Nobody Can Ever Know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This one is meant for Lovina to run into Alice. Is that alright?)

Lovina jumped as she heard a scream some distance off in the halls, making her swear afterwards as her heart raced. "Fuck! W-what is this..." She swallowed the nervousness and continued on. The silence of the place was deafening in its own way after that sudden scream, making her clench her hands. Then a little bit later, she thought she heard glass smash, and her lips tightened. To follow that sound or not to follow? The source of that scream didn't sound too good to check right now - she was alone, and while she knew how to defend herself damn well enough.

To the breaking glass, then. She glared at nothing in particular as she moved down the halls. That sound was closer than the scream at least... Her feet padded as lightly as she could, body adapting to move as soundlessly as possible. She was barefoot, and that made it easier to muffle the sounds of her footsteps. "Feli..." That was her brother's name, was it? Not Vene... Feli... It was longer, but try as she fucking might to scrounge around in the addled recesses of her mind she couldn't remember. This was making her panic inwardly. Did she get hit on the head, or did someone fuck around with her brains or something? Something was wrong... Very wrong... She stopped just before she could further screw over by hurting her feet.

There. The broken glass... From an opened door? "C'è qualcuno?" She said, not too loudly, in a cautious tone. There may have been someone still around here, and she readied herself to attack if they were hostile.

Although Alice didn't hear anything approaching,she felt a presence slowly come nearby.She felt her pulse slowly rise,and it rose even faster as thoughts about who or what it could be played around in her mind.Is it help?A staff member?Or maybe an animal...or worse,something completely different than.. Alice took a deep breath.There's only one way to find out... she crawled over to the broken mirror piece she used to look at herself earlier and leaned on the wall again.Slowly she slid the mirror out,far enough for her to be able to see what's outside but not too far that whatever was there,in case it wasn't human,would notice it right away and end up attacking her.

It was dark,but the light in her room allowed her to see a silhouette of a figure that seemed human,or so she hoped that it was.Taking in another breath,she called out to the figure."Wh...who's there..?" She swore she heard her voice slightly crack,but it didn't really matter right now.All that mattered now was for her to hear a human response from the figure and hope it's not there to attack.

Lovina's eyebrows raised slightly at hearing a feminine voice call out, cautious and almost meek, and even slightly cracked at the end of the question. Judging by the slightly accented voice that spoke out in English, this woman - or girl, judging by the young voice, was from the East or the Orient. Great, another human in this godforsaken place. My brother would never last here. At the last thought her face hardened again. If he was here she had to go on soon, but at first -

"Me?" She said with a slightly cautious tone as she approached slowly, grimacing at the glass shards as she just reached the edge and continued, "Can't go over there with all the shattered class," she muttered, looking at her bare feet with a slight frown. Spotting a subtle glint reflecting off a piece of mirror, Lovina smirked. Heh, even this one was being cautious about this hospital. Did she also wake up without knowing how she ended up here? "You do this?" She asked, glancing at the mess on the ground.

"Wow, this is my lucky day," he muttered.
Rubbing his hands on his eyes to try to see again, it was not long but he got right back his vision. Looking around, he noticed that his room was kind of old and dirty with small drops of blood on the walls and floor. Saw that it had not so far a type of dish atop a stool with some surgical knives. Afraid of what might have happened to him, looked at his body and saw that everything was fine, aside from the fact that he is still tied to the bed. With a little bit of observation he saw that his bed was different, it was one of those that only have in hospitals. "Hospital? I'm in a hospital???" asking himself. Frozen with fear, thought * Who would be the worst person to put myself in the place where I'm most afraid of? *, Quietly trying to remember any enemy he had but the only people he remembered was his parents and on top of that only the silhouette of them. "No, my parents would never put me in a hospital, they knew I would go crazy in a place full of diseases and old people...or...would put me??" Mumbling to himself. Anyway he would have to leave from there and now was the right time. Remembering the stool and knives he left his paranoia aside to get out of there, he leaned right to pick up momentum and threw himself to the side of the stool, with a loud bang he hit the ground and dropped the bed, the stool and knives. with a little luck he could miraculously did not hurt himself in this action, and managed to catch a small scalpel, which was the closer to catch. Trying to cut a piece of leather belt that was strapped to his torso he could't because his hands were still trembling from his last attempt to escape. He took a few minutes to completely remove his leather bands that were tied on his body, with this completed prowess he lay down and rested a bit.

Cliff stopped, feeling eyes as well. He held up his hand to signal for Ian to stop, as well. He heard voices. He wasn't sure if Ian heard them, but he heard the voices of two women talking to each other. He picked up a long, jagged piece of glass and turned the corner, primed to strike whoever came at him first. Meanwhile, Rafa would hear loud banging on his door. combined with inhuman shrieking and the sound of metal clanging off of metal. Something wanted in, and it was safe to assume that Rafa wanted them not to be. However, the dents forming on the door would tell him that, soon, he wouldn't have a choice.

