Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elijah Randolph, red
(Play)

Elijah loved the King's speech, he respected the King. Elijah bid good day to the King, he would see him again later. Elijah looked in his envelope, 20k urd; it was definitely not a lot. Elijah was accustomed to way more money. His family were the Randolph's of The Randolph's Hotels franchise. Of course, Elijah had manners, he would never say something to dishonor the king. He would just take the money, with a smile and a bow.

"Perhaps, I should go have a nice meal of sorts." Elijah left the room, more liked ran across the hall. That was another reason why he was never late. Elijah stopped walked to places, once he learned what he could do. Now he just runs everywhere. Elijah saw the city fully for the first time, the festivities were being set up, it was beautiful everything; the colors, the lights, the people. "This is going to be a marvelous time...I can tell." Some man almost bumped into Elijah. Elijah grabbed the man's face and shoved him against a window. The man went straight through it.

"Next time...do watch where your going, please." Elijah kept to his stroll, seeing new things and old things. This place was like a beautiful dream, somethings were nice...on the other hand things were ugly too. Elijah saw a woman, she was by herself. He went over to her. "Excuse me but by perhaps, do you know of any parlors or what not, that serve great cuisine." The lady looked at him weirdly. "Do you mean food?" Elijah shook his head. "...Yes!" The lady pointed to a bar across from them.

Elijah gave her 100 urd. "Thank you...very much." He walked over to the bar, ordering something to eat. He wondered out of all the assassins who was he going to be with? He hoped they were good. If they sucked, then they deserved to die, Elijah might be the one to do it for them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Orion Lotus, Purple
Orion glanced up as he heard someone approaching him. As the person got closer He stood to greet him. He had no idea what to expect but crouching between seat rows was a terrible position to be in any kind of exchange.” Hey, you guys lost? Need help finding something? Nobody usually hangs around here if they are allowed free time. I don't think I even remember seeing you guys during the speech” When the man spoke Orion eased up a bit and pulled down the collar of his shirt so he could speak. “I was outside for the seminar, and didn’t get an envelope” he answered with a clear lack of shame. To him it was better than walking in late and drawing attention. When the man reached for his pockets Orion glanced him over real quick, sizing him up but ultimate kept his eyes on the mans hands. There was no telling what was about to happen. "If it's these you looking for I'm pretty sure you won't be able to find them. I picked them up after everyone left hoping you'd come for them. I'm not going to fuss about it, I just want you to know that we don't just tell you to be on time for no reason. We say that because we may have something in store you know what I'm sayin” When he produced an envelope and handed it to him Orion accepted it gratefully “oh, thank you.” he wanted to question so many things but considering he had what he needed he kept his thought to himself. When the man turned around to congratulate him he simple say “thanks” and left the room quickly. For some reason the ‘see you soon’ salutation seemed to linger in his mind. Not as a threat or a friendly goodbye but more of a foreshadowing. When he got outside of the building he considered what he should do. He had been given some money, tickets and a coded message to decipher. He shoved the envelope in his pocket and went straight to his home.

When he opened the letter, he found the money, the tickets and the coded message. Sitting on the floor of his room he thought for a moment. With all the free time he had time to decode the message, or frolic in free time. it would be smarter for him to try to decode the message so he focused on that first. He turned it over… upside down. All kinds of ways and couldn’t make sense of the message. He Tried holding it up to the light from his window, even tried holding it over a flame to see it a message would appear. There had to be something he wasn’t trying but what was it? Putting the money and message in his pocket and leaving the tickets on his desk he left his room and went outside. He had not starting point and no direction to go on so he went to the beginning, the seminar hall. He didn’t actually go in, he just stood at the door and looked around. It was the League of Assassins after all, if it was easy it had to be a trap. "decode the message so you know where to go when the fireworks flash three times. so its a location" he mumbled to himself as he looked around. "one i supposed to find on my own"

• Love
Arria Calvus, Red
Right. Move with covert intentions and try not to be too obvious about being an assassin. That should be easy. What would be more tricky will be the color coded message about where she was supposed to go. She couldn't ask for help because not only did she not want others to see as weak, but the message was for her eyes only. What kind of sneaky assassin bullcrap was this? It was nonsense is what it was. The extra money was nice, and the same for the tokens for the festival. There seemed to almost be a pattern here, two thousand tokens and twenty thousand urd. She was probably overthinking it.

