No Way

((Yes, yes you can))

Lily walked around the city carrying a neon bag with a black laptop and some gadgets inside. She was pure......... thats until the government found out that she had acctually been involved in the war, with that she was imediately been put as unpure . But she didnt care though but she was happier than ever!

And thats because with her amazing hacking skills she manage to extract some information from the government. Ending up in an abandoned factory she sat on the huge rock and started taking out her laptop to begin her usual hacking skills.

Sora tilted her head slightly to the side and returned her gaze to Miles, her eyes softened when she began to speak. " Money is not an issue. You probably do not want to hear this but my family brings in more money everyday than we could ever spend. It comes with my fathers position in office and my mothers involvement in community affairs."

" When i was little and my mother took me on her visit to the bank I remember asking her why we kept such as large amount of money in the bank, what were we saving for? And she said it pays to have as much as you could, especially for a rainy day. It did not really bother me in the least until about two years back after I saw one of my neighbors just give away a whole warehouse of supplies, the Lavalles i believe. They trucked everything thing in a family warehouse out here and just... gave it out. Said they were tired of being hoarders. I think it was the look on everyones faces when they received something as simple as a blanket that made me wake up. Made me realize that pure society...we are just economical and material hoarders if not something worse, this may sound ironic coming from a girl with three extra closets for clothes, but I get what the Lavalles were trying to do, and now I cant just sit back and admire piles of money anymore while whole families just sit and wait to die..."

Sora pursed her lips in a slight frown. " I guess what im trying to say is i think my... our rainy day has come. metaphorically of course, and it's time to spread the wealth. How im thinking of it is... it becomes like a chain. I help you guys and we help everyone else we can and then it continues on like that, and then we can really change things. You guys should expect alot more than just clothes." There was excitement Iin her eyes when she looked fully at Miles. Then she realized she had been talking forever and she turned sheepish and rubbed the back of her neck... yet again, a habit her mom insisted she rid herself of.

"Dont be be afraid to just like tell me to shut up sometimes my mom tells me i turn into a chatter box and that I get really emotional sometimes..."

While hacking she hears sounds ... "people" she said closing her laptop and putting it inside her bag she stands up as she runs for an escape..

"Freeze! " the police shouted... and that
Was all she heard as the other police chased her..

Blake jumped, gasping as he felt his heart stop for a full second. He turned around to find Quinn, letting out a rush of breath. "You scared me." Blake breathed as he felt his heart beat heavily. He turned to face the older male, limping slightly. "Don't do that okay." Blake grumbled up at Quinn like a spoiled child, although he was anything but spoiled. Blake looked around, just outside of the bunker doors. It was peaceful out for now. The stars were in the sky, lighting Blake's way while the moon hid for the night. Blake looked up and gave a faint smile. He liked the night time.

'Run..' was all she could think while being chased by the police. She didn't know why but maybe they found out that someone already hacked into their data base. Grinning she jumped over the garbage and pushed some boxes to make an obstacle for the police. Turning she climbed up the ladder leading to the top of an apartment.

Lily collapsed when she reached the roof top. She was shaking a little from running. She had an enough amount of money and the damn loptop was all she had except for some clothes. Standing up she stared at the sky while the stars twinkled above her almost creating a light show for her. Lily held her scarf closer to her mouth as the rest flew behind her like a flag. She sighed as she closed her eyes for a minute.

I am sorry but this roleplay isn't continuing anymore. I started a new one, An Unpure World, you can sign in on that one!