Norindul and the City of Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Intervention~

So due to some messed up placeholders and me missing some posts and things some of the posts wont make consecutive sense concerning the Eva, Barnaby, Asa, and Storm/ ending of the storm ordeal. We aren't gonna go back and fix evry little thing, so here it is. I will list below where events currently sit and from there we will move forward as is. This being said I am going to require that any placeholder posts are talked with to me. That way i know you have a plan for it and exactly what the plan is for the sake of story consecutive execution. That being said.. The setting Im placeing below will take place DIRECTLY after the Collab post between @MotherOfCthulhu, @Doomycakes and @Vio. That setting is what any further posts will follow. No more confusion. If i see a Placeholder I want to know whats planned for it... otherwise just wait until you can post. Please and thank you.

Setting~ Asa, and barn will be standing talking. Eva will be around. Aihme will stillb e watching and doing whatever. The Sky will be dulled to a light shower.. slight rain, and grey skies rather than ringing thunder and storms. So Grey sky light rain.. remember that and go forward.

Sorry about this, I hope for it to be the last time I have to do this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RaccoonKing
[fieldbox="Darkmoon Training Grounds, goldenrod, solid"]

• Weather: Light Shower, Grey Skies.
  • Characters Used: Azmeryth, Jack, Baliel
COLLABORATION BETWEEN @Wolfsin AND @Azzy !

moon-1.gif

Baliel's reaction did nothing but bring forth truth of her thoughts. He hadnt been on guard, and he hadnt been paying attention to his own surroundings much less those of his apprectices. A shame really, for the raven haired captain to show so little attentiveness. The fox chuckled to herself, her tails wagging much like a canines would. She let her hand carress his right cheek, and her own cheek rubbed against his left, and it was then that the ghostly immitation of the fox's own voice could be heard. An immitation so good that Baliel thought it to be hers, but she knew better. The little joker was at it again, and later Azmeryth would pay him back but for now the fox would play along...even after Baliel demanded she not tease him.

"Baliel, my dear Raven. Do not play coy with me. I know I excite you~"

She purred into the man's ear just before he moved to sit her on the ground. The girl stood their, her fox ears erect,and attentive as she stared up at him with piecring ice. He was so grumpy, and it amused her so.

Balliel flushed bright for a second before murmurring to himself. "For fucks sake.." he grumbled but found it hard to take his eyes from the little fox. "You are a Devil you know that? a fucking devil." A slight smirk played across his face. If she was going to throw slights at him.. then maybe he'd do the same.

"Oh Raven, im no devil. Im just a guilty pleasure you dont have the balls to admit." She lets her lips curve into a grin, her ears twitching with curiousity at what his response would be. She crossed her arms over her chest, and thought for a moment. "Or perhaps I can rephrase this.....Im your own personal nightmare disguised as a daydream~" She cooed to him, her small body moving closer just as one, and then two of her four tails brushed up against his chin as she moved to stand behind him.

"Oh? Well little Vixen, if you keep this up ill be "admitting" in front of the kids." Baliel stated boldly before turning into her and placing a hand at her waist. His other to press her tail against his cheek. He wasn't going to deny her advances if she was legit, but something still through him off on all this, especially considering who it was.

There was no time to figure it out though when a Knife flew right between the two of them. Baliel turned to see who'd thrown it. At the center of his attention was the near dead blue haired figure, a boy dressed as a jester, harlequin by nature with a grin on his face. The boy ducked under the threat of an incoming sword swipe and spun his body around like an acrobat to land at the side of his assailant. Baliel growled behind gritted teeth. "Jack"... Then picked up his spear. Baliel turned back to Azzy. "Might have to pick this up a bit later, little fox. " He moved to caress her cheek.

She'd have really gotten into the moment if it werent for the knife wizzing right past her face, almost too close for comfort. She felt the wind on that one, and that fact cause her fur to bristle on her ears, and tails. Her playful smirk turned down into an annoyed frown as she also turned to see who was responsible, but when she saw the clown, yes the fucking clown, she couldnt help but to grin.

Just then Baliel spoke once more, his hand moving to caress her cheek. The fox looked to him for a moment, and noticed the spear within his grasp, and the excitment building in her only seemed to grow more as she simply nodded, and took a step to the side. At that instant, she took on the damsel role, and clasped her hands in front of her, her eyes growing soft, worried almost in the silly facade of a young girl bidding her prince to do well in battle. "Do come back to me in one piece, My Raven~"

The boyish jester swerved beyond another few strokes of a wicked blade, twisting and turning as if the game was as easy as chess with a horse. Jack was far more talented than his opponent which added to the amusement of the situation. Though he glanced over to see Baliel marching over. "Oh? are we a tad bit angry mister Raven?" he stated the last word with a certain eloquence and sarcasm, but never once did he miss a beat with dodging the brutish man that aimed to hit him. Until...

Clngg!

Jack turned in time to just barely shift his weight to the side and recieved a small cut at his side. The look of amusement remained though as Jack regained his footing and stepped back. Bors, the boy apprentice with the big sword was all but done in, heaving like a pregnant sow at this point. "Sadly, I have to end this. Bor's you were an amusing opponent." his voice held every bit of sass that it should for his nature, a light hearted tone that was provoking by its very nature as of the situation.

"To hell you are!" Bor's jumped in and aimed a heavy slice towards Jack, but the jester had been leading him this whole time, and so with the mighty blow defelected with a simple press of his armored shoulder against its haft, the blade slipped up and pierced Bor's at the ribs, Jack called out. 'dead" just in time to sway out of line and avoid a devastating blow by the cock-high Baliel. Jack spoke up, though his voice altered midway through his sentence, into that of the little fox standing off side.

"Fighting your students now? Tsk tsk Captain." A wicked smile played on Jack's features, as he watched Baliel's sudden realization, and the man sink to his knees disoriented by the knowledge. Jack could not contain his laughter.

Ameryth stood at the sidelines of the battlefield, her piercing eyes observing the impressive display from Jack. She had to admit that, even though she could squah him like a bug, he had an impressive amount of skill. Her eyes glittered as he outplayed Bor, and then moved on to confuse, and ultimately defeat Baliel with simple words, and an even more simple trick of the mind. With a sigh, and a swift brush of her fingers through her long hair, the fox made her way out onto the training field to stand beside the knelt Baliel.

"Always keep your guard up, and do not believe things so easily. Especially if those things are...unusual, and uncommon."

She then turned to Jack, and offered him a small smile. "Your skill never ceases to amaze, Clown. However, keep it to the training next time, and do not toy with your captain. He's fragile, Jack~"

She cooed with amusement and sarcasm, her clawed hand coming to rest of Baliel's Raven hair just as she crouched down beside him, and pressed her lips to his cheek. "Do not be so upset, My Raven. You're still my favourite~" She kissed his cheek again, and then stood waiting for the both of them to kiss and make up.

Baliel knelt like that for a good minute before finally rising up.. the embrace of the fox, and her words had both confused him more, and made him more realistic to his position. Baliel had always known that there was something different about Jack.. had this turned to a battle of physical prowess Baliel would have won, and so the boy had played his cards... tactics, that as a Captian he had to acknowledge.

"Good job Jack.. While your traits, and tactics, aren't what id prefer from a warrior I respect your execution. "The two men met their eyes as equals, though Jack never stopped smirking. he waited for Baliel to finish before being more afront. "Captain.. a long life has taught me few things, one that open combat with veteran gets you killed, That honor gets you killed. and three.. that loved ones get you killed.. don't make it so obvious to those watching, for a good assassin is your closest friend." The Jester then offered his hand to Baliel, to which the Captain looked at cautiously but then took it. "Good fight Captain... Do i get another opponent?, or am i fighting the fox maiden next?" An air of silence took hold behind a silent snicker, and jack winked at Azzy. "To be fair, you're the most alluring of the Amaris Knights, so it was easy when you showed up.. Ill be good from now on, but Consider my game more as a lesson for those that might not have had an experience of loss.. or for those that do not consider those experiences..I remember, and so i remind." Jack bowed to Azzy then stepped away from the two of them scanning the field for another set of people.. he'd finished his battle faster than the rest, even before anyone had moved in to gank him an Bor's and so.. what to do now?

At the boy's display, she nodded with approval. Crossing her arms over her chest the fox stood by while they conversed among themselves for a moment, but more so, she listened to what Jack stated, and about what he had learned. All very good points, and ones that she, and surely Baliel would take to heart. A platinum brow rose when Jack spoke of facing her next, and she couldnt help but to let a small giggle erupt from her naked lips. The boy was funny, she'd give him that. And his flattering words were definitely a kicker. Azzy shrugged her shoulders, and sighed as if she were bored, "Eh, I dont know, Jack. Little ol' me could never take on a Master of The Mind." She smiled at him, her gaze coy even as he then continued to speak. "Ill be sure to remember this display." She stated as he turned his back to her and Baliel. "Oh, but Jack? Do remember to think about what you say. You wouldnt want me to mistake your words as an apprentice ordering me around. I might not take too kindly to that...I do not need lessons from you. You'd be wise to remember this as well." She also turned her back then, and began to walk away, but not before the roots of a large Pine just to the left emerged from the ground, and swept the jester's feet from beneath him. Quickly, and precise. Meanwhile...the fox was nowhere to be found.​
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Soulserenity20

"Room and board seems like a well off start, I wonder though just how slight your accommodations will need to be, I can't expect you think of the most luxurious visit; being of the wilds." The Phantom spoke as though he's already presumed the life she lived as a follower of natures fervor, though not once was he rude. "There are many fine establishments that one might find suitable for their tastes. There are guilds that would take you in on the high class.. Inns like the Drowning Swan, or the Drunkards Gamble. If you prefer a closer to the sky approach, the Sky Rest at the Arcnanium is a beautiful place, with a phenomenal view on the stars over our fair city."

