Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Arria Calvus, red, solid"]
Arria quickly walked to the festival, making it on time by some miracle, and didn't check to see if Relia was following behind her. Arria didn't really need to change -and to be honest these were the fanciest clothes she had- so she didn't stop by her dinky apartment to change or do anything. If they had a problem with her going in her regular garb then they could deal. Assassins weren't all fancy balls and political bullshit anyway. They were stealth and blending in with the crowd. It was too bad she hated the crowd and just wanted to go home or drown her anxiety in beer. Ugh...

Arria sat on a bench and tried to sit quietly on it while pretending that she didn't feel sick about not having any alcohol since last night. Her nightly ritual was interrupted and she missed being able to go out and have a good time. Sometimes she even felt so good that she didn't kill people at the end of the night. Tonight she had to withstand the withdrawl. It was probably for the best, an assassin with one place to go for alcohol was a dead assassin. That didn't mean it didn't suck and hurt like a jerk. "This is so boring. When will something actually happen?"
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid] Kehinde finished his awesome shower, he hadn't had a real shower since he left to go retrieve an item stolen from him. He walked over and peeked at the watch on his face board. He double took looking at the time, "Crap I'm going to be late." Kehinde dried himself off and left his bathroom. "Hey Kachi, think you could come here real quick?" Leon asked, standing in the kitchen. Kehinde paused a moment, he started to replay the words of the text message in his head. Kehinde look in the direction of the voice. "Kachi.....come on come here." Kehinde slowly walked into the kitchen with his head down. Without looking at Leon, he responded, "What Leon?" Leon looked at him and smiled, "Hey, I would like to apologize for....." Kehinde interrupted him, "No need to apologize you said what you felt simple as that." Leon began to bite his bottom lip in thought as an eerie silence fell over the room. Kehinde heard his phone buzz so he walked over to see what it was about. "It's about time for the festival huh?" Leon mentioned. Kehinde ignored his comment and placed his phone down. "So your not talking to me?" Leon spoke once again. Kehinde stopped and coldly looked at Leon. "No, I have nothing else to say to you Leon. I would like it if you would just leave." Kehinde grabbed his arm and grunted in pain. "Well let me at least look at the cut." Kehinde retorted, "No! I said no. I don't need you to do nothing I just want you to get out of here." Leon glared at Kehinde. He was becoming upset at the way Kehinde was acting. "Why are you treating me like this?" Kehinde once again ignored the comment, gripping his arm tighter trying to decrease the pain.

*Press play* Leon stepped down from his chair and slowly started to walk toward Kehinde. "Kehinde......Kehinde....I've just about had it with you BS attitude and your smart ass remarks. I told you that no matter what you say I'm not going away and now look at you. You're not even prepared to go to the festival in your condition." Kehinde struggled, "I'm fine." Leon stopped just before the counter laughing, "Oh? You are?" Leon then made a fist and drove it right into Kehinde's gash. Kehinde nearly almost passed out from the pain. Leon continued, "Hurts like no other huh? See if you were in good condition, you could have easily stopped my fist. No, you let me hit you. Hit you right where it hurts. You're sitting up there feeling sorry for yourself and won't accept any help. You're pathetic." Kehinde's breathing became heavy and his anger rose, his arm beginning to bleed. "You enjoying yourself? Hitting a man whilst he's injured?" A slight smile crept upon Leon's face, "No I'm not enjoying myself Kehinde why would you even think something like that? I'm just here to help you realize that I'm just about the best thing that happened to you." Kehinde overwhelmed, violently grabbed Leon. Leon devilishly smiled and grabbed his forearm, "Well Kachi you leave me no choice. Konservi Zeta" Kehinde eyes grew wide upon hearing the phrase. Leon continued, "i̱ maïmoú sakáti̱s." Kehinde all of sudden lost his grip on Leon and his arms lifelessly fell to his side.

Leon picked himself up and walked over to the counter, "You see.....it seemed like you seen a ghost Kachi, but in all reality you just realized I'm not just some annoying little brother. No...no...I only learned from the best, you." Leon smiled turning the eye off, "Let me explain to you what just happen. I used a restraint spell on you sir it's called as you heard i̱ maïmoú sakáti̱s. This spell renders an individual's motor skills temporarily useless. In other words your a temporary vegetable. I bet you're wondering how I even came to learning that. Well, it takes time annnnnd patience annnnnd hard work annnnnd just plain old studying. It's best to not leave stuff around Kachi." Kehinde couldn't feel anything, he felt almost useless, alone, by himself. He couldn't understand it. He could only hear Leon talking, but he couldn't respond, "Wha.....what is this? Why can't I fee my arms nor my legs? Why do I feel as if I don't have anything below my chin." He thought to himself.

