Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumps around

Hi there! Can I reserve the open spot? I'll have a character up tomorrow Afternoon. Besides it looks like that group could use a vain beauty queen. ;)
Ok, Ms Adira I'll be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for your interest. You come highly recommended.

Oh well! I'll try not to disappont. Also I apolglize for this CS. I'm doing it on a very tiny smart phone so it might take me a little bit to get this completely the way I want it
*WIP*
Name:
First: Scarlett
Last: Kokro
Sex: Male[] Female[x]

• *You can use anime based or a real person. Needs to be human not a creature.
    Appearance:
    Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    Everyday Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
    Hair Color(Can be changed):
    Eye Color:
    Accessories:

• Height: 5'6
    Weight: 117lbs
    [Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
    Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page. Remember you will need to use a combat based power. No duplicates. Ex: Pyrokinetic Combat):
    Skills:
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated):
    Weapon of Choice: Spear, she prefers not to get blood anywhere on her flawless skin.

Assassin League of choice: Komenco

• Personality: A dangerous, flawless, beauty. Scarlet was raised as a perfect young lady. Her mannerisms are spot on and she enjoys the finer things in life. She describes herself as a cat like, in the way she walks and acts. Scarlet is rather quiet on the outside, she prefers to stay quiet and take in her surrondings before opening her mouth. But it doesn't take a genius to see that this girl is all about class. She's the biggest tease you will probably ever meet, this also makes her the biggest bitch. She's very opinionated and will put her opinion in anything and everything . Once her word is out, it's law. Or so she thinks. Scarlet is an OCD perfectionist. Everything has to have an order and it must be perfect. While Scarlet may be a classy, pretty face. She's got more flaws than she'd let show. She's very competitive and headstrong. She puts more effort into her looks than her social circle and can be rather demanding. Overall Scarlet knows exactly how to work things to her advantage. You wouldn't think a beauty like her would be smart but you'd be sadly mistaken, she's almost a brainiac. Scarlet is vain, she'll be the first one to tell you that, but she takes her job and her league very seriously. Justice before everything.

• History/Bio:

• Days
    Mon [x]
    Tue [x]
    Wed [x]
    Thurs [x]
    Friday [x] depends on my horse show scheduler
    Sat [x] depends on my horse show schedule
    Sun usually all day (this is my modding day)
    AM: I'm in school during the mornings
    NA
    PM: I'm on after school for around 3 or 4 hours.
    NA
    [Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
    Why did you want to become an assassin?
    What does being an assassin mean to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh well! I'll try not to disappont. Also I apolglize for this CS. I'm doing it on a very tiny smart phone so it might take me a little bit to get this completely the way I want it
*WIP*
Name:
First:
Last:
Sex: Male[] Female[x]

• *You can use anime based or a real person. Needs to be human not a creature.
    Appearance:
    Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    Everyday Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
    Hair Color(Can be changed):
    Eye Color:
    Accessories:

• Height: 5'6
    Weight: 117lbs
    [Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
    Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page. Remember you will need to use a combat based power. No duplicates. Ex: Pyrokinetic Combat):
    Skills:
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated):
    Weapon of Choice: Spear, she prefers not to get blood anywhere on her flawless skin.

• Personality:

• History/Bio:

• Days
    Mon [x]
    Tue [x]
    Wed [x]
    Thurs [x]
    Friday [x] depends on my horse show scheduler
    Sat [x] depends on my horse show schedule
    Sun usually all day (this is my modding day)
    AM: I'm in school during the mornings
    NA
    PM: I'm on after school for around 3 or 4 hours.
    NA
    [Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
    Why did you want to become an assassin?
[Tabs]
You can find your ability here >>>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Merging as your character grows the ability will grow into a manipulation ability.[/tabs]

• Thank You
Hello! I'd like to reserve the new opening--last time I wanted to join but I was too slow and someone else snatched it up.

• Thank You
Well dannnng, ummm ok sure lol glad to have you! *Since your stalking us lol jk* That was quick considering there was no advertising....

Reactions: Michelle the Editor
No advertising except for the guy who contacted me privately. Quick question, do I need to include pics for the character or can I go without--or else just add in pics as I create them?

No advertising except for the guy who contacted me privately. Quick question, do I need to include pics for the character or can I go without--or else just add in pics as I create them?
Yea you can do that. I would just like to see a picture on your first post so we would all know how you look. Oh, someone contacted you?

Okay, got it. And yeah, Radio City asked if I was interested a while ago and contacted me again about the new opening. Luck of the draw I was on already and answered right away.

Reactions: OwlOne
Okay, got it. And yeah, Radio City asked if I was interested a while ago and contacted me again about the new opening. Luck of the draw I was on already and answered right away.
Ok, I will be contacting him because I haven't let anyone know there was an opening, but its fine lol I'm glad your interested. I hope you enjoy yourself whilst your here. Hope to see your Cs soon. Welcome!

Well...oops, I guess?

Okay, let's see how well I can work this tab system!

