No ▫ ▫ Mercy for the Wicked

"If she wishes it so." She turned back to the injured girl and rose to her feet, brushing dirt from her clothing. "Ultimately we couldn't force her into a car with a stranger, after all. Even if that stranger happens to be an 'angel'." She huffed slightly, moving her brown locks out of her eyes as she awaited the woman's decision.

Harper was quiet, but abrasive. Her wounds had begun to sting worse than before as the adrenaline in her system began to fade, and the reality of her situation became ultimately clear. Crowley would not give her much leeway for much longer. He likely hadn't expected her to get so far since he had originally sent only one hellhound after her, but in the faint distance, she could hear the heavy, angry growls howling through the wind. If she started to run now, she could buy herself an hour at most. Her hesitance to trust any of these three women - none of which, oddly enough, were human. But, because they seemed to assume that she was a human, considering that hellhounds rarely pursue anything other than the souls they aim to collect, she had no choice but to take her chances. If she could just get some distance between herself and Crowley, or even find the Winchester brothers, she could be okay. Maybe. Assuming that Sam could be understanding enough to keep Dean from killing her. Not that he would be able to with very much ease unless he somehow managed to ascertain another bomb rigged with iron nails and salt.

Harper had to bide her time. She didn't have a choice. She just needed to keep the details quiet, keep the angel at arm's length, and take advantage of the vehicle nearby. This is lucky, she forced herself to think optimistically. It had been awhile since she had been optimistic about anything.

"Please," She spoke, finally, the caution in her voice still lingering, but the wall she had put up had come down. Her muscles relaxed slightly, and she became significantly less abrasive. "Just... Get me out of here. Take me somewhere. Anywhere but here." The woman winced as she spoke, not from the pain, but mostly from a bruised ego. Playing the role of the innocent victim was not something she was used to. She used to be the savior, not the victim. She used to be a hunter. Not... this.

IC:

Angeal looked at the woman who was victim to the hell hounds and felt as if she was starting to think like Dean, "I'm willing to get you out of here, and you too." She looked at the kimono girl but turned to the demon and spoke,"Not so sure about you." Angeal could feel a scent in the air, it was the hell hounds alright. Just when she thought she could handle herself her cell rang, picking it up she instantly pulled it away from the hear as she could hear a rant going on, bringing it closer to her ear again. "Where are you guys right now?" Angeal asked as she was replied angirly by Dean, "Where are we?! No you tell us where in the hell you are?"
Angeal bit her bottom lip, she hated it when he did that and spoke again, "Look I have victims here they probably need our help, one of them's being chased by a demon so I need to take her to shelter, I need to know where you are. Hearing the instructions she replied, "Got it I'm on my way." Angeal put her cell back and just glanced at the demon, she could never come to trust them except Ruby she was an exception until she turned her back on them. Angeal had no hope for demons being allies, "Okay you two in the car now! We need to get a move on before the thing comes after you." Angeal spoke as she hastily cleared the back seat and just pushed her equipment in the trunk. She waited for the two to respond as she stood by her car.

Wordlessly she looked to the injured one and waved a coaxing hand as she made her way to the car. She sat by the far window, and looked out to the streets, lighted by the passing cars.

"You are not leaving me, either." Norway announced indignantly, not wanting to be left out of the excitement. Her life was too boring anyways, so whether they liked it or not, she would follow them, as long as nothing more pressing happened, but it shouldn't until Xavier came tomorrow to collect. Of course, she really didn't want to do so, and would gladly find a reason to skirt it. Smiling in the dark, she followed the three to the car, sitting in the front passenger seat, because she knew it would bug the hunter. Grinning widely at her, the Alp sat back, tapping a beat into the dashboard.

Harper nodded weakly at the angel, gritting her teeth as she questioned whether or not she would have preferred just facing Crowley and his dogs rather than risking this lot. The gig would be up once they got to the 'safe shelter', because she knew what safe houses for hell hound victims usually entailed. This wasn't her first rodeo, but she knew that she would have a great deal of difficulty feigning her humanity much longer.

When the hunter spoke to some anonymous person over the phone, Harper picked up traces of the man's voice on the other side. Dean Winchester. This was either a miracle, or an extremely bad thing. She forced down a gulp of air; this was going to be a roll of the dice. She could only hope that the odds were in her favor. With much hesitation, the injured woman limped to the car, making it abundantly clear that she was capable of moving and doing so herself, and that she didn't want to be touched.

'Thank you," Harper spoke weakly, leaning against the car to carry her weight as she pulled open the door to sit inside. "All of you."

ooc: For whoever intends on playing Dean and Sam, Harper comes from an old, notorious hunter family, but she went missing about 5 years ago. I figured that maybe her and the Winchester may have briefly known each other when they were younger, which makes her hopeful that they won't just try to kill her on the spot since she'd be a dead giveaway once they got to the safe house, since it'd likely be laced with salt, and that's a problem for her now.

ooc: I'm gonna be honest here, I've never seen the show before xD I just like demon-related stories.

OOC: I totally dig the idea, I don't mind playing the two since I love the show and I actually came up with a fan character so that's how I'm going with the story C= It'stotally okay if you haven't seen the show but I recommend you do it will crack you up and make you cry and have you on the edge of your seat *thumbs up* for the show.

IC:

Angeal finally sighed a breath of relief as she saw the girls walk towards the car, the kimono girl was first and then it was injured woman but she walked herself limping but making it obvious she didn't want to be touched. Angeal was set to go when the Alp demon spoke, "You are not leaving me, either." Angeal arched a brow and saw as the demon walked up and sat at the front passenger seat and smirked. Angeal tried to conceal her anger and hoped having this demon wouldn't be disaster, she just hoped to make it to the destination in one peace and let Dean and Sam handle her situation. Angeal quietly sat in and shut the doors and started the car and as she did she turned up her volume moderately of the stereo and you could hear korean pop music, not even one hint of English song was found in her stereo system.

Angeal drove silently but with haste many a times beeping the horn at cars in the way, the next town wasn't that far, only about 4 hours away but seeing there was an injured person Angeal tried her best. They reached their destination as quickly as possible and Angeal parked her car in front of this motel that read "Blue Rose Garden" Angeal hoped out and asked the girls, "Okay someone help her up with me, since she'll need to walk a flight of stairs up." Angeal waited as she opened the door for the back seaters not even bothering for the Alp demon.

She opened the door on her side and stepped out, moving next to Angeal. Stairs would be a difficult task for the injured woman, she guessed, so she nodded and held an arm out for her to lever herself out of the seat with. She looked in a different direction however, and studied the building they were destined to enter.

"Such animosity towards my kin." Norway says simply, getting out of the vehicle. It wasn't that she wasn't used to it, but it still put her off. Wasn't this country all about "All men are created equal"? Apparently, it should be revised to "All men are created equal save for the nasty and evil vampire races." Rolling her eyes, the Alp chuckles a little, gazing up at their destination. She was a legal immigrant, about as legal as the humans who crossed the Atlantic fearing religious prosecution. Germany just wasn't safe for her kind anymore, so she along with many others, left, finding refuge here. Looking back at the injured one, she says, "I can carry you. If you want. I mean no harm, simply trying to be a kind soul."