Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kehinde Akachi, purple
"Still want your usual Kachi? I mean take a picture it will last longer." The bartender remarked. Kehinde turned around, "Oh, you have came to...." He was interrupted mid sentence by the girl offering the man money and a free round of drinks. Kehinde chuckled and shook his head, "Wrong move." The bartender raised his eyebrow, "You know her?" Kehinde shrugged his sshoulders, "I don't personally, but she was in my history class." The bartender grabbed a cup and began wiping the cup out, sliding it to the person 3 seats down from Kehinde. "What ya havin'"

Kehinde turned around once more only to catch the man grabbing the woman's hand. "Hmph who holds money out like that?" Before he could answer his own question, the woman made quick of the man using an explosive technique called Kinisi. Kehinde eyes grew big when he realized it was a fellow assassin. When the man she was standing over and her left left, Kehinde immediately got up and left 30 it'd on the counter sayng, "tell the family I said hello." The bartender yelled, "Wait, you never got anything." Kehinde was long gone by the time he finished his ssentence. Outside, he saw the two and befor he could conceal himself, He blurted out, "Hey wait up, if your going north I'd be glad to join you," He held his hand out ans continued. I'm Kehinde, Kehinde Akachi.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Arria Calvus, Red
Arria finished fussing with the message and put it back into her pocket. No need to let anyone else see it, after all. When she looked up she noticed a man looking at her and also nodding at her. She recognized him as Silverwolf. He'd make a good ally, she thought. Might as well say hi now that he's spotted me. Besides, he looks frustrated about the stupid decode message thing as well.

With that she pushed up off the wall and walked over to Silverwolf. "Hey," she said, "you look frustrated about the whole message thing too. Maybe we could work together or something." Arria tried not to sound irritated, she found most people didn't like it when she told them to their face that they annoyed her. Not only that but if she wanted to make allies like the snobs who were going to be in Komenco, she needed to have at least some social grace. Even if she was pretty sure she was going into Sango.

Reactions: Tone Deaf
Kimirou Asura, purple
Kimirou noticed that the girl was no longer holding his hand. She was in fact on the ground. He quickly stopped and jogged back to the girl. As soon as he steeped in front of her, the girl jumped back up. "SHOPPING." She exclaimed. "I want pretty dressed, and candy, and eel" Once this left her lips his stomach began to growl. "Yeah I could use something to eat as well." He replied. Then she finally introduced herself, "Azami" The name rang through out his head. "Is it ok if I call you Ami? As my own name for you? You can call me Kim." As the last sentence left his lips he began to chuckle. The he remembered he still wanted to beat Kehinde to North Central. "Let's go but maybe not so fast so maybe others can catch up."

Finally making it to North Central Kimirou could tell Ami was getting tireless. Especially when she commented "Are we there yet." He decided maybe they should shop at some of the street vendors which should give time for the others to catch up. He walked over to one that had hand crafted candy at it and the first thought he had was Ami. "Hey Ami, come check this out." He waved to get as he called out. His thoughts began to race again, She kind of reminds me of one of my nieces. Maybe even Tan? I treat tan almost like a sister, considering she is almost my age. He then looked over at Ami with a huge smile on his face. That is until his phone rang. He pulled it out and looked at the screen.

Kimirou looked up in hopes that AmI would be walking up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reila Solaris, Red
- After Seminar session, outside -
"...seems like too much work. I'll play with reading this later." Reila mumbled to herself, putting the encrypted message away before casually taking it out again seconds later. "I will unravel it this time!! I can just feel it!!!" She began staring at the message for awhile, until something crossed her mind.

"Oh, right!!! I have not just money but free money!!! Yay me!!!" The girl quickly put away the message once again before checking her surroundings. Reila's face turned from happy to secretive in a matter of seconds. She knew that anyone hearing her talk to herself would think she was crazy and possibly spread false rumors about it. Normally, the girl would discuss her actions with Mr. Snuggie Wuggles but he wasn't here right now. He was too busy doing heroic things to come to her aid.

However, Reila knew exactly what Mr. Snuggie Wuggles would say. "You aren't crazy. They're crazy for thinking you're crazy so just ignore them...or kill them I always say." Of course that was nowhere close to what he would say but it was the best she could come up with. It wouldn't matter though, since there was no one around to kill for ease - dropping...at least no one visible that was.