Arria stood and moved out into the hallway, she watched a few groups form. Arria could probably make allies in them and cement control, but... that street went two ways. Just as she could try to take advantage of them they could take advantage of her. Either way, Arria didn't want to make the first move and give the wrong impression. No Arria wasn't friendly and no Arria wasn't in any way interested in making friends. She wanted allies, which were completely different from friends. One kept you alive and watched your back and the other was nonexistent. Arria leaned against a wall and studied her message. What did it mean?

Silverwolf, Blue
Jexxai’s discomfort was clearly visible fomr where Silver sat as the two girls sat beside her. He thought it was a bit of an overreaction gbiven the enviroment they were currentyl in, but nodded at her and smiled when her eyes fell on him despite his thoughts.

The ceremony commenced and the assassin was surprised at how short the old man’s ramblings had been ‘Well such a touching and motivational speech old man!’ Silverwolf thought to himself as he reached for the envelope under his seat. 20,000 urds would get him going in any case. He was aware that they would all be reassigned to new living quarters within their respective leagues but was unsure if they would be furnished comfortably.

He rummaged through the remaining contents of the envelope flipping the color coded message from one side to the other before tucking everything into his pockets for later.

Once the Speech was over, he made his way towards the exit in no particular hurry. After all, he no longer had family to bid farewell to; had not had them for many years at that, and with the huge block of free time in their itinerary allotted for the “day of festivities”, there was really no other place to go but the center of Delia and towards the festivities.

Silver really had no intention of spending the whole time at the festival, he figured showing his face for a bit and mingling would suffice.

If he could have his way, they would assign everyone to the new living quarters before the festival commenced. He shrugged absently then threw his hair back into a rough ponytail, tying it off with a few stubborn strands of loose hair, then leaned up against the wall outside of the seminar hall to wait for Jexxai.

Silverwolf's eyes passed casually over the groups of people forming here and there; those who had known each other from childhood perhaps, or those that had onced lived in the same neighborhoods.
There were a few loners lingering about just a as he was but for all he knew, they were simply waiting for other people to join them, much like he was.

He acknowledged with a nod, the blue haired girl leaning against the wall nearby fussing over a loose piece of paper before retrieving the coded message from his pocket and thumbing the corner curiously as he studied it.
‘Why couldn't they have been more specific about this damned message!’ he thought with a shake of his head. Frustration got the better of him and he returned the message to one of his pockets.

Last edited:
Reactions: ✯Radio City©
Kehinde Akachi, Purple
Kehinde took in the speech. He also took in the scolding, "Wait to go Kachi make the King mad on graduation day." He scolded to himself, looking down at the ground. He reached down and grabbed the envelope. "My arm still hurts, of course". He opened it, stretching the opening so he could see down in the envelope. "Hmph, 20,000 urd huh? ahh I guess you can't bite the hand that feeds you." He looked deeper into the envelope, "A decoded message? Why must we play these meaningless guessing games? Just tell me where the hell I need to be," Getting to upset made Kehinde arm sting a little. Before he knew everyone was exiting the building. "Well I guess it's time to go," He assumed collecting his belongings.

As he was about to get up he heard a voice speaking to him. "Hello, I am Kimirou Asura," The guy mentioned, reaching out his hand. Kehinde was about to introduce himself but then the guy continued, "I thought I would check to make sure you were ok after last night. I mean Tal told me you were, and I know you are here now, but it is always good to check." Kehinde slowly retracted his hand with a confused look on his face, "I............m sorry?" Kehinde replied looking at the guy quizzically. "Last night? I don't recall as to what you're talking about sorry." Kehinde shrugged his shoulders and headed for the door. "How did he know about last night? Was he at the facility? I guess it would explain where I woke up this morning." Walking for the door, he turned around, "See you around, I'm Kehinde by the way nice to meet you." As he walked out the door he saw people conversating and getting to know each other. Kehinde wanted friends of his own but he was very cautious about them. He knew friends only hold you back and best friends only betray you.

