(Didn't know what to put xD)

played by @CuccoLady

superthumb.jpg

Name
Jongkook Kim

Nickname
Kookie

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'11". Body Type: Small frame, Skinny, Lean Muscle. Eyes:Dark Brown. Hair: Black. Distinguishing Features: Chisled Jawline & Nose, Always Looks Irritated.

Personality Traits
Unadventurous
Workaholic
Gentlemanly
Honest
Easily Assuming
Posh

Other
Fluent in English

2551946a484c4b783472781001d1a51c.jpg

Name
Taeyeon Seo

Nickname
Tiffany

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'5" Body Type: Small Frame, Skinny, No Muscle. Eyes: Dark Brown Hair: Naturally Dark, Dyed Blonde Distinguishing Features: Youthful.

Personality Traits
Bubbly
Light-Hearted
Good Sense of Humor
Outgoing

Other

asian-fashion-girl-glasses-pink-ulzzang-Favim.com-52569_large.jpg

Name
Sunhee Jun

Nickname(s)
Sunny

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'4" Body Type: Slender frame with slight curves
Eyes: Honey color Hair: Brown Distinguishing Features: Round, soft cheeks and expressive eyes

Personality Traits
Determined
Kind hearted
Dreamer
Imaginative
Polite

Other

window_block_street_city_cloudy_58680_1920x1080.jpg

Jungkook stepped out of his car, practically slamming the door shut, and stared at the ground silently. Two young women, who had just entered the parking garage, jumped slightly at the loud noise and paused. They knew Jungkook, from work, but hadn't seen such anger from him in all the years they worked at Author of Dreams (The company they all worked at.) A couple of seconds passed before Jungkook looked up and began to walk to the elevator. He saw the young woman and bowed his head slightly as he passed, but made no greeting comment. He had no interest in fulfilling their curiosity, no to mention they would probably spread rumors, as most of the women in the company did. After stepping on to the elevator Jungkook pressed his floor and waited for the doors to close, obviously deep in thought.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunhee hummed quietly to herself as she walked in the front door of the building, adjusting her glasses before heading towards the elevator. The young woman was carrying a few notebooks in her arms, determined to get plenty of work done during her shift today. Working at Author of Dreams was part of Sunhee's dream of working hard and becoming an author herself. Every day, she would work hard and try to take one step closer to her goal.

Dressed in a black pencil skirt and pink blouse, she stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the floor she needed. She glanced to the side and noticed the fairly upset man nearby. She decided to leave him be, not wanting to bother him or possibly set him off. Sunhee remained quiet and focused on her plan for the day.

blog-elevator-buttons.jpg

Just as the doors began to close Taeyeon yelled, "Wait! Hold that elevator, please!" Before running up, in four inch heels, and stepping onto the elevator. She smiled widely and greeted both Jungkook and Sunhee. "Good morning! It looks like it's going to be a nice day! Even if it rains." She said brightly, glancing at the two as she stood to the side. No matter the day, Taeyeon always kept up a good attitude because she felt like most of her coworkers always had sour attitudes. "So, are you busy today, Sunhee?" Taeyeon spoke up, unable to stand the awkward-or maybe just she felt awkward- silence.

Jungkook nodded his head to Sunhee politely and stepped to the corner when Taeyeon joined them. He recognized Taeyeon because she was always talking to everybody and being friendly, however, he didn't recognize Sunhee. Staring forward, Jungkook listened to the girls conversation, glad to have something else to think about then personal matters. Of course the expression on his face made him look like he was angry.​

Sunhee looked up from her papers when she heard the voice calling to hold the elevator. Pressing the button quickly, she chuckled at Taeyeon scurried in. As she let the doors shut, she looked to her co-worker and admired her lovely style. "Morning Taeyeon. You look lovely this morning." She brushed a hand over her hair and readjusted the papers in her arms. As Taeyeon asked if she was busy, she chuckled and nodded. She was always busy at work due to her focus on her job as well as her writing.

"Yes. I've always got a bundle of stuff to do. Today, I'm hoping that I can get my most recent chapter finished and over to Mikyung to read. She's been my proof reader lately." She smiled and glanced over to the guy in the elevator with them. He looked very grumpy and she was a bit concerned. He also looked familiar but she couldn't tell why she thought that.

Taeyeon gasped. "Thank you!" She said, laughing lightly. Glancing at the papers Sunhee held, Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. She did have a lot in her hands, but she couldn't possibly be doing all that today! "Goodness, you really are going to be busy!" She said. "Oh! Let me read it also! Even though I'm not a writer I could still be of some help." Taeyeon added. Glancing over at Jungkook, Taeyeon spoke up. "Have you ever read any of her writings, Jungkook-shi?" She asked, addressing him formally. She had met him multiple times, but they were not close enough to call each other by their first names. In fact, he was one of the hardest people to get to know at this company. He acted friendly and gentlemanly on the outside, but never aloud conversations to lead towards his personal life or true personality.

