2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

✦North Bond✦

Two Packs. The Night Walkers, and The Moon Runners. The two packs have been warring over their territory for almost a century. Generation after generation was raised with the feeling in their blood that the other pack was the enemy. There was hardly a moment they weren't at each other's throats. But with the rise of a new dawn, the leaders have mutually decided the feud was over. They were fighting a war that wasn't theirs. The land could have easily been shared a long time ago. And so, the two packs were destined to merge.

The majority of the members were very unhappy about the merge. Some still are. But the fact is the fact.
There is nothing they could do about it. And now they are all stuck in a manshion together, forever.

• Becoming a werewolf is only possible through two ways. One, birth. Obviously most wolves are pure blood, though some are half, or mixed. Most wolves tend to frown on mixed bloods. The last is being bitten, highly uncommon unless packs are starving for numbers or a wolf goes rouge.

The ranking system goes as such. Alpha's are at the top, they run the show. Each pack has one alpha and one beta. Obviously they can't be butting heads completely for the plot of the storyline but it doesn't have to be friendly.
    Beta's are second in command, and step in when the Alpha needs help, or is unable to direct at the moment.
    Pack members make up the majority of each pack. Normal members underneath the Alpha and the Beta. There may be a few stand outs that will be chosen to beta if the alpha leaves the pack.
    There is a single Omega from each pack. They are the very bottom of the pecking order. In the wild they are the last to eat, the last for mating rights, etc. In the pack house the omegas pretty much get shoved all the really annoying chores no one wants to do.

• 1.Make sure you know what you are getting into when you sign up for the rp! This one is very much dependant on people moving it forwards, mostly about human interaction.
    2. Make your characters believable. I want something that feels real. No one second loves, no god mode fighters. Something possible, but obviously supernatural.
    3.Try and keep the genders balanced, that way we have a nice even split.
    4.Make sure you read my rules, though fairly simple I would like to have them read.
    5.Make sure to keep all that smut in the pm's and between age groups. Anything is fine up till the jiggly bits are involved.
    6.Each character is different. Try to make them different! Exciting! New!
    7.Don't get tied up in OOC drama. If you are going to take on a large role please be here. I don't like having missing people.
    8.Ic posts should be at the least a paragraph. Times can get tough so if you can't meet that then just let me know.
    9.Make sure you Have Fun! That's the most important part of this whole thing!

• ce11e2e2904b33a24d9365b6ad350081.jpg

51e8ee0994b5699d498b55453e58e914.jpg

Living Room
    381f6fe3e58dca51c16546b0ac04424e.jpg

5e83a83f368308b83f9ed69490bca662.jpg

Kitchen
    3e4892ba71aa88df3216418d5083c767.jpg

7e6919dd4b78cbe6b965101df8ba288d.jpg

Pool
    8bd0bed772481896bab7b83edae2e5f3.jpg

Alpha's and Beta's get their own rooms, the betas connecting to the alphas. All other pack members share bunk rooms
    31f050951c79dc606483173c749272a9.jpg

Each bunk room has a study area for personal items

• ~Night Walkers~
    Alpha- Taken
    Beta-Taken
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-Taken

~Moon Runners~
    Alpha-Taken
    Beta-Taken
    ~Pack Mates~
    Omega-

• Name:
    Sexuality:
    Ethnicity:
    Blood: (Pure, half, or bitten?)
    Pack:

Appearance:
    Wolf Form:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eye Color:
    Piercings:
    Tattoo's:
    Usual Dress:

Personality: (A solid paragraph)
    Bio: (A solid paragraph)
    Relationships: (General friendships, specific interests, close friends, family, significant others)
    Other:

Last edited:
[fieldbox="] Hal Hansen [, #7D3C98, solid, 10, book antiqua"]
thorbjorn-harr-height-weight-shoe-size.jpg

| |
"I'm a werewolf with anger issues. That makes me a trope and a bad combination!" he remarked, the words accompanied by finger guns and a stupid grin.
| |

BASICS
Name: Halvard Thomas Hansen
Sexuality: Pansexual
Ethnicity: Norwegian-American
Blood: Halfblood
Pack: Night Walkers - Beta
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
| |

APPEARANCE
Hal isn't particularly impressive or intimidating in human form, standing at an average height with an average build that doesn't show off his working man's musculature. A mess of bone-straight blonde hair with a length that's approaching short crowns his head, and he has a seemingly perpetual layer of stubble on his cheeks and chin that's more reddish than blonde. In regards to mannerisms, he slouches when he sits and tends to find unusual seating positions to be comfortable. He gestures little while speaking, but can be quite expressive with his face.
Wolf Form:
Tundra Wolf - Hal's wolf form is surprisingly large given his average human stature, and is even large compared to other wolves. He stands at 35 inches (89 cm) tall when shifted and reaches nearly six and a half feet (1.98 m) long when measured from nose to tail tip. His fur is a mix of gray and rust, and he retains his deep brown eyes while a wolf.
Height: 5'11" (1.8 m)
Weight: 161 lbs
Piercings: None
Tattoos: The World Tree on right bicep
Usual Dress: Jeans and layered shirts, usually a plain tee or long sleeve undershirt with a button up. Tends towards blues and cooler reds.
| |