Before he did anything, Kehinde walked along the halls of the building just taking in its rich history. I wonder how many greats have graduated from here. "I hope to become the next great." Kehinde smiled and headed for the door that led to the outside world. "Well, I guess it's time to at least enjoy myself for a change." Kehinde walked through the door inhaling the fresh air. The air was rich and inviting and all the good stuff. He could see the wonderful decorations that were being set up for tonight's festival. He decided that he wanted to take it all in before he did anything. So he sat by a tree just right outside Stratus Hall and watch everyone leaving. Kehinde smiled just thinking about the memories he will create here. "You'd be proud." He mumbled, interlocking his hands behind his head and laying on the tree.

Kimirou Asura, purple
Kimirou noticed the boy withdrew and left the assembly hall. Well I guess he isn't the friendly type. Kimirou decided maybe he should leave the boy alone. Then the boy turned around and introduced himself. Kimirou couldn't even respond before the boy could leave. He decided to then exit into the hall. There were several people here standing against the walls of the hallway. Rather than interact with anyone he decided it would probably be best to go ahead and exit the building all together. Kimirou thought to himself, I just don't get it. Why did I have to be cursed with these eyes? I mean it seems as though even if I have then covered they still repel people. He then spoke to himself out loud as he walked across the courtyard in front of Stratus Hall, "Kimirou you are an assassin now. There is no need to worry yourself with others." He past by a couple of people and trees in the courtyard, but trapped in his own thoughts noticed no one. Kimirou then sat on a bench, he lend his head back, and then began thinking about the parcel in his pocket. An encoded message how in the hell am I of all people supposed to decipher that?

Azami Ito, red
Azami grabbed the envelope and put it in her purse and looked around for Reila. When she couldn't find her she shrugged and left the main hall for the courtyard. She noticed that most people were just walking by, some of them with friends, some of them alone, but most of them seemed to be going somewhere, except for one. A thin man with silvery hair and wearing sunglasses. She skipped over to him and giggled, "You're weird, I like you."

Kimirou Asura, purple
A girl skipped up to Kimirou. Once she spoke, he turned his head in her direction still with his neck been backward. "Why hello. It's a pleasure mi'lady, the name is Kimirou." He lifted his hand in hopes of more of a getting than, "Your weird, I like you." Thoughts began to run through his head, Someone actually approached me for once? Something had got to be wrong. Our maybe she is just nice? I don't know, we will just have to see. Her soul essence feels familiar though for some reason. Oh well let's see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azami Ito, red
"Kimi- Kimir," Azami was having a hard time repeating his name, "Kim, you are now Kim." She smiled triumphantly at coming up with a way to avoid saying his full name. She stood back up with a bit of a jump and spun around. There was never any rhyme or reason to Azami's actions, she just did what felt like it would be fun in the moment. She stopped spinning and started to giggle as she stumbled back to the bench. "I'm dizzy," She said as though it wasn't obvious already before asking, "Why're you sitting alone, don't you have somewhere to go or friends to talk to?"

Kimirou Asura, purple
Kimirou giggled at her for having trouble pronouncing his name and calling him Kim. "You can call me Miru if you would like. I already look like a girl enough, I kind of don't need a girl name to go along with it." His soft voice exited his lips again. The girl then asked that dreaded question, "Why are you alone?" He answered her, "Well it is hard for people to get close to me. I do have brothers but I says said my goodbyes yesterday. I don't want to go back home either. Your here now though and you seem happy. That's a good thing." Kimirou could tell that the girl was nice and wanted to continue talking to her as long as she didn't get scared off.

