No Way

OOC DISCUSSION PAGE: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/no-way-ooc-sign-up.58662/

"Aren't you?" he questioned her, raising a single brow. "Since when did the rebellion's members corner and threaten thirteen-year-old girls and pull other young women's hair in such an aggressive manner. Why do you terrorise those you seek to protect?"

Miles narrowed his eyes. He had always known Quinn was a brutish man, but he had thought that the man had more sense. As for Brooke, he was surprised that she was still siding with the boss. He turned his head to the girl behind him and smiled weakly, before spinning back to face Quinn and Brooke, lowering his hands as he did so.

"I have spent most of my life working alongside this rebellion," he said, as he turned to face the girl and indicated her to lower her knife. "But what have we really achieved? We are just four people, no - three, one of those is a delusional leader who forgets what we fight for, the other two are just his henchmen. I had hoped that I am not the only one who remembers our true cause - equality - and I will not allow you to corrupt this young girl either. So as I said before, she leaves with me."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Quinn looked at Miles. "fuck you mate" he stepped towards him. "you might be right, this whole thing is messed up, it's horrible, it's pathetic. But I am still gonna fight for what I believe in! I know you're grieving, I know you loved her! She was a wonderful person, she was. But, you decided to fight for what is good, which turned out wasn't that good... But what are you going to do now? Going to life a sad unpure life? Come on Miles"

Brooke had a strong urge to defend herself but knew he was right. She had chased this girl that she had joined the rebellion to protect. Her face fell and she looked conflicted. "You're right." She admitted, looking back at the boss. "But how can we fight this on our own?" She needed leadership. She needed orders. Making her own decisions stressed her out.

Bella gathered her courage and spoke up. "Do I get a say in this?" She asked the man standing in front of her. "Why can't you just let me go? I'll keep my mouth shut, I swear." She closed her mouth before she resorted to begging, blue eyes wide, looking up at him.

Sora was confused she didn't know what was going on anymore. Were they splitting up? "Are you guys splitting up? What's happening?" She turned to the guy standing in front of the girl that held a knife. "Aren't you guys in this for a chance at a better life? If you split up now won't it make it easier for the rebellion to be squashed?" If they split up now i'll have come out here for no reason I can't just let it end like this, it just wouldn't be fair to anyone to be stuck living like this.

"Bella?" Blake squeeked seeing his cousin. When was the last time they talked? He couldn't remember. Blake always moved. It wasn't safe to stay in the same place for long.
"Bella!" Blake ignored the brutish men not letting his fear over take him. He forced himself up as Bella was surrounded. He could make out bits and pieces of their words but not everything.
Blake made it to about two feet from them before his legs gave out. He was sure his ankle was broken but that wasn't important. "Leave her alone." Blake stated determined although he was in no position to tell anyone to do anything.

Quinn had wanted to fight this out further, but he turned to see the boy. He was so eager to protect, even well he was in that state... His voice was stuck in his throat. "you know what" he took his gun out and threw it on the ground. "I'm an idiot" he shook his head. All this time he thought he was fighting for the good things, but he wasn't. "I was blinded by hatred"

Hearing Quinn mention Danielle angered Miles, and the words "sad unpure life" tipped him over the edge. He moved his hand to his handgun, but instead of taking the gun out of his holster and shooting Quinn dead in a blind rage, he allowed himself time to calm down. He then turned to the girl and narrowed his eyes, unintentionally ignoring both the boy and girl who had approached them. He frowned at the girl with the knife, as if to tell her to leave the talking to him. He then looked back at Quinn and Brooke, refusing to smile despite his satisfaction that Brooke seemed to be coming around.

"I don't know about you," he said, as he relaxed his arms. "But..."

Quinn suddenly drew his gun, which led to Miles hurrying back to his holster, but to his shock, the man tossed his gun to the ground and made his statement.

"Thank you for understanding," Miles said, as he stepped aside so that he could look at everyone clearly. "I do want to continue this rebellion, but we cannot allow ourselves to hate, otherwise our prejudices will only lead to more anguish." He then sighed and said, "If we want to succeed, we can't meet under shady bridges and allow people to eavesdrop, by intention or accident. We have to find a temporary hideout and make it our base of operations for the time being. What do you say?"

"What are we gonna do about Boss?" Quinn gestured at the guy that seemed totally startled with his sudden loss of power. "and we can't give one person authority, as you see that only leads to problems. We have to work together, all part of the same movement, not just soldiers" he said this and then walked to Blake.

He had just wanted to say that to Miles, but he was now concerned about the boy. "sit down" as he did so Quinn did aswell. He saw the boy limping earlier and he pushed his shredded jeans up. He touched the ankle carefully "does this hurt"

Blake panted softly. Walking had taken more out of him than he thought but his eyes never left Bella. That was family.
His gaze tore away from her as Quinn approached him. Quickly Blake scurried back thinking he was going to hurt him. He was shocked to say the least when he was gentle with him and was checking his ankle.
Blake let out a yelp of pain as he yanked his foot back. "Ow!....yeah." He whimpered scooting father away from Quinn with a pout.

