Norman Reedus rode through my HomeTown today

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerelin

Original poster
And I'm 4 hours away just looking at all of the pictures on FB of him in the Town's Square.. I thought I would just make a thread about it to ease my jealousy.

One of the most popular pictures gracing my newsfeed because he wanted to see what was playing at the local theatre.

11406945_1184194104929297_7308239092578979772_n.jpg

AWWwww ;c

....It's da sexy beast in his nat-ur-al habitat...

Norman Mark Reedus[1] (born January 6, 1969),[2][3] is an American model, writer, director and actor.[1] He is most recognized for his role as Daryl Dixon in the The Walking Dead, an AMC television horror drama series (2010–present). Reedus is also well known for his Prada clothing modeling in the 1990s.[1] In addition, he has appeared in numerous films, created several videos, and modeled for various other fashion designers.[4]

Wikipedia

Ugh, a stranger I have never talked to whom happens to be famous. Glad I'm home and not there :D If you aren't your movie persona, then I don't know nor care for you. Stranger danger!

Reactions: Lea
So some model boy toy is traveling. Everyone hold onto your shit because things are getting intense.

I wouldn't say Model Boy... Usually they are attractive.
I just like him for his role in Boondock Saints.

Reactions: Koschei
My cousin met Jason Momoa. Be very jelly.

I've loved him since SGA. <3

I know not everyone has watched Walking Dead, but seriously, no one's seen Boondock Saints or Blade? o.O

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Khal Drogo?! I couldn't be more jealous. The man is the embodiment of ultra sexiness! Lol.

And meeting Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) would be epic! I love the Walking Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.