The Jester continued to lead her through the city, and they bypassed a few street performers, varying from dancers, to the finest juggling anyone had ever seen. Each of the performers acknowledged Phantom in their own way as Vaer and himself passed, even adding a slight nod to Vaer in recognition of her coming. "The Performers are mine. I know them, and they know me as a grateful leader. For you to walk with me here in Kalt, it is not only My honor, but theirs as well and that is as they will see it. I am the king of entertainment here in Kalt, and yet you have entertained me." Phantom turned stopping in front of her. " Ill not try and coerce you into my guild, I know little of you Vaer of the new wood. I do however know that you need room and board, and I prefer your company. I offer you to stay with my guild for a few nights should you wish. If not we will leave on a lightened terms and say we until we meet again; I shall take you to the Inn of your choice."

At the Drowning Swan~

The rain had become little more than a trickle that battered against tattered cloaks of grey. A set darkened blond flowing hair fell from beneath the hood as a heavy set monster of a man walked the streets of Kalt. It had been far too long to visit his home, away on mission in the far land of Kausteirn the man walked with an ornate looking staff in hand, holding him up, though by his structure; he hardly looked to need it.

The doors flung open and the rain stopped, a sound of cheering; hooting and hollering filled the mans ears as he raised his hood and revealed himself; then it got louder.

12d5c0a2192536d6b6c0549f1dc96991.jpg

"OII Galin You've returned!" A group of men in a corner were the first to notice the man, and Galin returned them a pleasant smile. "Aye I have. it's been far too long away friends. I haven't had one of Susan's meals a hefty life time it seems." The group shared a laugh and pulled a chair for the man, though with a swift wave of his hand he declined. "I will have to be gettin back to the masters at Darkmoon shortly, an Amaris Knight has his duties you know.

"Amaris Knight... hmph.."

A cold tone retorted and caught the attention of the rest when another group at a table out of the way acknowledged the man. The one who'd spoken was a Lethe looking male, with flowing blood red hair, offset war braids tied in. he was clean looking, regal, yet barbaric still. Galin noticed immediately why the boy had spoken up. "Ahh a cocked up member of that one guild... Oh yeah, the blades or something of that caliber." the men at the table stirred and reached at their waists. "Oh none of that, I don't want to beat the ever living bloody little shit out of all of ya. Lets keep this clean." Galin tightened his grip on his staff; he was more than ready if they wanted to scrap, but he didn't like that their leader... hadn't done anything yet? Was he afraid, smart, or did he know he had the upper hand. For an Amaris Knight to be beaten in open combat would be a disgrace to the name, and so Galin used a different approach.

"Come now, i' only just returned, Let me buy everyone a round, let this be a day of merriment." Galin threw a pouch of gold to the lady behind the bar and winked at her. "The extras be it for your establishment here. M'lady. " Though when he looked at her he noticed a fellow speaking to her, He'd not seen the face of before. Galin was something of a symbol for his guild... and so as a model he did what was expected of a real man. With a swain stag movement he approached the man with the aesthetic of a ranger and placed his hand on the table next to him. "Oi and good eve friend. Without it being shouted all over I prefer a more direct approach when meeting someone. I am Galin The Juggernaut of Darkmoon Mercenaries. it be my pleasure to meet ya." Galin slid the freshly made drink to this ranger before him and raised his own flagon to a toast.

Name: Gabriel
Interaction: Owlbears

Each step down the path brought the sage deeper and deeper into the forest of legend, the only odd thing that had begun to peak his interest was the fact there were no other creatures around but himself. The weather had not even seemed to touch this area...it was then as if on queue that a thick mist began to roll in from seemingly out of nowhere. It covered the entirety of the forest before finally coming to center upon Gabriel blinding him causing him to continue to push forward through it. The sounds that echoed through the mist were eerie, a hoot there like the sound of an owl...and then silence.....followed by another hoot. That could only mean one thing over all else. the gods had come to visit and he was the guest of honor. He stopped moving altogether just as the fog lightened revealing to him an empty clearing, it was here that they would converse....or battle if it was needed..

"Garb of magic, blue mage seek you non?"

"Wander it through our forest, but you are of power god's swell."

Riddles spoke out to the mage as he stood at the edge of a clearing. The forest had gorwn eerily silent and the light had all but faded behind a miasma of darkness. no critter moved, yet the boistrous and strange wimsy voice of the God's of this forest could be heard loud and clear. A soft scuttle in the trees told him of their location. They cared not.

"He seeks.. He seeks affection, ... love.. Knowledge!"
"Where.. where.. WHERE!"

A deep breath passed through parted lips just as the voices started, their riddles he was sure would scare or freak out any person who has not faced a god or a diety before. Unfortunately for everybody that was present at this point that was not the case for the sage, he slipped his gaze forward not even bothering to try and look in the direction of the so called god. He did however take note of the light seeming to fade altogether into the deep miasma of darkness, the deep flash of red all that surrounded him. Finally the hooded mage spoke though no movement of the lips were there instead the voice projected outward.

"I walk amongst your forest as nothing more than a mere child seeking to understand what he should not. Though here amongst all these tree's and creatures that rest as your sanctuary I seek but one bit of information. A princess, only walking the earth for fifteen years has disappeared and is in your sanctuary. I wish to find her so that she may be returned to those that bore her forth."

"hmm... hmmm....hmmm.."

The trees stirred again, and from the center now a large clawed hand reached out into the only light given by the red eyes of the creatures. The visage of a bear seemingly until the creature showed itself a bear with the head of an owl. The creature stood up and bared with Gabriel.

"You who stand here a child, barter with age old trees. Our knowledge is not for children but of scholars. and even they will pay a price. Knowledge is the truth of freedom young Gabriel. Priceless until you divulge beyond what you are prepared for. You seek this girll... but what do you intend to give in order to obtain?"

"Yet age old tree's can only grow so far can they not? Eventually even the age old tree's will wither and pass on to give new life to a child, and then it will be the ones who are children now that will be the trees to pass the new knowledge on to the saplings. This is the cycle of the world and how it will continue until something else interferes. I seek the knowledge of the girl and I can only promise you that in my search and finding no harm will come to your sanctuary, nor to the children who run through its depths."

Gabriel finally looked up at this point, deep sapphire blue eyes falling into those of the owl like creatures. "I will guarantee you that on my life, this sanctuary is your home and I mean no ill-intent towards it nor would I allow another to attempt any harm towards it in my search for the child."

"hm.... Children... chh.. ch. chilldren speak."

"Silence."

The wisest looked upon the face of the mage, but nothing showed in his features, not anger, happiness.. it was as though he were faceless watching. "Your promise is a heavy one Gabriel of the Darkmoon. Should you take this burden and unfulfilled it be Your life will be forfeit. Gods be the witness to a coarse between gods."

The old owl then swayed back to the forest and the whispers continued for a time..

"Protector.. promise.. death... knowledge.. Aderia.... "

"To the South, devled upon a cave imprissoned is the youngling. You will expect a confrontation. though ill not prepare you further. Your promise is seen and accepted, should this forest come to harm in the trifling of man I will peck your eyes from your skull and feed them to the princess."

Go. Gabriel of Darkmoon.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Post: Collab between Remmy Atonashi and Llerina Barrit'tar
Interactions: @Kelsi Kitsune @Wolfsin Baliel
Current activity: Training

Llerina flipped back, shifting out of the blade's way then took Remmy's lead and stepped to the side letting her circle across from the swordswoman. The Drow narrowed her eyes at the blonde and gave her a devilish smirk.
"So the little minx wants a closer look? Alright." The archer purred as her bow was quickly placed back over her shoulder. Her hands swiftly lifted to chest level and her fingers sprawled as her own shadow began shifting under her feet.

Within a moment Ller stepped forward and threw her hands up. A shard of darkness that solidified from her shadow shot up at her command and with force aimed at Remmy's chest.

Remmy quickly blocked the shard, though it slightly forced her back. Shifting her weight backwards a little, she swung her sword around a bit. Man, that was close, Remmy thought to herself. An archer, as well as a shadow caster, what her village called people with her powers.

"Yeah, I'm a sword fighter, after all, Robin Hood." She said, giggling slightly.

"I guess you have a point." Llerina replied as the shard retreated back into her shadow.
Her display of her abilities over the shadow craft was risky, it was dark magic after all, but she wasn't one to conceal or hide her prowess. Her powers over the shadows were known by at least those higher ranked in the guild, whom she assured that she was responsible with it and wouldn't cause trouble. However even if someone, inside the darkmoon guild as well as outside of it, were to have a problem with her skills, she wouldn't give two shits about their opinion, and would tell them to fuck off or something along those lines.

A moment passed as they once more circled each other. Remmy heard the sound of shifting feet behind her, and a staff user wielding a trident attacked with a stabbing motion. Remmy quickly swirled out of the way, sliding her blade in between the forks of the trident, turning it sideways, and swirling around, slinging the combatant away from them.

A sliver of ice soared towards Ller as the trident user focused Remmy. The Drow threw her hands up, causing a small wall of darkness to ascend in time to block the ice, then fell back down as she grabbed her bow again, placed an arrow and loosed it at the source, who was about to shoot another but was knocked back by the shot. The bow was placed back around Ller's right shoulder once again as the ambushers retreated.

"What a weird weapon to use," Atonashi stated, shifting herself back into stance again. "Well, to each his own, I suppose." She said, before lunging to attack Llerina once more.

A small shard shot up with the flick of Ller's hand and pushed the sword off course, then another smaller one flew up seeking her side.

