Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Fieldbox="Reila Solari, Red, solid"] After checking her surroundings, Reila reverted back to her usual self before casually walking in the direction of North Central. Out of all the places she could go to at the time, that seemed like best choice. There were tons of ways the girl could get rid of her free money like buying various different outfits and cooking supplies for example. Plus, she could even grab a few things for Snuggie Wuggles if she was in the mood.

Reila thoughts suddenly came to a stop, as someone spoke from behind her, causing her to turn to the individual almost instantly. "Uhhh...yes?" She responded in a little bit of a spooked tone. How did this person know her name? Could this girl read minds or was it just mere coincidence that she assumed correctly? Then again, Reila had a tendency to forget stuff shortly after it so maybe that was it.

Seconds later, the pink haired girl lit up with happiness after hearing the word "Azami" leave the girl's mouth. "So you're Arria!!! I...umm, heard rumors about you? And sure!!! But...one thing." Reila's demeanor slightly darkened. "She's no psychopath because I don't hang out without psychopaths because that would make me a psychopa-!!!" Her phone began buzzing before she could finish.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunar Blaze
[fieldbox="Azami Ito, red, solid"]
<play video>Azami made her way back to the courtyard, I wonder where Kim disappeared to. She shrugged it off and started to skip, swinging her bat around like it couldn't hurt a fly. She couldn't help but smile as she thought of her future. Most people would probably dread the possibility of taking lives for any reason, but Azami felt like it was her entire reason for living. She slowed to a calm walk. She felt... serene, it wasn't a feeling she was used to, given her past, and she wasn't sure she would feel it again, so she savored it as best as she could. She looked up at the sky as if she was looking for something specific before hearing her name. She snapped back to where she was and slung her bat onto her shoulder, "Coming!"[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]He hadn't paid much attention to his walk to the bar, a bad habit to get into especially now that he was a graduate. As secretive as they were all supposed to be, the festival would still be out in the open and he was sure more than half the town had heard news of it thus far. “Guess I won’t be making any new friends today” he said aloud at the bar. He had bid the girl farewell pleasantly enough figuring out of the number of graduates, the chances of meeting her again were quite slim. “Maybe it’s for the better” he muttered to himself at the bar.

Another buzz from his phone and he opened the alert message to read “The bananas on the grapevine sure smell dandy.” He shook his head and sighed. What a ridiculous way to transmit a message. Using an assassin app provided by the academy on his phone to de-crypt it, he quickly read through the actual contents of the message before stashing the phone in his pocket once more.

It seemed The assassins leagues had all sorts of gadgetry at their disposal and Silver often wondered why the rest of the world was still primitive and hadn't caught on yet. ‘But maybe that’s their contingency plan! If ever the Assassin empire should crumble, perhaps they could start selling off their technology to the rest of the world.’ He mused to himself before glancing at his watch. Despite all this fabulous technology at their disposal, they decide to use something so trivial as a color coded message on a piece of card to send their new graduates their first orders. Another shake of his head.

He decided it would be best to finish up his drink and head home to change into something more formal. He thanked the bartender for the drinks and left a tip on the bar then made his way home. Mindful that perhaps it would be the last night he would spend there, he made a mental note to give the place a thorough sweep to make sure nothing incriminating got left behind. The trouble with mental notes though, sometimes you forget them. So it wasn't until he was halfway to Stratus Hall that he remembered said mental note. ‘Well hopefully there’s nothing there’ he thought to himself as he Approached Stratus Hall. 'Hopefully'

He found a suitable wall to perch against within the hall at the edge of the growing crowd to await his accoutrements and such for the evening. Courtesy of the Academy of course. It was a comfortable spot just off in the shadows. Most definitely a suitable perch for an assassin. So suitable in fact, that he was certain they would find him when the time was right. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Orion Lotus, Purple, solid]

By the time Orion reached North Central paranoia had set in. Things weren't adding up in his head and he had forfeited any trust he had in anybody by the third time he replayed the kings message in his head. As an assassin secrecy was to be his life, so mingling seemed not only trivial, but dangerous. Thankfully North Central had more than just bars. As he roamed the streets window shopping he calmly whistled. The good news was he had missed the main gathering for the speech, So most people didnt see him and his green hair. But his green hair could pose a problem for him down the line if he wasnt careful. He walked into a store that sold foods, looking for nuts. If no one with green hair showed up to the festival his identity would be safe, however he had to be there for when the lights flashed so he would report to his spot.