Azami Ito, red
Azami watched the candy being made for a bit, I wonder if they could use blood. She was entranced by how quickly the person made the candy. "How much is a bag with two of each flavor?" Even if there isn't a blood flavored one, I want to try them all! I hope there's a strawberry one.
"Don't worry little miss," The man working the stall said, "for you it's free." He placed two of each candy in a bag and handed it to Azami.
Azami smiled as she took the bag, "Thanks." She popped one into her mouth, it was strawberry flavored, "Yay strawberry!"
She skipped over to Kimirou, "Look what I go-" she noticed that he had pulled out a cellphone and took it from him. "That's not allowed," She threw it into the air and prepared to hit it into the distance.

Kimirou Asura
Ami snatched Kimirou's phone and threw it in the air. Kimirou was a bit upset but she was right in saying it wasn't allowed. Ami if you hit that I won't buy you one so we can stay in touch. I was thinking a pink one what do you think? I mean I already bought the candy for you." Even though Kimirou had the 20,000 urd from the king, He also inherited all of his parents fortune since his brothers didn't need it. Although he decided he would no longer use it after graduation that changed after meeting Azami. He felt a connection growing between them that he couldn't quite understand. He wanted to explore said connection even further however. He then noticed a vendor selling glasses and sunglasses. "Hey let's go look over there." He thought it would distract her enough to get the phone before it broke even though he could clearly buy a new one, which actually was much needed. "Matter of fact smack it out of the park Ami. I want it to hit the moon." He became excited to see her do it. Kimirou figured she was talented with the bat but wanted to know how talented. "Then we will go look at the pretty glasses and shades." Kimirou noticed he was having a lovely time with Ami and began to see her for exactly what she was, a beautiful young woman a ..... "Hit it Ami I believe in you!" He screened egging her on. In anticipation he stood looking up at the phone ready for her bat to make its acquaintance with the plastic and metal distraction. "I will buy you more strawberry candy too." He started giver her a little more motivation. Add the phone began to fall from the sky Kimirou began to count down, " 3...........2..........1........." Right as the bat and phone were about to meet he screamed "BLAST OFF!" He then rose his hand as if attempting to give Azami a high five.

As Liam made his way to North Central something had caught his eye. Perhaps it was the malls, or the elegant skyscrapers that lay dormant as they tore through the clouds, a constant reminder that the world was evolving, constantly conforming to the new-age needs of the people. You see, it wasn't everyday he visited the north, in-fact it was rather rare for him to even acknowledge it's existence due to the fact that half of it is constructed out of metal and constantly has radio-waves being emitted back and forth through the many telephone towers. Places like this usually bothered him for they just made everyday life harder, yet as an assassin he would have to learn to adapt and survive, eventually.

The time for change would come, instead the object that had caught his eye was sitting patiently in a store-window. To any other window shopper it would be nothing but a over-priced trinket. In the window sat a solid platinum pocket-watch atop an ivory white pedestal. He pondered the thought, the watch was just a little over 3,500 URD which theoretically wasn't a lot when you consider the lump-sum of cash he was just given. He bit his lower-lip in frustration and stared ominously at the watch. No doubt he could steal it, however it wasn't an option that he was actually going to follow through with. "It isn't magnetic.." He audibly groaned, pressing his hands up against the glass, small sparks beginning to shoot out the tips of his fingers like confetti. "I need that watch, but yet I need to save my money."

Jexxai Koustem, blue
As Jexxai strode out of the Tavern the man she had made kneel before her towed behind. She was pleasantly surprised that he was actually striking up a conversation with her. Declaring himself as one of the Randolph, Elijah Randolph to be exact, the prince of hotels. The name although familiar did not ring any bells, regardless the man seemed pretty proud of his family and his lot in life. She smiled brightly glad to be making new friends, stopping only a block away from the place they had walked from ready to introduce herself as well when yet another tall good looking guy walked up, offering a hand that she immediately took.

His name was Kehinde Akachi and like the first guy, he wore his name like a badge of honor. She also gave him a smile, now turning her head from one to the other, not sure which one to address first. Instead of doing either she took a quick step back and bowed to them both. "My name is Jexxai Koustem, it is an honor to know you both!" straightening quickly she tugged self consciously at the hem of her dress, wishing it was just a tad bit longer. She wen't on to stare in a slightly awkward fashion at both the handsome men before her before coming to her senses. "Oh yah! This is Elijah Randolph!" Waving a hand in the direction of Elijah. She put the same hand to the side of her mouth blocking Elijahs sight of her lips yet made no attempt to keep quiet as she stage whispered over to Kehinde. "He thinks he's famous!"