The shard that hit Remmy's sword seemed to wrap around the wooden blade slightly, making it so that she couldn't simply push it aside. She saw the other shard shooting up, and moved her side so that her armor took the impact. This knocked her back, and as the shadows receded, her training sword fell to the ground. Remmy started to move towards her sword, when she realized her left foot had gone numb. She looked behind herself, and sure enough, the source of it was a lightning user.

Atonashi gave a small smirk, and pointed to behind the guy, and while he turned around, she came up behind him, and tripped him with a swift kick of her her foot. Remmy walked back over to her sword and picked it up, readying herself again.

Though it was part of the instructions, Llerina was getting rather irritated by the interruptions. As Remmy fought one the other ran up behind Ller in an attempt to sneak up on her, but due to her cautious nature and vast awareness she leaned forward, ducking just in time to dodge a training axe. Two pillars shot up from her shadow and rammed into his check knocking him back before they retreated back into the ground. The axe weilder left with his partner and Ller turned back to Remmy. However, the archer's attention was grabbed by the commotion of the captain and another apprentice and was entertained by their fight, she wasn't exactly having the time of her life relearning things she's mastered years ago.Also the fox definitely intrigued her, Ller would have to find out more about her later.

"Hey what do you think about trying our luck with those two?" Her gaze then turned to the clown and captain, and a finger pointed to them.

"I think it could be fun. How are we going to go about it?" Remmy replied, smirking a bit at the captain and the apprentice. Atonashi gazed at the two, looking for any openings that Remmy and Ller could use against them.

"Easy." Llerina sneered as she grabbed her bow. "I'll give you the openings, you take them." She said as she brought the bow up and aimed at her targets. She loosed one arrow towards Baliel, then a second later another arrow was positioned and released towards the harlequin apprentice. "I've got your back."

Remmy nodded, and watched the first arrow, until it was halfway to its target, then lunged forward, heading towards the captain, her sword ready to swing from her right side, about chest-level.[/hr]

Reactions: Azzy
Name: Iseri Asakura
Interactions: @Key Tuzi @Wolfsin
Current activity: Preforming
"…But alas, my heart is shattered by her betrayal. We were to marry, to lay, to live happily with our family, but she decides to elope with my brother, of all people."

In the town square a slightly feminine male voice could be heard clearly, as emotions of sorrow flowed through it as if the source were about to burst into tears right there. A man, or so it seemed, with long obsidian hair pulled up into a ponytail strode around the sheltered area as he performed the ending of his tragedy. His white blouse fluttered with each movement and was tucked into his black trousers, under which were knee high black boots. Over the blouse was a brown vest with silver trimmings and around his neck was a matching scarf. He looked elegant, with the air of a nobleman.

"Did our precious time together mean nothing? Was it just a farce? A sham? Maybe a sick twisted game to see how much you could ruin a noble man's heart. Well done m'lady, for your ambition has been reached! I have no reason to live anymore, for you were the only one keeping me alive!"
The emotion that was heard in his voice could be seen in his movements. Each shift of the hand, every step, the motions he made told the story of just how damaged he was. He dropped down to his knees and leaned forward placing his face in his hands as he wept for a moment. Then he was still, and silent. His head lifted and the look on his delicate honey colored face was grim and pure evil. His grey eyes filled with hatred, his strong jaw line shifted as his teeth clinched, and he rose back to his feet. The air around him seemed to light fire with new determination and rage.

"No. I refuse to let you win, I will not let you walk away from your crimes against me. You will rue this day, you and him. I will make sure you suffer; you'll never find happiness, for you have snatched mine away. I'll find you, vengeance will soon be mine!" He yelled before pausing for a moment as he struck a dramatic rancorous pose, then bowed before the audience that had formed around his invisible stage, who began applauding and cheering.

"Thank you, thank you. Please show your support to that box over there." He gracefully pointed towards a box labeled 'Comatose'. The audience dispersed as some dropped gold and silver coins in the box, while others passed by. "Aaah fucking churls…" He murmured referring to those who caught a free show as he grabbed the box and a large bag, then sauntered back towards the guild holding the bag over his head to block the drizzle. Soon he was bursting through the doors of the tavern dramatically, strutting over towards the table harboring the 2 guild leaders. He sat down in a chair next to them, threw the bag down, leaned back, and rested his feet on the table.

"Hey! Skylan! What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here, eh?" The man called with a now gruff feminine voice as he pulled his hair loose from the pony tail. He rubbed his face on the white baggy sleeves removing the herbal paste that pronounced his jawbones, sharpened his chin, and thinned his lips, revealing his womanly features, as he was in fact a woman; Iseri Asakura, Kausterien, entertainer of Comotose, and seriously in need of a drink.

"Sorry to interrupt, just worked my ass off in the rain to perform in front of a bunch of ungrateful cunt-faced bastards. I swear, next time I perform I better get waaaaay more than today's pathetic earning." She ranted with disgruntlement, shaking the box to hear the clings of few coins. "Continue with… whatever the hell you two were doing." She set the box down and waited lazily for a drink to magically appear in front of her.​

[She wasn't there to catch Wolfsin singing TTnTT]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Comatose Keep~

"Shadow of the moon, our tellings, whispers say that Galin has returned to the city. They also say there is chaos brewing where he stirs."

"The Blades?"

A whispy voice, dark and deep spoke beyond a shadow black hood, but the light gave no chance of seeing the mans face. The whisperer had never seen his lord before now, and perhaps never would. "Yyes sir.. the Blades what.. would.."

"return to your post."

"ye.. yes sir."

A door swung shut and there was silence.

The shadow stalked the city as a phantom would, a ghostly image passing over rooftops without any trace to be found. it didn't matter that the sun still shine bright as day, in every light there was therin the absence of it. That was where the Lord got his title, a Shadow of the moon that held a strong line of connections in the grand city of Kalt.

Before long the sound of laughter, the chipper voice of many could be heard. The man arrived at the keep just in time to hear the end of Wolfsin's song, but he said nothing as he slipped in beyond the veil of shadows. A silent tap on the shoulder from a faceless visage caused Wolfsin to turn and another passerby passed when Elite showed himself to his brother. "The Blades are moving Wolf." Wolfsin's reaction changed instantly and his fist slammed the table as Wolfsin cursed under his breath. "Camrian. I will have to sort this out with you at a later time. As always i enjoyed my time in your fine establishment." He nodded his head and no sooner had he done so, that a pouch of gold fell before her and he slid in his chair. "Send your crows. Have the others meet us, if its as big as Eva originally guessed it might be we will have a big scuffle on our hands." Elite nodded, but boasted a question. "The Apprentices?" "No." Wolfsin nearly cut him off. "We will only involve Brothers and above in this, as its a guild fight."

By now the two of them had attracted quite a bit of attention, but no one dared to get near, save Orin. The Bard pranced up to the two men. "Ahh a glorious event as this should be remember and immortalized in song... if I heard right you two are going to get your shit knocked in by the Blades." Orin had a smug look on his face, to which Wolfsin only returned the sentiment. "The vote of confidence is wonderful Orin, thanks. This fight has been a long time coming. and... well they fucked up, because they met Galin first." Everyone in the room perked at that name, knowing full well what the Juggernaut was known for by his name alone. "Alright enough of this.. lets go Elite." Wolfsin turned... and found he no longer spoke to anyone.. "Fucking impatient bastard.." he mumbled under his breath... and then left the Comatose.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Azzy and Sinopa
Name: Iseri Asakura
Interactions: @Key Tuzi @Wolfsin
Current Activity: Eavesdropping
OoC: Sorry, this post is kind of crappy XD

Iseri listened to the conversation the Darkmoon guild's leaders were having and raised an eyebrow in interest. She had some troubles hearing as the tavern was filled to the brim with loud noises and voices, but she heard enough to piece the discussion together. She had to restrain herself from screaming at everyone to 'shut the fuck up'. She watched the wolf exit before grabbing the nearest pint, not caring whose it was, and downing it within seconds.

"Later boss. Gonna find some entertainment." She called to Camrian after slamming the empty mug down, then stood up, grabbed her bag, and put the box in it. As she started towards the door she pulled at the dirty damp sleeve of her blouse and exclaimed in disgust.
"Ack, these clothes are shit." She huffed as she left the tavern, pulling off the blouse to reveal bandages barely covering her breasts. She pulled out a forest green poncho with a burnt orange outline that fell off her left shoulder.

She caught up with Wolfsin and gently placed her hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"I hear there's something interesting going on? I'm so there." She said with a smirk.

The leader turned to Iseri. "This is a matter of GUILD pride and is our task. BUT... I can't tell you NOT to show up." He replied with a wink.

"Then I guess there's no stopping me from following you." She arrogantly responded, winking back as she followed behind the leading wolf.[/hr]

• Love
[fieldbox="The Drowning Swan, green, solid"]

• Name: FireFly
  • Weather: Slight Showers/Grey Skies
  • Doing: Searching/Observing

black-green-horizontal-com-divider_zpswdko34oh.png

In the corner of yet another interestingly named pub was a man seemingly no older then the age of 21, covered from neck to toe in nothing but pitch black clothing. He had on black kung fu type shoes and it seemed as though his socks were merely just black wrappings. His bottoms were nothing more then black dojo pants that fit loose, the mans chest was covered with what seemed to be a black shirt but in truth it was even more black wrappings covered by a half sized trench coat made out of light enough cloth to where if the wind blew even slightly it would lift up. It looked as though he bore no weapons but his hands were covered in wraps, the left one had a slight hint of a black chain link coming down the arm, that same arm however also dripped a single droplet of blood to the ground periodically as though he was injured, but the man shows no pain in his lime green eyes that you can only see when he brushes his bloody red hair with random streaks of jet black out of his face. His body structure was that of a normal man's but there was more to it than what people could really see, there was a lot of mystery in the way he looked and his actions. Even now his thirst for unknown knowledge and curiosity has lead him to follow a small group of Blades into a small pub...