Kehinde Akachi, purple
Kehinde was taking in the scene his phone vibrated in his pocket. He forgot to leave it back at the house. He rolled his eyes, reach into his pocket only to see this,

After he finished his whole ordeal, he felt a strange essence approach and meet another. He immediately sat up, "What in the...." He looked over and saw the same guy from earlier and a little girl next to him. Kehinde chuckled a bit as he examined both individuals soul essence. The girl had a type of ominous soul essence leaving Kehinde uneasy. The other a little different. He scanned the yard and watched everyone with intrigue. They go on about their lives in a mere clockwork fashion.

Kehinde then got up and slowly walked to the middle of the courtyard, he brought his two fingers to his mouth, lifted his tongue and whistled. The whistle was loud and attention grabbing. "Hope these people don't think I'm looking for attention," a light wind dashed across the courtyard, lightly blowing the trees. He looked around in hopes he got people's attention. "Hey! now listen up, free time means free time lets get this thing rolling. We got what," he looked down at his watch noticing it was just after 11, "A couple of hours? Come on let's go get ourselves into something so we can have a story to tell for ages. I'm sure if we head into town we could stumble onto something that will truly get this party rocking." Kehinde tilted his hat, "That is all." Kehinde's stomach made a loud growl, embarrassing him. "Of course we should all eat, of course." Kehinde looked around, "So who would like to go to town and grab something to eat?"

Azami Ito, red
"I like 'Kim' more," Azami stuck out her tongue after she said that, "and people are stupid and grumpy and never want to play with me either." She made a face that seemed to be mocking "grumpy" people. "I'm so happy that I didn't have to say goodbye to anyone, but they'd probably have been grumpy because most people are so I'd have been happy to-" She had to stop to take a breath, "never ever talk to them again." She giggled and looked up at the sky, "I hope I get a lot of playtime now." When somebody whistled she flinched and had a bunch of memories flash through her head. She gripped her baseball bat tightly and started to rock back and forth. Go away go away go away go away go away...

• Love
Kimirou Asura, purple
Kimirou noticed that the girl was a little immature but he liked her nonetheless. He kind of began to realize why her soul essence was so familiar. It resembled that of Tal's the bother that is closest to him. He didn't want to let her leave him. His thoughts were then interrupted by the boy he was trying to converse with earlier. He was trying to get everyone to hang with each other. A light bulb lit up in Kimirou's head. He quickly grabbed the girl's hand and as they ran towards the boy. He turned his head towards her and spoke again, "North central, it means shopping. Shopping equals fun. Let's go. Also you can meet my acquaintance over there. Even more fun. Don't you think?" He didn't really wait until she replied before running even faster. Before he knew it he was running past Kehinde, however, instead of stopping blurted out, "Race you there Ken." He winked, returning his head to the front and running even faster. Man I wish it was night cause I could run so much faster. He thought as he ran at full speed hoping the girl wasn't dangling in the wind behind him. He then turned his head back to her, "Are you okay by the way what's your name I don't believe you ever told me."

Azami Ito, red
Azami wasn't aware that she was being led somewhere. As soon as she noticed that she was being pulled by another person she started to struggle. She pulled herself free and fell over before curling up on the ground. She suddenly snapped back to the present and jumped into a standing position, "SHOPPING!" She giggled again, seemingly back to her usual self. "I didn't tell you my name? Really? Well I'm Azami." She kept a big smile on her face and skipped in the direction of north central, "♫I want to buy some pretty dresses, and eat lots of yummy sweets, La L'La L'La♫" The memories were completely pushed back to wherever they came from.

They got to north central and, as far as Azami could tell, were just wandering around. "I wanted pretty dresses," She pouted as she slung her bat over her shoulder. She always carried it with her, seemingly unaware of how people reacted to it. "And ice cream and cake and eel, yummy nummy grilled eel." She sighed and started swinging her bat in a circle, "Are we at the pretty dresses and yummy things yet?"

Kehinde Akachi, Purple
Kehinde stepped back just before the guy ran past him. He grabbed his hat so it wouldn't blow away. He heard him say, "Race you there Ken."

