Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solar

Original poster
latest
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear New Students & Faculty,

Whether you were abducted cordially invited or accepted to join our great alma mater, I'd like to welcome you on behalf of us all to our wonderful North Mercenary High for Gifted Young Adults. Here you'll find all sorts of gifted adventurers with skills in all sorts of areas. Some of us aren't even human. We also have a wide diversity of species and races joining us in our mission as a non-governmental entity to keep the peace across all nations.

We'd also like to welcome you to North Mercenary City. I'm sure you'll find some new friends and places to hang around after travelling so far away from home. Our yearly ritual Initiation will be starting soon, please don't be late. Classes start as soon as our initiation and introductions conclude the day's yearly festivities. I look forward to meeting you all!

Yours Truly,
Vice Principal

Ms. Alabaster van Rouge

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

North Mercenary High School is just a branch of a large network of mercenary high schools placed all around the world. Founded by the leaders of the Red Knight Clan, a purist race of secret "police" officers that protects the world from destruction, Merc High was founded under its own jurisdiction in order to train young gifted individuals into their league of secret officers that patrol the world and nearby galaxy.

The Red Knights act as an Artbiter between the immortal world and the human world--protecting both from each other by keeping the immortal world a secret to most of man kind. The entire federation is led by The Arbiter, a powerful entity said to be a direct descendant of the Red Knight Clansmen.

This RP will follow a group of students/faculty through their high school experience before they realize things are not what they seem.

In terms of combat system and atmosphere I plan to blend aspects of Naruto, Soul Eater, High School of the Dead, and Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka. Lots a races and ideas will be included here.

Adventure, Action, Espionage, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Magic. Steampunk, Mystery, Suspense, Horror, Post Apocalypse--These are all themes that will be explored if the RP takes off. I plan to make a huge universe out of this.

THEME
[spoili]
[/spoili]

RACES

Technology & Magic

Magic Systems

Combatant Systems

Jobs

Characters of Interest

Available Races/Combatants/Technology/Jobs and
Location/Important Characters/Quality Control & Rules all coming soon!

If you are interested, comment and tell me below! I'll only be building further once I've gathered some momentum. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kit-n-Kat
I'm in as well.

I'd be cool with an idea like this.

I'll throw my hat in

Possible interest.

It will be. Ive just been a bit busy. I hope youre all okay waiting a bit longer.

• Love
Reactions: Kurogane86
Completely fine by me.

I'm interested. I've been working with a few character concepts that would be fun to try out in this sort of setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.