2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm watching too many threads or something, but I haven't been getting notifications on the site, or through emails.

I've found an additional issue that seems to make it where you stop receiving notifications after a certain period of time not posting in a thread :/

I'm not sure if it's because I'm watching too many threads or something, but I haven't been getting notifications on the site, or through emails.
Have you re-watched the threads?

No, they're still being watched, and a few of them I've posted something on recently. I'll unwatch them and rewatch them again and see if that does anything.

Is it ironic that I didn't get an email notification to this thread, and I'm the one who made it? lol

We're having some strange problems with the alerts and not sure where the problem is yet. O__O Alexa gave a good suggestion, though, we shall see if that helps.

Not sure if this helps, but it seems that most of the time when I'm not getting notifications through emails, it's usually because I'm getting another notification about something else. I got a PM earlier, but didn't get the email for it at all, but I got a notification that someone replied to a thread the same time the PM was sent.

I've unwatched most of my threads and posted something in the ones I want to keep watching to see if I'm still having problems. It's kind of random. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I think it's me, I'm a jinx when it comes to anything dealing with a computer. @_@