*Press Play* Kehinde looked at him, "Mmmmmhmm." Kehinde fixed his jacket and continued toward Stratus hall. He stopped just before entering only to notice a brown haired individual. "Hey!" Kehinde yelled looking his direction, "Were going north to grab some food. You care to join?" Kehinde then pointed in the direction of the guy running and continued, "Follow him." After that, he walked in and waltz down the hall in the direction of the auditorium. He saw someone with crazy hair looking around. It was quiet and a bit ghost townish. "Wow, this place clears out fast." Kehinde chuckled. "Hey uhhhh....we're going to grab something to eat if you'd like to join us, we're going to North Central." Kehinde turned around and walked back out. His stomach was talking to him. After the night he had, he was ready to eat anything that set in front of him. As he walked back out he saw a green haired individual. This was of course new to Kehinde because he'd never seen anyone with green hair. He walked over to him, "Hey...just wanted to let you know we're heading to North Central to grab something to eat you can join us if you'd like." Kehinde once again adjusted his coat. Kehinde's arm began to pain him once again, he knew the pain medicine was starting to wear off. This was coming from all the activity he has been doing. So before he took off toward North Central he pulled out his phone, and began to text,

1442132.gif

He reached into his pockets and pulled out his headphones, he took one earbud, place it in his ear, and began listening to music. This helped Kehinde take his mind off things that are bugging him. This was an outlet for him to relieve stress. "I wonder if they will even join us...I guess we just have to see. I think it would be great to get to know each othere before we have to go where were supposed to go." Kehinde lightly smiled, "We will just have to see I guess." He mumbled, continuing his walk in the direction of North Central. Hopefully to get his hands on real food not the stuff at the eatery.

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Captain Wumbo @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy

Jexxai Koustem, blue
It was to Jexxais immediate and obvious relief when the king had finished his speech. Not one of the 120 graduates here were happier to take their white envelope and run out of the doors. She barely even bowed to the king like everyone else, before walking away, securing the envelope in her bag she was one of the first to leave the large room.

She hesitated outside the entrances however. Now that she could see that the girls were not immediately followed her, she could either wait to talk to Silver or keep walking. They had free time, and Jexxai knew where he liked to go at night, so she knew eventually that she could find him. Still despite her friendly nature, it was hard to make friends as an assassin, especially with other assassins. She was fully prepared to wait outside the door to wait for one of her only friends when something else caught her attention.

As she was going over her choices in her head several other newly apprenticed assassins had made their way into the streets and out the door past her. One in particular caught her eye as she watched him toss some poor man through a window. Now if it wan't for her close encounter with the girlish spawn of satan, she might not have followed, still she couldn't let this go unanswered. She followed him, an easy feat for her when her steps were literally silent. She passed the broken window pausing only to grab the mans belt and pulled him out into a heap on the floor. "Sorry!" She mock whispered before pursuing her newly found target.

She follwed the man to a local bar she had seen coming into town the day before. While he made his way straight inside, she hesitated once again at the threshold. She quickly pulled at her clothing, wishing she would of wore anything but a dress to potentially get in a fight. Making sure her weapons were secured properly. She pushed her way into the building stopping just inside the doorway.

Steeling herself she addressed the room. "Heyy Asshole!" She called out. "Whoever pushed that man through the window. I have some words for you."

[BCOLOR=#999999]Elijah heard some pesky, little girl yelling. She cussed about, the man through the window. Elijah sat down his drink, with a smirk on his face, he walked over to the girl. Elijah had his coat around his shoulders, it looked even more regal then before. Elijah looked her up and down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#999999]"Now, little girl. I would advice you to go away. Before I have to make you leave." Elijah had enough energy to shot the girl across the room. He just waited to see if she was a fighter. If she gave up easily, he would just kill her right there. Elijah stood there, waiting for her response.[/BCOLOR]

As she scanned the bar waiting, she noticed the man she followed in rise from his seat and walk towards him. Normally his regal stature and good looks would fluster Jexxai, unfortunately for him and all the bar patrons, she was here on her honor as a fighter. She stared at him coldly, as he eyed her up and down, noting the fact that he carried no weapons. She did not find solace in this however. She had watched him leave the assassins meeting. She knew well enough that he was just as skilled as she was with a big head on his shoulders, and obvious skills with his hands, she just wished to stop the fight before it started.