Though he had originally intended to get a drink, he thought about self preservation as well. To keep from being recognized he planed to dye his hair. That way he could blend in at the festival and be sure that only his team mates would know him. After buying some blacknuts he ran back to where he lived. He would be cutting it close but at least he knew he could be on time. As he weaved past people at a decent pace he occasionally stopped to catch his breath. He was well enough in shape to make it in one sprint but if he pretended he wasnt it made the rouse more believable.

Right before he got to his house his phone went off. he waited until he got inside to read it. A message reminding him of the Festival. To text everyone at the same time was convenient but he now questioned even the safety of that. As soon as he closed the door he took the rose out of his hair and took off his bracelets. next off was his shirt as he turned on his stove and put a pot of water on. As soon as the pot came to a boil he dropped the blacknuts in and went to pick out clothes to wear. It had to be something different enough from his usual stuff. By the time he picked something out there was a sweet smell filling his house. Returning to the kitchen he found the pot of water had now turned black. Orion turn the eye off and let the water cool before he put it in a bottle. He leaned over his sink and ran the water, as he poured the warm contents of the bottle over his head. Firmly he rubbed the liquid into his hair turning it black. He checked his watch and realized he only had 20 minutes left. He turned off the water and ran a comb through his hair before toweling it dry. It took ten minutes for him to be sure the dye wouldnt run on his clothes and another 5 to get dressed. He didn't even look in the mirror. He did pause when he reached for his bracelets though remembering he couldn't wear them. So he took the rose instead. just like before he tied his hair with the stem but removed the flower from the stem, leaving it on the counter as he rushed out. This time he would not be late!!
Orion incognito
( [spoili]
newfairytail9.jpg

[/spoili] )
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox="Arria Calvus, red, solid"]
"Right." Arria said, after Relia was done talking. Honestly, who didn't at least try to remember names and faces of other people who were graduating with the other people? Arria kept track of a few people who were candidates for Sango as well as a few people who would probably pose a threat if it came to it. Azumi, Relia, and Silverwolf were on the list that Arria kept going in her mind. Arria's phone buzzed again and she actually checked it this time.

"Well, it seems we're going to be going to the festival. Time seems to go by quickly it seems." Arria flipped her phone back shut and tried to return to the original subject matter while signaling Relia to follow her to the festival. "Besides, being a psychopath can be fun sometimes. Also, what are the rumors that are circulating about me?"

But honestly what does it say about me that I'm eager for this festival to take a turn for the worse? For someone to give me a reason to kill them? Arria bit the inside of her lip to try and hide the excited ideas of homicide forming in her head. Maybe it was the moon, that it was growing ever fuller by the day and all that energy wanted to go somewhere, to go outward and into her berserk mode where'd she efficiently kill everyone and then she'd feel better. Beer helped, yes, but the feeling of blood on your hands wasn't something that you could compare the fuzzy feeling of beer towards.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox=Preparations for the Festival, green, solid]

*Press Play* People began to arrive, dignitaries, past assassins, even the King of Delia and his family was there. The trumpeters were practicing and the elemental were conducting sessions to make sure everything happened on cue. The time was nearing around 2:59, an hour before the festival started. The sky was clear and the wind was breezy just right for an evening celebration. "Okaaaaaay.....got everything in place I think," The decorator said. "You think? I need you to be sure my butt is on the line here." CaSandra responded fixing her dress. She was wearing, a brown leather coat with a blouse. Coco colored Leather pants that were complemented with brown combat but stylish boots. "Well, CaSandra you clean up nicely." The decorator spoke. CaSandra ignored the comment and made way through the growing crowd.

