Nobody ever told her its the wrong way(psychiatric hospital)

I'll be honest enough to say that what I know about Dissociative identity disorder or DID (I put split personality disorder in the character profile because it required less explanation) is what I've been able to pull off the internet and medical studies. That's also why my character is so young and I'm writing from first person. No need to use fancy medical jargon.
So if anyone finds I've made an error at any time please tell me and I will correct it.

Reactions: Jezibell
I understand mine fairly well, seeing as how the chess themed obsessive insanity was thought up by me. :P

Reactions: Jezibell
I'm not going to be on very much, is at all, for the next couple weeks. You can continue the rp without me and I will try to jump in when I'm back.

okay. Good luck!

oops..I just realized there was an IC link =P yay!

Hey, just making sure! And I tend to use the internet as well; I was just worried about people using stereotypes instead of bona-fide research. Imagine if someone made a charrie with Tourette's that always cursed, because that someone assumed they all did? Really...

Okay, ranting aside, I'll be along shortly :D

I hope this bio is okay.
First name: Catlyn
Middle name: (None)
Last name: Brooke
Nickname: Cat

Sex: Female
Race: Caucasian
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Light color, slightly tan from being outside
Eye color: Both a startling blue
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 120
Reasons for being a patient: Cat has hallucinations and she also seems to like mimicking others. She has a mad delight in music and often becomes out of control when she sees blood.
Other: Cat is discouraged from humming, singing, or mimicking.

First name: Terrance
Middle name: Leigh
Last name: Barkley
Nickname: Torch
Sex: male
Race: Mixed, African-American and Caucasian
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Mocha brown, or coffee with milk.
Eye color: Peanut butter brown.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220
Reasons for being a patient: Terrance after living in an abusive home with his mother until his early teens tried to commit suicide by a first slitting his wrists. After he healed and was released he tried again this time by hanging himself. After failing a second time he set their small apartment on fire and the fire killed his mother but not him but because of it he has massive burn scars on his entire body, his face i he least damaged but all he way up to his mouth is scorched.
Other: Is rather calm and peaceful now that he is in a structured enviorment. Enjoys being in the sun but will freak out if he sees himself in a mirror.

I hope you guys are still accepting!

Yes, it's just moving extremely slooooowwww...