3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
So, does anyone else get this? I have an idea, but I find it impossible to make much progress until I have a good title. I can use a placeholder (usually in the style of a Friends title, e.g.: "The One Where Matt is a Spy") but the need for a title distracts me until I can come up with one I like

Which is especially unfortunate because I am terrible at naming things!

Anybody else? ;_;

Never really thought of this, actually! But now that you've said something, I totally have the same problem! It seems anything that makes it past pre-planning is titled, and anything I work on without a headline to keep me going is eternally in draft status. Very strange, indeed. I wonder why this'd be?

I usually throw something bullshitty at the title thing to hold myself over, and if I think of something better later, I change it, or it stays forever crummy. Whatever to get me going, even if it's just the name of a character or setting. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.