Noragami: Path of Fortune {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't call me childish when we have work to do Ryth. As for too many Gods yes there are for just Kofuku and Daikoku but Bisha thinks we're dealing with a rogue God so really that's not too many...besides where we're going there are at least two vents open so tons of Phantoms are pouring out like mad, we need all the help we can get while one of our pairs to investigate the ground while the rest fight off phantoms." Yato yawns as he tells the group this, though he knows there are too many for a simple investigation but something didn't sit right with the dark purple haired God, as for what it was nobody seemed to know, or had any sorts of clues except traces of flames.

He sits still for a time just listening to all the people talk to each other while mostly ignoring the presence of Ryth and his quiet partner. Though he hops up after awhile and claps his hands together to get everyone's attention.
"Okay! Back on track folks. I wanna know who wants to be our little investigator and who's being the fighters. Though I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Susanoo investigate after all, rumors say he's a very calm and knowledgable God after all, but that's just what I think." The calamity God smiles as he speaks then begins to patiently wait for the others to pay attention to what he's said. They had work to do now.

Ryth shrugged at the amount of attention he received when he was revealed, although he did not expect the surprise from the others when he spoke, he expected a little wariness at him being a noragami and with the fact bishamon thought it was a noragami their suspicions should've skyrocketed. then yato decided to tell everyone everything else about the incident, which included the fact that the perpetrator was a noragami; meaning his expectations to their reaction was false anyway... aand the female god amaterasu hadn't even noticed yet... that was a surprise. "well Yato I was actually heading to that vent when you dragged me over here so you were just hindering my job... I can actually pinpoint where..." he seemed to twitch his head slightly before sighing "another just opened"

tumblr_inline_n450s4TVjC1qkchao.png

--{ Kiyoshi }--

Kiyoshi kept up a nonchalant attitude as cerulean hues were flickering between the others and Ryth. Before long, a small breath was released once he heard his god's remark. Regardless of the others answers, the male would follow Ryth's orders over the others. Well, a majority of the time at least if he didn't disagree with the other's views. "Shall we get started? There's bound to be more showing up if we don't pull the plug now." Kiyoshi stated, his hand making a quick gesturing motion. Turning his attention over to Ryth, he proceeded to approach the door and linger there for a moment. It was easy to detect the change in the air once the presence of possible threats made themselves known to the group. "I say we should be a part of the fighting group, preferably soon."

"Rogue god, huh?" At this point all signs seem to point towards Kofuku. Kofuku and Daikoku go missing, Vents suddenly open, gods gone rogue. But Kofuku wouldn't do that. She was mindful of the impact of her abilities. Even a goddess had her own limits.

Yukine leaned against the wall, furrowing his brow when Yato suggested a plan of action. Just getting close to a Vent was hazardous and Yukine was apprehensive about defeating so many Ayakashi all at once. Plus there was the risk of being sucked into the Underworld too, and he was sure Yato would want to avoid going there any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.