Noob alert?

• Thread starter loser.companymachine
  • Start date
L

loser.companymachine

Original poster
Hi! Just found this site and thought it looked super cool, super friendly, and supppahhh fun. (: Not entirely sure what to say, as I'm sure I'm not the most interesting soul out there, so I figured I'd just answer the survey.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
You can call me company, machi, machine, or Kris. <-- Yah, random. lol.​

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Maybe I should be a mystery to increase my alluring charm? I'm a girl!​

How old are you?
Currently twenty years on this skeleton of mine; twenty-first is coming up soon.​

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yas. Never been here before, but super excited. I've spent a long time on gaiaonline (I still roleplay there), and I've also roleplayed on rpgateway.​

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
You'll come to find this out about me: I am superrrrrrrr........lenient? I suppose? Tolerant? I dunno... Oh! Flexible! Yes. I can do groups, I can do privates, I can roleplay almost any genre and almost any character. I saw almost cause I'm sure there are exceptions haha.​

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Neither. I'm a Starbucks kind of girl.
Don't judge.​

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Right now....It's gonna have to be Witch Doctor (lord help me) and Psych's theme song! ^^
Aiiiightt, so that's all I've got to say! Hit me up for roleplays? Or, you know, I'll just creep through the threads. Whichever works.

Reactions: Serlenia
Hiiiii there Machi! Welcome to the community! :D

Halo person hope you like it here.

Hi, hi, Diana!! And Domeki!

Thanks for welcome me ^^

Love both your avatars, bee tee dubs.

Hey! Welcome to the site ^_^. I'm new too and so far this has been a great place :)

Holy crudcakes, everyone is so nice, saying hi and all D': Hi everybody! Thanks for the welcomes :'D

Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. Everyone on here is very friendly from what I can tell. If you ever want to RP or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku. :3 *throws confetti*

Yes!!!

Finally a STARBUCKS girl!!@.@
- has her hazelnut coffee in the morning- xD

Welcome to the fun side.:)
Enjoy your stay~