Leon grabbed his herb and started for Kehinde. He kneeled down and spoke, "Since you wouldn't just volunteer yourself to allow me to help you. You had to learn the hard way and of course you were ready to beat me to a pulp." Leon chuckled, wiping the area clean of any debris and blood. "All I want to do is help, yet you just take me for granted and push me around, Leon do this, Leon do that, Leon go here, Leon go there the cycle goes on." He grabbed a swab and dipped in in the herb, applying it to the gash, "Ha! but not anymore. I still got my way while you're sitting there hopeless. How does it feel? Oh, that's right you can't respond. Which is even better because I got tired of you're voice." Leon looked at the clock and noticed the time was getting away. He place his vile down and got up off his knees. "Hmmmm....looks like I need to speed this up, you're going to be late Kachi. Let me go and get your clothes." [/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
[fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]
-cough press play cough-
Jexxai sat in complete silence as she listened to silver talk. He was one of her only friends she made since coming here and unlike the others, she had no family to go back to if she failed here. So Silver became like family to her, it was those thoughts flying through her mind as she sat, eyes closed, letting silver do everything could to make her feel better. The moment he touched her shoulder Jexxai knew what he was going to. It was only a few months after they had met did he show her his abilities, so she didn't fight it as he channeled his energy and let it flow through her body. In fact her spirit jumped at the feeling of warm comfort seep through her body. Her smile growing as she did indeed calm down and relax, she shifted around and with nothing to lean back on she instead leaned on Silver, setting her head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Silver, " she said jabbing him playfully in the ribs as she sighed contently. " You always know what to say, your right as always. I'll play nice with these sociopaths, work for the king doing his work, but the minute one of these other assassins step out of line. Do something they shouldn't I'll be there to stop them. "
With that she finally opened her eyes, her gray blue gaze scanning the growing crowd before them. With the faintest smile still on her lips, her eyes picked out Randolph, having just waved over in the direction of Silver and herslef.

"Oh yah Silver see that guy your waving at, thats Elijah Randolph. Mad a nice chat with the Prince of Hotels, he's dangerous. Arrogent, self-centered and smart enough to get away with it. He has no regard for human life and hes skilled; he might end up being the first assassin I kill here." While saying that, she also returned the wave to the said prince, lifting her head to smile brightly at him. ALmost on an afterthought she continued "Met another assassin as well. This one didn't seem like a horrible person. I think he could be a great friend. His name was...." Under her breath she quietly said a couple names that sounded simmilar before finally remembering his name, " Kehinde Akachi!" she said with a slight luagh. " Come on!" She exlaimed after a minute more of silence. Hopping from her spot on the low wall, she landed gracefully back on the ground. "We have a festival to enjoy, the shows about to start."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

*Press Play*
Kehine finally started to regain feeling again. When he came to, Leon was long gone. He looked around the apartment to make sure he was really gone. "What in the world......wait I can feel the pain of my gash." He looked over at his arm and noticed it was neatly stitched up. He slowly picked himself up and started replaying the words of Leon in his head. "Was he right?" He mumbled, gliding over to the kitchen. On the counter read a note,

Kachi, by now you have seen this letter. I left it so I could remind you that sir that its about time you got your clothes on and left. You're going to be late. Over on the couch, you will see you attire for the evening. By the stove, on the plates, you will see your to go vile. In it contains a a medicine I cooked up to continue the healing process. Don't I repeat do not miss a dose of this? If you do, you arm will fall off. Haha I kid. But no, really don't miss a dose. I have already administered the first dose, the second one should be right around the time you go to sleep. Now get going no need to be late. I'm headed to a date so if you need me just let me know.

Good Luck,
Leon

Kehinde looked at the letter and folded it up. He looked over at the couch and noticed that an outfit was already there. Kehinde ran to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. He wiped his face, brushed his hair, and winked at himself before throwing on his clothes. Kehinde ran back in the living room, threw his clothes on, and sprayed himself with his signature lavender. "Oh, I almost forgot." Kehinde ran to his room and took the time to put on the necklace his family passed on to him. "Now I'm ready." Kehinde waltz back into the living room and grabbed his coat and his hat. "The boy does have good taste I guess," Kehinde mumbled. He grabbed the remote and shut everything off. He looked at his apartment one good time. He opened the door, looked back and took a deep breath. With a smile, he proceeded out pulling the door behind him.

"Now to Stratus Hall." He said adjusting his hat and proceeding toward the steps. "Need a lift?" One patron asked, holding out the door for him. Kehinde looked at him strange as if he knew him. "Why does his soul essence seem so familiar?" He asked himself, slowly approaching the cab. "Not sure if were going the same direction sir?" Kehinde spoke, looking at the gentleman. "Yeah....yeah you coming or what?" Kehinde sighed and shrugged, "Yeah I'm coming." Kehinde sat in the cab and closed the door. The gentleman looked over at him, "Nice garbs you have there, something important tonight?" Kehinde looking out the window replied with a smile, "Something like that." The gentleman leaned over to the cab driver and said, "Step on it will ya." The cab driver nodded and did as was asked. "Wait I haven't told where I was going," Kehinde commented. "I'm pretty sure I know where you're headed." The gentleman responded with a smile. Kehinde chuckled and just sat back and enjoyed the ride. For the rest of the ride, no more words were exchanged. Finally for what seemed like ages, Kehinde finally arrived. "Were here bud." The cab driver announced. Kehinde looked at him and tipped the driver for his troubles, "Thanks," Kehinde was going to also thank the gentleman for the offer but he had already left. "Hmph." Kehinde then stepped out of the vehicle like he owed the placed. He took a deep breath and smiled, "Way to be fashionably late Kachi." He mumbled to himself, buttoning up his coat. He adjusted his hat once again and proceeded in the direction of the hall.