*Press Play* "CaSandra," the voice spoke, tapping her on her shoulder. She looked behind her noticing it was her father. "Yes Dad" He put a smile on his face and said, "Everything looks so nice sweethawt" CaSandra then held out her hand, "So how much Urd are you gonna give me for this?" He chuckled, "None it's the thought of me appreciating your efforts is what counts." He walked away laughing, leaving CaSandra thinking up a few unkind words.

CaSandra proceeded to the stage area. Tidying up things she turned to the decorators assistant, "Is everything in order?" She asked kindly. The decorator side eyed her not even caring to look her direction. "Does it look to be? If you see it's not then there's more to do." She retorted. CaSandra stopped what she was doing just to get a clarification. "I'm sorry what was that? I don't think I understood that." The assistant looked back at CaSandra, placing her clipboard down she began to gesture, "Ok....It...appears....thaaaaat....were....not....fi....." The assistant was interrupted by CaSandra grabbing her wrist. She looked at the assistant with a cute smile tightening her grip. "Ohh gee I guess everyone is testing me today, look honey if you're going to be gesturing at me at least have some puppets. Also I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep so I'm liable to make you a part of our fireworks display and forget about you," She tightened her grip even more, "Oh and just a reminder, I hired you not the other way around. I'm paying you so don't grab an attitude with me darling. I asked you a simple question," The assistant mumbles, "You're hurting my arm." CaSandra tightens her grip once more, border lining a death grip, "CaSandra," The voice spoke. "CaaaaaSandra." The voice added. Then the sounds of snapping fingers woke her up from her daydream. "What...what?" She responded. "You were daydreaming again, weirdly staring at that girl over there and you eye was twitching. You ok?" CaSandra punched the guy in the stomach, "I'm fine don't snap your fingers in my face got it?" The man went down, "Yes Maam"

CaSandra then grabs her clipboard and heads over to the event coordinator, "CaSandraaaaaaaaa, How are you?" He spoke, opening his arms. They double kiss each other on the cheek. "I'm Fabulous, how are you?" She replied. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handkerchief, placing it under each eye, sniffling. "I'm just so happy that everything turned out Ok." CaSandra rolls her eyes, "Nereus darling. do you have everything in place for the graduates?" Nereus neatly folded his handkerchief and slid it back into his pocket, flipping his hair. "Well, if you must ask. Yes I have their gifts, place of residence, seating, wardrobe, transportation, food, clean towels, sheets, groceries, and a number of thing I don't care to waste my breath on." CaSandra raised an eyebrow, "Oh....Okay, you really went all out this year Nereus." Nereus spun around on his heel and replied, "What can I say I'm busy and beautiful honey. I mean Goodness what would I do without my beauty." CaSandra just nodded and stepped back leaving him within his own realm. She then pulled out her tablet and texted Thomas,
CaSandra chuckled, heading for the stage to gather the finishing touches.[/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Captain Wumbo @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:
[Fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid] Kehinde walked out of the door feeling disappointed. He wanted to stay for a drink, but the word of his step brother continued to ring within his head. "Was I really that bad? I couldn't have treated as bad as he's saying." He mumbled to himself. Kehinde was in intense pain. The more he thought about his brother the more his arm hurt. Kehinde slowly made his way back to his apartment. Thi apartment was bought by him from conning his dad out of over 700,00 urd. A simple distress call and a little of being nice here and there will get you a long way with parents in some cases. He slowly made his way to the apartments in a little subdivision just outside of North Central.

He arrived at the gates, "Name please" The speaker sounded. "Kehinde" he replied. "What were your first words," The speaker once again sounded. Kehinde rolled his eyes in aggravation. "I go poop mommy." He responded quietly in hopes of no one hearing. "Please enter your code." Kehinde punched in his code, the gates opened and he proceeded in, the gates closing afterwards. He glided up the stairs and made it to his door. He looked around only to notice his neighbor peeking out his window. "Heeeeeeeeey Kachi, I slid your mail under the door. Oh and uhhh there was something else...." Kehinde smiled, reached into his pockets, grabbed his keys, and unlocked the door. "It's fine thanks.." His neighbor stood there a minute and watched as he walked in. "Hey, Kehinde everything ok?" Kehinde nodded and closed the door behind him.