PERSONALITY
It's quite easy to meet Hal and assume him to be a good, wholesome person. He comes off as a social and polite individual, chatty about subjects he's passionate about (video games and woodworking) but also a fine listener. His manners are solid, if one judges by the human definition, and he tends to hold open doors or pull out chairs for just about anyone regardless of their gender. His dark and often sarcastic sense of humor is both noteworthy and noticeable in most interactions, but it's easy to overlook because of his generally pleasant personality. In fact, his pleasant exterior tends to make it difficult for others to believe his tales of fist fights, criminal escapades, and other scandals he had some hand in.
Inwardly, Hal's a different picture. He's a skeptic and a cynic who struggles to put faith in other people. He's terrified of losing his temper and especially terrified of losing control, yet at the same time manages to be irritable and rash. The cycle of self-degradation that creates is a vicious one, though he's struggled to break it ever since he joined the Night Walkers. Struggled to improve himself as a person and channel these dark elements into his sense of humor instead of burying them and letting them fest. Because, above all else, he's afraid of no one giving a shit when he dies.
| |

BIO
Halvard was born into a turbulent home, to say the least. His parents, Anette Ronning and Charles Hansen, divorced when he was but a toddler, and his mother soon found herself a more passive husband. She had two children with him and she was unkind to both, but she was cruelest to her eldest. That cruelty descended into outright physical abuse when Hal was ten. Combined with transformations he couldn't prevent and needed to keep secret from his completely human family, an uncaring stepfather, and a complete lack of other outlets, he took his emotions out on his classmates and his school life suffered for it. Circumstances began to change for the better when he was sixteen and met his werewolf father for the first time, and it was only a few months after that first meeting when Hal got away from Anette and moved in with his father.
The two had their own little pack for a time, Hal becoming a working member of the Union Brotherhood of Carpenters before he was nineteen. Then his father passed away when he was twenty three. Charles Hansen died with no one but his son to care, long since alienated from his immigrant family and his coworkers finding him to be little beyond an asshole who was difficult to be around. That was the event that triggered much of Hal's desire for self improvement. The rest of it came from wanting to improve himself for the pack he ended up joining.
It was nearly a year and a half later when he first encountered the Night Walkers. He was in Canada on a work visa, and during a full moon he ended up cornered by members of a pack that didn't much care for a lone wolf in their territory. The woman who would be his Alpha, a member of the Night Walkers, saved his life that night. It took time, and much contemplation on Hal's part, but he ended up asking to join the pack. A lot of immigration paperwork and a few years worth of trust building later, he stood as the beta of the Night Walkers and has remained there since.
He cares little for the merge, personally, too hesitant to trust a bunch of people he's only ever fought with, but he understands its necessity and officially supports it.
| |

- Woodworking
- Studying Norse culture and practices, esp. runes and rune reading
- RPG games
- The color red
- Hard rock and metal music
- Console gaming

Dislikes:
- Spiders, bugs, and other creepy crawlies
- Unneccessary touching
- Losing progress in one of his games
- Snow
- Comments on his blood status
- The color orange

Relationships:
Melissa: "My Alpha, yeah, but she saved my life, puts up with my shit, and has better...I dunno, motherly instincts, I guess, than my own ever did. Pushes herself too hard and spreads herself too thin, sometimes, but I'd follow her anywhere. Well, okay. Maybe not the bowels of a massive sea creature or some such shit."
Alexander: "Bit naive. Good intentions, though, most of the time, so he's alright in my book. But if he makes one more comment about my affinity for flannel, I'm gonna kick his ass. Okay, maybe not, but I will write some really passive aggressive post-its and leave them everywhere and that is just as threatening."
Tacuba: "A weird one. I don't have much room to judge, so I assure you my distrust of him is for things other than his weirdness. It's...He's awfully quiet and passive and distant for someone who likes attention as much as he does. I wonder at his motives too much for trust. He is still pack, though. Still one of mine."
Arianne: "Anger issues, probable emotional trauma, cunning on par with Ulysses. I didn't piss her off lightly when she was an enemy, though that didn't exactly stop me, and now that she's supposed to be my packmate, supposed to be another Alpha, I don't trust her. And she's too antisocial for that to be fixed easy."
Tobias: "A Moon Runner, but also Tacuba's brother. I don't trust him. That's nothing new, because I am a predictable bitch, but he's related to one of mine and that's new and weird and I don't know what to do with it. What I do know is that he's got interesting ink, that he's my type, that I kinda wanna fight him. For funsies, I mean."
Other:
1.)
Color code is #7D3C98.
2.) Speaks a small amount of both Norwegian and German.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
I guess this the format now XD
3282354_ori.jpg

Name: Alexander Setaro
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Italian-American
Blood: Pure
Pack: Night Walkers - Member

