1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

No title, no progress!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, does anyone else get this? I have an idea, but I find it impossible to make much progress until I have a good title. I can use a placeholder (usually in the style of a Friends title, e.g.: "The One Where Matt is a Spy") but the need for a title distracts me until I can come up with one I like

Which is especially unfortunate because I am terrible at naming things!

Anybody else? ;_;

2. Never really thought of this, actually! But now that you've said something, I totally have the same problem! It seems anything that makes it past pre-planning is titled, and anything I work on without a headline to keep me going is eternally in draft status. Very strange, indeed. I wonder why this'd be?

3. I usually throw something bullshitty at the title thing to hold myself over, and if I think of something better later, I change it, or it stays forever crummy. Whatever to get me going, even if it's just the name of a character or setting. :x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.