Closing the door, he tossed his keys on the counter and began taking off his coat slowly. The blood had dried up and kind of stuck to his skin. "Damn it, I ruined it" Kehinde grabbed the remote he created and turned on the lights.

"If you lay that jacket in cold water, you could easily get the stain out." A voice from behind Kehinde expressed. Kehinde knew the sound of the voice and sighed not even turning around. "I knew you would come here Kachi. So I just went on ahead and came here instead." Kehinde just stood there motionless tears beginning to fall. "That cut looks pretty bad, let me have a look at it." Kehinde grabbed his arm, "It's fine I don't need any help." The person chuckled and approached him. Kehinde moved with each step. "Really? So you're just going to refuse my help?" Kehinde cleared his throat to prevent his voice from cracking, "Well, I don't want to depend on you. I can handle this on my own. So why are you here? You wish I didn't exist right?" The individual leaned up against the wall, "Touche, but I told you I'm always going to be there no matter what." Kehinde swiftly moved from his counter and into the bathroom. He slammed the door behind him. "Going to the bathroom isn't going to help you because I'm not going anywhere." Kehinde turned on his music and cranked up the shower. The individual took his coat and placed it in the hamper for when Kehinde washes. He waltz over to the kitchen, grabbed a chair, and pulled out his bag. He pulled out his herbs, spices, ointment, and bandages. He walked over to the stove and started a pot of water for sanitizing purposes. He even had his travel bag for when he was secretly going to enter the festival. He sat back in the chair and pulled out his phone noticing a text message,

1444384.gif
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]Silverwolf watched bemusedly from his perch in the shadows as CaSandra scurried about here and there with the final preparations like a woman in a mall that had drank too much coffee and had too little sleep! "Poor woman" he chuckled to himself then watched as she punched one of the coordinators in the stomach.

he had long since found himself a more adequate perch and with a graceful hop had hoisted himself up and was now comfortably watching the show whilst łounging on top of a smaller wall within stratus hall with his legs stretched out and his back against a wall.. "Better her than me" he sighed as he took a deep breath.

He could see the main entrances to the hall as well as the stage. The best of both worlds and most assuredly a good vantage point for any half assed assassin.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Jexxai Koustem

Jexxai, found herself still inside her hotel room with only a few hours left to get to the festival. Thank god she had left when she did, the time it took to braid her hair was gruesome. Still with several hawk feathers braided into her long hair, she couldn't deny that it looked fabulous! Finally she was ready to leave. Heading toward the door, she looked herself up and down once more in the mirror. She had forsaken the dress in exchange to a tight fitting denim jeans, dyed dark gray. She kept one of her comforting graphic T's under her favorite Wool coat.

She nodded, noting that all her weapons were strapped on her back. Her white envelope that was given to her earlier was hidden on the inside pocket of her jacket. Almost ready to leave, she slipped back into the single bedroom and pulled an old wooden box from under the bed. She paused a moment, letting the moment sink in as she pulled the container open and pulled out the beautiful mask from within. A kitsune mask that was given to her by the women who had owned the orphanage. The only person from her past who knew what her life path was going to lead her. She had given her this mask to remind her why she fights and to hide her face from her enemies.

Taking the black ribbon she tied the mask to allow it to hang loosely off her neck. Finally ready to go, she locked the door of her room behind her pocketed the key and disappeared into the crowds in the streets. It only took her a few minutes to walk to Stratus Hall, entering the main entrance like everyone else. Looking around for a familiar face it only took her a minute to spot out Silver. Waving in a grandiose manner, she began slipping her way through the crowd before finally perching herself on the low wall beside him. Smiling Brightly at him she sat next to him in silence for a few moments. "Silver," she said quietly the smile deflating slightly on her face. " I don't really know if this job is right for me, half these people are psychotic killers not the heroes I thought they would be."