Sora remained quiet, she looked at everyone, she didn't want to say anything else yet because they all looked on edge. She wanted this to work. They could find a base like miles said, make a plan, do something. Then she got the perfect idea. "Hey guys..." She looked at Miles and Bella, then at Brooke and Blake who still looked like he was unsure, and then Quinn. "My dad owns an old shipping warehouse right on the edges of where our towns meet, I think it's a couple of blocks away from here, but it's been empty for ages you could set up there, and I could make sure it's safe for you guys, but on one condition... I get to be a part of this." Please say yes,please say yes. "I can even get you guys some supplies" she looked at Blake "like first aid to fix your leg and some food anything you need. I can even get you a doctor if it's really serious, there are alot of people in my... community who want to be a part of this, I can help."

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Bella cowered under the glare of the man in front of her but when he turned away she crossed her arms, annoyed at his feeling of power over her. And how she responded to it. He shut her up with one look, how pathetic was that? She refused to put away her knife, still on red alert, but listened intently to their conversation.
The man in front of her definitely seemed like a born leader. He changed the other two's minds with one speech. She respected him for that, and noted that the other two seemed easily manipulated. That could be useful.
"Bella!" Someone suddenly called her name and made her jump. She eyed a small boy that was running towards her curiously. How did he know her? She didn't recognize him in the slightest. She silently prayed that he wouldn't say anything more about her. She didn't want these people knowing too much. She didn't trust them.

Brooke turned to listen when the young Pure girl started speaking. Brave of her, considering. "How can we trust you?" She asked. Respect was growing for Miles, and she hoped that if she followed along then the rebellion could continue, even if it changed to a better course.

"Let him help you," Miles said to the boy, as he turned to face the knife-wielding girl. "I agree with you, Quinn. How can we achieve equality if we have a hierarchy in our own ranks? I suggest that we ask the boss if he is willing to work with us, rather than us working for him, or worse yet - against us. And I also say that we should settle all decisions with a fair vote."

A girl approached them, mentioning an empty warehouse. Miles shrugged his shoulders once she had finished speaking, knowing that the warehouse would be a briliant place for the members to settle. It was empty and secluded and owned by a pure person - the government would never suspect that a pure was hiding rebels. This news made him smile and he turned to them.

"I guess this is our first vote," Miles smiled after Brooke questioned the girl's trustworthiness, and raised his hand. "Do we vote to accept this young pure girl or do we vote not to?"

Sora's heart was pounding." I can't make you just trust me I know it has to be earned, but I came all the way out here to do what you guys are doing, I wouldn't risk my life if my heart wasn't really in it and I want to do this, please just give me a chance, think of everything you can accomplish with just you guys alone which is A LOT, and then add unlimited resources, you could focus on increasing your numbers with out having to worry about where you'll sleep tonight, or if you'll have enough food for everyone, you'll have someone who could transfer all the important information straight from the horses mouth... it could work." She held her breath.

Brooke studied the girl as she talked and talked, her words spilling out from her nervousness. There's always a chance she could trick them into going and then trapped them, but it seemed unlikely considering her age. Her face suggested she was sincere, and it was true, there were many Pure's who wanted equality also. After a moment's thought, Brooke began to nodded slowly. "I say we trust her. It would be a great place for a hide-out." She voted, looking at Miles and then smiling slightly at Sora.

Bella made sure Miles had his back to her before slowly stepping backwards, being as quiet as possible. Everyone else was looking to Sora while she talked, it was the perfect moment for an escape.

Sora smiled on the inside, at Brooke's words. Then she noticed that Bella was slipping back. Before she could make it any further she looked at the young girl. " If this goes through we could use all the help we can get, won't you at least think about it, you would be off of the streets, and protected, you would be safe with them."

"I agree with you," Miles said, giving Brooke a friendly smile as a feeling of renewal rushed through his body. He was pleased to see that the rebellion was being restored to its former glory, yet reformed. "I believe that we should try to trust this girl. Not only does the warehouse seem to be a good hideout, but if what she says is true, we can also receive enough supplies to support us all for a long time, including medical supplies, and we will have a good amount of space for training newcomers."

He then turned after hearing another girl saying something to the young girl who he had earlier protected from Quinn and Brooke. He smiled at her, and calmly spoke. "Please take her words into consideration. We only want to make this world a better and safer place for pure and unpure people alike. If you choose not to join us, we will not stop you from walking away, however, we could use a helping hand."

He politely winked at her, to indicate that he was rooting for her to side with them. Turning back to face Quinn, he said, "How do you vote?"

Bella squinted at him, signalling her distrust, but she dropped her arms, looking less defensive. Maybe they're right. Life on the street is shitty. And if I went with them I could have unlimited food... Her mouth watered at the thought. She wouldn't have even considered it if it was just men, but there was another young girl with them and she gave Bella a sense of security. If she can trust them, I guess so can I... and if it turns sour, I can always run off.
"Fine." She spoke up. "Shelter would be nice.." She grumbled, as if reluctant to surrender to them.

"Welcome to our ranks then," he said, as he grinned at Brooke triumphantly. "I ask for you all to join us too, so that we can look after you while you recover from your injuries or rest for some time."

((Can we wait for Ethan to catch up? There's been a few posts))

"alright mate this won't feel.pleasant, but you're in a bad shape. You're practically skin over bone, so it's not like the tissue around your ankle can protect it." Quinn took his coat off and shredded into long straps. He took off Blake's shoe and he listened to what all the others were saying. He wrapped up th ankle which must have hurt, and then started taking care off the cuts he had. He then turned when he felt the eyes in his back. "oh right yes, I am definitely with the Pure girl, we really need that." Quinn shrugged "I don't think she is lying, but even if she was, we don't have much else. Sorry about thehair pulling" he then added. "I was already on edge..."

Last edited: