no! she's a full-on monet!

S

sol.

Original poster
Hello hello! I'm Sol! I hope you're doing well today. (Friendly reminder to drink a bit of water if you haven't already.)

I stumbled upon this site by chance while browsing the internet and just really like the vibe here. I admire the effort put into creating a creative safe haven for teens and adults alike while maintaining boundaries and trying to keep everyone safe.

Also, I love how you guys stray away from using terms like "literate" because that always puts me off so much.

I started roleplaying on forums on and off at a young age, had my inevitable Warrior Cats phase on WCRPG and everything haha. But I haven't written creatively in awhile and would really love to get back into it!! I hope to get a feel for the etiquette here and get started asap. :)
To be honest, I have such a self-indulgent (SFW) idea in mind but we'll see if I have the guts to actually put it up somewhere lol. :')

Some of my other interests include graphic design, digital & traditional painting, photography, anything related to space/theoretical physics and zoning out to any kind of music. I also want to get back into reading but I'm currently broke.

Please feel free to reach out and say hi! If you have any tips I'd love to hear them.

Have an awesome rest of your day/night!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: witchlinq. and Miyu
Welcome Sol!!

I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to the forum!I'm new, too!Nice to meet you!