Cliff picked up a large shard of glass and hurried around corner, disappearing. "Cliff!" Ian whispered, hurrying around the corner after him. He heard it, he must have, why else would he arm himself... Unless he's crazy. But he can't be crazy... What if he tries to kill me? Oh shut up already he's not going to kill me! Ian was fighting with his thoughts as he followed closely behind Cliff.

After some rest, RafaDark rose from the floor, going toward the door, placing his hand on the doorknob, but out of nowhere, something inhuman screaming tried to enter his room. Falling to the ground with screams and fear, he crept away from the door and came quickly to the other side of the room. Seeing what was happening on the door and shaking with fear looked around and saw some surgical knives near the door, getting closer he saw that all those knives were rusted and bent and would not serve to kill something. He thought if he put the stool and bed as barricade would gain a little more time to prepare for that thing. Making the barricade with his trembling hands, he prepared his scalpel in one hand and tried to get maximum away from the door. Finding no other weapon to defend himself, thought that this would be his last. Waiting for that thing get out of there and leave him alone, he became completely quiet.

The banging persisted, nearly threatening to take the door down. Just as the hinges were weakening, a loud bang from down the hall caused the creature to run off, hoping for a more easily accessible food source. The security camera in Rafa's room stared at him, the man on the other side watching intently. He looked over his control panel. He had so many ways to torture the freak. Unleash another Hanged Man? Let one of the Hermits find him? He didn't know which to choose. For now, he simply let the poor child be and switched cameras to watch Cliff and Ian. He wasn't sure why the Ian kid was there. He wasn't as bad as some of them. But he had to do what he had to do. He looked over the psyche profile that he was delivered and sighed. Nothing he could use.

Looking at the door and waiting for his fate, he heard a huge bang and with that, leaving the creature frightened that was what RafaDark thinked. The creature fled, leaving happily RafaDark. Relieved, he leaned against the wall watching the door carefully to rest again, looking up noticed something in the corner of his office, a lookout camera. His eyes filled with fury and rising quickly he tried to shoot the silver platter that held those surgical knives on the lookout camera. Very angry and forgetting that thing, he took the barricade and with a little effort opened the door, huffing out filled with rage and went out to meet the security room where surely be the one who put him there with that beast. Stopping along the way, he thought better and turned quickly to his "cell". Putting the barricade again, he came back and just stood quietly watching the door and prepared for what would follow.

(I know this started, but this is so cool and I'm new and badly want to roleplay so.... Dude, I posted a skelly :) have a nice day!)

"I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" Caramon screamed as he awoke, his body drenched in sweat, and his face and pillow soaked with tears.
"That dream again... Why does that have to be the only memory I have of who I used to be?!"

He slowly erected himself from his bed, the frame creaking from his weight and sudden movements, and made his way to the cracked mirror on the wall, the large, shattered dent held together by little more than a couple dozen pieces of scotch tape, as he washed off his face and looked at his broken reflection in the mirror.
"I can still vividly see the looks on their faces as they screamed for my help, yet I was forced to watch them die... I guess that's why I'm here, I guess that's my sin: I was unable to protect those dearest to me. But why must that be the only thing I was allowed to remember besides my name...?"

As he made his way to the door, he heard a strange noise down the hall. As he peered through the small window, something flashed by the mirror on the corner as he looked out upon the only view he'd had these many bleak days: the doors along the walls, the lights upon the ceiling, and the bright red number thirteen over his door, yet today was different from the many quiet days he'd spent in this cell, where pills mysteriously appeared on his bed every morning.
The first day he found these pills, something inside himself told him not to take them, that they were dangerous, to just throw them down the sink, yet he could never do so while the camera in the corner was watching.
Placing them in his mouth and calmly washing them out when he pretended to take them, so as not to not raise suspicion with whoever was watching him, had become his morning ruitine, doing it first thing, every time he awoke from his nightmares.
He didn't know why he'd felt this way, but he seemed to do these things instinctively, almost as if he had had some form of knowledge prior to his memory loss that had become so ingrained in him, that they weren't restricted by mere conscious activity.

Today wasn't different for the mere fact that the silence had been broken, it was aslo, in part, due to the fact that a large being stood down by the transparent sets of double doors down the hall, it's overly large head tilted to the side, causing one of its ears to flop across its shoulder as a great, sharp toothed, blood stained grin spread across its face, it's soul-piercing yellow eyes staring into his as it walked towards his cell, stopping at the door as it righted its head, turning and walking down the other hall, yet its gaze never left his, its head nearly twisted a full one-hundred-and-eighty degrees by the time it moved behind the next bend and out of sight.

The first day he'd seen this creature, it had caused him to fall out of his bed in fright, yet now he felt it more of an irritant than an actual scare, disrupting his day by knocking on the door when he wouldn't acknowledge it, and never looking away from him until it moved out of his view when he did. This creature reminded him of something, yet what he didn't know, having merely a feeling of familiarity surrounding it that unnerved him.
It had been the first day in several that had passed since he had last seen this strange, bipedal beast, making him wonder why it had elected to leave him be during that time, only to return once again, giving him a slight start from its sudden reappearance.

