Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Update 2/17/2015[/BCOLOR] Subject: New Tabs

Hey you guys , this is the first of many updates. Just wanted to inform you all that I have added a weponry skills tab.
It just has general information in regard to what goes on your Cs. Please review it and if any question just ask.

Also check the other information tab. I have added information about using fieldset in your post when the rp starts.
Pretty Simple right? Cool. Again any questions just ask. I'll be glad to help.

~Owl~

Would you mind explaining a bit more about the fieldsets?

I'm kind of confused as to how they're supposed to be implemented. Could you give an example in a context similar to a regular post?

I'm kind of confused as to how they're supposed to be implemented. Could you give an example in a context similar to a regular post?
Ok, I'm going to use you for example. Everytime you post, since you're in the Socio Sango, yours will be red. You will do [Feildset=Azami Ito, Red] blah blah blah [/Feildset] of course when you switch the e and the i it will come out like this (Look below)

Azami Ito, Red
blah blah blah

Hope this helps! *waits anxiously*

No problem at all and did you check out the other tabs for more updates?

I'll take another look because I feel like I probably missed something.

Where would blunt objects fit in the weapon types?
Also can I sacrifice the other two weapon skills for a higher level in one?

Are you referring to your bat? If so you will need 2h blade and specialty that would also include giant hammers and 2h maces

if you arent going to do any other weapons my suggestion would be hand to hand for third and it would need to be listed as.

2 handed blade leve 1
Specialty weaponry level 1
[Third] level 1

Alright. Another question: can I change her assassin appearance to be the same as her everyday, but with the addition of the respirator mask?

Sounds good, I think that was the last of my questions.

Glad I could help. Also I am glad you should such great interest. Thank you do much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Imp having a hard time understating the weapons list. If I want a pistol I under stand that would take away 2 weapon skills, but what if I want a one-Handed short sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.