Appearance:
Wolf Form: Italian Wolf - Alexander's wolf form is small compared to most others. Standing at only 1.6 feet tall (50 cm) and reaching only 3.5 feet (106 cm) in length. His fur is a mix of grey and brown and his eyes remain light grey.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 162 lbs.
Eye Color: Light Grey (Gray?)
Piercings: None
Tattoo's: None
Usual Dress: Usually seen wearing a nice business suit. He does prefer to stay well groomed (*Ba Dum Tiss.*... Kill me) and tried his best to look nice.
Personality: Alexander is very much about keeping appearances. He likes to look nice, and will often let people know when they don't look good. His favorite motto is to say
"We may be werewolves, but that doesn't mean we have to become animals."
While from an overview Alexander can come across as... well obnoxious. He does have a kinder side to him. He feels very strongly about family, and views most, if not all, werewolves as a part of his family. As such he will defend them with all he has, including from each other. This viewing of family causes him to trust those he knows much. Perhaps this can be seen as good and kindhearted. or perhaps this is an area of weakness waiting to be exploited. Regardless, this trust is evident in all he does. With the way he will joke and talk to others as if he has known them his whole life, even going so far as to point out their flaws due to his seeming "familial bond" with them. This brings up another of his favorite sayings.
"You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family."

Bio: Alexander was born to a loving, and very stereotypically italian family. His father taught him the importance of family, while his mother taught him that what people see you as can determine an incredible amount of how they treat you and those around you. These years with his parents were some of his happiest, as he learned so much from them. From his father teaching him what it meant to be a werewolf, to his mother simply teaching him how to cook. Alexander was stricken with grief when his mother passed on from a terrible sickness she developed, and his father, overcome with sadness, fell to cardiac arrest. Now, Alexander lives out his days trying to spend time with and enjoy what people he has that he can consider family.
Dislikes: The smell of steamed vegetables, Introverts, looking poorly.
Relationships: Werewolves (Considers them family)

Last edited:
kqMF2WO.jpg

Tacuba Calderon
||

Sexuality : Pansexual :
Ethnicity : Portuguese/German :
Blood : Bitten:
Pack : Night Walkers :

||

Wolf Form:
[spoili]
mnoYSpu.jpg
[/spoili]

With a scruffy, brindle-like coat, his wolf form weighs in on a light 80lbs and a measures about 60in from tip of his nose to the very end of his tail. Most noticeable are his piercing golden eyes that seem to always stay wide-eyed. His ears constantly stand on alert while his tail usually hangs lowly, signaling his increase nerves on being in this form.

Height : 5'8 :
Weight : 140lbs :
Eye Color : Emerald green :
Piercings : Couple of piercings on his ears, an eyebrow and lip pierce, and his right nipple pierced :
Usual Dress : Modern goth or if in a good mood psychedelic goth :
Modern goth : [spoili]
a8ed33f77796679bdd357055ba214fcd.jpg
[/spoili]
:
Psychedelic goth : [spoili]
e5f36721cdc64d3ee45ad13ddbdb0b26.jpg
[/spoili]
:

||

Personality: A naturally quiet, gentle soul with an outer appearance that tends to make people nervous about him. People tend to avoid him thanks to his interest in the wicked, dead and spirituality, seeing him as some sort of weirdo or potential killer in the making. But, his interest in things seen as dark and mysterious stems from his childhood of being raised in a family who ran a funeral home.

Once an ounce of attention is given to him, Tacuba instantly breaks out of his shell. He's a bright young man with a very youthful, childish heart. He enjoys all types of topics for conversations, enjoys being around large groups of other people, and craves being the center of attention. He's not confrontational, preferring to let the other person win any argument or let any drama/gossip continue without speaking a word. He believes ignorance is bliss.

Tacuba mostly communicates with hand and facial gestures/expressions. His hands never stop moving as he talks and he can never hide his true feelings with his facial expressions. He'll say everything is alright, but his face suggest otherwise. He'll say he's tired, but his hands continue to flail in excitement. It does make him hard to read at times.

He can easily become overwhelmed, pushing him into a deep depression and self-doubt, before suddenly disappearing. His record of disappearing from everyone is a year, secluding him completely to recover. Tacuba then "magically" returns as if nothing ever happened completely fine and back to his normal self. His smile is extremely hard to read as he believes in the quote "fake being happy and you'll end up happy." Even in the worse situations, a smile will be plastered over Tacuba's face as if nothing can break him down.

Tacuba is a very eclectic man that only few will ever understand. While he tries his best to be as friendly and sociable as possible, he knows that few will be able to get passed from his odd self.

||

Bio:
Tacuba grew up in the smallest of towns in the northwest of the U.S. He jokes it being some little potato farm town in Idaho, but he refuses telling exactly where. Tobias and him were raised in a somewhat normal, traditional family that owned and ran the only funeral home in the town. Being around the dead was normal like to Tacuba. He took great interest in the dead at a young age because they preferred him around. They laid quietly once they were cleaned and made up, willing to listen to anything and everything. Tacuba wasn't close to his father or mother.