"These were not the blades i once knew." Firefly thought to himself as he sat in the corner seemingly unnoticed, not even the bar maid had come to serve him. The drink he had was one he'd swiped from a younger fellow sitting near him that seemed to have had enough to drink already. "I followed the Blades in here to see if I had recognized any of them but all I see are young arrogant pups." Firefly thought to himself as he sipped on the fresh mead in his hand, it wasn't as sweet as he'd like it to be but it was still to his liking at least. Then with the sudden opening of the pubs dors a giant fellow burst through the doors slightly damp from the light rain, as the man brought down his hood the pub lit up even more by the mans presence. "He must be pretty well known by the people in town.... that means he is probably very strong." Firefly pondered the thought while staring into his mug for a second then scoffed, smiled and kept drinking.

"Amaris knight"

This word had perked Firefly's interest since he had never heard it before, and the unknown had always intrigued him so he began to listen to the the conversation a bit deeper. It seemed full of tension from the blades and you could tell that the Galin fellow was ready for a fight too. But oh how it would be outnumbered and unfair. Firefly grinned and had decided, if the Blades would enter into an unfair fight with the berserker then Firefly would have a bit of fun as well since he knew none of the blade members in this small pub.

[/fieldbox]

Room & Board
@Wolfsin
Vaeranel chewed the inside of her cheek lightly as she thought to herself for a moment. The proposition before her was a daunting one: part of her thought highly of easy room and board while the other part was cowering under the scolding she'd received from her mother throughout her childhood about not trusting strangers, certainly not men. But Vaer wasn't that little girl anymore. She'd be travelling for several years now and she'd grown to be a great judge of character. This man was being open, honest, and transparent. She saw no reason not to trust him. Besides, if it came down to it, she knew a nasty mass-grade snare trap that would stop half an army from pursuing her if she had to run. She was a big girl. She would take care of herself.

"I believe I'd be a fool to pass up such a kind offer as the one you present. Besides, it's safer to be in a guild among friends than a tavern among strangers. And I've a keen feeling you and I might just call ourselves friends one day, Ser Phantom. Lead on." She smiled warmly, though only placing about 60% of her trust in the man. She wasn't dumb enough to trust the stranger wholly, but also not dumb enough not to give him a chance. "So, what's it like? Living in a city ruled by so many different guilds. Seems as if it'd get a bit messy. Being on the inside, I'm sure you'd know that more than anyone."

She continued to make small talk with the raven-haired man throughout their stroll through the streets, following him where he might lead but always keeping track of where she was for she had a keen sense of direction, a gift from her werecat mother.

A Curious Visitor
The sudden bash of a rather large hand meeting the table beside him almost startled Xander. Almost. He turned to meet the face of the owner of the hand and found that he was, indeed, startled a small bit. This was because the man which owned the hand was hardly a man at all, more a mountain of flesh and muscle. Uh oh. The half-elf thought to himself. Men like this have been giving me trouble since my days in the school yard. He took a last gulp of his ale and set the tankard on the wooden counter of the bar before accepting the new ale with a nod and responding to the juggernaut's introduction.

"Galin, of the Darkmoon Mercenaries? My. To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit from one such as yourself? I am Xander Shadowborn, ranger of the wilds, and thus dawning from nowhere and everywhere. Though for the next few weeks this inn will be my home." He watched his words carefully, not fully trusting of this curious visitor. What on earth would a member of the Darkmoon Mercenaries want with him?

@Soulserenity20

Phantom>Vaer~

Phantom wasn't exactly expecting of the woman to take him on his offer, nor did he really think of any true benefit to him in her choosing to do so. He was an eloquent man, a turner of words and tinkerer of minds. yet he had not placed a scalpel to her brain this day. "Oh? Well excellent!" The man smiled brightly from behind his mask and whisked off into the direction of his guild house. She was truly in for a treat.

Along the way they were passerby to many other different establishments. Stations, and kiosk with shouting patrons to anyone that looked to be even remotely concerned of their material wealth. This was a city of sales, where even people sold themselves. Though to her question he didn't stumble.

"Well. Surprisingly it works much better than one might expect. Kalt has few rules to follow." The two of them passed by a set of doors, that towered to the highest point of Kalt's second wall. "As you see the city works in tiers, and for each tier there is a specific rank that accommodates it." Phantom paused for a moment and pointed back. "The tiers we just came from is the first tier. It is the major export of material sales, and the market place if you will for visitors whom come to Kalt. While you can find practically anything down there... it is not as promised of quality as you might find in the tiers to follow." They continued up the road and more and more actual buildings came into view.

"This is tier two. A place for lesser guilds to make their debut. This is where a guild starts until they have gained the profit and recognition to move up. HOWEVER." Phantom emphasized every syllable. "In the same sense... everyone has a voice in the Grand guild council which I will now explain to you." Phantom stopped in front of a large building shroud in mystery... dark by nature it looked almost akin to a Necropolis. Upon the tip of his finger as he worked its magic upon the air a vision formed and the image he wished to portray was brought to life.

"Kalt allows for 100 active guilds to be present at any given time, that is what the city allows to host. As I have already explained the five tiers, let me continue." A makeshift version of the city formed and lit up as Phantom explained each point of interest. "You already know the first and second tiers. The third, houses influential guilds. It is the most popular and well populated. The Fourth. That is where the top tier guilds go. such as The Blades of Eriargon, Comatose Keep... and the Legendary Knights of Nine. THEN. The final tier, known as the garden, the Grand Guild hall. It is a large Parthenon that houses a table that will allow for 100 patrons to sit. Each guild has a single patron, commonly their leader that will speak on all political matters that are involved in this city. Animosities aside... they come together...at least that is as it is supposed to be but... how common is it that aplan works to it's entirety?"

Phantom smirked then swiped the image away. "Kalt has many different beliefs... many different personalities. As such there is always going to be conflict, but it is contained conflict. Guild wars break out... that is common... and each guild present will pay for the reconciliation involved in the mess they create. some of the top guilds... this is how they have moved up to where they are. Still its better than the alternative of a single ruler that gets far to cocky, no?"

Finally the two of them passed through another large set of doors and now stood face to face with masses of large buildings, tons of people, and the ring of training weapons meeting against one another. At the very edge of the third tier stood a much more elegant building and a group sung aloud to anyone that passed by. At the center above the door to this place; written in eloquent script. Silent Masquerade.

"This is my home. Not quite top tier, but we do well for ourselves." Upon seeing the guild leader, a group of three kids rushed out to meet the man and latched to his legs. "Welcome home.. papa.." They called and Phantom placed a hand upon their roughed up hair. "And how do the little jesters of my court fair in this day... its grown dreary so I can only expect that business has suffered... or?" Phantom peered inside to see that there was practically a concert going on in the main room of the hall. A laugh parted the mans lips and he took up Vaer's hand. "This is perfect.. you will get to see how we operate entirely."

The Raven~

If you are recieving this, then you are a true member of the Darkmoon family. For some time we have had intel of a potential attack to take place on our guild. valuable resources have said that the Blades have ill intent to our guild. We are not pups however. We will not sit back and allow this... no.. we will fight. That is why youa re recieving this. The battle will happen tonight... at the Drowning Swan. Galin hath just returned... and surely they hope to take one of our star players out... Come all Amaris Knights, Brothers and Sisters. Come and defend the Honor of the Darkmoon. The howling will be heard throughout the city... and no one will question our name again. We are all. One under the moon.

Wolfsin Silvermoon
Elite Darkshade

@Soulserenity20

Conversation at the Drowning Swan~

"Xander, is it?" Galin took up a seat next to the ranger and raised his own flagon to touch his lips. "I don't ask to be recognized, more so Im happy that you don't recognize me. It means we could maybe have a little more of a meaningful chat." Galin peered from beyond his ale to the man beside him. By the looks of him, he wasn't too battle worn, in fact he might of even thought the boy to be whet. "I seen you sitting here, and you were a face I hadn't recognized; so I thought id have a better time speaking with you. unfortunately i don't think our conversation will get to find much fruition." A smirk played at the drunkards lips and he finally set his flagon down in time to hear several chairs scoot out and then get moved back into place. Galin was aware of things like this.

The barmaid returned with another drink knowing full well where Galin's capacity lay. "Thankya much m'dear." he only gained her attention for a second before she rushed off. Galin returned his sights to Xander. "I won't lie Ranger... you picked a shit time and shit establishment in corelation with that shit time.. to be at this specific Inn... I am not sure you will be able to do much when this whole thing starts up... but if nothing else in about 10 seconds.. you should roll over that counter and stay low." The tone of Galin had changed to something a bit more harsh, serious. Then started the countdown.

"Seven.."

More chairs slid out.

"Five...."

The bang of the door could be heard, and Galin finished his ale in a single swig.

"Three."

Footsteps right behind them announced incoming trouble.

Galin looked over to Xander once more, and mouthed one more word..

"One."

Like a club a bottle swung and Shattered over Galins shoulder and the giant of a man got up from his seat. The perpetrator had no time to react before Galin turned and stiff armed the poor bastard right in the chin and sent him off his ass with that force alone, plummeting into tables and Chairs.

Another two of them came in throwing punches as they shouted in their rage, but Galin easily out maneuvered them and swayed between their blows, before catching the one by his fist and kicking his legs out from underneath him. He happened to catch the second one as the fool charged him and picked the man up by the throat to slam him through the floor boards into the cellar. A sigh passed through the giants mouth and he grit his teeth into a smile. "What a welcome home party by the blades of era.. rona.. io.. gon?" The consecutive growls filled the air, but Galin was un-phased he he rose to his full stature and took in hand his mighty staff. "Alright whelps, if you want to scrap lets do this!" Like a roaring thunder he was upon the first one and with a single twist of his body the staff plummeted into the gut of one of the members that assaulted Galin. All that followed was the sound of broken glass, and the poor soul was no where within the establishment.