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah could feel the Earth, it was time to get ready. Elijah charged his energy up, as he ran almost gliding to his families' estate. When he got there, his mother called for him, "Yes Mother?" "You have graduated haven't you?" "Yes and that's all I can tell you mother." "Ok sweety just be safe." "I always am, mother." Elijah glided up the stairs, making it to his room to change. Elijah put on a nice crisp suit. "Wow, Elijah you look...amazing." "As I always do." His family were downstairs, waiting to see him off. They waved goodbye and gave him hugs.

Elijah got himself together and ran off towards Stratus Hall. When he got there, Elijah was impressed at the work they put into it. He would congratulate CaSandra when he saw her. For now Elijah went to find a nice seat. He passed by a couple, he wanted to be front and center. So Elijah went to the closest seat to the front of the building. Now when people came in, they would spot Elijah right off.

Elijah looked around, not a lot of people have shown up yet. He was always either on time or early, so he didn't usually see anyone. He did however see Jexxai with someone else, maybe a friend. Elijah waved to them, with a cheery smile on his face. He still remembered what she said...What A Woman! Elijah just shook his head, while he waited for everything to start.
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Tone Deaf
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, straight] Kimirou looked around as people began to crowd around Stratus Hall. Everyone was wearing such nice clothes even though they were going to be given something to wear to the festival. He decided maybe he should show his worth and gussy up himself. With the sun finally going down and him not being that far from home he figured it would only take him about 15 minutes. Kimirou got up and ran home. Once he got there he noticed his door was open. He walked in and place his shades on the marble counter top. "If you have come here in search of something, I assure you the only thing you will find is death." He yelled throughout the home. Still with no response he slowly strode into his living room. Still no one there and no noise. He made his way into his master suite and decided maybe no one was there. He quickly took out his brand new event attire and laid it on the bed. He looked at it with amazement. "I surely outdo myself." He assured himself as he walked away to take a quick shower. Once he was done showering he put on the wonderful outfit. "I am sure to get noticed in this. Don't you think Tan?" Tan walked out from the guest bedroom closet and into his room. "Uncle Miru how did you know it was me?" She exclaimed hoping not to get into trouble. "The darkness reveals all my child." He started with assured wisdom. He turned and presented himself to his niece. Tears began to fall from the girl's eyes as she replied, "You look amazing." Kimirou rushed over to the girl and hugged her tight, "This isn't goodbye my sweet it is, I love you and see you later. Plus I have a gift for you." She wiped her tears and looked up with a smile, "A present, why didn't you say so give it here." He smiled at the fact of her switch from mature to immature in 2 seconds flat. "They are on the counter." He started as he grabbed his final price to the garb and left the house with his last weird being "I love you." Tan feel too the floor crying with both joy and sadness. Kimirou was now gone but he left her his house. She loved her uncle very much.

Once outside the door Kimirou placed his shades upon his face and made his way back to the courtyard. He noticed the couple sitting on top of the low standing wall, but what caught his eyes was the gentleman sitting in the front way of the hall. Kimirou walked over and stood on the wall next to the man, placing his four on the wall and placing his hands in his pockets. "You were the guy that was at Regal with Kehinde earlier weren't you? I'm Kimirou by the way. I see someone has taste." He giggled as he greeted the gentleman.
formal_wear___e6e6fa_by_mintymo-d645ek1.png
[/Fieldbox]

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah was in his own world, when a man in an immaculate assemble came over to him. He greeted himself as Kimirou. Elijah could tell that he has great style. He stood up with a smile on his face. "Oh your friends with Kehinde, I'm Elijah Randolph. It's a pleasure to meet you." Elijah had high hopes, now that he had seen most of the graduating assassin, some were people he could get a long with. He just had to hope, his luck didn't run out and he would get at least one of them on his team.