Tacuba is the slightly older twin than his brother and the only human. He had no clue at first that he was any different than his brother besides being a bit more quiet and reserve. The two twins were raised tightly together, the best of friends that never stayed separated for long. Their younger childhood was as average as it could be with their mom raising them while their dad worked most of the time. Tacuba preferred quieter activities, but seemed to always get into some roughhousing with his brother. As the two grew, the roughhousing became rougher and rougher with Tacuba always coming home to his mother with nasty bruises and scrapes.

The twin duo was broken when Tobias accidentally snapped Tacuba's arm at age six. Realizing that Tobias was unable to control his werewolf strength, his parents decided to lock Tobias away from Tacuba and most of the world, restricting any access Tacuba had with his brother.

Life then trickled to nothing but boredom and gloom. Losing his twin felt like losing half of him. At times, Tacuba would go against the rules to check on his brother, feeding Tobias with whatever he could steal or afford. Rumors swirled from his mother that Tobias was sometimes fed unclaimed bodies from the mortuary. A part of Tacuba always felt it was a ploy from his mother to scare him away from Tobias, but he was never sure.

As the years went on, Tacuba slowly grew more and more resentment for the werewolves that plagued his family, the secrecy of it, and living in a town that prided itself on old time America. The once similar twins began to finally look different as Tacuba adopted a goth style in high school, being kicked out from school, and put on independent study. He worked in the family funeral home as a body makeup artist, wrapping himself more in his loner lifestyle and becoming very use to being all on his own. The spirits and magick became more than a hobby to Tacuba, further pushing him into a world just for himself. The bond he had with Tobias began to waver. He stopped sneaking to see his brother, stopped feeding him, and nearly stopped speaking about him.

Battling with his personal, negative demons about himself, at age 18 Tacuba left his family during the middle of the night and promised to never return.

During his 20's, Tacuba grew as a person, getting rid of the cliche goth mentally of hating society and himself. He began to open up with other people, enjoy being around others, doing odd jobs to make money and fall into a drifter lifestyle. Every couple of months the thought of his brother always came to mind, forcing Tacuba to send letters back home specifically to Tobias.

Many of the letters were apologies for giving up on Tobias, being afraid of his own brother's natural werewolf ways, and that someday he'll be back to pick his twin up.

: Spirits, dark magick :
: Watching post mortem videos and autopsies :
: Horror and gore movies :
: Drawing/sketching nature scenes :
: Scrapbooking of his favorite goth styles :
: Baking, mostly cakes and cookies :
: Creating terrariums/ indoor gardening :
: Meditating, relaxing in the outdoors :
: Energetic, free spirit people :
: Socializing :
: Vintage/unique knick-knack collectibles :
: Winter fashion :

Dislikes:
: Hates being a werewolf and omega position :
: Being homebound and not outside :
: Hot weather/sunlight :
: Having to dye/maintain his hair :
: Difficult/serious people :

||

Melissa
: "I owe her so much for taking me in after my ordeal. I don't even know how to repay her for all she's done. I hate my position as omega, but for her, I don't mind doing anything I can to make things easier on her." :

Hal
: "I feel like him and I should be getting along better than we do. We only have a beta and omega relationship at this point. Nothing more, nothing less. It's too bad. He looks like a nice enough guy to get to know." :

Alexander
: "I don't know much about him besides he's a real snazzy dresser. He seems real protective of his suits. I doubt he'll let me touch them." :

Tobias
: "I can't help but think you're mad at me for leaving you when you really needed me. We'll be okay now. We'll go back to how things were before. Just please stop trying to dress like me...you won't ever look as good as me, Toby~." :

Arianne
: "Please keep her away from me. I...I just can't...please don't make me come in contact with her..." :

Other:

Arianne is the one who bit and turned Tacuba into who was suppose to be her omega after an unfortunate encounter between the two. He was eventually saved and taken in by Mel, becoming the Night Walker's omega. Besides Mel, Tacuba has never told anyone else who bit him.

Being bitten can be seen as a blessing in disguise. Tacuba now has more in common with his brother Tobias as now they are both the same, werewolves.

Everyday Tacuba wishes to be human again.

:||:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Leia Morris
Sexuality: No Label
Ethnicity: Lithuanian
Pack: Moon Runners

Appearance: Saule Silinyte
Wolf Form: Brown Wolf
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 123 lbs
Eye Color: Blue Green
Piercings: Ears, Belly Button
Tattoos: Heartbeat on Collarbone, Quote on Ribs, Rose on back, Flower on foot, Flower on thigh
Usual Dress: Casual

Personality: Leia gives off the impression that she's an arrogant and insensitive person, but in reality, she's actually more generous and compassionate than what she appears to be. She's stimulated by logical situations and intellectually satisfying conversations, so don't expect her to give you advice worth noting. She's terrible at handling emotions, but if you ever need someone to just listen, that's more up her ally. Leia is an unconventional person and very stubborn about conforming, but that doesn't mean she doesn't follow the rules. Leia is actually quite respectful of authority on a daily basis.