"Are you don'e showing off then... Knight?"

The same familiar cold voice spoke up and Galin turned to meet the golden eyes of the red haired boy. Though this time there was a look to kill set in those amber orbs. "No, I might be after I wipe the floor with you blade boy." A snarling hiss was the only response returned when the boy stepped back and ushered for the others to swarm Galin further. "You are not worth my time Knight of the Darkmoon."

Six men now formed a circle around Galin, but the giant didn't flinch. "Come on then... if you have what it takes." With that the first one stepped in swinging with a heavy blow that was far too slow to accomplish a damn thing. Galin avoided and ended that same fool with a single blow to his gut with the staff. Like a dancer ona stage, galin turned with a phantom grace and flung the staff off his shoulders to trip another warrior, only to catch the broad side of a Chair against his back that shattered instantly. Galin didn't budge even from that and turned to aim a front kick into the mans chest that sent him through the door of the establishment.

The fools remained and Galin turned to face the first of them, he launched forward, but same he he did, so did they... and the sound of drawn metal could be heard by even the most deph of hearing.

• Love
Reactions: Azzy
[fieldbox="Visiting Her Home > En Route To The Drowning Swan, Goldenrod, solid"]

• Weather: Light Shower, Grey Skies
  • Character In Use: Azmeryth Rosewood
  • Doing?: Gathering Items From Her Home/ Reading The Raven's Letter/ Heading To The Drowning Swan

moon-1.gif

The display at the training grounds had the fox in quite a delighted mood. Her lips were curved into a content smile as she wandered through the wooded area next to the Darkmoon Tavern. A wooded area where, deep within the depths, lay a quaint little cabin built by her own hands. Wolfsin had many times asked her to house within the Guild's own walls, but she had refused every time choosing to rather take up residence among the wilderness...in a home she made herself from the nature around her. The little fox soon came across the log cabin, her hand raising to grasp the wooden handle of her front door. It was small with a single room which held her bed, a fire pit, and toiletries.....the essentials to survive mostly. Everything else she needed was in the guild hall. Azmeryth came here only to fetch a few of her own personal belongings; mixed potions, a few loose herbs, and her own personal friend. Rin, a silly little ferret whom she so happened upon just 3 years prior to now.

The small rodent ran around her feet as she entered the small cabin, small squeaks coming from his mouth. Azmeryth would smile, and proceed to gather her things until a rather annoying pecking noise sounded at one of her windows. When she turned to look, her icy eyes fellow upon the blackest of ravens. Her ears perked up, and she tilted her head to the side before going to the window, and opening it. The bird hopped in, and squawked until Azzy reach for one of it's legs, and plucked from a small pouch a letter.

"If you are receiving this, then you are a true member of the Darkmoon family. For some time we have had intel of a potential attack to take place on our guild. valuable resources have said that the Blades have ill intent to our guild. We are not pups however. We will not sit back and allow this... no.. we will fight. That is why you are receiving this. The battle will happen tonight... at the Drowning Swan. Galin hath just returned... and surely they hope to take one of our star players out... Come all Amaris Knights, Brothers and Sisters. Come and defend the Honor of the Darkmoon. The howling will be heard throughout the city... and no one will question our name again. We are all. One under the moon.

Wolfsin Silvermoon
Elite Darkshade
"

The fox let her eyes scan over the words, and her lips curved ever more. So the Blades are finally making their move. Good, about time something interesting happened. The little fox bounced on the balls of her feet, and looked over at the ferret who was perched upon her pillow. "Rin, I've got business to attend to. Keep the house clean, and don't let in any strangers~" She winked as the animal squeaked at her, and then slipped out the door. It was time to hunt down the wolf, and his shadow. With any luck, Wolfy would be leaving Comatose at this point, and Elite would be off doing who knows what where ever else. So, sniff out the smell of a fiery headed vixen mixed with the rich smell of dirty man and a bit of booze, and she would find her guild leader. She headed off in the direction of Comatose, and after a few minutes of sniffing around n her way she caught the wolf's scent. Heading towards the Drowning Swan, and by george he was there walking along side one of Comatose's own. Azmeryth made her way up behind the wolf, her footfalls silent. And then she scaled the behemoth of a man's back, and propped herself upon his shoulders, and poked at his hair.

"Neh, Wolfy....what'er we gonna do when we get there, hmm? Surely no life blood will be spilled, but many wounds shall be inflicted." She mused not really to him, but to herself. It would be a delightful battle, and when it was over, the wolf's cry would be heard, and their name would never be questioned again.

moon-1.gif

[/fieldbox]

• Love
~Wonderful Collaboration Post between~
@Wolfsin @Sinopa @Kelsi Kitsune

The Training Part 1

Jack brushed himself off from his tripping and turned to face his instructor. "She is a sly little fox, not at all going to be easy for you to catch Captain." A smirk displayed Jack's lips and he stepped away from Baliel gathering his own wits about him he looked out to the rest of the apprentices fighting it out, but two in particular caught his attention. "Hm? Are they?" he didn't need to answer the question before the sudden thrill of combat enveloped him. "Well well, Instructor.. they don't look like they are meaning for this to be a two on one. What do you think?"

Baliel scanned the two rushing towards them now. Baliel only turned and pivoted quickly enough to barely avoid a head on strike by an arrow from the drow woman. "Nasty bit of mess that could have been." Baliel smirked and stepped to the side to grab his spear before he waited for Remmy to meet up with him. She had no idea what she was getting into by engaging him in open combat...

Baliel waited for the initial strike to come and stepped to the right side of the attack raising his spear just swiftly enough that He caught one end against the haft of Remmy's sword cross guard, the other end was swift in coming from behind and nearly sweeping Remmy off her feet. To Baliel's pleasant surprise it didn't work and the girl strafed with him to avoid the spear all together. Baliel stepped back then lunged inward with a rough grun as he aimed to stab Remmy in the gut... but not truly... To Remmy it appeared as if he'd aimed there, in reality he'd aimed for her chest, veiled in the magic of illusion. From behind Baliel, Jack stepped forward towards the talented archer.

Jack cocked his head to the side and looked the woman directly in the eyes. That same wicked smirk still remained even after he'd been outdone by the silver haired fox.

Llerina stood a good distance behind the action, arrow at the ready, and gaze as perceptive as ever. She watched the captain fight her partner, waiting for an opportunity to strike. When the moment arrived she was quick to act. Keeping her word of watching Remmy's back, Ller loosed the arrow towards the attacking teacher in an attempt to slow the assault enough for the swordswoman to react. Her eyes then dashed towards the harlequin boy who stepped forward with an impish smile that seemed very similar to that of her own. After swiftly positioning another arrow aimed at the boy, she raised a brow and mirrored his smirk. Was he going to quash her boredom, unlike the others? She certainly hoped so; she knew the teacher definitely would.

In less than a second the archer shot the arrow in his direction, then, simultaneously, two more followed close behind. Her cautious gaze darted from him to Remmy and the captain many times, though her guard never seemed to let up; her vigilant nature prevented that from happening.

Remmy reacted to the spear by putting her sword gut-level in an attempt to block the spear, but quickly realized it wasn't there. Instinctively, she raised her sword even further, moving her body out of the way just in time, so that the captain missed by an inch of her shoulder. Too close.. Remmy thought, as her expression went from a grin, to a serious, devious stare.

She watched the captain, but kept her eyes on Ller all the same. Remmy darted her eyes back and forth from one person to the other, a few times before locking onto the captain once more, stepping forwards slightly, and swinging her sword, missing intentionally to ready herself for her next attack. Remmy darted backwards a bit, and hopped to the side, dashing forward. Her sword was positioned chest-level, and as she got closer, she pushed the sword further towards him. At the last second, she almost immediately dashed to the side once more, a Kitsune technique that made one appear to teleport, though not quite, and required full focus to pull off. She continued to close in, almost as if her forward momentum hadn't broken during the techinque.

Jack never flinched as the arrow whizzed past him towards the teacher, after all in his mind he had no reason to protect the teacher in this fight. His target was ahead of him. "You are a cautious thing aren't you." His voice was mockery in the finest. Then Jack dashed forward. Though at first it didn't seem as such, When Llerina would move to pluck the string and send her arrow off, she would find her bowstring broken.

Jack swiftly darted inward and drew a single set of playing cards from his vest, but just as swiftly he slid one off the top with a flick of his wrist, the bladed card sailed through the air directly towards Llerina. However before she would even hope to defend, a soft whisper passed with a chilling breath against her neck. "Battlefield awareness dear."

Almost in time for it, Baliel had maneuvered as Jack expected.

"It seems the cards are stacked against me." Llerina laughed as her shadow shot out in a wave around her the moment she felt the breeze of his air on her skin, knocking back anything that dared to near her. She swept forward and forced a thin strand of shadow to form a string tied to where the previous one was.

"But I'm not folding yet." Within that time she had replayed her enemy's moves in her head. She figured he seemed to rely on his speed, luckily Llerina, as an archer, focused on three things; speed, accuracy, and perception, so she wasn't falling anytime soon.

Baliel was actually impressed by the advanced technique that the young apprentice used. It wouldn't be enough, but he was impressed. Baliel waited, swaying into his own stance where the Spear aimed at a tilt downward into the ground. His hands were carefully placed and his body elongated almost like a snake, it was to be expected with him wearing no armor at the time. Usually he would have fought with a Shield and spear. His eyes carefully watched, waited for the girl to strike, and when she did, Baliel swayed with his step to overpower her attack to the side and... reposition her just in time for the arrow to find a mark... not the mark it wanted, but nonetheless.