Dropping her hand back down she smiled once again brightly, tending to seem like a bit of a airhead. "Yah we were about to walk over to North Central, I know this great Karaoke bar that has the best stage in town, but how do you know we were... wait your an assassin right!?" She exclaimed it like it was any other profession. "No wonder, oh don't worry, me and the prince of Hotels right here are too! That means we can be friends, and work on this STUPID message together. I bet with our head working together we can get it figured out asap, then we can drink! Have you ever had good whisky, let me tell you guys it will put hair on your chest. " She wen't on for about 5 more minutes constantly chattering on about good alcohol singing and being the best of friends. Al the while walking at a brisk pace toward her favorite bar, Eloquence!

• Love
Reactions: Affili and Justin
Azami and Kimirou
Azami hit the phone as hard as she could. It shattered into pieces that spread like a shotgun blast. "Ooh pretty," Azami knelt down and examined the shiny objects. She giggled when she saw the screen, "Look it's like a spider web and there's pretty black stuff coming out."

Kimirou watched as the phone shattered. "Wow you are pretty good with that bat aren't you?" He asked in wonder. "Are you ready to go to the vendor with the pretty shades and glasses now?" He asked in anticipation of maybe being able to buy some shades of his own choosing. Even though Tal gave him the ones he had on, that just made him want to get rid of them even more. Kimirou decided he needed to get rid of anything that even remotely reminded him off his family since he was no longer allowed to see them.

"Thanks," Azami smiled as she got up. "Glasses? I don't nee-" She thought about it for a moment, "Do you need new glasses? Those ones look okay, could use more glitter though." She giggled, I wonder if he'll want to help me find people to have playtime with. "Anyway, let's go!"

After looking at the shades for a moment it seemed that Azami was ready to go. "I haven't found anything I like yet. You don't want nee to continue wearing these horrid things do you?" He asked wondering why she was in such a hurry. His thoughts started to race maybe she is trying to do like all other and leave him all alone again. His shades then began to skip from his face he tried to catch them but before he knew it they had hit the ground he quickly held his eyes shut. "Just pick a pair Ami, please. I need them in a hurry now." He quickly covered his closed eyes with his hands to ensure no one would see.

Azami looked closely at the options, "Hmm, I think these ones work best." She picked up a pair with no frame around the purple lenses, "These will look good on you"

To all leagues

*Press Play* Setup for the festival was going smoothly. Decorations were being put together, elemental art users were being brought in, higher ranking officials were coming off missions to attend this was a big deal. "Think the assassins will enjoy this Thomas?" The decorator asked, "Oh yes...yes I'm sure. Who wouldn't I mean this is the first year we have incorporated a festival so I bet they'll have a blast." He responded with a big smile. "Ohhhhh Thomas honey...." CaSandra calls out. Thomas smirked and turned about to perform a Konsido on her as a prank. Before he could turn around quick enough, she was already they're startling him, "I certainly hope you weren't trying to do something silly Bloody Tom." She looked him in the eye, with her hands on her hips. He back up a few steps putting his hand back. "No no no I wasn't honest." Waving his hands giving her a look he smiled. "I thought we all agreed that I wouldn't here that name again." CaSandra waved her hand blowing off what he said, "Bloody Tom....Bloody Tom.....Bloody Tom. Said it three times darling gonna come fight me? I'm sure you want a rematch." She taunted with a mischievous smile. He looked at her and chuckled, "We settle this later, meanwhile what do you want CaSandra?" She looked at him and shook her head as she was about to respond, her phone buzzed.

She reached into her pocket and retrieved it. Looking at it, it was a message from the alert system it read,

1443266.gif

"Ok, that was the alert system." She looked at Thomas once again. "You didn't get one? Oh well look just need you to, you know, keep an eye on the aassassins we don't need them to get into any real danger. Keep your distance and protect them." she turned around walking way. "Wait why can't you do it?" He replied. Not even turning around, she retorted, "Because I'm busy and I'm getting ready for the very first festival," She danced a little with excitement then continued, "And besides your the best person for the job."

Thomas smiled and looked over at the everyone else. They game him a wink and a thumbs up. This was a sign of respect. "Guess I'll go ahead and get it over with." He mumbled to himself. "Why do they call you Bloody Tom?" The decorator asked. Thomas looked at him and smirked, scratching his head he responded, "Yeah its a long story dude. Well I'm off make it look nice." He proceeded to leave. "When I graduated where did I go for my free time?" He pondered. "Oh yeah....." Before he walked he snapped his fingers uttering the word, "Saltilo" this was an assassin technique used to change appearance When trying to become unrecognizable. He went from blonde hair and grayish blue eyes to a bushy brown haired shop owner. Had rags, cheap cologne, but sill attractive if cleaned up a bit. "Alright," He walked of off and disappeared as if he were never there.