Elijah looked at Kimirou. "Yes, sadly not everyone can dress as proper as we can." Elijah started to laugh. "You can take a seat here if you want, no one else is here yet." At least Elijah could have a conversation with someone, as long as he wasn't some boring person. Either he would get to know an ally or an enemy, it was a win, win for him. "So what made you want to become an assassin?" He said looking at the man, in the shades, named Kimirou.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"] Silver spotted jexxai as she waved in his direction. It was not until. She was closer to him that he realized how spectacular she looked all done up for the festival.
"Hey Jex You look amazing !" He greeted as he sat there taking her beaming smile in for a few moments until her countenance fell and he knew something was troubling her.

Silver listened intently as she expressed her concerns. Silence reigned for a few moments after she finished speaking as Silver searched for the right words. He offered her a gentle smile while fussing over one of the feathers in her hair that seemed to have fallen out of place before smoothing a few stubborn locks of her hair with a sigh. "Jexxy, the fact that you would say that means to me that you are where you belong. Pain, strife, death and even wars are unfortunately necessities for any populous to strive. It is the nature of mankind." He paused for a minute in consideration before continueing "Take a look around" he added while sweeping a hand across the crowd "That may be true for half of the people gathered here yes. But what about the thousands of others beyond these walls? A minute few in here as opposed to the rest out there... The innocents. " he let those words sink in with another sigh " I do not exist to please these few in here. Never have. No, I exist for those beyond these stone walls. The ones unable to fight for themselves." He smiled once more and squeezed Jexxais shoulder gently before gazing out into the crowd and acknowledging the guy Jexxai had been with earlier by returning the wave.

His gaze returned to Jexxai once more while resting a few fingers over her heart. As he did so he focused on the ambient noises around them, seeking to grasp at the unique rhythms that all things were synchronized with. The assassin's eyes shimmered a deep sapphire blue for a moment as he fused the rhythm with his own energy, then channeled that feeling of warmth into the fingertips resting on Jexxai. Hopefully her own energy would latch on to it thus calming her slightly. At least enough to make her smile again.

Music possesses a unique ability to sway emotions. It was something that Silverwolf was sensitive to given his abilities but given the complexity of music, it was as equally complex to manipulate the energies involved with music. Everything that surrounds us has its own unique rhythm. From the tiniest firefly to the most grandest of oceans.

He flashed her a reassureing smile.
" What does your heart tell you of your existence Jexxy?" He continued after the moment passed. "I don't think we can change the entire world. It is too vast a thing. All we can do is try our best to listen to our hearts!" [/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] The gentleman greeted Kimirou, "Oh, you're friends with Kehinde, I'm Elijah Randolph. It's a pleasure to meet you." Kimirou quickly responded, "Of the great Randolph legacy? The pleasure is all mine I assure you." Then Kimirou began to smile due to the man not only having a great eye for the finer things in life, but he was also kind. He is quite kind. I would bring up my family but then he would probably bring up the legend of the Asura Demon. I can't wait till I can rid myself of that terrible name. Then Kimirou smiled as Elijah continued to speak, "Yes, sadly not everyone cab dress as proper as we can." They both laughed Elijah continued, "You can take a seat here if you want, no one else is here yet." Kimirou was excited but it didn't show except in the small smile in his face. This was a little unusual for someone to want to talk to him, except for Azami. He walked over next to Elijah and wiped off the seat with his glove and flaired the bottom of his coat that he had thrown over his shoulders like a shawl so he wouldn't sit on it. Then the dreaded question came from Elijah's mouth, "So what made you want to become an assassin?" Kimirou sat in silence for a few moments, the smile no longer upon his face. He then looked over to Elijah and respond, "It's a long story, but to shorten it, it has been my destiny from birth." Kimirou chucked then continued speaking, "No, really I just want to make sure those I love are protected, and this is a way to insure this. What about you Mr. Suave?" Kimirou looked in wonder at what the answer might be. He then looked out into the distance and noticing the sun setting couldn't help but set his elbows on his legs and his cheeks on his fists. He then commented, "Isn't that sunset just beautiful?"[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox=Liam Eirnheart, purple]

*Riiiiiiiiiing*

Liam's phone rang obnoxiously.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiing*

It rang again, beginning to play it's role in annoying Liam. His eyes quickly darted away from platinum pocketwatch that sat blissfully upon the podium to the unwanted phone in his pocket. He quietly groaned beneath his breath and slid his hand into his pocket to pull out his phone.

