No working is getting done on Iwaku now and it's Brovo's fault.

Brovo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll also learn to hate old people in Banished.
Cause they'll be too old to work, but then hog all the food in their own homes while also keeping a whole house to themselves.

Meaning all your working people are both freezing and starving.
Pro tip: Build a boarding house after building 6-8 wooden houses. Spot a home with old people in it? Upgrade it, the old people are forcibly moved to the boarding house. Repeat this with 2 other wooden houses with old people in it, so you can have an "old folks home" concentrated with all the old people in it.

By the time you have stone houses and 50+ people, if old people are still a problem for you, you're probably playing the game incorrectly, as it will always try to assign old people to non-intensive tasks. (Ex: Church work, blacksmith, et cetera). :ferret:

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
A'ight bruh. Sounds like a plan. :ferret:

By sim standards it's pretty much the only colonial-era themed one. It's focused on family units and the seasons, and how those can totally and utterly screw up your plans. Like you have to start farming in the spring, but farming is usually a manpower-intensive task if you want to make enough food to feed everyone, slowing down the development of everything else. :ferret:

EDIT

@Rain of the Night Also, yes, I'm gonna get on that LoR stuff today. Dinner first though.
Doesn't sound like a game I would enjoy xD

For LoR, please, take you time. I am in no hurry (MY character is dead anyway so I have plenty of time xD)
Banished?

It's nothing like the sims. Closer to sim city of other small city simulators.

It was made by one guy, a labor of love. It's pretty, relaxing, comfy, and fairly easy to get into. It's not stupidly complex or anything.
Still nopes on the radar.

For LoR, please, take you time. I am in no hurry (MY character is dead anyway so I have plenty of time xD)
Look on the bright side. At least the entry of your next character will be less explosive. Haha. Ha. Ha.

... I should stick to killing people, jokes are not my forte.

Look on the bright side. At least the entry of your next character will be less explosive. Haha. Ha. Ha.

... I should stick to killing people, jokes are not my forte.
*Claps* Bravo Brovo, way to rub in the shrapnel deeper into the shredded guts.

You should roll shity-ly and kill someone else. I'd be highly amused.

You should roll shity-ly and kill someone else. I'd be highly amused.
If it means anything, the notes I have on the IC post I'm gonna write soon have a 90% fatality chance on one of the PC's. So your bloodlust will be appeased. As will mine. Blood for the blood gods, skulls for the skull throne. :ferret:

If it means anything, the notes I have on the IC post I'm gonna write soon have a 90% fatality chance on one of the PC's. So your bloodlust will be appeased. As will mine. Blood for the blood gods, skulls for the skull throne. :ferret:
You would make me a very, very happy Canadian.

Canadian stereotypes... Being broken all the time.

Canadian stereotypes... Being broken all the time.
We lure people in with maple syrup, and absolve ourselves of the guilt of murder by repeatedly screaming "I'm sorry" in a blood curdling manner.

I'M NEVER COMING BACK. NEVER.

I have killed so many people. But every time I do I GET STRONGER.

I love Firefly. :D Is there is a sim or city building Firefly? If not, no matter how cool a game is, I prolly won't play it or play it for long! ;__;

I love Firefly. :D Is there is a sim or city building Firefly? If not, no matter how cool a game is, I prolly won't play it or play it for long! ;__;
It's not a direct firefly game. But heavily influenced by it.

And it encourages murder, organ harvesting, prisoner care, and even has cannibalism!

Will send to you later.

I love Firefly. :D Is there is a sim or city building Firefly?
If this were a thing, then I would never see the light of day again.

It's not a direct firefly game. But heavily influenced by it.

And it encourages murder, organ harvesting, prisoner care, and even has cannibalism!

Will send to you later.

What's it called? I need this information too!

This is all your fault @Brovo
Take responsibility for making Diana addicted ]: Give every member on iwaku cookies for this misdeed. We deserve it D: EVERYONE! And they have to be homemade. By you. And they have to taste good. GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

• Love
This is all your fault @Brovo
Take responsibility for making Diana addicted ]: Give every member on iwaku cookies for this misdeed. We deserve it D: EVERYONE! And they have to be homemade. By you. And they have to taste good. GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!
Only if I get to wear a frilly apron and sing Disney versions of Slipknot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Blacksmithing isn't intensive?! *buys some outrage at Wal-Mart*

/late

Only if I get to wear a frilly apron and sing Disney versions of Slipknot.
Sure, but the apron will be the ONLY thing you'll be wearing :3

Status
Not open for further replies.