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Captain Wumbo @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy

• Thank You
Elijah Randolph

Elijah saw the other man, Kehinde as he walked over. He looked like a man who loved the finer things, a man of Elijah's own heart at that. Elijah started to laugh when Jexxai had stated that he thought he was famous. "I don't think I'm famous, I am famous. Stick with me and you might become famous too, darling." Elijah patted her on the head as they walked. "So...Kehinde, what made you want to be an assassin?" If they were going to act buddy buddy, they may as well have a general conversation. "I became an assassin, to rid the world of the weak and unworthy. If you can't defend yourself, then why should you live." Elijah stuck by that motto. Only the strong should survive.

If your weak then, why should you live? Elijah as he walked he saw the different people around. He saw home owners, shop owners, kids and animals. They all were different in many ways. Some women were beautiful, they would use they sex appeal to stay alive; other women were not as appeasing, they would have to use other methods to live. Everyone had ways to stay alive, either a fighter or a thinker; if your lucky like Elijah you could be both.

Elijah looked at his phone, he got a message. It was from the alert system. "Yeah we should be careful." Elijah whispered in his head. He seemed to him, that he might be able to trust Jexxai but he would keep her at a distance. He didn't even know if either Jexxai or Kehinde would be on his team. For now back to the conversation. "Yeah that's what I believe." Elijah was so conceited and delusional, that he forgot they were there for a second.

Silverwolf,This is a Blue Fieldset!!
He glanced up at the girl with a smile. “It’s bothering you as well huh? Such a waste of time”
She suggested they could work together with deciphering it but Silver had something else in mind. He figured more or less the damn thing would become legible at the appropriate time or some such assassin nonsense and couldn't help thinking to himself it would explode in his pocket after a period of time but for now, his eyes fell to his watch for a moment then flicked past the girl as he noticed Jexxai heading outside then seemingly running down the road after something or someone.

Shrugging his shoulders with a shake of his head. It made no nevermind to him really, they could always meet up later. Returning his attention to the girl in front of him he flashed her a smile
“I was actually considering heading to a bar and downing a few drinks before this festival. Things always seem for festive if one is slightly inebriated wouldn’t you agree? I’ve got a craving a tall glass of scotch on the rocks. You’re welcome to join if you like otherwise, I’ll maybe see you around later?”
The festival really was not high on his list of things to do for the day but at least if he was a little tipsy for the duration of it, it might pass him by faster.

"Names Silverwolf by the way!" He called over his shoulder as he stepped past the girl and proceeded outside.
He set off towards the general direction of one of his favorite watering holes, a few streets over from where he had last seen Jexxai running off. She knew how to get in contact with him when she was ready. It was hard enough for her to make friends as it was; so when he glimpsed her dragging a guy along with her whom he had seen around the campus he paid it no mind. Better to make acquaintances now then under the stress of missions. You never really know who you might run into out in the darkness. After All, creatures of the darkness tended to stick together.

Regardless of the league he got assigned to; when you’re out in the field it’s not who you’re representing that matters quite as much as the other nightcrawlers like you out there in the line of fire that may have your back in a sticky situation. At least, that was Silverwolf’s philosophy anyway.

He paused for a moment mid stride as the phone vibrated in his pocket. It was a message to All Assassins regarding the proceedings of the day. ‘Didn't’ take them long to update their contact list’ he thought to himself as he quickly scanned the message and pocketed the phone. In actual fact he had no recollection of ever giving them his personal number but hell, they wouldn’t be Assassins if they didn't have the resources to get in contact with people of interest he supposed.

The Assassin was pleased to see that there was a quiet crowd lingering within the bar this day. Only a few shady folks lurking about at a corner table speaking amongst themselves in hushed tones. It was too early for most of the unsavory sorts to be out and about; after all, creatures of darkness tended to stay within the depths of darkness... At least most of them anyway.
He strode to the bar nonchalantly, he was here to drink after all, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
Jexxai Koustem, blue
Jexxai only smiled wider as Elijah patted her head her cheeks blushing brightly as he jokingly commented that he would be able to make her famous. She nodded politely yet slightly put some more distance between her and him as they walked toward North Central. Yet as Randolph talked Jex's smile and airhead facade she was maintaining slowly melted away. Replaced on her face was a look of both anger horror and disgust. It was with an odd synchronized motion that both her and him pulled their phones to see the mass encrypted alert.