Jungkook looked across at Taeyeon then Sunhee. "No. I don't believe I have." He answered shortly, revealing a slight smile. "In fact, I don't believe I've met you before. Are you knew to the company?" He asked, looking across at Sunhee. His smile had faded and his expression was much more business like again.​

Sunhee blushed a little bit as her co-worker asked to read the amount of her book she had finished so far. "Okay. If you want, I'll let you read what I have so far. It's a bit jumbled right now because I'm missing some in between scenes but I hope you'll like it."

When Taeyeon turned to talk to the man in the elevator wither them, her eyes widened a bit at his name. This man was Jungkook? She had heard about him and his tough attitude. However, she felt herself relax a bit when he smiled to her and asked if she was new to the company. "I guess. I've been working here for a few months but I'm still meeting a bunch of people. It's stunning how many people work here. I'm Sunhee Jun. It's a pleasure to meet you." She leaned over and offered her hand to him with a warm smile.

tumblr_n7ro9wNiVq1qbh321o1_500.gif

Jungkook rested on a leg as he waited for Taeyeon to quit rambling. "I was in New York when they introduced all of the new employees, Teayeon." Jungkook informed her.

Taeyeon grinned. "I promise to give you good reviews!" She said happily. Turning her body towards Jungkook, Taeyeon raised her eyebrows as he spoke. He had such a nice deep voice, it wasn't surprising why most the woman naturally wanted to get to know him better. She laughed lightly. "No one introduced you two?" She asked, surprised. After all, he was the main editor for Author of Dreams! "I thought he would be one of the first people you would've met!" Taeyeon said to Sunhee.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows when Taeyeon spoke up, not giving him a chance to reply to Sunhee. Oh yes, it was Taeyeon after all. Jungkook rested on a leg as he waited for Taeyeon to quit rambling. "I was in New York when they introduced all of the new employees, Teayeon." Jungkook informed her. Turning to look at Sunhee he stuck out his hand and shook hers, bowing his head slightly. Though you could tell he was smiling, he was just smiling with his mouth, and not his entire face so it was obviously a fake smile. "Welcome to the company, Sunhee." He said cooly. At that moment the elevator bell rang and the doors opened. This was Jungkook's floor. "Have a nice day, ladies." He said as he exited the elevator in hurry.

The doors closed.

"Wow, I saved you from a long, awkwardly silent ride!" Taeyeon joked when the doors had shut. "He's about as silent as they come around here." She added, stepping beside Sunhee. Without a person to bring up conversation, which she doubted Sunhee would do so, they would've just rode in silence...all the way up...floor after floor passing by in silence...The thought of it gave Taeyeon shivers!

Sunhee looked up at Jungkook as he smiled and shook her head. It was very obvious that he was exceptionally handsome. He had such beautiful eyes, very stylish hair, and a very defined structure to his cheeks and jaw. He looked like a man that could be on the cover of a magazine. She had heard other women swooning over someone and imagined that it was probably him. However, she also noticed that his smile was forced. It was only for show. His eyes looked bored and uninterested. As they broke away from the handshake, she readjusted the stack in her arms. "Have a good day, sir."

After the doors closed, she reached up to brush some hair from her face and push her glasses up some more. With a warm smile, she giggled at Taeyeon's words and nodded. "He seems like a very quiet man. However, some people like the silence. I can appreciate it sometimes. Mostly when I'm writing but I also love music and talking to people. Does he work in editing? He's on the same floor as my friend that reads my story." She felt a little silly asking about his position but she found herself curious about the man that women swooned over. Yes, he was handsome but there must be more to that, right?

Taeyeon couldn't stop smiling, though what at you couldn't really tell. "Yes, he is one of the main editors for Author or dreams. Anything that's set to be published soon has to go through him first." Taeyeon explained. "I'm still surprised you hadn't been introduced to him, especially If you have a friend on that floor." She laughed lightly, unconsciously messing with the tips of her black hair. "Oh, speaking of work. I'm supposed to go on this all day hiking trip with a bunch of other employees and the president of the company. I'm afraid I'll be the only girl there and be left behind. Would you come as well? To keep me company?" She asked as the elevator doors opened again, this time on Taeyeons floor.

Sunhee shrugged when Taeyeon continued to express her surprise at having not met Jungkook yet. Despite her friendly smile and willingness to meet others, Sunhee was always a bit shy and reserved. She had been working on being more outgoing and social but her natural instinct was to stay with her small ring of friends where she was comfortable. When she heard about the hiking trip, she smiled and giggled as Taeyeon begged for her to join so that she wouldn't be alone. "Sure. I'd love to go on a hiking trip with you and some of the others. When is it? Do I need to put my name on a list of some kind? It's been a while since I've gone hiking but I'm pretty sure I still have my boots. If not, I know a good store to find some hiking shoes at." The idea of getting out and spending some time in nature sounded like fun and getting to spend time with Taeyeon would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.