[No One Join] House of 2..... MindFricks

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by DaisyPaisy, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Yeh No One Join this but me and mai Friend There are NOOO Rules... Yep and you can do ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGG...... Except join. And Its in a MANSION with everything, a spa, 2 master bedrooms That are the size of Half a Football field, with connected master baths and W-I-C and a GINOURMOUS game room and much more.... of course though.... You still cant join!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. I WANT MORE COOKIES :D :cookie:

3. :bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  4. The more you talk... the more cookies and hugs you get

5. HELLO

• Cat Like Typing Detected Cat Like Typing Detected x 1
  6. hellerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Cat Like Typing Detected Cat Like Typing Detected x 1
  7. wanna start the rp?

• Like Like x 1
  8. :applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::applecomputer::alligator:

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  9. !me tests this too

10. Tests to see if this works Awwwww yeah this Better

11. Slides down the stair railings into the living room

12. LTES TART THE RP IN 3

13. POPTART 2

14. TOASTER STROODLE 1 START!

16. Sleeps in a cat like mannor on the bed ZHEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... SHUUUUUUUU shoe....... *grabs a shoe from the floor and hugs it*

17. *wakes up from Catland and protecting the shoe of Valoria* YAWN .... im tired...... TIME TO GET UP!! *Goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast*

18. ΞΓΜιμΞℜΣΗ

19. *makes some Pancakes and puts some Yummy SECRET Batter into a wierd looking iron thingy* mmmm Smells yummy *Cracks some eggs in a pan*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.