SHe stopped walking immediately , placed a hand on Elijah shoulder holding him back with her. "Elijah, " She began coldly, slowly walking around him to confront him face to face. Her hand dropped to her side in a tight fist, in fact she kept her distance the entire time, just outside the mans reach. "Listen, I respect you very much for becoming an assassin. You must know however that I bacame one to portect the people who can't help themselfs from people like you. People who would hurt others just because they are strong enough too." She puased for a moment relaxing her fistsputting both hands on her hips instead. She forced a smile back on her face, one that didn't reach her eyes this time. "I will excuse any of your pass crimes for the sake that I know people can change. If you kill a man just becuase you feel they don't deserve to live, I will find out. If I find out, I will do everything in my power to make sure you never do it again. "

She again paused switching her gaze periodicly as she spoke from both gentlemen to make sure they know she was serious. Done with her tirade she let out a long sigh, her face once again lighting up again with her trade mark bright smile. "I really hope we can be friends, I would hate to have to fight you! We should still get together at Elequence later when we have some free time. I need to get ready for the festival though. " She smiled sheepishly as she looked down at her short dress. "I'll see you both later!" With that she was gone, crossing the road and slipping into an alley in a random direction so they wouldn't be able to follow. A trade mark for an actual assassin.

Arria Calvus, Red
"It really is, isn't it? I don't see why we have to talk in riddles all the time to be honest." Arria replied to Silverwolf when he replied to her. She noticed that his attention diverted for a moment to another classmate who was leaving with a group that Arria didn't know. Good to know how to make him hurt when push comes to shove.

"Nah, I'll get drunk later. See you." Arria said waving to him as she let him wander towards whatever drunk hole he wanted to enjoy before going to a festival full of assassins. He was clearly stupid and would pay for it later. Perhaps Arria would be the one who would make him pay for it. She didn't really care, to be honest. Now, wherever Relia had gone to was a concern. The woman was not stable and Azmi hung out with her. At the very least Relia could provide a decent conversation on her own.

Arria felt her phone go off. The festival reminder at four later today no doubt. She didn't bother opening it to check, because she never did and she hated the phone system they had. Not to mention the phone itself was irritating. It chirped and whirred at all hours of the day and Arria never understood how people managed to get her number when she hardly gave it out. The cracks in the screen presented themselves as evidence that Arria was on a hair trigger with her phone.

After a bit of wandering she managed to locate Relia. Talking to herself. Still, the woman was a capable fighter and possibly loyal to those who returned the favor and didn't call her crazy. Then again... who hadn't called Arria crazy when they heard her reason for joining. Like killing people isn't in the job description, and I seem to remember people saying that following your passions was a good thing.

"Hey, you're Relia right? I'm Arria. You came in with Azumi, yeah? Wanna go keep an eye on the budding psychopath?" Arria offered, keeping her tone even and calm. No need to get excited today, she had to keep a low profile because today she was an official assassin and that meant that she couldn't scream it to the world that her job was killing people. No matter how irritated she got with those people. "Maybe she'll start a fight and we can at least do something productive before the festival starts."

Reactions: Affili
Kehinde Akachi

*Press Play*"My name is Jexxai Koustem, it is an honor to know you both!" She bowed before straightening back up. Kehinde nodded "Its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Jexxai." Kehinde looked at both individuals reading them. Their soul essence didn't seem all that alarming neither did their attitudes. He want to ask a whole bunch of questions but saw it best to just wait until later. "Oh yah! This is Elijah Randolph!" she mentioned pointing to the guy. The name raised an eyebrow for Kehinde, he knew of them by the hotels they have around Phyrra. "Oh? Randolph its nice to meet you." Kehinde adjusted his coat but not so much to aggravate the gash on his arm. Whilst he was doing such Jexxai leaned into whisper, "He thinks he's famous!" Kehinde smirked a little only for him to respond, "I don't think I'm famous, I am famous. Stick with me and you might become famous too, darling." Kehinde had to chuckle at the statement, something about Elijah seemed familiar but he put it at the back of his head. "Well, that's ok if you become famous make sure you remember me." He smiled looking over to Jexxai.