Name:
First: Luciana
Last: Tiriaq
Sex: Male[] Female[X]

• Appearance: Luciana is of Inuit descent--she has dusky skin, wide black eyes and fine, straight black hair that usually hangs to about shoulder length. She’s lean and long-limbed. Also she’s blind in her left eye.
    Assassin Appearance: Black jean jacket and pants, black eyepatch and a red T-shirt, red converses. She dresses very practical.
    Everyday Appearance: Usually jeans and brightly-colored T-shirts or short, flowered dresses.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black
    Accessories: A vast array of eyepatches, which she coordinates to her outfits.

• Height: 5’2”
    Weight: 130 lbs

• Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tychokinetic_Combat
    Skills: Parkour
    Survival Tactics/Strategy
    Climbing
    Known Konsidos: Konservi Zeta: i̱ maïmoú sakáti̱s
    Weapon of Choice: Knives

• Personality: Luciana is cheerily sarcastic most of the time. She uses jokes as a shield, more or less, keeping her detached from her victims and apparently invulnerable. Underneath it she’s afraid of intimacy and has a lot of trouble trusting people. Tends to be very detail-oriented and tidy. She’s a little simplistic, morally-speaking, and tends to see things in black and white. Her main drive is that she doesn’t want to be afraid anymore.

• History/Bio: Luciana’s father was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, who among other things told her that the doctors had deliberately gotten her sick and caused her to get half-blinded when she was a baby at the hospital. She spent most of her childhood trying to sneak out of the house he kept her cooped up inside almost all the time. She ran away a couple of times with no success, but eventually managed to convince her mother that they should leave. They escaped and after a few years of attempting normal life, Luciana decided that she wanted to join the assassins. Partly because she wanted something heroic to do, partly out of defiance because her father would not shut up about the evil assassins who had to be coming for him.

• I am very sorry, I can't figure out how to do tables on this site yet. I work part-time every Mon/Wed/Fri, leaving around 8 and getting home at 4. On the off-days I'm usually around constantly, except for Sunday which is also busy all morning.

Days Mon Tue Wed Thurs Friday Sat Sun

AM No Yes No Yes No Yes No

PM Maybe Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

• Why did you want to become an assassin?
    I’m tired of hiding from the things that scare me. I want THEM to hide from ME.
    Being allowed to actually fight for what I want.

• Love
Well...oops, I guess?

Okay, let's see how well I can work this tab system!

Name:
First: Luciana
Last: Tiriaq
Sex: Male[] Female[X]

• Will add picture as soon as I create it.

Appearance: Luciana is of Inuit descent--she has dusky skin, wide black eyes and fine, straight black hair that usually hangs to about shoulder length. She’s lean and long-limbed. Also she’s blind in her left eye.
    Assassin Appearance: Black jean jacket and pants, black eyepatch and a red T-shirt, red converses. She dresses very practical.
    Everyday Appearance: Usually jeans and brightly-colored T-shirts or short, flowered dresses.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Black
    Accessories: A vast array of eyepatches, which she coordinates to her outfits.

• Height: 5’2”
    Weight: 130 lbs

• Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tychokinetic_Combat
    Skills: Parkour
    Survival Tactics/Strategy
    Climbing
    Known Konsidos: Konservi Zeta: i̱ maïmoú sakáti̱s
    Weapon of Choice: Knives

• Personality: Luciana is cheerily sarcastic most of the time. She uses jokes as a shield, more or less, keeping her detached from her victims and apparently invulnerable. Underneath it she’s afraid of intimacy and has a lot of trouble trusting people. Tends to be very detail-oriented and tidy. She’s a little simplistic, morally-speaking, and tends to see things in black and white. Her main drive is that she doesn’t want to be afraid anymore.

• History/Bio: Luciana’s father was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, who among other things told her that the doctors had deliberately gotten her sick and caused her to get half-blinded when she was a baby at the hospital. She spent most of her childhood trying to sneak out of the house he kept her cooped up inside almost all the time. She ran away a couple of times with no success, but eventually managed to convince her mother that they should leave. They escaped and after a few years of attempting normal life, Luciana decided that she wanted to join the assassins. Partly because she wanted something heroic to do, partly out of defiance because her father would not shut up about the evil assassins who had to be coming for him.

• I am very sorry, I can't figure out how to do tables on this site yet. I work part-time every Mon/Wed/Fri, leaving around 8 and getting home at 4. On the off-days I'm usually around constantly, except for Sunday which is also busy all morning.

Days Mon Tue Wed Thurs Friday Sat Sun

AM No Yes No Yes No Yes No

PM Maybe Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

• Why did you want to become an assassin?
    I’m tired of hiding from the things that scare me. I want THEM to hide from ME.
    Being allowed to actually fight for what I want.
[Tabs]
Yes it looks great! Feel like I'm forgetting something, but anyway head on over to the OOC and meet everyone and allow me to formally Welcome you to Nobility. *Waves*[/tabs]

hmm i ma not be able to make a CS right this moment but if i can reserve ill have a CS up in less then 24 hours more likely

• Thank You
hmm i ma not be able to make a CS right this moment but if i can reserve ill have a CS up in less then 24 hours more likely
That will work. Thank you for taking interest. This is where I would like you to get your ability from >>>>Combat Merging If you have any questions let me know and I will be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.