No Real Title for This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gonzo

Original poster
I dunno if any of you remember when I talked about my ex coming down to California during the summer. Well, that's in about 3 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel anything like excitement or dread or what, but I don't think I feel anything. Maybe a bit of nervousness, but that's about it. Maybe feelings are there, but won't surface until like next week or two weeks from now.

I dunno. Just felt like putting that somewhere. There's not really a point to this thread because I don't really need/want advice. I mean, if you feel the need to give some, that's cool, but just please don't feel obligated to because I put this in the counseling thread.

That isn't surprising.

There's a lot of reasons to be feeling a lot of different things.
Odd's are your brain just doesn't know how to make sense of it yet.
You'll probably feel something more specific later.

Or maybe they'll just intensify as you get closer to the date.
It honestly depends on the dynamics/relationship between you two, and how you as an individual handle/feel about such things.

Reactions: Gonzo
That isn't surprising.

There's a lot of reasons to be feeling a lot of different things.
Odd's are your brain just doesn't know how to make sense of it yet.
You'll probably feel something more specific later.

Or maybe they'll just intensify as you get closer to the date.
It honestly depends on the dynamics/relationship between you two, and how you as an individual handle/feel about such things.
That's probably what's going to happen. I internalize so much that maybe I'm just subconsciously internalizing.

Wrap it before you tap it.

I recommend you not tap it, unless Reasons, but those better be some damned good Reasons.

Wrap it before you tap it.

I recommend you not tap it, unless Reasons, but those better be some damned good Reasons.
Not really planning to (I had originally planned doing some date-y type stuff and surprising her with a dance... Lol >mfw I realize how stupid that is). Most we'll probably do is dinner.

But thanks for that advice I guess haha

During which you can consume enough wine to affect your performance and therefore act as a safeguard.

Good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.