"Yah we were about to walk over to North Central, I know this great Karaoke bar that has the best stage in town, but how do you know we were... wait you're an assassin right!?No wonder, oh don't worry, me and the prince of Hotels right here are too!That means we can be friends, and work on this STUPID message together. I bet with our head working together we can get it figured out asap," She commented. "I could be or I could be just a wanderer." Kehinde took both hands and adjusted his hat to the side. "I thought being an assassin would be some sort of a secret, yet you told me you and Elijah were. It's ok I can keep secrets." He smiled, shaking his head at what he said. He then heard the gentleman address him with a question, "So...Kehinde, what made you want to be an assassin? I became an assassin, to rid the world of the weak and unworthy. If you can't defend yourself, then why should you live." Kehinde was a bit turned off by the answer Elijah gave. He didn't let it bother him though because everyone is entitled to an opinion. "Many people aren't able to defend themselves not by their own doing. I feel you can help an individual defend themselves when they don't have the resources to fend for themselves, Kehinde placed his hands behind his back and began slowly walking. "I became an assassin to possibly change the world's view. Maybe even have a hand in changing laws or create a system where everyone fits in." Kehinde was proud of what he said and stood by it. He also respected Elijah reasoning as well.

*Press Play*As he continued to walk with the bunch his phone once again buzzed, "This had better not be my folks." He took a moment to read and notice it was from the alert system. "Strange how they got my phone number, but they do have a point about befriending people." Kehinde slid the phone into his pocket and continued on. To Kehinde, trust comes with trust, their no different way about it. These things take time. Kehinde thought of Elijah as someone he could acquaint, but he didn't know if the feelings were mutual. Besides, two different people can become the best of friends.

Kehinde then noticed Jexxai body language sudden change, "Whats got her all messed up?" He mumbled to himself. Before he could ask what was wrong, she stopped Elijah, created a fist and vowed, "Listen, I respect you very much for becoming an assassin. You must know however that I became one to protect the people who can't help themselves from people like you. People who would hurt others just because they are strong enough too," she put a slight smile back on her face and continued, "I will excuse any of your past crimes for the sake that I know people can change. If you kill a man just because you feel they don't deserve to live, I will find out. If I find out, I will do everything in my power to make sure you never do it again. " Kehinde's eyes widened at the words that came out of her mouth, The questions he wanted to ask seemed to have already been answered. "Perhaps that what happened at the bar." He said to himself. He couldn't do anything but nod in agreement. Kehinde cleared his throat and looked around at the people around him. It fascinated him how they just went on with their lives only caring about those who mean most to them. Kehinde then realized Jexxai had left only leaving He and Elijah. Kehinde wanted to conversate with him, but he didn't want to seem weird so he just turned to Elijah and smiled, "I guess I'll go on ahead to North Central, it was nice meeting you." He tilted his hat toward him, adjusted his coat, and continued on.

Orion Lotus
Orion was shocked to have been invited to North Central for drinks but to be honest he wasn’t all that interested. “I’ll meet you there” he nodded as the persons who invited him went their way. It was astounding how many distractions there could be when he actually wanted to focus. He sat down on the steps of the seminar hall and put his head in his hands. After a few long breaths he looked up and around. He really wanted to decode his message before he got wasted but he couldn’t figure out how. It was a color coded message that was supposed to tell him where to go when the lights flashed 3 times at the festival. Color coded, maybe it had something to do with the color as well as the message.

Orion Jumped up and started walking towards North Central where everyone else had been trying to meet up. Absentmindedly he ran his hands through his hair accidentally popping the hair band that kept it tame. While he didn’t really mind letting his hair down today wasn’t the best day to have a faulty appearance. For the moment he pulled his hair over his right shoulder and continued on his way, veering off the main road in search of flowers. He found someone selling flowers, and surprised the young woman by asking for a single rose with thorns. 100 urd for a single flower was a strange price but he had it the money and wanted the rose. With care he took the rose and walked away leaving the lady with a smile. When he turned the corner he glanced around to make sure nobody was looking when he placed the rose in his hair. It wrapped around his hair tightening it back into a ponytail, by the time he rounded the next corner back onto the main road it just looked like there was a rose in his hair. No one would be able to tell the rose was holding his hair in place and more importantly no one would see the thorns.

Before he could praise himself for his preparation his phone went off in his back pocket, the only reason he had the thing was so that the League could contact him. It wasn’t like he talked to many people anyway so not many people had his number. After reading the message and it deleted itself he started to reconsider continuing on to North Central. Since party lines had yet to be drawn caution was a valuable recourse but still he continued on. If people were looking for drinks they would be going to a bar. Where would they go if they were looking for answer?

