No more negatives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-tries to convince Vay that a THIS GIVES ME PLOT BUNNIES is an excellent idea!- >>

-tries to convince Vay that a THIS GIVES ME PLOT BUNNIES is an excellent idea!- >>
No "makes me feel old" rating? ):

Biollante agrees. Facehugger is best icon!
6319138081_3cb0d8b70c_z.jpg

And all haters are like "Whaaaat? Now I have to WRITE about why the stuff sucks imo? / Why do I disagree? Pfff..." *and they walk away from the pc*

That last rating is stupid. Everyone everywhere at every time needs a hug!

Indeed, thus it's a great rating, cause now you can throw hugs at everyone :D Hugging aliens that makes you pregnant even :D

Biollante shall spread the xenomorph XX121 race by granting the facehugging to any post deemed a worthy host for its pets.

Well, I definitely have a new favorite rating now! And I'm tempted to change all of the ratings I've already given to that one, too, and maybe even rate all the posts I'll ever read with it, too! Yes....yes! EVERYONE NEEDS A HUG! LET THE IWAKU XENOMORPH REVOLUTION BEGIN! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

And that was the start of the hug and rainbow apocalypse

this is why i carry a flamethrower

wheres my flamethrower rating?>
You don't get one. We need to take care of our little alien babies ): Flamethrowers are banned.

I once again would like to thank Iwaku for giving me the power to make everyone happy with hugs. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.