Normally not my thing, but I've got a craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I have only three fandoms that I would be interested in doing, but their a bit obscure, at least it would appear they are since I rarely see them mentioned.

Sleepy Hollow (Check the sig. If you have no idea who they are, than this one isn't for you!)

I would love, love, love, love, to do a Sleepy Hollow fandom, with Abbie and Crane as a couple. I'm thinking something along the lines of cannon, but after they defeat Moloch. I have an idea for this, just need a partner!

Serenity/Firefly

Again, this would be semi-cannon, focusing on the children of the crew instead of the crew themselves. I do have a plot for this one!

Stargate

I have quite a few plots for this one, but none have ever lasted very long. :(

One more to add to the list, because I'm really, really, really dying to do one.

Dark Tower!

My plot is pre-cannon, involving Steven and Gabrielle before Roland was born. I also have an idea for something towards the start of the Gunslingers. Ugh...I have too many ideas for this one. @_@ Seriously, I'm a DT addict, but I can never find anyone with my enthusiasm.

Roland is so underrated. :(

If you are interested in any of these, feel free to drop me a line, or PM me. :)

Last edited:
Sort of, but not exactly. I have a character made for it already. She's Kaylee and Simon's daughter.

STARGATE!! lol

Okay, added one more fandom because I just reread The Gunslinger......

I swear I will love whoever does a DT fandom with me forever. <3

Okay, maybe not love, but I'll like them a whollllllle lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.