1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
Maybe I should just use this as an actual hashtag just to shut people up. That would be pretty funny

Well, it's true.

Relevant:

1444094556791.png

Plus points if you get the reference.

In the great scheme of things, everything within our tiny fraction of time and space loses it's grip on meaning. We must attribute our own meaning that are important to us as individuals. This is actually one of the great discomforts that inspire religions and allow it to spread because it gives people a sense of meaning. It's pretty interesting, when you think about it.

As for the hashtag thing, trolling the fuckers gives them ammo. You don't win through engaging them with violence, no matter how good it may feel to deliver a smackdown. Just make fun of them behind their backs like everyone does, but try to hold the higher ground when/if you engage with them.

Mass human extinction is the only answer. Prepare for orbital bombardment.

I approve of this misanthropic and nihilistic hashtag. I would use it if I was the kind of person who used sites that have hashtag nonsense.

I approve of this misanthropic and nihilistic hashtag. I would use it if I was the kind of person who used sites that have hashtag nonsense.
Every site has it now darling XD Too late!

#Iwakuhashestoo

OR AT LEAST WE DID ;^;

Every site has it now darling XD Too late!
Psh, nah, none of the sites I use have integrated hashtag nonsense. I only use respectable sites that use plain old tags, not the newfangled hash variety of tags that seems to spawn extra high levels of stupid. :D
#Iwakuhashestoo

OR AT LEAST WE DID ;^;
GOOD RIDDANCE

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
DIANA HATES HASHTAGS. >:[

#ONLYIWAKUMATTERS

#Haters #ITTHaters #Sorry #NotSorry #/Thread

I'm too old for this hashtag shit. Back in my day is was a damn number sign or the pound key!

Status
Not open for further replies.