He reached the front entrance and looked around for a bit. "Can I help you with something sir?" The receptionist asked. Kehinde threw a charming smile at her and responded, "Yes, I'm Kehinde Akachi and I'm looking for the festival. Could you direct me in the right direction?" The receptionist chuckled a bit and left her desk, "Yes sir right this way." She lead the way to the festival, all the people, the turnout was outstanding and the decor was brilliant. "You all did a really great job to this hall." He acknowledged, taking in the scenery. "Yes we brought in the finest decorators to make it all possible." She responded. The receptionist stopped, opening the door to the festivities, "Here you are...Enjoy." She smiled, gesturing her hand for him to go on in. Kehinde looked at all the people that were there. He saw higher ups, royalty, dignitaries, he was just in awe. He then spotted Elijah and the young man from earlier. Kehinde acknowledged them with a nod. He then noticed Jexxai and a gentleman with her. He gave her a thumbs up with a smile and proceeded to his seat. He embraced the moment not knowing what to expect. He infact had a crazy road to travel in order to get here, but he knew his hard work payed off. Replaying the words of Leon and his family in his head he smiled and readied him self for what was to come.

*Please click these*
Kehinde's Attire for the Festival
Hat that goes with the outfit
Shoes to compliment the outfit

[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Reila Solari, red, solid]Reila pulled out her phone before reading the text on it. It's starting soon? She looked down at her clothes and noticed the dried up blood still splattered on them. I was wearing this the whole time? What am I? Crazy?! I can't go to the festival with human dough on me. That would be a most unpleasant experience. It's like telling everyone that I'm a chef. The girl muttered to herself as she looked up to face Arria.

However, the blue haired girl was no longer there, which made her wonder if she was merely talking to herself the whole time. "I guess that would explain how she knew my name as well as Aza Aza's. But that person felt a little too real to be mistaken for part of a daydream so which was it!!?" Reila questioned as she began quickly heading over to the nearest clothes store she could find. The girl still needed to change into something more presentable than what she was currently wearing and the festival could begin at any moment.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah had to think for a second, the questions Kimirou asked him were some really great ones. "Well, my friend. I love to meditate, it keeps me centered and close to the Earth. I like to go to parties and events, having fun. I hate weak people and disrespectful people, you can be crazy and outrageous, as long as you show respect when it is deserved." He was about to ask Kimirou what he liked and so on, but then a girl came by. It was the girl, that everyone called a psycho. Elijah admired that, since he has been called worse. "Kimirou, it looks like you have a fan." He looked back at Kimirou, watching the girl tackle him. Elijah just laughed and started to drink his drink, he got from the event waiter.
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Start of Festival:To All Leagues, green, solid]

As the crowd began to grow around the courtyard, the Grand Head Master stepped into the doorway of Stratus Hall. "I would like to formally welcome you to the first annual academy graduate festival. We have lots of festivities and refreshments for you. Earlier during the seminar, you each received tokens to spend at this event. Spend them wisely." CaSandra spoke as she turned the corner appearing on the Headmaster left side, "However this festival is not all about fun and games children, This is also a rather serious event. During the festivities, your name will be called. When your name is called, please come to the stage at the center of the festival. There are multiple surprises in store. Have fun but don't be late." Harbinger Thomas joins then joins the headmaster on his right side, turning the duo into a trio. "And speaking of fun, don't have too much or the wrong type of fun. If you do, I will handle the situation myself. Try not to piss me off ok? The grounds are secure so feel free to hang loose." Thomas finished his statement by throwing up the "hang loose" sign and mimicking an islander boy. The Headmaster's eyes shot over to Thomas, and just like that he stopped like a good boy. The Headmaster once again spoke, "So welcome and have fun." The three of them flashed away as if they never existed. Simultaneously the lights to the festival came on. The festival was filled with multiple events there were games, refreshment booths, and even performances. The festival had finally begun.​

|Episode Two|

Seminar Weekends Festival
[/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] Kimirou was embarrassed when Azami tackled. He quickly growled, "Ami No!!!!!" He then noticed Elijah laughing and couldn't help but laugh as well. Lucky his shades never feel off. He then sat back up and greeted her, "Hey Ami what have you been up to?" He then noticed Kehinde nodding in he and Elijah's direction. Kimirou nodded back. "Do you think tonight is going to be fun Elijah? What about you Ami?" He asked hoping to hear great answers. He was hoping that maybe he and Elijah could hang during the festival but was unsure. How kind and popular Elijah was probably ment he would be busy. He then thought about attempting to talk to Kehinde but thought that maybe a small waist of time. Who knew what was going to happen. Kimirou stood and turned with his hands in his pocket while the headmaster spoke.[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]

He was pleased to see Jexxai's mood lighten before his eyes. The feeling of her energy lifting was in its self also uplifting for his own energies as the two were in synchronization at that moment. She was also one of the only people he had really meshed with during their time at the academy and Silver suspected it was something to do with the way their two energies complimented each other.

It was hard to find people that had this kind of chemistry. He let her rest against him for a few moments before following her as she hopped down and made her way to Elijah and the group he was with. "Hello everyone, I'm Silverwolf!" he offered with a polite nod.

A few minutes more saw the official start of the festival as the headmaster and his team greeted everyone bidding them a good festival and Silver had to stifle a laugh once Thomas gave the hang loose symbol to the crowd. He supposed it really wasn't the man's fault and unsure of his actual age, he had to assume it was just another old guy trying to appeal to a younger crowd. "Old people" he muttered to himself with a shake of the head.