As he began to speak The man noticed that an eerie, unnatural silence fell upon the bar, out of the corner of his eyes he could see the moving lips of the other patrons, yet no nose met his ears. The earie effect was all Jexxais doing. A skill that she mastered first. As she slowly lifted her hand pointing the palm toward the regal man, she demonstrated why she like him graduated as an assassin. Without so much of a whisper or a move, a sudden shock wave rippled through the air, starting from her palm, it effected the entirety of the bar. Everyone hands shot to their ears, their minds succumbing to a high pitch sound that gnawed at their minds as their inner ears equilibrium was blown away. Everyone dropped to their knees, dropping what ever they were doing to cradle their skulls.

[BCOLOR=#999999]Elijah was smirking the whole time. He then oddly noticed that no one was making a sound. "What?..." Elijah didn't hear himself saying the words. Then all of a sudden he felt a searing pain in his ears.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#999999]His eyes bulged out of his head, as he hit the floor. His body was curling around, his mind went into panic mode. He could't stop the pain. He just looked at the girl, with curiously mixed with make it stop, in his eyes. Maybe she was a fighter after all.[/BCOLOR]

SHe simply smiled, slowly lowering her hand. As if on que the world began to make noise around them again. The patrons of the bar confused and pained, slowly stood up once again, some fighting of the after effects of her skill in varying degrees. All of them had that trade mark ringing in their ears. Slowly in the most casual way possible, Jexxai closed the distance between her and the regal man. crouching just before him she shot him the most winning confident smile she could muster. "A lesson to you, never trust your eyes, underestimating me could of gotten you killed today, unlike you I am much more kind. How about a second chance eh?" She extended her hand, intending him to grab it so she could help him up. "You promise to be a little nicer and I will buy you a drink up at North Central, Deal?"

Thank you Mr.Beastmode for the Teamwork!

Liam Eirnheart, purple
It took him too long to find it, I mean he could find a needle in a haystack in under ten seconds but apparently an envelope was where Liam had finally met his match. Finally after some much-needed scurrying around he retrieved the envelope and shot a quick glance inside before folding it in half and stuffing it deep inside his coat pocket. As expected, everything was there. While he was looking around he had heard some other people but paid little attention to them. Yet, at the same time one had just happened to catch his ear: "Hey...just wanted to let you know we're heading to North Central to grab something to eat you can join us if you'd like."

An invitation of some sort? Was he expected to go or was it potentially a trap of some sort to eliminate competi-. He cut himself off at that thought, he was going way too in-depth with his theory. He adjusted his coat and headed towards.. He pinched the bridge of his nose and silently cursed at himself for his complete lack of direction. He withdrew from his pocket a hair pin and placed it directly in the center of his palm, within moments the hair pin began to elegantly float just above his hand. It remained like this for a few seconds until changed direction to point north. "Gotcha." He said happily as he stuffed the home-made compass into his pocket, his mind set on going to north central.

• Love
Kehinde Akachi, purple
Kehinde thought it'd be best to stop for a quick drink at the bar him and his Dad attended. He didn't realize he walked such a far distance. Listening to music for him made the time just fly by. One thing strange happened though. As he was approaching the bar he suddenly couldn't hear his music anymore. "Again?" He sighed in disappointment. "When I get to town I'm getting a new phone." He continued approaching the door. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeek......the door sounded as he opened it.

*Press Play* Oddly enough, his ear started to ring right as he hit the door. He shook his head in an attempt to shake it off. He continued his stroll to the bartender. His jacket swaying with every step. Completely oblivious to what had just gone down, He took a seat. "My usual Tim," He spoke not thinking to look at the bartender. He looked at his phone and just like that it was working again. His ears weren't ringing anymore, his head did slightly hurt though. He looked back up at the bartender and noticed he was disoriented. This kind of made the hairs on his back raise. "Hey, you ok?" Kehinde asked with concern.