Knocking on the wall adjacent to the one his door sat in, he waited for a response, hoping the sudden stopping of the sounds he'd heard outside didn't mean what he'd feared they did. Waiting and watching, watching and waiting, would a response be heard, or would his wishes of acknowledgement be ignored?

A wave of relief spread through Alice's body after hearing the voice,her tense shoulders and back starting to relax against the wall.She put the mirror on her lap and cleared her throat before she spoke up again."Yeah.I was locked in from the outside somehow so I had to break the glass" Alice held onto the edge of the doorway and got up.She skidded the straight edge of the mirror on the floor to clear out the glass and make a path for herself to get out.

Alice can now make out a better image of the woman than looking at just the mirror.She then looked down at herself,feeling a bit embarrassed on how exposed she was.Her hair waterfalled down her shoulders,but it only covered her chest part.Her stomach remained slightly visible.She shook the feeling off and just thought she was lucky to at least have some form of clothing on.She looked back up to the woman and gave a rather unsure smile."Um,do you know what's going on here?"

Lovina sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. She saw how nervous the other was being and tried to placate her. Though not damn thing, dear, not a damn thing. She didn't know anything about what the hell was going on. "I don't know either," she finally said, voice low as she glanced behind her. Somehow the shadows looked sharper, more jagged all of a sudden... She motioned to the skimpy material covering her, a hospital gown if it could even be called that, "I certainly don't remember anyone changing me into these," she grimaced. They were both uncomfortable in that regard. She shifted on her feet, crossing her arms. "Wanna come with, to see then?" She had a feeling it was better not to be alone in this place - scratch that, it wasn't a feeling, it was a fact...

Then she tensed slightly as she thought she heard a whisper of something - cloth? Muffled footsteps? Somehow her brain told her there was fifty-fifty chance of it being a sane, decent human being or a complete psycho. Then another, quite lovely part of her brain then growled that she shouldn't think about horror movies again. "There's someone else here," she told the girl who had just come in her line of sight.

Turning to look over her shoulder, her eyes flicked over to the corner where the hall turned. "Whoever you are, come out," she snapped, flinching at the way her voice seemed to echo down the empty corridor due to the silence. Maybe she shouldn't have talked so rashly... But it seemed like they were waiting for something, whoever they were.

Impatient, he began to walk from one side to the other looking at that camera. Stopped and thought a lot in that place and that monster. Were there other different monsters? Was this just a joke? Does this creature was just a person trying to scare him ?. Trying to discover something about that place, RafaDark tried again to launch the dish on camera, but as his aim was not so good, he just hit the corner of his room. Getting more nervous and frightened, he watched the outside of his room by the small hole that was in the corner of the door. From there he could see the entire corridor but as it was dark outside, he just stared a little. He then heard a voice, a voice that was not so far away, thinking that this would be another one of those monsters he didn't give a shit at it and then went back to his nervous condition.

(I'm sorry guys! I wasn't on yesterday! Am I kicked out meow? ;-; jeez I'm smart.)

Kylie jerked awake, shocked by a nightmare. She opened her eyes to light. Mom? No, this wasn't her room. This... This was... A hospital?! What happened to her?! She knew her name. Her name was Kylie. And she was from Denton. She was 17. She was strapped down. "What the heck?!" She shouted. "What?! GET ME OUT!" She shouted again angrily.

A large shape turned the corner, it's large, inhuman, yellow eyes shining in the light, before suddenly disappearing, it's shadow creeping across the wall and past the pair before fading away completely into the darkness of an open corridor behind them, it's echoing footsteps breaking the eerie silence before dark, maniacal laughter made it's way to their ears and into the room Caramon sat in, his hands shaking in fear, knowing he'd heard it once before, yet unable to remember where.

As he once again got to his feet, this time from his place against the wall, he knocked on the door, gently at first, yet gave three large blows, which echoed throughout the hall and room, hoping someone would hear him this time, instead of receiving no response.

RafaDark listening to a kind of scream, he stopped to listen. After a while, he heard some thumping somewhere then he got totally tired of waiting. Preparing his scalpel and dusting his clothes ... "Huh?" Noticing for the first time that his clothes had changed. "How I have not noticed that I'm without my black sweater with hood and my jeans ???" Wondering. Gearing up again, cautiously left his "cell" and entered the darkness of the hallway looking for the source of those noises. Walking through the dark hallway, RafaDark saw the broken glass and the door in the ground. Carefully, he tried to enter on the room but there was too much glass on the ground that he needed to go to the other way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cliff looked at Lovina, gripping the glass shard so hard that it made his hand bleed. He sighed when all he encountered were regular people. However, just when he was about to go and greet them, a large spiked appendage extended down from the ceiling and impaled him, dragging him back up and into a vent. The man on the security cameras smiled. This was going to be a fun batch.

Walking to the other way, RafaDark saw that his room was totally desert, he thought that he needed to find someone to help him to get away from that place. With more and more fear of that hospital, he tried to scream for help but his cry just echoed through the hallway. Remembering the creature that was "knocking" in his door, he just hurried to his room to hide himself again, while he was running to his room, he heard something strange like a rat or something in the vents but he didn't cared about.

Status
Not open for further replies.