1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Nostalgia Attack!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by WhiteLily~, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I recently re-watched a lot of old series that I used to watch when I was younger and now have a serious case of

nostalgia. SO this thread is basically just a list of characters that I would like to roleplay with. Now with that out of the way I will give three facts about myself that you might want to know about before you read any further.

1. I only play females. This isn't to insult anyone, its simply over the years I've learned that I just suck at doing male characters.

2. Not a grammar natiz, this post should be proof of that. ;)

3. I have a part time job and go to college, so it may be a day or two between posts. I'll try to balance that out with very well developed replies.

OKay, now to the pairings:

OC x Puck (From Gargoyles)

OC x Hatori (Fruit Basket)

OC x Gary (Pokemon)

OC x Silver (Pokemon)

OC x Ayame (Fruit Basket)

OC x Kyo (Fruit Basket)

OC x Koga (Inuyasha)

OC x Link (Legend of Zelda)

OC x Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

May add more but that's all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to send me a PM or respond here in the thread.

Thanks for Reading!

WhiteLily~

#1 WhiteLily~, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.