Noob here but creating a plot :3

S

SakuraNoHana

Original poster
Okay, so as the title says i am brand *bleep*ing new in this forum, but that's never stopped me from creating a RP. So, I just wanted to say that before I start this, and to my partner (if anyone's even interested) I would need someone to "help me out" a little, ya know, since I AM new, so, ya..

I AM A YAOI FANGIRL!! (BOYXBOY) SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT STUFF, I AM TOTALLY WARNING YOU IN ADVANCE! THIS WILL CONTAIN THAT!!!

Have you ever loved someone, so dearly, but they never knew it? Like, they were blind to every attempt you ever made to get them to be with you? Well, I'm in that situation. My name's Mark Ravens, and I'm in love with my best friend. Yeah, yeah, we've all been there, right? Nothing more then just hormones, or whatever. But what about if my best friend is a man? Yeah. Thought so. But I heard he's in love with this girl, but she doesn't love him back. Love's confusing. Maybe he doesn't love me because I'm a man. Maybe it's because I used to be a big player. But the one thing I can't make guesses on...Why doesn't This girl love him?

So, if you have no clue what I said or if you were just too lazy to read it (Joking!). Mark Ravens is in love with his childhood friend put name here. Since they are both men, his friend has no interest in him THAT way. Soon he finds that his friend is in love with a girl, but she doesn't love him back. The mystery for Mark is, why not?
I know it's kind of cheesy, but whatevs! I don't care, it's simple.

I adore your plot and am definitely interested. I'm new as well to the site, but I think I have most things figured out. ^_^

Haha cool! I was actually nervous about posting this :p I'll start it soon and post the link here but not right now cause I'm pretty busy..

^_^ Hehe, cool! That's fine if you're busy at the moment., I'm cool with waiting until you're less busy.

Hey, I have it all typed up and everything, but, uh, what prefix do I use.... (I know, I'm such a noob -_- )

Don't worry! And really, I think the prefix is all a matter of prefence.