Facing her opponent, Ller placed another arrow and drew the string. She aimed but didn't shoot just yet. With quick glances she noted the nearby shadows, they would definitely come in handy here, her opponent was a tricky one.
"Come on Remmy, that arrow wasn't meant for you. Captain, didn't you know regifting is very rude, I'm hurt." She called, never taking her eyes off her target. She stood at the ready, prepared for whatever the boy had in store.

As she was twirled around from the counter of the captain, the arrow that struck her shoulder made Remmy slide backwards even further. She repositioned her sword in front of her, and continued walking in the circular pattern they had been doing since the beginning.
"Yeah, I know. As for you, Captain, I see the look in your eyes. Don't underestimate a Kitsune, as we have plenty more trick to play." Remmy said, waiting for the Captain's next move. She started to take note of the positions he placed the spear, and all relevant areas it could hit in said positions.

Baliel smirked but didn't once take his eyes from his opponent. In his hands the spear angled downward and the tip nearly touched the ground, but he was calm and his careful footwork told tale of just how veteran a warrior he was. Remmy had piqued his interest however. "Llerina, Jack you two will continue to face each other, from here on out I will face this girl on my own." With that Baliel dropped stance and moved away from the battlefield. Right as he stepped out of the field he shouted words in an untold language and a bubble surrounded a 60 ft diameter field for them to fight. Baliel armed himself with a shield, and tied it neatly to his wrist before walking back to the fight with a stud's strut in his step. He wanted to test this girl.​

• Love
Reactions: Azzy and Sinopa
[fieldbox="The Drowning Swan, green, solid"]
  • Character In Use: FireFly
  • Weather: Small Showers/Grey Skies
  • Doing: Aiding Galin Against The Blades

Firefly stood there awestruck, and impressed by this mans durability and brute immunity at what had been hit over him. He wanted to intervene before the bottle got smashed over the broad mans back, but he had heard the man counting down and realized that the man named Galin was expecting this, and was fully aware of his surroundings. So instead firefly decided to sit back and watch the show, there was no need to interfere in someone else's business unless it seemed unfair..... and man did it seem completely fair.

"Oh man was that a friggin chair?" firefly thought to himself as one of the blades smashed a dense wooden chair over Galin's back. Firefly smirked to himself at the thought of maybe going one on one with this guy one day. "Boy that would be a good fight." he thought to himself as a few of the blades circled around Galin. Firefly was almost disappointed in these new pups the blades had recruited, at least he knew the blades would never team up on a human, it was always one on one.

As soon as Galin leaned in to start his attack against his multiple opponents, Firefly heard the sound of metal being drawn. Looking over the room he saw most of the other blades drawing their shivs and hidden daggers, all of their attention was directed towards the giant of a man. Firefly finally stood up and started walking towards the brawl ready to interfere for now this was an unfair fight, "no one will draw a blade against an unarmed opponent in my presence." Firefly thought to himself as he nonchalantly smashed an unsuspecting blades face into the table as he made his way closer to Galin.

Upon reaching a few feet from the circle, Firefly had observed where all the shivs were at and made his way around the bar to each one, carefully placing his steps to make the most efficient as possible turns and flips using just the right momentum to knock the shivs out of the blades hands so that Galin can still enjoy his fair fight. Upon knocking and distracting most of the dishonorable blades' shivs out of their hands Firefly grabbed a few of the knives and dashed back towards the main brawl with Galin. Between the man's swings Firefly landed in front of him jumping up again to use the mans shoulders as a front hand spring step so that he would have enough momentum to throw the knives he'd just picked up at the boots of a few more blades sticking them to the floor boards where they stood. Firefly landed and turned around to see if any more would be stupid enough to try this, but to his surprise he couldn't find anymore that were dumb enough to do so, all he saw were the dumbfounded faces of the blades he'd knock the shivs away from and some of the attention had been drawn away to him now instead of Galin. Some of the blades started making their way towards Firefly attempting to redeem themselves for being snuck up on, but by this point it was useless, Firefly already had the element of surprise and there wasn't a chance that this bar fight was going to get better for the blades that decided to draw anymore blades on the man named Galin.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
@Wolfsin

[fieldbox="A Late Night Brawl, red, solid"]
Xander hardly had a moment to react to what was happening. The countdown should have served as forewarning enough but it was mesmerizing, more than anything. It wasn't until the bottle smashed over Galin's shoulder that Xander snapped to and casually slipped out of his chair, avoiding the ruckus that had broken out in the bar as he wove through the rowdy regulars and the battling that commenced in a swarm around Galin. While there were times Xander would never have walked away from such a situation, this was not one of them. Galin was a large man, not at all concerned about flaunting his size and status in his guild to the room. He was clearly expecting the company and truthfully, Xander wasn't about to get involved in the affairs of a darkmoon mercenary. It seemed foolish of him to risk his hide for a man he didn't know, much less a man that seemed to be asking for such an event. Having his half-full tankard still in his hand, he decided it was best for him to find a seat and finish his ale in silence as the fight wore itself down.

Scanning the room as he wandered about, searching for a safe place to sit, he noticed a fiery-haired man had joined in on the brawl, taking Galin's side in the fight. Perhaps they were comrades? Nevertheless, this was still no business of a ranger's and so Xander claimed a seat in a darkened corner and observed from a far. Curious about the happenings of the evening, curious about Galin's strange and unexpected introduction, and now too curious about the red-haired man.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Collab Post [Charm & Kanari > Shialya, Wolfsin, Azmeryth]
@Sol-Et-Luna @Wolfsin @Azzy
Location: Darkmoon Guildhouse > On the way to the Drowning Swan Tavern
Weather: Light shower

A quiet little smile curved Charm's mouth attentively as young woman spoke. She was a nice girl, somewhat softspoken and scholarly as Charm herself tended to be. Compelling enough on her own, yet even more so with the company of Shialya's precious familiar. Charm had a soft spot for small creatures, despite how jealous and rather bratty her own familiar Raiju tended to be when she shared her affections and treats.

"I am well, My Lady. And hello to you, Xena." Bowing politely, Charm shifted Raiju's weight to one arm and parted her robes in search of its inner pockets. From such she retrieved a bar-shaped treat of her own making, one felines and canines tended to love, and offered Shialya's fox the gift with a shy hand.

Kanari smiled at the sweet gesture her companion offered, and then looked back towards the apprentice.

"I'm great, thanks!" She replied cheerfully. "I'm a little restless lately so I'm planning on picking up a mission or something soon to work off this extra energy. Maybe sometime later all three of us can go on one together, I think it would be fun, right Charm?" She said, glancing at the Snowflake.

Charm offered a simple nod in her friend's direction, her smile growing if only to politely encourage the idea. Her attention, however, was promptly stolen toward the open window at the end of the hall as an eager SQUAWK!! pierced the stale air. "Mm, a messenger?" The snowflake cooed softly, managing a polite bow before stepping past her friends to receive the raven's message.

"Why hello little one, what have you for us?" Charm mused curiously, reaching a hand out to stroke the bird's silky feathers. A low grumble sounded from the furry mass in her other arm at that. "Now now. Do not be rude, Raiju," she chastized her hissing familiar, ignoring the string of whiney threats he poured into her mind and promptly dropping his lazy weight to the floor. The feral whining continued, and choosing to ignore his jealous grumblings, Charm withdrew a smaller treat from her pocket for the raven to snatch up as she retrieved its message.

Her eyes scanned the paper silently, a mask like calm water settling over Charm's face to clear away any indication of the message's contents.

If you are recieving this, then you are a true member of the Darkmoon family. For some time we have had intel of a potential attack to take place on our guild. Valuable resources have said that the Blades have ill intent to our guild. We are not pups however. We will not sit back and allow this... no.. we will fight. That is why you are recieving this. The battle will happen tonight... at the Drowning Swan. Galin hath just returned... and surely they hope to take one of our star players out... Come all Amaris Knights, Brothers and Sisters. Come and defend the Honor of the Darkmoon. The howling will be heard throughout the city... and no one will question our name again. We are all. One under the moon.

Wolfsin Silvermoon
Elite Darkshade

Charm's gaze lifted from the parchment after a few still moments, meeting Kanari's curious eye and nodding her over with a thin, somewhat forced smile. "We have been summoned. Please excuse us, My Lady."

The dusk elf stepped towards Charm and looked over the paper briefly, a small frown appearing as she read its contents. It seemed like she would be able to work off that energy sooner than expected. When she finished her frown was once again replaced by her usual large smile.

"It was nice seeing you, Shialya. Perhaps we'll run into eachother again soon. Until then." Kana bowed her head politely towards the apprentice then started towards their destination.

"I really hope we'll be able to make it in time." The Phoenix anxiously said as she quickened her pace.

The pair were downstairs and out the door in moments, followed hastily by Charm's moping feline. "We will make it in time. Raiju?" An expectant grin spread across the snowflake's lips as she swiveled on her heels. Raiju had stopped short, plopped down on his hind legs in a sad attempt at looking defiant.

Oh, so now that you need my help I am good enough for your attention?

"Don't be so childish, you know I only have eyes for you," her voice had softened considerably between breathes, and to prove her point Charm spilled gracefully to the ground on one knee before him. Within moments her small fingertips were combing along his spine and beneath his chin, enticing a relucant coo from the grumpy feline.

You cannot win me back with your tainted hand, woman! I will not be so easily used... for your selfish... selfish... oh for fucks sake...

A spiteful roar bellowed from the small feline, rough and demanding, as if the viscious sound would somehow earn back the dignity he was about to lose. Charm snickered softly as a golden light surrounded her familiar and thundered through the sky. In the time it took her to stand once more, a massive lion with the wings of a pegasus had taken the kitten's place. Electric bolts jumped and spit from his ears and tail, and burned impressions of his giant paws into the cobblestone street.

