Nobody Can Ever Know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I thought this account was deleted. Honestly I have no clue anymore which roleplay this is. Nope! Never mind!

She stated shouting angrily and struggled, trying to escape. "Help me!" She screeched. Where in the world was she?! And why in the name of sanity was she strapped to a HOSPITAL BED?! She didn't go crazy.... Right?

While he was trying to hide himself afraid from the creature that almost attacked him, he heard someone shout "Help me" somewhere. Tired, full of rage and fear, he grabbed tightly his scalpel and with much anger, he walked out of his room. With a little of fear of that beast, RafaDark said almost silencing his speak "Who want help? And where are you?" Walking cautiously between that strange hallways and looking to the doors one by one, from side to side to find that person that screamed and maybe know if that one knew what type of Hospital was it.

((Sorry if this was posted more than one time, it's because my net is not working right and is not showing if i have or not posted something))

(Thanks... I guess :) lol) She struggled, freaking out a bit, and cried for help again. She was stuck ! She wouldn't get out! Those thoughts made her struggle harder and tears filled her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.