Her "stick to it" personality may leave others in the dust. Leia isn't afraid of hard work and is extremely persistent in following her agenda and achieving her goals. She's very independent and mostly open-minded, so it's not extremely difficult to make friends with her; She just needs to be interested in you to make it work. Leia is truly genuine person, but because of her cynical outlook on life, she may come across as cutting and snide to other people sometimes. She doesn't mean to do it, so if she does dismiss you and you think she knows what she's doing, she probably doesn't and is going to need a wake up call of some sort.

Overall, it takes a while for her sweet spot to kick in, but once you're there, she'll be the most loyal and honest person you've ever met.

Bio: Leia had a fairly decent upbringing, being born into the Moon Runners pack. She excelled in academics and was average at conversing with others. However, it was not without its faults. When Leia was nine years old, her mother passed away, due to a medical mistake. She was sent to live with her step-father, who ended up sexually abusing her for a long period of time. When she was fifteen, the police found out and took him away. Leia lived with her grandparents for the rest of her life until she was old enough to get a job and move out. She is currently the beta for the Moon Runners and has not expressed any interest or disinterest in the living arrangements because it simply is. She is a little fidgety about some people though.

Dislikes: Drama, Heat, Being sick, Wet socks, Isolation
Relationships:
Arianne Valhala;
"She's my alpha, so I guess I have to tolerate her. I don't understand her logic sometimes though, so I just have to "go with the flow" and not question it."

Tacuba Calderon;
"I guess it just goes without saying that I don't care about him. I want him to stay away from my things though. I'm not letting an omega touch my laundry."

Hal Hansen;
"So, he's the beta of the other pack. What does that make me? His equal? I don't know. I'm actually interested in Hal, but I don't know."

Alexander Setaro;
"I enjoy how open he is, but I really hope he doesn't try to pry into my private life. Sometimes, Alexander seems to get way to familiar with those around him."

Other: Her Lithuanian name was Hebraized from Leja Moris to Leia Morris.
Hex code for speech is #3366ff

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
WIP
[fieldbox="~Melissa Cohen~, Blue, dotted"]

289114_wookmark.jpg

Name: Melissa Angelica Cohen
"Mel for short, dear"
Sexuality: Bisexual "Just like all the cool kids"
Ethnicity: European-American
Blood: Half blood
Pack: Night Walkers "my pride and joy"

††††††

Appearance: Melissa is a very wild looking girl, the culture she grew up with has to do with this, but she's a good example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. First her hair is a mix of dreads and natural straight hair, half dark brown and other parts are sky blue. She is practically a walking twig, with no muscle, and barely any bust, surprising figure for an alpha. She has a tender smile, and always seems to be happy, even with a hazy look in her eyes, it always looks as if she is lost in her own world, and too relaxed to care about anything. Slouched, and relaxed, just don't let the facade fool you.

IMG_2472.PNG

Wolf Form: Mel's wolf form is rather average for wolves 2.5 feet at the shoulder and 5 feet in length, with a medium build. Her fur is a dark black, making her hazel eyes stand out in her lupus form. Her posture in this form is held high, differing to how she holds herself when human.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 132lbs
Eye Color: hazel
Piercings: septum, multiple gauges, and multiple lip piercings.

Tattoo's:
0d4467242495dc548bf6919d547d7174.jpg
51ef32349483e9937793b25c8b9641f1.jpg

Usual Dress: Her casual outfit is usually is a plaid shirt with waist high jeans, the plaid shirt is either open or closed with a basic white T-shirt. As for foot wear, she loves her Doc Martins.

††††††

Personality: Mel is a pure example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She's looks like a hardcore punk, acts like hippy mother, yet she is cunning and resourceful when the time comes. In a contest of strength, she would surely lose, but put her in a corner, and she will always find of a way out of it in mere seconds. She cares for her pack mates as if they are her own children, willing to put herself in harms way to keep them safe if need be. She's the caretaker, therapist, and protector of her pack.

She's moderately talkative, adding her opinions in when need be, always having a comment for everything. And she is truly alive when she is playing her guitar for a couple people, or even at local bars. She has a rather dark sense of humor, it's one of her cooping mechanism when dealing with tough situations without cracking. She is capable of keeping her cool, and it takes a lot to push her over the edge, but anyone can note that pissing her off is one big mistake, it'll be like hell froze over for you, just ask her pack.
Lately though she has been on edge constantly, things are building up, with the constant small fights between the two packs that are now merged, it's pushing her over the edge, and as much as she would like to deny it, her pack can see it. It has reignited her smoking addiction, its not as bad as it could be, but a pack every five days is bad.
Internally She's been holding all this frustration in, for the good of her pack, but how much can she take before she breaks. And on top of that she still lives in the past, full of regrets, only the closest members of her pack knows this.
Bio:
" Alright, you want to know my past? Because it's a dirty one. " Melissa spoke, tapping her cigarette against the dirty gray ash tray, ash falling of the tip of the cancer stick. She took one last drag and exhaled, smoke clouded her face, she then put out the cig in dish and leaned back in her seat. "I'll keep it brief dear, I got some errands to run after this" The girl added.