"You are most handsome, my dear, as usual. Come Kana, his bark is much worse than his bite." Nearly childish in her affection for the massive creature, Charm climbed carefully onto her familiar's tall back and offered a hand down to her friend. Grumbles resounded from the lion's chest for all to hear; only Charm understood the spiteful words behind his bestial whining.

The phoenix smiled at her friend's familiar and grabbed her offered hand to gently scale onto the beautiful beast. She was sure to pet him while perched behind the snowflake on his back.
"Thank you Rai, you're a lifesaver." She said as the familiar shot up into the sky with elegance.

Kana savored her time in the air as much as she could, for she didn't get the chance to fly as most would think. She let out gasps of awe as she took in the view of the stunning city. Around the market area she could see a peculiar glowing bubble thing, which she stared at turning her head in confusion, but soon brushed it off and continued her marveling. She closed her eyes, feeling the wind on her face and through her hair; she was having the time of her life in just a few short moments.

She was somewhat disappointed when the beast began to slow and lower towards the guild leader.
"Hello Wolfsin, Azmeryth!" She called down to them. When they landed in front of the group Kanari dropped off with a huff then immediately jumped towards their leader tackling him in a hug. She glanced to the side curiously at the Comatose entertainer, whom she had seen in town performing a few times, behind Wolfsin, but when the woman turned away in disinterest Kana brought her attention back to the leader and her friends.
"Reporting for duty, sir!" She proclaimed as she jokingly saluted after releasing him.

"Sorry we are late," Charm murmured lightly from atop her massive familiar, choosing to remain saddled as they fell in line with the small group. She passed Wolf one quick and quiet glance, speaking about as much as usual... which was hardly at all, especially in light of their company. Concern laughed in her golden eyes that so pointedly avoided meeting anyone's gaze, and as they started off toward the tavern Charm fell toward the back of the group atop her giant beast, little hands clinging to his mane all the while.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="The Drowning Swan, Yellow, solid"]

• Weather: Small Showers/Gray Skies
  • Characters In Use: FireFly, Galin, Kota, NPC Blades
  • Doing: Bar Brawling/Duel between Kota and FireFly
COLLAB POST BETWEEN @FireFly69 AND @Wolfsin !

moon-1.gif

The sound of metal hitting the floorboards below was like ringing bells against the pained grunt of the most recent fool Galin had punished. The giant of a man stepped out of a circle of the little hounds and spun around sweeping his boot across the nearest blade's face and sending him straight through three of his friends. Only then did Galin take a moment to look at his "savior"

Appearance alone was confusing. The man seemed to have long wild blood red hair, yet in comparison to Galin he was practically a twig, and of course... everything in this giant's mind was compared to Galin. This stranger had already drug some attention to himself though, and Galin had to wonder what if he knew exactly what the hell he'd gotten himself into by interfering.

"Oi friend, This isn't exactly your fight. I expect you might regret jumping in if they decide to get serious." Galin paused and laughed as he turned and snapped the arm of one of those that came at him with a broken bottle. The poor welp had no time to react before flying through a table like one of his companions. "At least.. well thats what I would say if I didn't have a hunch about you. So Just know this is going to get very messy before its done. If you are going to leave then I suggest doing so now before the real fight begins. "

While Galin spoke Firefly kicked a chair into another blade that approached him with an incoming punch. "No worries there Galin, i'm expecting this to get a bit serious but in my eyes this isn't a fair fight once they drew the shivs on you. I doubt you need any help at all but the way these new blades are kinda pisses me off so there were two of my triggers in one, but thanks for the concern anyways" Firefly passes him a smug grin while throwing another knife at a blades sleeve as he tried to pick up a piece of the stool that had been busted over the back of the giant near the beginning of the brawl.

"New blades?" A new voice joined the circle. "And who the hell are you to talk about the Blades of Eriargon?" From behind the most recently dispatched group of blades came the owner to the voice. A man tall by nature, with hair that was only a shade darker than FireFly's His body was marred with scars, and his eyes were a deep set of blue and gold, heterochromic? Even though this blade wore no armor, there was something menacing about him. One of the lesser blades got zealous then, newly revived vigor and morale; He charged FireFly but was very swiftly stopped. "Who the hell are you!" Kota shouted and right as the comrade drew his weapon he no longer had a hand to wield it with and the blade fell clamoring to the ground.

A cry of pain was all that could be heard then and everyone stopped. At the center of the lime light was Kota, with a very Bloody looking black dagger in his right hand. "You will never interfere in my battles again... cowards wielding knives yet holding no honor don't deserve to wield steel at all." Kota spit at the man and walked past him flicking the blood from his ceremonial blade onto another of his comrades, but it was clear who the 'leader' of these blades had his sights on.

The tip of the dagger said it all when Kota pointed to FireFly. "You are my opponent. We will not be interrupted again. The rest of you can go and throw yourselves at the Giant. Prove your worth."

Kota then stepped back and his left hand fell behind his back, his feet placed carefully. The dagger in his right hand was held firmly pointed straight for FireFly, and Kota's eyes narrowed onto his opponent. Just as Galin Piped in. "While I think it would be more fun fighting you than these pups. I wont be the one to stand in the way of an honor battle, but That one doesn't appear to have a weapon. " Galin pointed to FireFly. Then Kota kicked the dagger to FireFly's feet. "better in the hands of a warrior than a coward." He stated coldly before resuming his stance and waiting for FireFly to arm himself. The rest of the blades started to encircle Galin once more.

FireFly stood there looking at the red haired man with a disappointed look on his face then looked at the man bleeding out on the ground. Without another glace towards his challenger FireFly walked straight towards the Blade that was writhing in pain on the ground and gently bent down. Extending his bleeding left arm towards the man, FireFly coaxed some of his blood out of the wrappings and onto the mans freshly severed arm and his lobbed off hand. Doing so he created a blood seal on both parts stopping the bleeding completely.

"Recruit, if you can get to a healer quickly you may be able to reattach this, all i could do for you is keep the cut fresh and stop the bleeding so your life is not in danger." as FireFly finished speaking the recruit got up grabbed his hand and ran out of the bar. Standing back up FireFly took a few steps back, turned towards his challenger once more, and spoke "He was your recruit, your underling. If you are in a position of authority, you should be taking care of them. They joined probably because they respected the Blades. This was not how the old Blades were, the only thing you have that they had was that when you want to fight someone personally. You will do so only one on one."

FireFly looked at him with another sollom look of disappointment on his face. "But Red Blade, if you want to challenge me then fine so be it, but if I see you neglecting your duties as a superior one more time I will leave you with the inability to fight again." FireFly leaned down as though he was picking something up from the ground, as his knee touched the ground two small portals opened up in front of him and two short swords about four feet each fell onto the hard wooden floor of the bar. FireFly stood back up grasping his swords, slid his right foot back and his left arm aimed towards his opponent. "Ready for you at any time Red Blade."

Kota thought for a moment to stop the man, but curiosity steadied his hand as FireFly approached. He couldn't decide whether the man was a complete fool, or full of wisdom that he didn't want to hear, but his moon changed swiftly when the bastard began to scold and threaten him as though he were a child. It infuriated him. "Keep your idle threats to yourself, Dead Man. These welps will learn what it means to be a Blade. We are not common thugs, simpleton warriors that rule in numbers. Of course... I can't expect you to understand." His voice was cross, but an underlying hint of doubt remained laced within his harsh tones. Was he sure of what he was saying?

FireFly's stance was loose, relaxed. Kota wasn't sure what to think of the swords that had surfaced. Were they special? What other tricks did this... bastard have up his sleeves? "Are we using magic then? "

FireFly looked at the Red Blade then stood back up assuming that they were talking even longer then what he wanted. "Not common thugs?" FireFly asked with a curious look upon his face, "I was under the assumption that the Blades took care of their followers, not left them amputated on the ground to bleed out. You have no respect for how the Blades were. But here, let me ask you this and see if you can understand it, you should at least if you are in any resemblance to the Blades I had once respected. Is this a death match or a duel?" FireFly asked while shrugging his shoulders a bit, then he continued. "If you understand that then you lay the rules. I care not what you decide but you should decide fast before there is any interference from anybody" FireFly nervously took a quick glance towards the busted down bar door as though he was expecting something.

Again Kota swallowed his words and just glared. "Very well then." The second after was when a menacing amount of energy swelled up around him. It licked at the air like flames, unstable to its core. The energy was both white and red, though mostly crimson red. Kota didn't hesitate after that.

With a swift step forward he both jolted in with the point of his precious dagger. Then stepped back and to the side in order to plan another strike. He was swift as lightning, potentially faster than FireFly has seen in a long time.

Slightly surprised by the mans speed FireFly barely had any time to dodge, so instead he stood there and parried the man's blade so that he had slightly more time to get his footing. FireFly underestimated his opponent, but in doing so it gave even more thrill to this fight. As the Red Blade stepped to the side of him, FireFly smirked in his anticipation for the next few moves that would happen, adjusting his foot he was ready to duck, dodge, or dash away from the next step this man took. Slightly angling his swords tips towards the Red Blade's direction he was ready to counter if necessary.

Kota was a relentless force, moving just as FireFly adjusted himself to once again step in and strike thrice more. This man.. was good in the case of dodging and defending himself, but Kota wanted to see more now. And he would. Kota waited hanging back after the last slash of his combo before striking in like a coiled serpent. Kota handled the dagger with expert grace, and last second pulled his swing up, though this time not aimed directly for FireFly but his sword.

Kota closed his eyes in that second and smirked stepping in to add to his momentum as a crimson red extension to Kota's dagger appeared with hardly any time for FireFly to react at all. The dagger cut FireFly's sword in two in a second with no resistance.

