Noblesse Oblige, start your adventure today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clockwork Vanguard

Original poster
I posted the following in another roleplaying community and wondered if this would get more attention here, so here goes:

Would making a young child from a noble family in a Versailles-like setting appeal to you? What about taking care of their choices and life as they grew up as their nanny? With Noblesse Oblige, you can switch between the two roles as you please! Devoid of stats, this will be a tale where your choices define the outcome like a Choose Your Own Adventure book with a rich and vibrant world to play in and hopefully engaging and diverse characters.

The tale will start as the young nobles are ten years old and start to attend the Royal Academy of Machiavelli still young and bright eyed as they bring with them their pet, their wardrobe and their nanny. Each month an event will have to be completed, and some effects will be felt by your character, either as statuses blessings or ailments or by the world itself that will change with time and your actions.

I seek a maximum of six players for this.

I loved Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid (and probably still would if i picked one up now) I am interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.