It all began in Massachusetts, a bar in Salem actually, my mom used to be part of a folk punk band, she was the bass player. Her band got a cheap gig at the bar, and after the show she ended up meeting a man, the classic cliche one night stand bar thingy...right? Well that man ended up getting my mother prego, and that is how I was born into this world. I lived on the road, going from one gig to another, each one as trashier as the last. But that was the beauty of it, while my mom played I sat at tables with strangers, and I always got to meet new people, each one with their own different views on the world, it's what made me, me, pretty cool right?

Well when I was old enough to form my own thoughts, my mother told me why some days It feels like I'm living in a dream, apparently my fucking father was a werewolf, a lone wolf to be specific, who would've guessed right? It made sense, on why some days I would be walking on all fours, during a full moon I would change, and she would keep me in the trailer with her till the day passes, in order to keep me safe from anyone who saw me change. I thought I was a baddass, but unfortunately, my mom was not of wolf blood like I, so any questions i had about my affliction would be left unanswered. I wish she would've at least researched this stuff, and maybe teach me during my homeschooling while on the road.

When the teenage years came rolling in, so did the challenges with my lupus characteristics. We all know how emotional we get in our youth, and I had no problem with anger or the such while a younging, but once I was a teen, my anger got the best of me. And it didn't help that me and my mother didn't see eye to eye... Lets just say I ran away..

I was on the road at the age of 19, with my run down honda civic I got from a poker game I played durring the one of my moms gigs. I followed my nose, and it led me to Canada, I dunno why, but everything has a reason right?

I spent a year on my own, made money at pub that was down the corner from me playing songs for the people that came. Nothing big, I also started smoking around this time, after I was offered a cig during my break by one of the staff there. She was a sweet girl, Julia was her name, She was my mate for a little bit, but eventually we didn't see eye to eye, and we fought a lot, One day she pushed all the right buttons, and I turned on her, nearly almost killed her, so instead of furthering the damage, I hit the road again, and this is where I found myself in the night walkers pack. They caught sent of me when I was sleeping in my car in the middle of an abandoned parking lot, It was a weird interaction, the alpha thought purposely intruding their territory, but once I told them what was going on, the alpha was nice enough to pull me into the pack. it was such a beautiful facade...

I was the runt of the pack, always getting the shit end of the stick, it was pretty bad, the way he ran things was just sick. He was like a fucking dictator, the living Hitler in wolf skin if you asked me. I stepped to him once, thinking I could take him on, and oh boy was I wrong, I gave him one good slash, blinding him in his right eye, and he in return threw me against a tree and I'm pretty sure he broke a rib or two. There was one guy there, who took care of me when the alpha wasn't looking, got me back on my feet, he shared the same opinions as I did.

I snapped when he was killed, what came next for the Hitler the second was totally what he deserved, I could care less what anyone else says, that fucking bastard deserved it. He never saw it coming, first I got his good eye, than everything else was easier than adding 1 and 1... bastard.

I'll spare the details, but I rose to be the next alpha, and some of the pack members didn't like it, but they were too afraid to fight back, so they left, I gave them the choice. I swore to myself that I would run things better and give myself a purpose, you know, that's what we all want right? A purpose in this world, give us something to wake up to.

Short a good amount of members, I took in a few runts, and shaped them into what they are today, sure they might be outsiders, but so was I, and were a family, so who gives a fuck right?

~Oh and sorry, I meant to keep this brief ~
tumblr_nad60kIA4h1rtwdrro1_500.gif

††††††

† folk punk, and punk in general.
† playing her guitar

† Beers with her pack mates on a good night
† keeping a good relationship with her pack
† sleep
†horror/gory movies[/I]
†Harley Poe
†New perspectives [/I][/B][/I][/B][/I]
† cheatos

"I fucking love cheatos..."

Dislikes:
† aggressive/irrational people
† loud noises
† people who judge her for loving cheetos
† rap
† people commenting on her age as a alpha
† When people comment on her smoking problem

large.jpg

Relationships:
Arianne Valhala: "She's something alright, the aggressive type, it's even weirder that she's now my mate, which don't get me wrong, she's a looker, but some of her actions are questionable, not to mention the aura she brings with her, I don't like it"
Tacuba: "Such a bright individual, someone who I expect will do good in the world, he was such a poor soul when I met him, he's changed so much since then"

Alexander: "what a weird fellow, the man has an interesting style, not my cup of tea, but he's still a good person none the less, I hope he doesn't dread to much on his past"
Hal: "Lovely man, He's my right hand, we're close due to our past and how we met, I know what he has gone through, and despite that, he's still holding tough, I hope he know's that I'm here for anything he needs, that goes for the rest of my pack too..."
Leia: "part of another pack, I don't know her as well, but from what I've seen, she comes off as a stubborn brat, but so was I, people change, and we all have our reasons, she must have her's"
Tobias: "god damn... guess the family had some good genes. Either way, he's part of the moon runner pack, and he's a beta, I wonder how he got that title. I'm glad that Tacuba and Tobias are reuinited at least, I just hope nothing in the near future ruins that"

