Nobility© Sign up Thread [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need dual blade so you can hold the short sword in one hand and the pistol in other...

With a single blade dual blade will just make you ambidextrous with it

List it where you have skills in that list and combat would be basic unless you have hand to hand for more advanced skill like ninjitsu and things like that

I,✯Radio City© , fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/17/2015

Name:WIP
First: Kehinde
Last: Akachi
Sex: Male[x] Female[]

• Appearance:
    Kehinde.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    :
    149_Tuxgear_Hat_2_11_12.jpg
    download4.jpg

*One of many assassin/mission outfits for Kehinde brought to you by his taste and the Komenco. He doesn't disappoint*
    Everyday Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
    Kehinde4.jpg

*Minus the jacket. i'll have actual clothing up later*
    Hair Color(Can be changed): Black
    Eye Color: Lavender when I want them to be. Brown on a daily basis.
    Accessories: A gold watch from time to time. A skull necklace that is worn at most times but not always.

• Height: 5’9
    Weight: 150

• Powers: Illusory Combat
    Skills: Two handed blade weaponry (Level 1)
    Dual blade weaponry (Level 1)
    Specialty (Level 1)
    Flexibility
    Research and Development
    Stealth

Known Konsidos: Chreosi Eta: Viro de mil glavoj
    Weapon of choice: His blades have two steel medium length black swords on the hilt that splits down the middle. He hold 2 blades like this.

League of choice: Komenco

• Personality: Kehinde is a pleasant and agreeable man, who is not without a certain charm. Of exemplary responsibility in both his professional and personal lives, he is equally a man who can be counted upon. Such maturity and consideration, along with his mild and protective disposition make being in his presence is a pleasant and reassuring experience. His is the shoulder that feels good to cry on, which doesn´t bother him at all because he is happy to give advice and truly cares about those around him, in any case he can´t bear an unpleasant atmosphere for very long. Quite often, Kehinde is a sophisticated and courteous man with a great love of harmony and beauty. Obliging and peace loving, he is tactful and diplomatic and above all a gentleman, rare qualities these days! Sociable and altruistic, his fellow human beings´ happiness is probably as important as his own. He refuses to conform and tends to approach everything he does with originality. His acute sense of justice often causes him to feel intense anger, occasionally cumulating with an "explosion". Intuitive and perceptive, he is observant and in possession of a sharp, analytical mind as well as a flair for detail and he masters the art of deduction. Lastly, Kehinde is proud, a perfectionist, and his willpower depends predominantly on his level of motivation.He would make a wonderful big brother, protective and affectionate as he is.

• History/Bio: WIP

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat no rping on Sun.

Days

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thurs

Friday

Sat

Sun

AM

No

No

No

No

No

No

NA

PM

After 5

varies

varies

After 5

varies

varies

NA

• Why did you want to become an assassin? WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be sending acceptance posts out tomorrow

Name:
First: Kimirou
Last: Asura
Sex: Male[X] Female[]

I, Lunar Blaze, fully understand and agree to the rules and guidelines set by the League of Assassins and the creators of the Rp. I am ready to enroll into the League.
Date: 2/17/2015

• Appearance:
    anime_boy_long_hair.jpg

Assassin Appearance(Be unique):
    thumb.jpg

Every day Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp):
    3a307766d0945119ebd8e0065815b1ca.jpg

*These are a few examples of what Kimirou wears on a daily basis. Brought to you by Komenco designs.*
    Hair Color(Can be changed):Silver
    Eye Color:
    tdemoonstar_1.jpg

*Here is the eye but without the star and the moon is silver and it is at bottom of eye so it is like a u shape*
    Accessories: Either a scarf wrapped around his eyes usually during missions, or a pair of shades usually when not on a mission.

• Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 155lbs.

• Powers: Umbrakinetic Combat
    Skills: Dual blade weaponry level 1
    Projectile weaponry level 1
    Specialty weaponry level 1
    Stealth
    Flexibility
    Know Konsidos (Can be updated): Konservi mu : To Mavro Fidi
    Weapon of choice (Please refer to the "types of weapons" tab): Daggers infused with darkness as well as fans infused with darkness.