No response came from the bartender. He was so disoriented he couldn't even speak. Kehinde then heard someone yell across the room. "Hey, girl nice little magic trick you performed there." Kehinde lightly twisted his face in confusion. "Magic trick?" He whisked around in the chair to see who he was talking to. He turned around to see a woman kneeling down talking to someone. It was kind of hard to see who because of where he was sitting. "You hear me talking to you?" The man continued. Kehinde also noticed that everybody else was disoriented. "What happened here?" He mumbled to himself. The man then went on to turn over a table in an attempt to draw attention to himself. "Foolish man" Kehinde shook his head and whisked back around to the bartender. "You sure your ok?" Kehinde sat waiting for something to take place. "Things are about to get a little uneasy in here." Kehinde chuckled only to be interrupted by the man adding, "Go grab Diane, we need to teach this one some manners." Kehinde rolled his eyes and waited.

• Love
Jexxai, blue
Usually Jexxai is much less oblivious to the things happening around her, being able to hear pretty much every word in the room helped with that. On the other hand however Jexxai didn't usually walk into a bar and knock everyone on their asses. It was only when she heard a few key words, "Go grab Diane, we need to teach this one some manners." that she finally looked up and saw the room change to a much darker tone.

At first she was quite confused by their reaction, I mean sure they couldn't hear for a few moments but, It clicked in her mind just then that this was not a room full of powerful assassins. This was a room full of average and slightly less average people. The force she directed to strike that man down, must of leaked out. Nothing like what had hit Elijah but enough to hurt these less bad ass people.

The moment she realized what she had done, she shot up, forgeting the man she had offered the drink and instead turned her attention to the even angrier man flipping over tables. "Si-sir, please!" she said, flustered that he was even reacting this way to begin with. "Yo-you don't need to be angry! Let me make it up to you!" She quickly went through her pack, searching frantically for the the money she had hidden away. Triumphantly she pulled the wad of 20,000 urd. "How about a free round of drinks for everyone? Then we can go on and forget this ever happened.... right?"

The man looked from her to the wad of money in her hand, a mischevious glint showing in his eye. He stepped forward, his first mistake, casually getting closer. "You see I could take your free drink but," He puased as if he was going to say something else, instead his hand shot out, his fingers locking around her wrist with the cash in hand. " But, I would love to see you do that little magic trick again, how about you just give me the money pretty lady. "

Jexxai is many things; a fighter, a killer, and indeed at times a pretty lady. Jexxai, however, was not an idiot nor a person who reacted well to threats. She watched in growing disgust as the man grabbed her wrist, letting him pull her a step closer to his stinking breath. She gave him a moment to speak whatever threat he seemed fitting before reacting. She twisted her frame, Pulling the man off his feet, stumbling the short distance between them. He grunted a few more curse words ready on his lips. They never made it past his tongue, With the sudden explosive power that all assassins were taught, she slammed her knee into the mans lower stomach.

He immediate let her wrist go, falling to the ground in a heap, trying with all his might to breath before finally vomiting on the ground. Jexxai sighed as she took a couple steps back making sure none of the bile got on her shows. "I-I just wanted to b uy you a drink dumbass." she said with a flustered sigh. Turning on her heel she pushed the wad of cash were any other women would and stomped out of the bar. Pausing only to grab Elijahs arm and forcing him to tag along with her.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Elijah Randolph, red
Elijah saw how easily, the girl could turn it off and on. She was very precised with her skills, just like him. He even laughed when she may a grown man throw up. When she grabbed his arm, Elijah didn't fight it. "I like women, who can take charge you know?" Elijah just started to smirk again. "Ok, Deal, you get me a drink and I'll act a little nicer." Elijah and the girl started to walk to North Central. He could have just started to run, she wouldn't stand a chance in hell with catching up to him. He did promise to be nice, when Elijah gave his word, he stuck to it no matter what. "So, what is your name. You probably know who I am or my family rather. I'm Elijah Randolph of The Randolph's Hotels. People call me the Prince of Hotels, I might add." Elijah looked in the girl's face, she was pretty in a way, in any other circumstances, Elijah might've taken her on a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.