Other:
Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKjm84-E4k

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUSΞ

Arianne Valhala

b7a73e76b154640cb5201deca959e425.jpg

• Name
    Arianne Valhala

Sexuality
    Pansexual

Ethnicity
    25% Norwegian
    75% Canadian

Blood
    Pure

Pack
    Moon Runners

• e7c97e14d5c2b7d1bbf9580c33eb7302.jpg

Wolf Form
    Alaskan Tundra Wolf
    d53405ec19c25a96bcb2b68d34e9ce3b.gif

de0b1713a3e92ebfc3cc2c83aaaba2fb.jpg

Height- 5'7"
    Weight-157 Pounds
    Eye Color- Blue Grey Eyes
    Piercings- Two in each ear, industrial bar in right ear, belly button
    Tattoo's-Thigh, Back
    Usual Dress- Jeans and loose muscle shirts. Sports bra's and shorts when working out.

355ceb05c355f062c17f71d9476ff209.jpg

• Personality
    Strong willed, decisive, Ann is anything anyone could want in an alpha. She know how to give directions
    and stick to the plan, but can get a bit over aggressive at times. She has a shorter fuse than most,
    and when she is angry its hard to avoid her swings which is why she uses punching bags to keep her
    simmered down. When not aggressively stalking around the pack house, Ann can be
    seen running through the forest, or drawing. She keeps to herself more than most alphas would,
    preferring the silence. She is hard to get a smile out of at the moment, mostly with the current
    situation and guilt in her heart. She has softened up considerably since her old days,
    but she still finds it hard to bridge the gap as she doesn't like opening up
    and being vulnerable. Because of her inability to socialize,
    Ann can often be seen isolating herself from others,
    aside from her Beta.

Bio
    Ann grew up in the pack, from the pack. She was born into her role as alpha. She was the only daughter
    of the mated pair. She loved her parents very much, but for them the job always came first.
    Ann was seen as the alpha in training first and a woman second. Most adults were afraid of her,
    or would only give her passing glances. The other pups weren't allowed to play with her.
    She was always alone. She was trained from the day she could walk how
    to hunt, and achieve what they needed her to be. An alpha. She was trained
    to be aggressive, to always think ten steps ahead. She needed
    to be the strongest, the most aggressive, to never waver.

At first Ann was uncertain and unruly. She didn't want to follow in her parents footsteps.
    She was abused and forced for days without food until she could comply with orders.
    She embittered over time, loosing her sense of remorse, anger taking over her
    thoughts. She bit Tacuba with the intent to make him her Omega. In the
    end she ended up letting him escape, seeing what she had doomed
    the man too. A eternity of a destiny he didn't want.​

• tumblr_inline_n43y3jjKDQ1qhet0u.jpg

Chocolate, Naps, Winning Fights, Muscles, Dark Clothing, Water, Steak, Fresh Laundry, Lavender, Warm showers,
    sleeping in, cuddling, loose shirts, eyeliner, strong female characters, animated movies, piercings, tattoo's,
    boots, freckles, the color blue, the smell of pine, homecooked food, snakes, horror movies (they are all
    cheesy to her), snow, playing, hunting, howling, group naps.

Dislikes
    Emo/being depressed all the time, artichokes, asparagus.

Relationships
    Tacuba- He is literally terrified of her. She feels kind of bad
    Leia Morris- Ann doesn't know why she is the beta. She's kind of shit at it.
    Other:​

tumblr_n6lyy5t6bk1s7c628o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

allema.demo.png

B A S I C S

Name: Tobias Devon Calderon

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Portuguese & German

Pack: Moon Runners

A P P E A R A N C E

6275f6d7a3fe9ba0ff6b90bdc371030f.gif
Height: 5'8

Weight: 160

Eye Color: Sky Blue

Piercings: Nose; Lip; Ears

Tattoos: Spread all over from his neck on down.

Usual Dress: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

H I S T O R Y

Personality
Tobias is basically a free-spirited type of person; he doesn't like to feel as if he's being chained down or forced to do certain things he much rather do away with. Though if something is needed and he has to do it whether he wants to or not, that doesn't mean he will be narrow minded and act as if his opinions on the matter, matter more than what the effect of him being that way will be to other people. He knows that things will have a negative effect before they will benefit him, so he isn't afraid to take that risk for the greater good in the long run. An example could simply be losing friends because of something he himself had to change in order for him to get better or to move away from that state of mind. Even though he might lose something, it wouldn't hinder him away from what is necessary.

