Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Update:[/BCOLOR] 2/23/2015

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Subject[/BCOLOR]: Update to Konsido list.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know we have updated the Konsido list. We have added one new Konsido called Grigori Ammo, also we have added some incantations to some other Konsidos. When you get a chance head over and gasp in the awesomeness of the update and prepare yourself for the upcoming ride. Are you excited? Stay tuned.

~Owl~

Would it be possible to reserve a Komenco spot?

Also if you change the Character Sheet to this:
Code:
Name:
First:___________
Last:___________
Sex: Male[] Female[]

[Tabs]

[tab=Looks]
*You can use anime based or a real person. Needs to be human not a creature.
Appearance:
Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
Hair Color(Can be changed):
Eye Color:
Accessories:
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: __
Weight: ___
[Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page. Remember you will need to use a combat based power. No duplicates. Ex: Pyrokinetic Combat):
Skills:
Know Konsidos (Can be updated):
Weapon of Choice:
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
Rank (All Characters start out as Level 1. Rank being Apprentice.):
Assassin League of choice: (Refer to the 3 different pictures at the top.):
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes (Insert Name here) unique?]
Personality:
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio:
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[Tab]

[tab=Your reason for joining the L.OA]
Why did you want to become an assassin?
What does being an assassin mean to you?
[/Tab]

People won't have to add /'s and the spaces to fix the character sheet~

[This can be achieved by surrounding the Character Sheet in the following tags: [code ] [/code]

Reactions: OwlOne
Would it be possible to reserve a Komenco spot?

Also if you change the Character Sheet to this:
Code:
Name:
First:___________
Last:___________
Sex: Male[] Female[]

[Tabs]

[tab=Looks]
*You can use anime based or a real person. Needs to be human not a creature.
Appearance:
Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
Hair Color(Can be changed):
Eye Color:
Accessories:
[/Tab]

[tab=Body]
Height: __
Weight: ___
[Tab]

[tab=Abilities]
Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page. Remember you will need to use a combat based power. No duplicates. Ex: Pyrokinetic Combat):
Skills:
Know Konsidos (Can be updated):
Weapon of Choice:
[/Tab]

[tab=Rank]
Rank (All Characters start out as Level 1. Rank being Apprentice.):
Assassin League of choice: (Refer to the 3 different pictures at the top.):
[/Tab]

[tab=What makes (Insert Name here) unique?]
Personality:
[/Tab]

[tab=Character's Past]
History/Bio:
[/Tab]

[tab=Availability]
*Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thurs
Friday
Sat
Sun
AM
NA
PM
NA
[Tab]

[/Tab]

People won't have to add /'s and the spaces to fix the character sheet~

[This can be achieved by surrounding the Character Sheet in the following tags: [code ] [/code]
I'm going to try that thanks for the suggestion. Yes you may reserve a spot on the Komenco.

Is the IC up for this yet, How long has it been up if it has? Also is this rp still accepting and if so could I perhaps create a character?

Reactions: anMech and OwlOne
Is the IC up for this yet, How long has it been up if it has? Also is this rp still accepting and if so could I perhaps create a character?
Hi and welcome. No the IC hasn't been put up just yet so you just in time lol. Yes you can, What did you have in mind?

I don't know as of yet, The rp caught my eye and I had to make sure I could make a cs, before I did and my hopes were dashed! I think I'm going an assassin for the Ino? League. The one for the people.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I don't know as of yet, The rp caught my eye and I had to make sure I could make a cs, before I did and my hopes were dashed! I think I'm going an assassin for the Ino? League. The one for the people.
Lol sounds great thanks for your interest.

First:__Jexxai_
Last:__Koustem_
Sex: Male[] Female[x]

• Appearance:
    vocaloid%20skirts%20long%20hair%20jackets%20green%20eyes%20green%20hair%20snowflakes%20blouse%20megpoid%20gumi%20scarf%20simple_www.wall321.com_50.jpg

Assassin Appearance:
    Jexxai switches out her normal attire to tight leather armor. Close fitting black jeans with more pockets then you could guess. A tight leather jacket with a hood to cover her hair. Her mask covering her face at all times.

Every day Appearance:
    Refer to Picture
    Hair Color:
    Blond, with natural brown low lights and unatural blue highlights
    Eye Color:
    A cold steely gray blue
    Accessories:
    il_570xN.341059157.jpg
    she prefers to wear when on a mission

• Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 124 lbs

• Powers:: SonoKinetic Combat
    Skills: Simple card and street magic, Ballroom Dancing, Drinking
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated): Konservi Theta
    Weapon of Choice:
    Tomahawk1_zps8db3d536.jpg

Two of these beautiful axes are on her at any time

Assassin League of choice: unio humoj

• Personality: Jexxai is a very innocent sweet girl. She cares for the poor and loves to entertain people even when they can't pay her. What she hates more then anything else is those who do others wrong. She is easily flustered and confused in normal situations. She also loves to drink, ALOT, you would be surprised how much she can put back before even showing signs.

• History/Bio: Born in a poor town, Jexxai has never had much in her life. She grew up in a orphanage with alot of other girls, never being looked at like she was special, always invisible. Growing up she was determined to prove that she was worth seeing. She learned magic, entertaining the other kids of her home. She had friends she was happy she was noticed, until one day a man came and burned her home to the ground. She was in the ashes, of her home, the burnt bodies of her friends. From then on she lived in the streets till the day she could join the assassins leagues. She survived from the money earned from the magic she learned to entertain her friends, growing older and alone until she could learn to kill and bring justice to those who deserve it.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days I can't rp
    Monday mornings
    Wednesday Mornings
    Thursday Friday and Saturday afternoons
    [Tab]

I became an assassin because some people must bring justice to those who wrong others
    being an assassin means bringing those who do wrong their just desserts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I, ___Tonedeaf Ie Crossed____, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: _2/25/2015

Wouldn't those be considered Tomahawks. Sorry, it's basically about the same thing but I feel a bit OCD about it. Please don't hit!

Wouldn't those be considered Tomahawks. Sorry, it's basically about the same thing but I feel a bit OCD about it. Please don't hit!
They are Tomahawks thank you for noticing! I just said axes becuase it was late and I was very sleepy cx

lol *shoves sleeping pill down captain wumbo's throat then rub hands together mischievously* yes yes kill capitan wumbo's brain my pretty. kill it. KILL IT!

lol *shoves sleeping pill down captain wumbo's throat then rub hands together mischievously* yes yes kill capitan wumbo's brain my pretty. kill it. KILL IT!

You can kill my brain but.... I may end up dyeing. I think, I really don't understand how that works yet.

If I could I would love to reserve a Komenco clan spot. I have a great char in mind if not then any of the other two I would just have to rearrange my char idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.