No working is getting done on Iwaku now and it's Brovo's fault.

Brovo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Brovo wouldn't stop talking about BANISHED and I GOT IT and it's SUPER FUN and now that is ALL I'M GOING TO DO FOREVER CAUSE I CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH IT.

GOOD BYE IWAKU. IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU.

-murders a town full of citizens-

Reactions: xSiryn
FIRST ARROGANT "I'LL BE THE NEW ADMIN" CHOOSER, AW YISS

I'm planning on going and playing Banished myself soon. Brovo gave it to me for my birthday, so I'll probably end up joining you in not doing anything productive because of that ferret-faced bastard. :D

Has anything changed with that game since release?

It was entertaining and super comfy for a few hours but tapered off once you learned the game...

I WILL BECOME THE ADMIN THAT IWAKU NEEDS, BUT NOT THE ONE IT NEEDS RIGHT NOW.

Reactions: Eve
I like how there are two @Brovo that has answered the poll xD I didn't know brovo had a clone :D

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO BROVO IS, BUT HE CAN EAT A DIRTY SOCK

COCK*

c4e1229e00.png

@Kestrel and @Rain of the Night are LIARS! >:[

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Brovo wouldn't stop talking about BANISHED and I GOT IT and it's SUPER FUN and now that is ALL I'M GOING TO DO FOREVER CAUSE I CAN'T STOP PLAYING WITH IT.
Your welcome. I'll be sure to replace you with an animatronic Diana, filled with ferrets. :ferret:
FIRST ARROGANT "I'LL BE THE NEW ADMIN" CHOOSER, AW YISS

I'm planning on going and playing Banished myself soon. Brovo gave it to me for my birthday, so I'll probably end up joining you in not doing anything productive because of that ferret-faced bastard. :D
Slowly I shall remove my competition, with kindness. How humorous.
I know who Brovo is, but he can still eat a dirty sock.
Yeowch! Here I was just trying to share in a fun thing. On the bright side, ferrets love socks. :ferret:
Has anything changed with that game since release?

It was entertaining and super comfy for a few hours but tapered off once you learned the game...
It still tapers off a bit, but considering it's a sandbox, the ultimate objective is more what you set for yourself. There are disasters now, so larger towns can get smacked in the face with plagues and what not.
I WILL BECOME THE ADMIN THAT IWAKU NEEDS, BUT NOT THE ONE IT NEEDS RIGHT NOW.
giphy.gif

I like how there are two @Brovo that has answered the poll xD I didn't know brovo had a clone :D
Of course I do. Everybody does, they just don't know it! Ooooohhhh, scary.
I'll eat cock any day...
cock.jpg

Seriously, who wouldn't eat some goddamn cock? Just cut it up into several bite-sized pieces first.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD THINGS BROVO!!! >:C

In all seriousness though.
I have Banished myself, it's a fun game. :3

Wasn't aware it had multiplayer though...

WE MUST TRY THIS OUT MY FELLOW IWAKUIANS!!!

Reactions: Brovo
Reactions: Minibit
Last I checked, video games are good things. :ferret:
Yes, but not when they turn Diana into Mahz and Iwaku into the Guild. :P

Wait, Banished got multiplayer?

I just really want that ARK game cause all my friends are having a blast. Someone wanna buy it for me? I'll pay you back on Thursday! C:

Yes, but not when they turn Diana into Mahz and Iwaku into the Guild. :P
#1: We have more than one admin here. Like Vay.

#2: This isn't the Guild.

#3: Diana is regularly here. Honestly. Consistently. Even when she gets obsessed with other games.

#4: This isn't the Guild.

#5: Seriously this isn't the Guild.

I figured this out when one of my friends was being harassed by a stalker and Diana jumped right on that and took care of it the very same day. Thus why I shared in my Banished musings: Because I know she likes city/people sims, and @Diana helped someone I care about deeply with a stalker problem. This is called "friendship" Gwazi, sharing in things people enjoy. It's not like Diana is leaving forever, she's just gonna be absorbed by Banished for a couple days (possibly a week or two) and be back soon. :ferret:

So, you can stop with the alarmist, nonsensical comparisons now. To a site that myself and many others here haven't been part for for several months, Gwazi. Because if this place was anything like the Guild, I'd have long since left by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.