• Thread starter numbered-uncertainty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

numbered-uncertainty

Original poster
Why hullo there!
I've just gotten back into RPs and I'm looking to start out with a casual One on One!

A Little About Me:
I'm 20 years old, male, and prefer to play male characters. You can call me Nuc!
I've been a writer for as long as I can remember, but the last time I did an RP was in about 2008.
I'm totally flexible with plot ideas and settings as long as we don't do a romance one on one. I'm also totally okay with finishing up an RP if you feel the plot has died or you've lost interest.
I can post replies generally after 9:30pm EST daily.

Who I'm Looking For:
I don't mind whatever gender you identify as or would like to play.
You don't need to be a fantastic writer, either! Generally sound grammar/sentence structure would be great.

What I'm Looking For:
I'm basically looking for any modern-themed RP. Preferably not fantasy/anime, definitely not romance. I know I've said not romance about 2,000 times already, but I just want people to know they won't be able to seduce me or anything, I'm just really not able to RP something like that right now. I used to, but I just can't because of personal junk right now :/
Other than that, I'm completely open to whatever! We can discuss setting and plot and decide on something together, or if you've had an idea that you've wanted to RP for a while feel free to suggest it :D

I'm also totally open to more than one One on One, so if more than one of you are interested, please do let me know!

~NUC

This sounds good to me, I'd love to rp with you

I also would like go role play with you

Wooooo so many RPs! :D I'll send you both a PM and we can talk ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.