1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

[No longer of need] Looking to talk with someone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Midnight Justin, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm close to falling into a deep depression and I was just looking to see if I could talk with anyone that might be able to get me out of it.

2. Send me a message hon, I'm all ears. :]

3. I'll send you a pm soon I'm doing alittle graphic arts.

4. Alright. I'll probably be in class (college student) but I'll respond as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  5. don't worry I am a student also. So I'm usually busy but I need you to pm me since I can't send you a pm.

6. My inbox is open. I'd be glad to help.

7. Long-term sufferer of depression checking in.

No one can get you out but yourself.

But I will do anything I can to listen, and help. My PM box is open.

8. Like Seiji said, only you can pull yourself out of a depression. But I do acknowledge sometimes it requires someone else's help to guide us out and help us sort out our thoughts. My inbox like the people above me, is always open.

9. I know that i only can get out myself but with help of others is always a good help. I would pm you I already have two people helping me thanks for trying to help me though

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.