• Rank (All Characters start out as Level 1. Rank being Apprentice.): Apprentice Level 1
    Assassin League of choice: (Refer to the 3 different pictures at the top.): Komenco

• Personality: Kimirou, aka Miru by his friends, is a unique individual. He tends to keep his distance from all others except for the one he calls friends. If you are his friend you will know for he will do anything to protect you. That is of course unless justice decides otherwise. He enjoys the night time as well as darkness. Now there is something very unique about Miru but I can't say due to me not wanting my throat slit, so that is something you will just have to discover on your own.

• History/Bio: Kimirou was born into a well-off family. His parents were both doctors. After having three boys and them growing up and becoming doctors themselves his parents decided to take up botany. The became even more successful by cultivating black roses. Then came Kimirou. Their life was well.they had three children to become doctors, the cultivation of the black rose and a newborn baby boy. The only thing they didn't account for was their families past. Shortly after kimirou turned the age of seven that would come to light.
    Their house was broken into. It was an assassin of the socio sango that had done it. Apparently kimirou's great grandfather was a part of the socio sango and after 2 generations didn't join them the socio sango demanded blood for the betrayal. Kimirou watched as his mother and father were slaughtered in front of him without a word. One of the assassins noticed him and decided to pick him up and take him to headquarters. Wrong move on his part. Kimirou opened his eye revealing his all black eyes ith a silver crescent moon on them. The assassin quickly began to scream "Oni... Oni" But was quickly silenced by Kimirou's darkness infusion. Kimirou only at the age of three was able to infuse darkness in the assassin allowing him to control the assassin like a puppet. He made the assassin kill the other two assassins that infiltrated the house and afterwards made him kill himself. The next morning one of his brothers found him in the house surrounded by the five bodies. But all he could think about was that Kimirou needed someone to care after him. The three older brothers decided to buy and share a manor and with the help of their families raise Kimirou until he was able to venture out on his own. Once he got old enough Kimirou decided to join the assassins academy afterwards he would join the Komenco and with their help make sure justice would come to the Socio Sango.

• *Keep in mind 1 rp day is equivalent to 3 RL days. This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.
    I will be available at all times I do work but I am mostly on my phone so long as I get a notification I can respond.
    Days
    Mon
    Tue
    Wed
    Thurs
    Friday
    Sat
    Sun

AM
    NA

PM
    NA

• Why did you want to become an assassin? "I do it to serve justice. And justice shall prevail. I do this to give me a life of my own. I am an embodiment of justice and I must spread its devine power. By the way isn't this coat just delightful? What about the Scarf over my eyes do you have a problem?"
[Tabs]
[/tabs]YOUR CHARACTER IS THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF MINE! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Update: [/BCOLOR] 2/18/2015

Subject: New additions

Hey guys just wanted to inform you that I have added a OOC group thread.
The link is on the first page next to the link to the interest check. Head over and get a feel of things, thats where we will chat
and have disscussions from this point on.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]This thread will be used for the sole purpose of signing up from now on[/BCOLOR]. I hope you all like it!

~Owl~

Really owl you are pushing... I mean come on is dead in here.... this is worse than Comic-Con when they said no star wars..... Lol just kidding lol *punches owl in face for bumping into me* seriously though dont touch the merchandise. *flails coat*

Really owl you are pushing... I mean come on is dead in here.... this is worse than Comic-Con when they said no star wars..... Lol just kidding lol *punches owl in face for bumping into me* seriously though dont touch the merchandise. *flails coat*
Blah lol I don't see you getting people.

Maybe an advertisement would help.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I thought the interest check would have helped.

We need to work together and she'd some light on this soon to be awesome Rp.

in-site roleplay banner ads are free, and you can also post in the advertisement section.

Status
Not open for further replies.