Once the festival had officially started, he did what any assassin worth their weight in gold would do, He lurked about. Flowing between shadows here and there, a cautious nod to that person and the next. The harbinger's words of safety were reassuring enough on their own, but honed instincts forced Silver to remain on guard. As he mingled he could only hope he would not have to mangle during his time there. But this was a hall of significant size, full of hot blooded assassins after all, and one could never be too sure.

He'd not had the chance to explore in depth, the world of his chosen profession thus far. There was no manual for the etiquette of the assassin world, no guideline for assassin to assassin conduct. So for now he could only wonder as he wandered, if the assassin's world was at all similar to the age old proverb about thieves. A thief should never steal from a fellow thief. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[Fieldbox=Betrayal, green, solid]After the speech ended, everyone started to ready themselves to call out the graduates. They had set up a table to hand out the gifts when someone walked on stage clapping.

"What a nice event you have here, so heart warming and such." The King immediately shot his eyes over to him. "You're not allowed on this stage sir please depart at once." The man smiled and questioned, "Oh? Am I not? says who?" Guards immediately drew their weapons. The Headmaster responded, "Says I, you ought to be a foolish individual to come to an event where everyone is trained killers." The man chuckled and calmly replied. "Tell your men to stand down." The crowd suddenly fell into a hush as the commotion on stage unfolded. The Headmaster then added, "No, since you refuse, you will be dealt with." CaSandra chimed in, "Hmm I don't think he realizes where he entered Father. Allow me to deal with him." The man sighed, looking to his left then to his right. "Take a look around, do you think all of these people are the ones you call friends? Matter of fact do you think the people you trained are loyal?" The Grand Headmaster looked at the man confused, "What exactly are you getting at?" The man once again chuckled and winked, "I'll show you," He looked over at Thomas and nodded. Thomas nodded back and slid over to CaSandra and put his arm around her. "Konservi Zeta: i̱ maïmoú sakáti̱s" CaSandra, caught off guard, could no longer move. She looked at Thomas with hate and disappointment. He looked into her eyes and spoke, "I apologize." Thomas then pulled out a knife and held it to her throat. The crowd looked on in shock. "You try something stupid and I'll end her career right here on this stage. Now that I have your attention tell your men to stand down." The Headmaster turned and looked at Thomas, "Why Thomas? Why damn it?!" Thomas looked back at him with disdain. "You really thought that I was your golden boy huh? It hurts doesn't it. Why don't you come for me." He taunted with a sly smile. "Thomas! stop this nonsense at once. You must not have taken...." Thomas interrupted him, "Hmph, I guess you are too naive to realize."

The Headmaster couldn't figure out what to do. He had his daughter in one ordeal and himself in another. He looked up at the man wth anger. He instructed the two guards to turn him loose. The man giggled and place his hand behind his back, "I really hate to intrude, but it was just no other way. You have something that belongs to me and I want it back," He gestures for Thomas to go on. "I'll be taking your daughter for collateral I know it hurts but you must understand the workings of this world. You must take to get what you want. I'm sure you understand." The man turned around and proceeded from the stage. "Oh and let me say this, you have your assassins try and stop me while I depart you'll never see your daughter again." Thomas brushed passed the Headmaster following the man. The Headmaster grabbed Thomas' coat, "Don't do this son I beg you." Thomas jerked his coat and continued on. The man and Thomas walked right out the gates leaving the Headmaster on the stage. Before leaving, the man snapped his fingers saying, "Buy us some time. Be careful they're skilled." His men then appeared throughout the entire room laying in wait for the Headmaster to dismiss them.

The crowd grew silent as the scene ended. All eyes were on the Headmaster. He turned to the Graduates and sternly uttered, "Go to your Leagues. Follow your heart and it will lead you to the place you call home." The Headmaster slowly walked off stage. "I apologize for what occurred here tonight, If you wish to stay then by all means." The Headmaster disappeared into the back. The higher ups followed suit leaving the crowd confused and shocked. They whispered among themselves trying to take in what happened when all of a sudden, A loud boom came from the entrance of Stratus hall. Then over from the wall a voice spoke, "So.......Who's going to be our first victim?" [/Fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy

• Love
Reactions: Lea and Justin
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] Kimirou was shocked by the events that just took place, however, there were no signs obvious to others. As the man left the stage Kimirou quietly glared at him. The man's soul essence seemed familiar he just could put his finger on it. He spotted Kehinde within the crowd and quickly made his way threw to him. As soon as he got near Kehinde, a blast went off and a voice spoke, "Who is going to be our first victim?" Kimirou instantly remembered the voice. Feeling the similar soul essence from before, he whispered to Kehinde, "The people from last night are here. Time to get revenge don't you think? Care to team up?" Without even waiting on Kehinde's response, Kimirou turned around. He took off his shades and placed them in his coat pocket and threw his coat on the ground. "Can't have this holding me back." He then took a scarf, purple in color to match his outfit, out of his pocket and tied it around his eyes. Kimirou flicked his hair to make sure it glided in the air perfectly with the tail ends of the scarf. He then turned back to Kehinde. "No time to waist Kehinde either help me bring justice to the world or die like the rest. I already saved you once, I'm not letting you get hurt again. So wether you like it or not you have an ally in me." Kimirou then turned and raced to the from if the crowd. Before he could even speak, the woman beat him to it, "Why if it isn't the little shit from last night? You really thought you bested me didn't you? Care to try it again?" The woman began slowly approaching Kimirou. "Was that your master that just left?" He asked. "That is none of your concern." she replied. Kimirou began to draw his daggers. The woman stopped, "This again sweetie? You have to learn new tricks." She exclaimed. A smirk appeared on Kimirou's face, "Sweetie you haven't even began to see any of my tricks." The woman charged at Kimirou drawing her blade in the process. Kimirou finished drawing his daggers from their sheaths and prepared for battle.[/Fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid] Kehinde sat listening to the Kings quick opening of events. He watched as Thomas made a hang loose sign. Kehinde rolled his eyes smiling thinking about how weird he was. It wasn't long after that things made a turn for the worst. A man that looked familiar to Kehinde got up the stage and confronted the Headmaster.

