No more negatives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, thus it's a great rating, cause now you can throw hugs at everyone :D Hugging aliens that makes you pregnant even :D
WAIT wait wait... does this now mean that hugging a woman, and getting her pregnant at the same time, are now socially acceptable? Because I have this friend called Dorian...

Last edited by a moderator:
We still need

'That's adorable'
'I peed a little'
and
'go on...'

• Useful
Reactions: Lysander
Well if will have "I peed a little" can't we have "the turtle's sticking out"

And what about a snickers bar button? :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Or how about you just be content the 10 ratings you already have, you ungrateful little shits. >:[

Or how about you just be content the 10 ratings you already have, you ungrateful little shits. >:[
Iwaku never settled on 10 emotes, so why settle on 10 ratings?

Iwaku never settled on 10 emotes, so why settle on 10 ratings?
All of the yes.

@Jorick, I have a hard time looking at any workshop you've posted and believing you DON'T think bigger is better ;P

At first, I thought the Hug icon was a rat...

Emotes, sure. Not ratings.

Emotes are the master race.

Ratings are the inferior mutants that need to be purged for their own good.

• Useful
Emotes, sure. Not ratings.

Emotes are the master race.

Ratings are the inferior mutants that need to be purged for their own good.
But you've used them before, so clearly you're an inferior race.

• Thank You
Putting the inferior scum to work for my benefit does not make me one of them. I'm just making use of them before I initiate the final solution and rid the world of their filth. It's efficient, nothing more.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Putting the inferior scum to work for my benefit does not make me one of them. I'm just making use of them before I initiate the final solution and rid the world of their filth. It's efficient, nothing more.
I don't get how increasing their population is helping the final solution at all. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.