No Roleplay!

• Thread starter Lyrical Machine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple 1x1 RPs that I got into, but I don't feel satisfied by them... My partners and I are on different levels, but I don't know how to break it off without being unkind.

Problems.

Be upfront and honest or you end up hurting both your feelings.

Reactions: Brovo and Oswin
I'm like that as well, though now I'm just searching for roleplay partners, a lot of people seem to not be online when I'm online and it's kinda bothersome.

I'm staying here mainly for the people I get to talk to, and the community. :) But with roleplays, I usually just go for anything I find interesting (and no one-liners, the basic standard for me is at least one paragraph).

Cool partners who can understand my posting schedules and whenever I'm too busy to post are the best~ <3 I'm so glad to have found @Sen. ^^ I didn't think I'd do so well in one-on-one roleplaying since I only really did that on here, and she's been a real sweetie.

• Love
Reactions: Mu and Gwazi Magnum
I actually do most of my role-playing on a different, chat-oriented website. I haven't looked fully into anything here, but I'm sure if I dug, I could find a good RP. I still stand by my theory that the best 1x1 rps are done with live chat as prefered to play-by-post rping.

I'm sick of partners being you know whats and deciding to quit on me before the rp begins or after we only have a couple posts. I keeps searching and searching to find partners, but it's like nope. it happens on every site I rp on, almost makes me want to create my own if I had the money.

I haven't found an RP to join in 5 years! What a terrible roleplaying forum!
I'm pretty sure you haven't cared in 5 years.

I'd also like to note that I haven't been in an RP since I dropped out of Asmo's last roleplay say... 2-3 years ago.

Or y'know...you could just be like me and go on a long ass hiatus from roleplaying for 7+ months.

While hanging out in the Cbox, being a bum.

I'm pretty much always searching, and roleplaying. though it takes time for me.

To be honest, a good portion of the RPs that pop up in the group section just don't catch my interest. Then again, I'm hard to please to begin with.

Otherverse has been ongoing for almost a year (counting its parent RP, Ultiverse)!

Status
Not open for further replies.