*Press Play*​

Kehinde's eyes grew when Thomas turned on CaSandra. It was so quiet one could hear a pin drop, Kehinde watched as the duo left the stage with CaSandra. He was then about to get up, but was caught off guard by a loud boom. Kehinde shot his focus over to the direction of the sound. "Wha....." Next thing he heard was, "So.......Who's going to be our first victim?" Kehinde was confused as to what just happened.

Then the man from earlier whispered to him, "The people from last night are here. Time to get revenge don't you think? Care to team up?" Kehinde was about to respond when the man started to prepare for battle. Kehinde sat there for a sec to gather his thoughts. Was he going to join or what? His thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice came through, "Why if it isn't the little shit from last night? You really thought you bested me didn't you? Care to try it again?" Kehinde immediately shot up and adjusted his hat. "This won't take long." He slowly approached Kimirou from behind just catching the end of their chatter. "My goodness, it seems I missed the chance to meet you." Kehinde slid his hand into his pocket. "What say you?" The woman smiled, "You are quite the charmer. Are you really going to stand in my way?" A breeze danced across the two parties blowing parts of his coat to the left of him. "Doesn't matter. I was just introducing myself." Kehinde smiled and adjusted his coat. When she pulled out her blade, it didn't even phase Kehinde. "Oh....a blade," Kehinde grabbed a chair a sat in it. "How about you come and show me what you can do with that blade." Kehinde leaned back and crossed his legs, "I like them feisty."

He looked over at Kimirou and the scarf he had on. It was strange that he used it during a time like this. His thought was interrupted by the sound of the woman's blade passing his ear. Kehinde's eyes grew as he regained himself. He was stunned, "She so fast. Have I lost my touch?" He thought to himself. "So, you gonna take me seriously or what? I really don't have time for nobodys." Kehinde chuckled and slowly got up from his chair, neatly put the chair back in place. "I don't think you understand me doll. I'm really not one to fight a lady." Kehinde once again slid his hand into his pocket and adjusted his hat. "You see...." Kehinde then appeared and stood to the right of the woman and whispered. "The funny thing is you don't know which way I'm coming." Startled the woman swung at the apparition. "Hmm not so formidable, after all. Your Pathetic."Kehinde rebutted. He looked at Kimirou and nodded, "I guess I'll lend ya a hand." [/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Reila Solaris, red, solid] - Towards the end of the festivities - Reila watched casually as a man had began walking on stage while clapping. The guards drew their swords in response to his entrance but she figured that this was some type of special play that had been planned in secret to get everyone excited to kill people. If not, then it wouldn't have mattered much to her anyway. The only thing that the girl was interested in was the well being of any bodies that suddenly dropped like flies.

As things turned for the worst on stage, Reila couldn't help but be surprised when the man named Thomas turned on the headmaster and grabbed hold of his daughter. The guy and the woman now being held hostage were close before the betrayal which made everything feel a little unexpected when it happened. She clapped lowly in response to the actor's portrayals as the mystery man from before left with traitor Thomas and the kidnapped girl. The king advised all of the graduates to head to their respective leagues which wasn't of no surprise to her. The king had to keep up appearances to make the kidnapping seem real and he did a wonderful job at it.

Seconds later, a loud bang came from the entrance causing the girl to jump up from out of her seat. She turned to the sound before noticing menacing looking people pour in. "So.....who's going to be our first victim?" One of the people asked, causing Reila to quickly raise her hand up in response. "I do!!!" Despite her speed, another mystery man had beat her to it.

The mystery man threw off his coat before taking out a purple scarf and wrapped it around his eyes for some reason. "Wow!!! This guy must be super powerful if he doesn't need his eyes to fight...I think." The girl mumbled to herself while another person jumped onto the scene. It was weird that the people seemingly popped out of nowhere to defend everyone from the attackers. Were they portraying regular attendees from the start with previous knowledge of this occurrence or were they stepping in for the real actors?Reila wasn't very sure of anything anymore...except that it was very entertaining to watch.

Reila's Festival Dress
dress%20hyungtae%20kim%20artwork%20umbrellas%20anime%20girls%201575x2355%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_11.jpg
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Jexxai's Pissed, blue]
Everything was going fine. The music had just begun and Jexxai was excited to play some games at the festival before having to retire. However fun was never meant to be, because everything changed when that Thomas took CaSandra hostage and escaped with that unknown man. Jexxai had watched with confusion and horror with everyone else as the betrayal became apparent, the crowd parting like the red sea as the departed with their hostage. The crowd was a mass of confusion as many looked to the king for orders. His were simple "Go to your Leagues. Follow your heart and it will lead you to the place you call home." With that he was gone as well. That's when an explosion of some kind could be heard from the main gate, and the sounds of fighting could be heard close by.