He can sometimes be seen as overly excited about events or seeing people in general. You can literally give this guy a quarter and he'll get all excited to buy that one can of soda he wanted for the longest time. It gets a little worse when he sees people, but he tries to calm himself since some usually get freaked out by his sudden excitement. This could also mean that he gets excited over small things, but still enjoys bigger values if you gift them to him.

Tobias doesn't get angry easily, but when he does he is pretty brutal. He'll tell you like it is and if you want to provoke a fight, he'll gladly accept without hesitation unless he isn't in the mood to or if there is no point as to why he would be doing so or why the argument started in the first place. He isn't stupid, he knows what would happen if he fights someone who is much more skilled than him. Though this is true, he still tries his best to take down someone no matter what consequences he faces at the end. It doesn't take much to calm him down after a fight, so that's one of the good things that come out of it. If you can distract him with something happier or more cheerful then he just might forget why he was mad in the first place.

He can get a little too rough when playing around with other werewolves, so he has to make sure that he doesn't take it over board. He had broken his brother's arm before because of him being entirely too rough when horse playing, so now he tries his best not to have that happen again.

When it comes to his brother nothing, except for himsel on occasions, comes before him. Even through the many challenges they had throughout their lives, Tobias could honestly say that he had never thought about talking to anyone else about anything except for Tocuba. There were times when he even chose to talk it out with his brother rather than his own parents just because he felt like it was easier on him than talking to other people. If he isn't around, he seeks aid from close friends or just someone who knows what they're talking about. He doesn't like to be given advice that would only make the problem or dilemma worse.

Biography
Tobias was the twin who always wanted to get into something that risked his life or was just plain disgusting. Since his parents owned a funeral home, Toby would always pick at the dead bodies or poke them with a stick just to see if they would come back to life. Even though he was just a small child, it was still strange for a child to wonder something like that. It wasn't the first odd thing that he did though and to be honest, even at his age now, it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Tobias was born about ten seconds after his twin Tacuba, which he still teases him about since he technically is the oldest of the duo. Since he was a pure werewolf, he had to grow up a completely different way than that of his human brother. There were things that Toby could do that Tacuba couldn't and vise versa, but what was exceptionally different from the two was what their parents chose to give them to eat. Now grant it that Tobias could eat all of the things that Taco ate, Toby could digest raw meats while Tacuba had to have it cooked. It wasn't a thing of choice for him, he either had to eat the raw meats to be stronger or his parents would force him to. He didn't like to be forced, so he made sure that he at least ate what he could before pushing the rest away. It was just something about being different than his brother that made him feel weird and out of place. Tacuba would ask him why he felt such way, be honestly he himself couldn't get a good enough answer that he would understand.

There was one day when they were around the age of six. Both of them were playing some sort of game with a kickball that ended up in his tackling his brother as they rolled around in the grass giving fake punches and kicks to each other. Though Taco didn't say anything at first, Toby was getting rougher and rougher by the minute until he heard a snap before Tacuba started to wail. He scared the hell out of Tobias so much that he wanted to run away from his brother and hide away; it gave him extreme trauma to the point where he literally needed therapy. He was scared to ever get close to his brother or even touch him because he was so frightened about hearing the cracking sound again and him being the reason for it. It wasn't like he could see Tacuba like he wanted to anymore anyway, his parents had locked him out and weren't changing their views on the situation at all. All connections with his brother, except for the usual family dinners and holidays, no longer existed. This sent Tobias into a world wind of depression and anxiety as he sat in his room for years and years unable to play or have friends like he use to. It was for their on safety, yes, so that's why he never put up a fight with his parents about it.

He had never told Tacuba about the challenges he had inside of that room mostly because it would hurt him way too much and he didn't want Taco to worry about him. Tobias was dealing with a lot of emotional and physical struggles inside of his room, things that not even his parents knew about himself. Once he notice that Taco didn't come and visit him anymore, the problems got worse and Tobias had gotten sicker. He started to believe that his brother didn't want anything to do with him anymore nor did he ever want to see him again. His health dwindled down to the point where everything else was declining as well, which is why his parents started to feed him...more usually or exotic foods.

The day that he found out his brother went missing, which was kept from him because his parents didn't want him to freak out, was the day he packed up and set out on a journey to find him again. Unfortunately, during that journey their parents had passed away due to illness and old age. He had read all of the letters his brother had written him because of their parents hiding them away so he wouldn't read it. They had their own ways of trying to find his brother, but he obviously didn't want to be found since after weeks and week they still couldn't come up with anything.

There bond almost instantly rekindled once Tobias finally found him, mostly because of Tobias's over excitement that he hoped his brother had as well. He still keeps his challenges that happened there hidden away from his brother unless he asks or wants to know what went on behind closed doors.​

Likes: Horror movies; Painting; Socializing; Cooking; Extreme sports; Wrestling/Fighting; Challenges; Nachos; Relatable music; Jello; Creepy/terror stories; Grapes; Cuddles; Pampering

Dislikes: Being forced; Losing voice; Controlling people; Stereotypes; Peanuts

Relationships: Tacuba (Brother; Best Friend) ; (Pending.. Ask Me!♥)

Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.