Seeing his own blade cut in half like butter, FireFly barely had any time to react to this new concept he surprisingly had never encountered before... or at least seen before. FireFly pushed back on his foot to let him escape, but it was slightly too late, the aura blade had already nicked the wrappings of Firefly's left arm. But to FireFly's surprise there was not a single mark. Taking a few steps back he looked unto his arm with the most puzzled expression. FireFly looked back at the Red Blade and stuck out his hand once more to summon a ball and chain through his portal. "I wonder just how well this will work on that then" FireFly spoke as he twirled the chain around and let it go with enough force to knock a normal human on his ass.

Kota didn't move, he didn't need to. In his mind he'd already won this battle. And just as the ball came within striking range a crimson extension of Kota's aura in the shape of a spear jutted from the aura surrounding his body piercing right through the ball chain and otherwise. FireFly was out of range of the weapons reach. Kota held a smug look now and swayed his hand over the aura crafted spear until it became something new. Several sharpened bolts fell to the ground like rain only to ricochet from there and strike out towards FireFly with lethal random precision.

As soon as the chain had been plowed through by the mans aura, FireFly swung out his left arm splattering blood at a metal serving dish at his feet, when the blood landed FireFly stomped on the saucer sending it up as the aura bolts were flying at him, betting this all on this one risk, FireFly stood there as the bolts hit the saucer covered in his blood. The bolts did not pierce but instead sent the saucer flying back at FireFly. He put one hand up and caught the saucer, examining it he realised the counter needed for this ability, looking back at the Red Blade FireFly spoke "Are you a Dusk Elf by any chance?"

As FireFly finished his question his right hand grasped the bloody wrappings on his left arm and pulled off two 4 foot long wraps, cutting them with ease with the blade that remained unbroken. Stabbing that blade back into the ground he stood up, and looked at the Red Blade again. With a huge smile on his face FireFly spoke once more, "I'm ready for your next move."

"The hell is with that blood" Kota failed to keep his composure as he stepped back and his aura started to die down. Even with FireFly thwarting his attacks, he'd never expected his aura to be countered in this fight. There was more to this fool than he'd accounted for. "Alright then... I'm not sure who you are, but you have earned at least this. I am Kota, simple and to the point. By title I am known as the Leviathan or Serpent of Death. It was my title granted by my teacher and the Lord of my guild. Tell me Dead Man, what shall I write on your stone when this is done?"

"I've gone by a few names here and there, but the name you'll remember the best is FireFly." FireFly smiled at Kota and then sightly bowed in a sarcastic sort of manor. "Now Kota, I will not kill you here. You are still naive and have much to learn, but you will learn your place and break free of your naivety." FireFly stood back up and took a counter strike posture ready for Kota's next attack.

"Pft... fool."

Kota stepped in as he'd done before and his aura once again emerged around him. Sure he'd noticed the difference in FireFly's stance, but he wouldn't let himself fail. Not to this cocky bastard. His footwork was akin to a Nymph's water dance, carefully stepping in as he lunged inward and slashed wherever he thought he'd find an opening. Every now and then the aura blade would extend to varying lengths that forced him to main a strong concentration. Dust fell around them as the two of them moved around the tavern, they'd lost sight of Galin and the rest, for Kota; and this FireFly; they were the only ones that existed.

Watching Kota's foot techniques and his body's movement speed. FireFly slowly got use to the man's footing and momentum steps. Now it was a bit more easy to counter step Kota in his aggressive strikes. The only tough part was trying to figure out where his aura would extend to and retract from. FireFly also began to play this game, hardening the blood on his hand held wraps and then letting it go limp, so FireFly could use it as both a telekinetic type of whip or as just a normal short sword making dodging, and countering the extending and contracting aura a little bit easier. As the aura blade would extend FireFly would wrap his wrappings around the aura part of the blade making it easier to maneuver away from the places Kota tried to strike, and then when Kota would shorten it, FireFly would harden the wraps to counter mainly the blade.

Crafty as he was Kota couldn't land a single blow against FireFly, and his control over his aura was slipping. Kota had to do something more. All it would take was one blow. Kota came in again this time the aura blade was fully extended, a vorpal slash aimed for FireFly's throat. And as expected FireFly moved to redirect the blow. This was when Kota smirked and proceeded with his real move. Instantly the aura blade vanished, and Kota stepped in as FireFly caught by surprise side stepped in an attempt to avoid what came next. Of course it was too late for that. Kota lunged inward under FireFly's guard and with his signature Serpent strike he aimed for FireFly's chest. FireFly on reaction deflected the blow.. but with even the slightest cut achieved on FireFly's hand. Kota knew he'd won.

Almost instantly blood from the wound turned to dust, and FireFly's flesh started to decay, rotted and old, the flesh melted away with the time that passed in a single second. The process would continue. It wouldn't stop there... FireFly would die to this.

Firefly stood there shocked and amused all at once, he took a step back and feeling the pain from his hand he began looking at it in awe, raising his right hand he made a fist, clenched it once then opened it revealing a lime green bubble the size of a human head and brought it towards his decaying arm. Upon touching his arm it began rebuilding itself, the bone started reconstructing itself then the muscle tissue, followed by veins and then finally Firefly's skin. When the bubble finished it's job it broke apart into tinier bubbles that began floating around him slowly circling Firefly as though he was being orbited by planets. Firefly looks back to Kota. "That was a great strike Kota, I'd have never guessed there to be a weapon with that kind of ability, is that native to your race?" Firefly stood there flexing his hand making sure that everything was in working order.

Kota stepped back, his eyes wide as he was left to behold this mans power. That was it, That was his ability, his single strike kill that would end anyone. Yet this man... had ... Kota was dumbfounded... "who the hell are you." He growled. He might have lashed at the man, but what good was it to do for him... if he could counter that... of all things... and why was he being kind? Why by the gods did he even care! "Bastard... I wil..."

Fjcrushhhhng

The sound of shattered glass and the mortified cry of the barkeep that followed redirected attention. Kota looked over just as FireFly did to see that Galin was standing over one of the young blades with his hand on their throat. and all around him the taverns supply for alcohol contributed to the scenery with broken glass, and wasted wine. Galin laughed hardily and stepped back into the circle. "Who's next then!?" he shouted.

Kota ... growled under his breath, brought back to the purpose of why he was here at all. he'd failed that purpose on every account imaginable this day. "Dammit Kayis is going to be lit by this. " he whispered to himself before turning back to FireFly. "This isn't done far from it.. FireFly. However.. in interest of everyone's wallets here lets take this outside from here..."

FireFly was also scanning the room at the chaos, then looked back at Kota and responded, "Yeah we might as well, though I don't think there's much more to break in here. Well do you want to continue just outside or do you have a place in mind?"

"Just outside where we aren't wrecking the damn bar... its already going to cost us a damn fortune..." Kota grumbled then lead the way through the hole... where the door once had been. The real fight was only just beginning.

moon-1.gif
[/fieldbox]

"Thats the mark Kyra. We are the group being used to take them by surprise so lets do this right.

"I am well aware of our position Kain. but what good are you in this situation?"

"Now now, Kain, Kyra, with my guidance, this will go off without a hitch."

"Ahh yes... how could we forget about Game Master Derhizen?"

"How indeed."

The Three of them sat atop a building looking down over the alley ways that lead to the Drowning Swan. Kyra, was a beautiful woman with deep green eyes. She was a wood elf, and a rogue at that. Two intricate looking daggers sat displayed at her hips, nevermind the multitudes of other hidden weapons on her black leather. Next to her was a man with bright white hair, and perfect golden eyes. He looked to be hardened, by a great many battles, at his shoulder he wielded a Great Sword, though on each of his wrists were claw like blades that extended easily a good foot past his knuckles. Then behind those two was a man sitting at a wooden table. His eyes were covered but he seemed to be smiling and he placed pieces on a board, before magic spread over the board to form their exact position. as well as their enemies whom were now moving down the street.

"Two, Lord Class Blades. The rest are worthless. Their aura distorts them so i can not see what they wield."

The two in front nodded to their tactician. Then Kain spoke up. "What do you intend for your distraction?"

"Already on it."

below the roofs from the gathered mud of fresh rain a body formed, a large menacing golem like body. The Blades went on guard and drew their weapons, but the Golem was already charging. And then... it wasn't. A wave of energy passed through the streets and the golem was no more. "Scythe." Derhizen stated then ran his hand along the board again.

This time from two of the buildings made of stone, two more golems appeared. The houses that they had come from collapsed blocking the point of exit that the Blades had. The Golems stood as guardian at the Blades rear. Derhizen began to work again running his hand over the area that the Blades stood over again. Then he heard it.

"Another group to converge within 10 seconds with the main body. They have one..... Grand Lord Class." He spoke but his lips did not move. Kyra and Kain were already in position. Derhizen swayed his hand over the board then and began to swirl the magic dust. He knew he would have to do his best as well for his comrades if a Grand lord Class were to emerge.

Kain was the first to step into the lime light, drawing his mighty great sword and placing it on his shoulder. "This is as far as you all go. I am Kain. Amaris Knight of the Darkmoon mercenaries. The first of the Ten. and well... I am not alone..." Just as he'd said it three of the lesser blades dropped simultaneously and Kyra vanished back into the Shadows. Only her voice could be heard now. "Kyra amahn the Moons Shadow leader of Lord Elite's Whisperers."

"Is that supposed to frighten us?" A hardy voice spoke out. Owned by the white haired man that weilded a Scythe. Behind him another man stepped up, this one wielding a rapier of intricate design. Both weapons were pure Black metal with Gold inscription. odd to any metal that had been seen before.

Derhizen's voice perked out again, though this time is was panicked. "I can't deter him.. He know's you are there, Finish it quick or you wont be able to stay and fight." Derhizen could tell by aura alone what the intruder had to offer. it wasn't Kayis... not at all.. but this was his second.

Lord Arias of Eriargon~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.