Jexxai having a seat close to the stage had to push her way through the crowd to even know what was happening. She forced her way through abruptly falling forward into an open space were two people had already begun fighting some new comers. Horror and confusion melted off her face as she straightened her stance. Replaced with anger, her eyes burning with passion and her lips a thin line her right cheek twitching slightly. She watched the events unfold for a few moments, watching Kehinde, play with the girl that was trying to kill him. Another man pulling his scarf over his eyes and standing as another women charged him. Unfortunately that was all she could gather before her attention was cut off by the sound of whistling wind. SHe reacted immediately throwing her body to the left, hitting the ground and rolling back to her feet as a mans sword sliced the air right wear her head just was a moment ago.

The man turned to wear Jexxai had postioned herself again smiling as he stared at her through the dark lenses of sun glasses. He wore a dark trench coat with camouflage pants, obviously some kind of mercenary. "Oh, your faster then I expected girl, I am going to enjoy you." The sound of his voice and the implications raised the hair on Jexxais neck and without further talk, the man closed the distance swiping his sword yet again at her.

Jexxai Kept stepping back letting the man control the flow of the battle as he kept coming at her, his sword a flurry of horizontal and diagonal slashes. "Stop running bitch!" He growled out before thrusting his sword toward her head. Instead of backing away she stepped forward, the blade slicing a red line into her cheek. Her right fist slammed into the mans sternum her left catching the mans elbow on his sword arm, pushing his arm into the mans chest. He sputtered for a moment, giving Jexxai enough time to pull her right Tomahawk off her back and slice down with it in a deadly arc. The man just moved out of the way falling unto his ass as the axe ripped through the front of his jacket leaving a shallow cut across his chest.

The man rolled away as Jexxai attempted to kick the mans jaw as he sat. Rolling back to his feet quickly and bringing the point of the sword back between them. He stood there panting slightly as Jexxai stared at him with anger and contempt. Pulling her other Tomahawk off her back as the world around them faded into and unnatural silence.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah was enjoying himself, as the festivities began. Everyone was having fun, he was starting to see why this grand event was so popular. Once the King was finished talking and everything, some mysterious man came onto the stage. Elijah's senses heighten, he didn't know what was going on, he just waited for something to happened. He then saw, as if on cue, Thomas taking CaSandra and he left with the mysterious man. "Traitor!" One thing that Elijah hated more then the weak were traitors. He stood up, then an explosion happened, some random people came it, looking for victims. The only victims would be them. One of the men came over to Elijah. "Look at the royal punk prince. What are you going to do." "I'm glad your here, I was getting bored."

(Press Play)

Elijah took off his coat, as he got ready. "Let's do this." "Ok punk." The man charge at Elijah with a sword, Elijah jumped over him, coming from behind with a kick to the head. The man stumbled back. He wasn't going to give in that easily, he came back slashing at Elijah, who dodge every slice. Elijah jumped into the air, with a punch to the man's nose, causing him to bleed.

The man grew in rage, which just made Elijah smirk. The man came back at Elijah, who jumped into the air again, but this time the man was prepared. He sliced at Elijah face, he almost could have sliced it off, but Elijah ducked. The man was reckless and wild, Elijah was cunning and precise. He waited for the man to come at him, just like he thought, the man charged again. This time Elijah jumped into the air, coming down on the man's shoulders, with a knee to the face. The man fell to the floor.

Elijah punched him in the chest and face, pummeling him into a bloody pulp. When Elijah was done, he could see blood dripping, it was coming from him. He had a slash on his face, Elijah's eyes grew irritated, he shot an energy bolt into the man, making him shake and shutter, the man was done for. Elijah licked the blood coming off his face. He stood over the man, looking around. "Who's next?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]"Yay! It's time to play," Azami shouted as she charged at the attackers with her bat in her extended arm. She smashed the helmet off of one of them and used the follow-through to smash another. Her power began to manifest itself around and within her as she fought: She started laughing uncontrollably, some of the attackers cowered, others got more violent, and a few started to fight each other. Everything around her became madness and chaos, which made it hard to keep track of what was going on. She could feel something dripping out of her mouth. Instead of reacting like she was hurt she spit the blood into the face of one of the attackers, "My blood is poison," the attacker reacted like it was melting his eyes before Azami smashed his face into the ground. "♫Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows,♫" Azami shouted as blood covered everything around her, "♫everything that wonderful is what I feel when we're together...♫"[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Lea and Justin
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] After the woman slashed at the apparition and it disappeared, Kehinde looked of to Kimirou and expressed that he would help. A smile began to appear on Kimirou's face. He was happy to finally be able to try to make friends with Kehinde. However, now was not a time for that. He needed to analyze the situation. He looked over to Kehinde, "Nice trick, maybe it's time to use one of mine. Don't be afraid though." Kimirou could feel the energy of the darkness of the night. Now that the sun was gone, the darkness is here. Kimirou closed his eyes and raised his head to the sky, even though no one could tell due to the scarf. He raised his arms as if he was a flower soaking in the sunlight. His daggers slipped from his hands and with a clanging sound crashed to the floor.
After coming to the woman noticed that Kimirou was just standing there unarmed. She decided now was a perfect time to charge at him. She took a few steps and stopped glaring over at Kehinde. The daggers then began to rattle on the floor like they were living beings that were having seizures. The woman peered back over the Kimirou and the daggers in a 'what the hell type fashion.' The daggers then began levitating from the ground and rotating around his body like leaves dancing in a slow rotating tornado. His head began to fall to its regular position. After the daggers placed themselves into his hands, his eyes shot open and he began to chuckle a little, "Well someone looks freaked out now don't they? First the mirror image of my ally over there taunts you and now this? Now what was that you said last night? Bring it on you little shit!" The woman angrily charged at Kimirou with her blade drawn. Once she got close she swung her blade only for it hit be block by one of Kimirou's daggers. After this she pulled it away and tried to swing it again. The only problem was that he blade wouldn't move from its position. "What the hell?" She exclaimed. "What the hell did you do to my blade?" Kimirou giggled one again, and then responded. "Did you not notice that my daggers are no longer silver but in fact are black now? This tactic I call darkness infusion. You see I have infused my blade with darkness. This darkness appears like a virus to anything that they touch. I can control the dark virus to due my will. If course I will let you know I haven't master my technique yet so it doesn't last very long, but why does it matter when there is no way you can fight me without touching my blades." He finished his explanation with a laugh. Kimirou then looked over to Kehinde and asked, "Cool huh?"[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Reila Solari, Red, solid] Reila continued watching as more and more people jumped into the fray. She was surprised at the many people partaking in the live play as a man walked up to her with his weapon drawn. A machete to be exact but the way he was holding it made her question if she was supposed to partake in the act as well. "Nice dress. Too bad you won't be needing it where you're going!!" The man attempted to cut her vertically in two, causing the girl to quickly strafe to the side in order to avoid it.