Two missed messages.

"Two?" He pondered, unlocking the screen with a simple swipe, maneuvering his way to the unread messages tab. Both of the unread messages were from the League, just how long had he been staring at the pocket-watch of his dreams? The answer was both too long and irrelevant, he would have to buy the pocket watch another time, or find some way to get it into his hands that wasn't against his morals. He spun around and drifted from the storefront, curiously looking in each direction as if to determine is present location. "North Central.." He spun around yet again, repeating this process as he mumbled. "The hall is.. Which way?" He rolled his eyes and gave a slight shrug of his shoulders as he headed to the supposed location of Stratus Hall.[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]
"Why yes, yes I am THAT Elijah Randolph." Just like he told Jexxai, he was famous. When Kimirou told him why he became an assassin, Elijah admired that. Someone that is about family, is someone Elijah could appreciate. Not everyone had family values and loyalty that Elijah could understand, like this man did.
Elijah looked back at Kimirou, with a devilish smile on his face. "Well...my friend, I became an assassin to rid the world of the weak and unworthy. If you can't fend for yourself then why should you live? I know not everyone can do it but at least have allies. If you don't have those, then you have failed as a human. Which means you are not a human at all." Elijah knew that most people would call him a psychopath, or a sociopath but that's what he felt. People should respect his way, just like he respects others way. If you don't stand up for what you believe, then you are a wimp who deserves to be treated like one.

[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] Kimirou smiled even more when the gentleman replied. "I can see where you come from. That makes sense. It's broad and bold but that is something I admire about you already. You are one in a few that speaks their mind all the time. That is a great feature it means you don't have time to lie before you speak." Kimirou replied to the man as looked back at the beautiful sunset. He could feel a connection being made between Elijah and himself. This would be someone he could really just sit and talk about anything, but if that were true why didn't he tell Elijah his last name. Kimirou then opened his mouth to ask a question but all that can out was a sigh. It seemed as though having a person view him as a friend that doesn't act like a family member was something he wasn't used to. He then finally got up the guts and asked, "Do what are your hobbies? What do you like to do? What do you hate? I feel as freinds we should get to know each other." He smiled add he spoke.[/Fieldbox]

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[fieldbox="Azami Ito, red, solid"]Azami shrugged off hearing her name and figured somebody must have just been talking about her. She skipped around the courtyard to findsome activities and popped another piece of candy into her mouth. "This festival is lame," she whined after going around to all the booths and asking if they had any games, "nobody wants to play with me again." She then spotted somebody she knew and instantly perked up. "Kim," She shouted as she charged at him and attempted to tackle him playfully.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Orion Lotus, purple, solid]
SAFE! was the the word that came to mind as Orion slid around the corner to Stratus hall. He made it on time, enough to pause and look around and take everything it. He was about to enter a festival full of assassins after all, it would't be wise to let his guard down. It didn't help that he had no visible weapons but it also helped him keep a low profile. There were several others around, some flocking in small groups others idling by themselves, all waiting for the festival to begin. Soon more people would come, most likely. Orion made his way to sit under a tree but thought twice, he was in disguise so he walked past the tree and leaned against a near by wall and just watched people quietly. If he listened hard enough he could probably hear multiple conversations but it wasnt that important. He was here to get his new clothes, and go. The more the thought about the entire thing the more he wanted to disappear. Gathering up assassins seemed like a horrible idea, sure they hadnt been sectioned off into groups yet, but once that was done these fake friendships would just turn to blood for one reason or another. But Maybe he was just being paranoid. It wasnt like he spent the last couple years learning to to be an assassin. Who could blame his for thinking like one?

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.