Reactions: Lea
Elijah Randolph: Team Socio Sango

Elijah grinned and shook his head at Jexxai. That girl could move, she was gone in a blink of an eye. When she said that she would take him out if he kept hurting so called innocent people, he took a minute to register that. Jexxai may be a formative foe but Elijah had a lot of tricks and maneuvers up his sleeves too. That would be a hell of a fight. Elijah thought that maybe he should take that chance. A fight with Jexxai would probably be an amazing one at that. They would do some damage to their surrounding though. With Sound and Energy colliding, that would drain the Earth for a while. Elijah could picture it in his head, people running and going crazy, he thought it was super hilarious.

Right now he was with Kehinde, they had to make small talk now. Elijah was about to say something to him but the man started to talk again. "I guess I'll go on ahead to North Central, it was nice meeting you." Elijah grabbed the man's shoulder, lightly not to disturb him but to stop him. "Now you can't just walk off without getting a drink with a Prince can you?" Elijah laughed making a joke. Elijah fixed his suit and coat as he walked. "I know a nice bar that will treat us like Kings" Elijah didn't take no for an answer. They had at least an hour or two, to kill. He wold enjoy it. He knew they were invited to North Central, which Elijah wasn't going to go anyway. That last alert struck him, what if none of the people he sees there are on his team? Then he just became friends with the enemies. Two was enough for him for now.

"Press Play"
Elijah, with Kehinde walked to "The Regal". The best bar known to man. It only had the finest beverages and foods, that only people with high statuses could buy. The music made you feel powerful and important. Elijah loved coming here. This was where he went when he needed a break from everyday troubles. Only the best and richest could come here. Elijah knew that Kehinde was a man of good stature, he hoped he was. He could tell that the man knew how to act around important people. Elijah waited outside, hearing the wonderful music. "Are you coming in? Or do you not want to see the better things in life. You might never get another chance like this you know?" Elijah grinned holding the door open.

Last edited:
  • Love
Kehinde Akachi
As Kehinde was about to take his leave he felt a light tap on his shoulder. "Now you can't just walk off without getting a drink with a Prince can you?" Elijah joked. Kehinde chuckled sliding his sleeve up. "This guy is persistent." Checking the watch he notice it was a little past 2. "Well I guess, I'm not a big drinker but I do want to kill some time." Kehinde and Elijah arrived at "The Regal." Kehinde was by the outside decor, very elegant in terms of architect. Kehinde was so lost in the beauty of the place he forgot Elijah was standing there, "Are you coming in? Or do you not want to see the better things in life. You might never get another chance like this you know?"Elijah asked, holding the door.

Kehinde nodded and proceeded in. *Press Play* The inside was just a nice as the outside. He couldn't believe he had never see such a spot. He saw women that were really nice on the eye, Fine wine, people with the most urd come here. He turned to Elijah, "I take it you have been here before?" He walked over to an available chair and took a seat. He removed his hat revealing his well kept hair. "What will you be having sir?" The beautiful bartender asked. "Hmmm surprise me." He winked, lightly biting his bottom lip. The bartender giggled at Kehinde, "Ok, I haven't grabbed your name sir..." Kehinde smirked a little, "Oh it's not important. Maybe if you give me a good surprise I'll tell you. She giggled once again, nodding and walking away. He turned back toward Elijah, "Well...well...I must say I'm impressed. Who knew that this place existed until now." Kehinde crossed his legs business style waiting on his beverage. His phone buzzed and it was from Leonard,

1443729.gif

After texting him, Kehinde began to feel a little sick to his stomach. The excitement, the joy, the happy, everything had just left his body. He looked up at Elijah, "Hey, I'm having a great time but I think I'm going to head back and get together some things before the festival." The stress caused Kehinde's arm to throb with intense pain. He felt so sick he thought he was going to pass out like he did the other night. Kehinde grabbed his hat and swiftly headed for the door. "I'll see you at the festival Elijah," He put on his hat and cocked it slightly to the side. "We must do this again."

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Kimirou Asura, purple
Kimirou snatched the shades from Azami and placed them upon his face. He slightly opened one of his eyes and saw that they were dark enough. He reached into his pocket and slammed some urd on the counter. He then ran off at full speed screaming, " Keep the change." He began to speed up and turned down an alleyway. Once he created a nice enough gap between Azumi and himself, he stopped and leaned against an alley wall. "I can't believe that just happened." He uttered to himself and the snatched the shades from his face. "Why would she choose these they aren't remotely dark enough." He started while looking at the shades. Kimirou then threw the shades down the alley making them shatter. He then shoved the palms of his hands into his eyes. "Ugh I can't believe this. What the hell am I supposed to do? Oh, I know." He then reached into his pocket. He realized something and his faced dropped to an even more depressed look. "That's right she smashed my damn phone." Another idea crossed his mind and he quickly reached into his other pant pocket. Once again, his face fell right to the ground. "And I didn't even bring a scarf." With the depression in his aura, he ventured through the alleyways of North Central.

