Nobody Can Ever Know.... (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daws Combine

Original poster

You can't remember. All you know is that you're in a hospital, strapped to a bed, scared as all hell, and you can't remember. It was so important for you to remember, and now you've forgotten. What were you trying to remember? What was so goddamned important? Why was it important? Whatever. All that matters is that you can't remember, you needed to remember, and not it's gone. All of it. Nothing but flashes of memories and the voices of doctors asking you questions. What questions? was that what you needed to remember? Was it the answers? Both come only in gibberish, so you have to assume that that's it. That's what you need to remember. What was said in that interview? Why was it so important to remember?

What's making that banging sound, down the hall?

Not banging. Scraping. The sound of metal scraping against metal, so shrill and so loud that your ears might bleed. That's when you first see.... It. It looked normal, to start with. Just a boy, looked to be in his early twenties, medium length hair, and a scruffy goatee. He was wearing a raincoat and a flat-cap. You thought that he might be a visitor you've forgotten about. Someone from your fractured memory that wanted to see you. You thought about what to say to them. How to break the fact that you can't remember anything.

That was the first time you saw him kill you.

It was just a simple knife. That was all you saw, at first. He stabbed you right in the heart, leaving you to wonder why. When you look down, you see that the knife isn't held by his hand. It IS his hand. Right where five fingers and a palm should be was nothing more then cold steel, attached right at the wrist by wires and nails. You didn't even have the time to scream.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You awake back in your bed, straps undone and your door wide open. All you remember is that you need to remember and that the scar across your chest isn't from surgery. Every muscle in your body hurts as you stand. Something is terribly wrong here. You can feel it. This isn't the world you once knew. Your somewhere new and different and terrifying. But that doesn't matter. All can be solved by remembering. Everything can be fixed by solving this one problem. The second you remember, the second you can go home. You try and think of what you know about where you are. It's clearly a hospital, though of what kind you're not certain. Are you in a psyche ward or intensive care? Is this the operating theater, or patient processing?

What is that damn scraping noise?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever woken up somewhere, and not known how you got there? Not remembered why you were there? Known that you were missing an important detail as to what you needed to fix this? Well, now you have. Welcome to my Halloween gift to you all, Nobody Can Ever Know! The idea is that you are all trapped in this hospital with no memory of how you got there and a burning feeling that just remembering one tiny detail can save you all. There's only one problem. The patients. Horrible, disgusting creatures that will relentlessly hunt you down across the furthest reaches of the facility. And so, you must unite, explore, hide, run, trust, and betray your way to a truth that Nobody can ever truly know.
Rules:

1.) No godmodding, no power play, no metagaming, obey Iwaku's rules

2.) Fear play. Even if you're not scared typing at the computer, would you be if mutilated, knife handed freaks were hunting you while you have no memory? Of course you would! Please don't play your character as a fearless badass. It ruins the mood.

3.) Respect. Keep others held in respect just as you would yourself

4.) All CS's must be approved by me before RP posts can commence (Once I open the IC thread)

With that established, let me fill you in. Our characters have had every bit of memory erased besides their name, hometown, and the greatest sin they have ever committed. Nobody is quite sure why this is, but everything will be solved when you remember. With that settled, on to Character Sheets!

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or Description)

Hometown:

Sin: (Can range from petty theft to mass murder)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Cliff Markov

Appearance:
simon_ii_by_yukimaria-d5idwk6.jpg

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Philadelphia

Sin: Murder​

Ooh,interesting~ I can't make a form right now so...reserve me a spot,maybe? .u.

Name: Alice Tachibana

Appearance:
fe47a43702aa8cf613f8bd4e1f223621.jpg

Hometown: Sapporo,Japan

Sin: Rape (that eventually led to murder)​

Be my guest. Throw up a sheet and I'll get to you this afternoon.

Name: RafaDark

Appearance:
anime-anime-boy-blood-cry-Favim.com-1222288.jpg

Hometown: Porto Alegre/Brazil

Sin: Serial Killing

Name: Ian Crosse

Appearance:
tumblr_mn1v2hHlUM1rdr6xoo1_500.jpg

Hometown: Bristol, United Kingdom

Sin: Vehicular Manslaughter (Was driving while Intoxicated)​

Two or three more people and we should be good to start.

Name: Sky Delylo

Appearance:
5fff36603669487920e9cc67b54de5ee.jpg

Hometown: Unknown

Sin: Mass Murder

This works, on paper, but could you get rid of the background part? I intend to work the past as one of the mysteries needing solving. This makes it a bit too easy.

Can i change my CS? I forgot to put that i'm afraid of hospitals (Nosocomephobia)...

Just play it out. The CS is fine, really. As opposed to most, these CS are supposed to be as underdetailed as possible. Not bad, just vague.

Name: Jihad

Appearance:
600full-samurai-champloo-screenshot.jpg

Hometown: Nagasaki, Japan

Sin:Theft, serial killing, vandalism, rape, pretty much everything

(Sorry I know theres a lot of Japanese characters, but Mugen fits really well!)

I won't be able to RP today morning but i will be available at 3:00 and so on, ASAP... (I must do some school work...my school sucks)
Sorry there...

Nikolai Arlovskaya, red
Name:
Nikolai Arlovskaya
Appearance:
683406.jpg
Hometown:
Minsk, Belarus
Sin:
World class thief, murder of the first degree, communication with terrorists, trading of human lives on the black market, as well as being involved in each of his sister's crimes and charges.

Natalya Arlovskaya, blue
Name:
Natalya Arlovskaya
Appearance:
1235847.jpg
Hometown:
Minsk, Belarus
Sin: Attempted murder, murder, identity theft, grand theft, lying on the stand in the middle of her trial, which she was released from (She was locked up on her second one), head of a pyramid scheme, robberies, and working hand in hand with the crimes her brother had committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.