He responded with a horizontal slash afterwards, which she easily dodged by sideway flipping over the blade as it passed by. "I'm not part of th-!!!" Reila instinctively ducked as the man proceeded to perform a sideways slash again. Unlike last time though, she chose to go on the offensive and extended both of her arms in the direction of the man's legs before grabbing onto them and retracting her arms without wait. As a result, he lost his balance and couldn't help but fall on his back as the girl aggressively pulled him closer to her. Once the man was in hand to hand distance, she released him, only to leap in the air as the man attempted to swipe at her feet.

"Watch out!!!" Reila warned jokingly as her heels landed on top of his sword arm. "Arghhh!!! You bitch!!!" She crouched down while remaining on his arm and began bending the man's fingers' backwards in an attempt to deprive him of his sword. "Oh, shush! You know I'm just playing around like you wanted." The girl noted happily as she prepared to bend the last finger needed to get the man's sword. However, the man used his spare arm to shove her off of him before she could do it. "Ugh!! I'm sorry that I wasn't fast enough but I'll do better next time." The girl apologized as the man painfully got back on his feet.[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"] The festival, it had seemed like such a marvelous gesture at first to show the new graduates a good time and give them one last chance to mingle as semi-normal folk often did. the food around the festival was great, everyone seemed to be in a good mood. It was splendid, if only short lived.

Silver watched the events on the stage from a stall that was not far from the entrance to Stratus Hall. It was a vendor stall loaded with grilled sweet meats and vegetables all delectably arranged on wooden shishkabobs the length of Silver's arm. Since he had two hands, it had only seemed fitting to get a skewer for each hand.

He was just finishing the last skewer when the festival took a turn for the worse. Thomas, and a stranger took the headmaster's daughter and even from where he stood, Silver could see the killing intent of their headmaster as clear as day, but It appeared Harbinger Thomas had factored all that in; and so it was all anybody could do, but just stand there as the two men made good their retreat with CasSandra. Right past Silverwolf and although he twitched with the urge to react, He had to consider that they had a hostage. Not to mention the fact that at least one of them was of Harbinger rank, he could probably kill Silver with a speck of dust for all he knew.

A few moments after Thomas left, the Headmaster and his entourage departed with the words “Go to your Leagues. Follow your heart and it will lead you to the place you call home, I apologize for what occurred here tonight, If you wish to stay then by all means." A sad conclusion to their hopes of a grand festival.

As Silver scanned the crowd, he could feel the shock of it all, and it seemed the very pressure of it all threatened to rupture his eardrums. The murmurs of discontent, the burning anger, the feel of betrayal all melded into one flurry of noise, and the waves of emotion emanating from the crowds felt as though he could reach out and take a hold of them with his hands.

A loud boom resounded from the entrance to Stratus Hall or at least in the general area anyway. It sounded as though someone had blasted through the stone walls instead of using the entrance, Silver couldn't be sure, but he let instincts take hold of him after the voice sounded through the hall.

Still with the two empty shish kabobs in hand, he instinctively slipped into the shadows as the wave of people flooded past him, invading the room. Some carried the look of mercenaries, some of mere thugs, but it wasn't a huge invasion force, given the fact that they were flooding into a room full of assassins. But there were other matters to attend to.

He watched briefly as a few of the guys he had just met with Jexxai engaged the invaders. Blood splatter here, teeth flying there and Silverwolf quickly became distracted from his overall assessment of the threat levels as he proudly watched Jexxai handle her business.