All hope seemed to had been lost for Kimirou until he turned down one alleyway. He walked to a shop that was very familiar to him. "Wait did he move the shop? All they way from South Central to this Alley? And why an Alley in the first place?" Kimirou walked into the shop and was quickly greeted by a name he really didn't care for. "Why if it isn't little Kimirou, The Demon of the Black Rose Asura Clan Himself." The shopkeeper called to him from behind the counter. Kimirou with anger looked over to the middle aged hairy brunette man. "Tonto, how many times do I have to tell you I despise that name. Just call me Miru." Tonto followed up Kimirou's response with a question, "Where are your glasses or scarf? It isn't like you to walk around with without those." Kimirou remarked, "Well, why did you move your shop to an alleyway on the edge of North Central? I guess these are questions we will never know the answer to. I'm not here for that. I need some custom made shades stat." Kimirou slammed his hand on the counter. "Great I knew you would come soon. I actually just got done making a pair I think would be perfect for you." The man went through the door behind the counter. While Tonto was gone Kimirou decided to take a look around the shop. It was full of various items. A label couldn't even be put into this shop due to the variety of items that was in it. "Here you are Demon Asura. These will be perfect for you." Tonto came around the corner with a pair of shades that had no frame. It only contained the lenses and the ear hooks that sprouted from the glass. "These are amethyst prism shades. First ever of their kind. Put them on." Kimirou looked at the shades and immediately thought they were to light and people could see his eyes through them. What he was thinking could be seen in his face. "I said put them on boy," Tonto demanded. Kimirou snatched the glasses and delicately played them upon his face. "Take a look in the mirror," Tonto suggested. Kimirou did so. Once he looked in the mirror he noticed he could see his eyes. He just wanted them to go away.

Before he could even open his mouth and tell Tonto how they wouldn't work, the shades began to change. The lenses darkened and he could no longer see his eyes. Tonto then explained, "I have been working with your brother Tal on these for you. He told me what you can do, and with that you can control the amethyst lenses to either show people your true self or hide from it's your decision." Kimirou looked over to thank Tonto, but he was no longer there. Kimirou set 10,000 Urd on the counter and walked out of the shop. He then walked out of the alleyway. "Now for a phone. I think there was a shop right around the corner at the edge of North Central and Central Delia." He mumbled as he walked. After walking past a few streets, he came up on the shop. Kimirou walked in. The woman at the counter greeted him and set a brand new phone on the counter, " This for you. No charge. Message already received. Take and hurry." Confused Kimirou grabbed the phone and after finally deciphering what the woman was saying they her thick accent, looked at the phone. Indeed, her had already received a message from the alert system. He reached into his pocket to grab some Urd, but the woman raised her hand in refusal. Kimirou quickly left the shop and headed back to Stratus Hall. On the way, he passed Kehinde outside a bar talking to some other guy. The other guy's soul essence wasn't that pure, however, Kimirou figured Kehinde could take care of himself and decided not to interfere. Making it to the courtyard Kimirou stopped by one of the trees. For some reason, he felt like he was forgetting something but couldn't figure it out. "Oh well." He started as he shrugged and sat next to the tree.

[fieldbox="Elijah Randolph, red, solid"]
Elijah saw how quick Kehinde left. He just took it as, he couldn't handle the grandiosity of The Regal. Elijah just shook his head as he got his drink. Some people couldn't handle being this famous and known. Elijah checked the Earth's energy he had a few hours to kill. After he finished drinking, he went out to find something to do. On his walk, Elijah thought about everything that had happened today. The Jexxai encounter, Kehinde. The graduation and messages. Elijah knew that he is going to be an amazing assassin. With his powers he could take out anyone. He still hadn't mastered his Konsido yet. It took a lot of focus, which Elijah didn't have a lot of. Elijah jumped on top of a roof. He would meditate until the Earth told him he was ready to go. He couldn't wait to find out who was on his team, would it be Jexxai, Kehinde, those wonderful psycho girls, or someone of different standings.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.