Non-Sexual (Still Mature) Aftermath *Interest Check*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InindoHero

Original poster
My character, Jacob Stark, is a ten year old boy who has been sexually assaulted for years. He is dealing with the aftermath of the past trauma, which he can't deal with alone. In the beginning of the story, he is adopted by the player characters in a small family of 3-4. . . (Mother, Father, sister/brother). They help him deal with his problems, which may include him developing behavioral problems.

This sounds like it would make an interesting, emotional story. I might be interested.

This sounds like it would make an interesting, emotional story. I might be interested.

I"m glad I have some interest. If we don't have a group I might be interested in a 1x1 with you as the kid, maybe you could be the adopted mother or father.

Adoptive mother would be good. Maybe we can end up doubling too.

Actually, sorry, I think I'd rather not do this roleplay. Sorry I know that was abrupt, I'm just not feeling comfortable with it all of a sudden. Plus if this is when you're online I'm not usually online at this time either. Sorry, good luck finding someone to roleplay with.

That sounds like a good idea.
Um let me look for appropriate pictures. Probably of child actors.

0pc8.jpg

Actually, sorry, I think I'd rather not do this roleplay. Sorry I know that was abrupt, I'm just not feeling comfortable with it all of a sudden. Plus if this is when you're online I'm not usually online at this time either. Sorry, good luck finding someone to roleplay with.

It's okay. :D

You know, I might think of deleting the thread to begin with. . . :Hmmmm::

I don't think I could do a 1x1 with this plot, but if you got other's I wouldn't mind being a sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.