But the distraction was short lived as the air behind him stirred slightly. The glint of steel caught his eye a little too late and he felt the stinging line across his shoulder where the dagger had opened the flesh.
Reflexes reigned supreme as he spun away from the assailant before they could get their dagger repositioned. Silver stepped back grounding his feet as the man charged at him. He hadn't seen this one before but it did'nt matter much. In this world, once you've met one unsavoury type, you've met them all.

Another swipe, this one more calculated and Silver twisted his torso out of the path before pivoting his lower body and slamming a shishkabob deep into the man's thigh that he was using to support the weight of his body and the momentum of his slash.
Shaking his head, he withdrew the shish kabob, a trail of blood spurting from the wound behind it. He had not intended on puncturing the artery in the guy's leg but these were not his typical needles, a miscalculation on his part. Before the thug had a chance to even register his leg wound, Silver plunged his shish kabob into the man's side, not as deep this time, but deep enough to let him feel it. Sure enough, the thug dropped his dagger to clutch at his now bleeding side just as Silver spun to the opposite side and slammed him to the ground with a grunt.

The assassin allowed the man to thrash back and forth in pain for a few moments before kicking him in the head thus rendering him unconscious. It would have been just as easy to kill the guy or just let him lay there and bleed out, but Silver detested such treatment for the most part. Lasting pain yielded much better results in his experience and besides if all the thugs and mercenaries plaguing Stratus Hall were to die, there would be no one to interrogate and where would the fun be in that?

All factors considered now, Silver sighed heavily, watching the ground soak with blood before producing a series of needles from one of his stashes. He rolled the guy onto his back and systematically went to work slipping needles into and around the artery in the thigh to slow the blood flow before moving to several areas of the upper body.

With a satisfied nod, he picked up the dagger and cut several strips of the man's clothes off to bind a few of the more crucial needles in place and soak up whatever minimal blood flow was trickling from the wounds. He'd be weak from all the blood loss when he came to, and every movement would feel as though someone was thumping him with a hammer; not to mention the throbbing pains of the precisely angled needles . But he would live in any case. Lets face it, this guy had just tried to kill a person. He deserved a little suffering.

Silver tied him to the shish kabob stall with some rope he found nearby before dressing his own shoulder wound then, tucking the dagger into his belt, along with the two shish kabobs he moved towards the highest concentration of fighting that was still going on. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
[Fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]Kehinde watched as the woman basically danced with the guy with the scarf. It was an impressive sight to see actually because the guy had on a scarf. He then saw the daggers the man produced turned black. Kehinde nodded in amazement upon seeing it. "His blades turn black? That's different." He was then interrupted by hearing Kimirou's explanation, "Did you not notice that my daggers are no longer silver but, in fact, are black now?" The man asked giggling at his opponent. "This tactic I call darkness infusion. You see I have infused my blade with darkness. This darkness appears like a virus to anything that they touch. I can control the dark virus to do my will. If course I will let you know I haven't mastered my technique yet so it doesn't last very long, but why does it matter when there is no way you can fight me without touching my blades." He finished. Kehinde uttered to himself, "Hmph get the heck out. He can turn his blades black." Kimirou then spoke to Kehinde, "Cool huh?" Kehinde responded, "Yeah that was pretty neat."

The woman turned her blade loose then breathed, "You done?" The woman laughed just enough to make the hair on your back stand on end. Right at that moment she pulled out another sword. She waved her hand all the way to the tip engulfing it with a blue flame. Kehinde was taken by surprise this time because it was odd to see a blue flame. She then took a step forward, which caused he body to engulf itself in the blue flame. She stopped and begin to explain, "Hm...hm..hmmm. I bet you're wondering what this is right?" She chuckled then continued, "I'm not the only one with the magic tricks," She held out her hand and shot a blast of the blue flame at Kehinde and Kimirou. Kehinde pushed Kimirou out of the way and jumped away himself just barely missing it. Kehinde fell to the ground and slowly picked himself up. "Awh, I'm sorry I have to work on that. The ability I use is called hell fire." She added. Kehinde's eyes grew upon hearing the words, "You mean?" The woman nodded in agreement, "Yes as in hell-fire combat. I'm just about tired of this childs play. I'm ready to end this." The woman vanished within the flame and appeared behind Kehinde. "Boo," she uttered. Swing. With intense speed, she swung her blade, just catching Kehinde's hat, grazing his forehead.

Kehinde looked at her strangely, feeling the burning cut on his forehead. "Kimirou I extend you this warning don't let her touch you!" Kehinde yelled. "Come on show me what you can do! If you're not going to fight then die." She snapped her fingers and two specs spewed from her flame on each side. They slowly formed creating two beings. "Now perish." She directed them at Kehinde and Kimirou. "You know I find it quite a pity that your mind can't handle the basic elements of your surroundings," Kehinde mentioned getting up from the chair. The woman looked in shock, "But you just......" "I was just sitting in this chair. You look surprised. Trust me I thought you had me too, but I'm just a step ahead of you. I mean you did want to see what I have to offer right?" Kehinde tilted his hat down only revealing the reddish purple ring that glowed from his eyes. "Looks can be a bit deceiving can they? Take a look," Kehinde points at in the direction of one of the beings. "You're attacking yourself. Don't you feel it? You're so incapable that you thought you eliminated me but in actuality you eliminated yourself." Kehinde unbuttoned his coat and approached the fear-stricken opponent, taking a deep breath he added, "Now let's dance." The woman looked confused, "What the..."[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.