Nobody Can Ever Know.... (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lovina Vargas
Appearance:
South.Italy.%28Female%29.full.228811.jpg

Hometown: Sicily, Southern Italy
Sin: Murder (for the first few times out of self-defense), organized crime (involved in the Sicilian mafia due to her grandfather, Roma Vargas), money laundering, forgery, arson (which resulted in murder), theft, cybercrime (an experienced hacker despite not looking it), blackmail, slandering, and taking revenge too far. She's considered a mafia princess and too high up in the Family to really get out of the lifestyle, and took to it to protect her younger brother.

Everything's been going great! The IC thread is up. Throw down intros as you please.

Ah, hi Julchen! Great to see another Hetalian :)

Haha, I don't know. I've never really talked to other Hetalia fans before other than my best friend.

Name: Anais Delmonte
Appearance:
Moeki.Yuuta.full.1517377.jpg

Hometown: Washington DC, USA
Sin: Killed inoccent civilians, sold Black ops secrets to countries, drug use

Name: Caramon Harris
500px-Merchant_re4.jpg
C:UsersMichellePicturesAnime%20picturesanime%20guysmafioso[1].jpg
Hometown: Mound, Central, Texas
Sin: Licensed Weapons Dealer, Alleged Murderer (Framed for murder of his family for not supplying weapons to an AWOL Military unit.)

Last edited:
Name: Brooke Green

Appearance: Blue eyes and Brown curly hair.

Hometown: Derby, London.

Sin: Theft, Manslaughter.

tumblr_l3ev92SF9Z1qbfjd2o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
QUICKLY BEFORE YOU START LOL
Name: Kylie <3
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/497000/497746_1378714273121_500_281.jpg (she actually wears the glasses but people claim she looks cuter without them.)
Hometown: Denton, TX
Sin: In middle school and in the beginning of high school she stole multiple candy bars because people liked to bribe her into stealing and eating candy and she loved candy.

I like it. The insignificance of the sin is really hilarious, considering what I'm gonna put you through. Accepted.

so the thing they can remember is there sin? but they have all other memories? besides how they got there or why they are there, where they were actually at?

Nope. The sin is all they remember, besides their name and home town.

outside of sin does memory include knowledge? such as stuff you learn from text books or research? sorry for so many questions

Status
Not open for further replies.