1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice-of-Life, Sci-Fi, blah
  • BON. JOUR. I'm here again since I have an art sales and don't want to accidentally go inactive, so I'm looking for a new RP YO... A BROPLAY //shot

Anyways, here we go!

As a heads-up, I will only roleplay with people who are 18+.

Also, I am looking for only ONE specific roleplay, so please note that when posting!
  • I'm Alyxsandre, most commonly known as Nia! BUT, you can call me Alyx if that sounds easier. It is very nice to meet you =V=7

So now we get into the intros, ja? I am agender so don't bother asking about my sex or gender, and I'm a whopping 23, I graduated about a year ago from a double-major in Art School, and work as a lifeguard at a super chill place, so my schedule isn't too heavy! I'm super into anime and manga and more often than not you can find me watching some anime (currently watching way too many anime) or religiously refreshing the manga sites for updates (currently reading Noragami, Gintama, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, to name a few (I literally have like, 10 tabs on my phone open of series I'm reading)). I'm also running two roleplay groups on DeviantArt!! Drawing galore! If it wasn't clear by now, creating characters is my drug, so 9.9 times out of 10, I'll be making a completely original character for whatever.

Generally, I'm an EXTREMELY friendly person, and adore getting to know the people and/or group that I roleplay with. I also talk a lot. I'm a huge conversationalist, and a very people-person. I love talking to people, so if you get annoyed by constant chatter, well... We will not be compatible roleplay partners, haha.

I am a lit+ roleplayer with replies ranging in length depending on the reply I get. Basically, it ranges from 400 words to about 2,400 words or more... Again, it depends on the type of reply I get, but I promise you I won't fail you!

And finally, I have a thing, and that thing, is a love for Bromance.

STOP. STOP RIGHT THERE.

I SAID BROMANCE, NOT Romance! What does that mean? It friggen means PLATONIC friendships \ O - O / AND SO... I'm craving a bromantic character relationship thing incredibly hardcore, because I can never have enough of it in my life. Like, seriously. I could easily make two characters myself and have them interact with each other in that way but I don't feel like it'd be the same at all. So here I am.

IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT BY NOW, I'm not interested in anything that's romance-based right now, I'm not interested in doing yaoi... This is a bromance, not a romance. I want these guys to be friends not boyfriends.

Will you be the mance to my bro? I will probably be quite picky with picking a partner, and there is a HUGE PLUS IF YOU'RE ALSO AN ARTIST BECAUSE I WANT TO DRAW OUR DORKS BEING STUPID TOGETHER! ;v;/

…So now, we go onto the NEXT TABS!
  • • Ahem. *coughs* My limits are your limits \ = u = /
    • I will only roleplay with people who are 18+.
    • Mary Sues and Gary Stues are gross >8'V
    • I will only make original characters and will only roleplay with original characters. No exceptions.
    • Typical RP rules like no power-playing or god-moding 8V e t c.
    I'm a crazy writer, but I adapt my writing to my partner's. I prefer slow roleplays over fast ones though |'D BUT. If I'm super into it... You can expect my replies to come at least once a day XD
    • I will mostly do only paragraph roleplays, but I'm QUITE the fan of spontaneous script-plays through IM.
    • Unique Plot > Fandom.
    • Google Docs > Thread > PM
    • I love me some Skype and/or Discord chatter.
    • RL > Web life. I will always, ALWAYS respect that. I hope you can, too.
    • I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
    • You must be willing to talk, plot, character-develop build, world-build, etc.! I like having a good relationship with my fellow roleplayer(s)! My motto is you can't have a good story if you're not friends with your rp partner. WE WILL NOT GET ALONG UNLESS YOU'RE COOL WITH LOTS OF OUT-OF-CHARACTER CHATTER. It's an added plus if you have a skype or discord so we could like, aiunno, chatter a ton, maybe chatplay with our dorks and YEAH FUN STUFF.
    • I WILL be a bit picky when it comes to choosing who to RP with |'D
    • THIS IS NOT EXPECTED FROM ANYBODY, BUT IF YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN CHARACTER THEN THAT IS A HUMONGOUS PLUS. I want to draw our characters, and I will be drawing my own. So if you're an artist + roleplayer then ohmygod my frail heart cannot take this. You can see my art here or over here, although this account's relatively new thanks to me changing/moving accounts! My old account is found here.
    Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for ONE partner, and really only have time for one, so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples when you ask if I'm interested in roleplaying with you v3v... Please.
  • WHOOT! You have finally made it through all that horrible stuff, eh? Sorry you had to suffer through it! AT LONG LAST! We arrive at the thing everybody wants to see... Maybe.

First and foremost, I am craving a roleplay like this…
    Will you be the mance to my bro?
    • TL ; DR :: Let's build an epic story together with two guys that are completely in platonic love with each other o - o... Nothing more. Just friendship.
    • ...Bromance. Not two homosexual boys falling in love with each other. It has to be two male characters (I know it's kinda bleh, but I do kinda want two dmab males (genderfluid/agender males is a-ok with me) just being in a platonic relationship ;v;' don't hate me.)
    • Examples? Daily Lives of High School Boys. Rhett and Link, the youtubers. Ore-Monogatari's Suna and Takeo. Tanaka-kun and Ohta-kun from Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge. Basically all the dorks kiddos from Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan... And can't forget Gilgamesh and Enkidu //shot 8D Things like that.
    • I'm up for either High school kiddos or older guys 8V
    • No plots. Let's come up with that together.
    • I have two kinds of characters I wanna use, next tab has them both!

Other than that now, how 'bout we get down to business?
    Key:
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I will KILL for this!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
    ♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
    ♥ – Sure, why not?
    Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
    Baha, most tickle my fancy, honestly. I'm up for a slice-of-life with some supernatural elements /eue/ Like powers and such.
    Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Action ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Supernatural ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Slice-of-Life, Modern ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Comedy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Topics ::
    //points above and points to the next tab, second spoiler

Character-Types ::
    //points above

Pairings I'm willing to go up for in 1x1 ::
    these can fall under any genres I've provided or any other you suggest... But really just show me what kind of character you'd use 8'D
    Male x Male (platonic) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    "Blood" Brothers ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Childhood Friends ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Classmates ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Another x Another (♥ to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ depending on the pairing)

Genders I will Use ::
    Agender (dmab only) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And thus, I have FINISHED. At last. So…next tab?
  • Essentially, these are the types of character I want to make/use:
    Idea #1
    [spoili]Basic Overview :: A smol kiddo who's incredibly happy and peppy. Is a notorious Chuunibyou, but is really just incredibly naïve and has a hard time making friends. Definitely a bit of an outcast, shy and timid, but all he really wants is a friend. Somebody to talk to. So he might get a bit clingy.
    Setting :: High-School Slice-of-Life. /ouo/
    Name :: He has none yet.
    Nickname :: Maybe he'll get one soon 8V
    Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male/Agender?
    Sexuality :: /ouo/ who knows
    Personality ::
    • • • • Timid, Shy, Happy-go-lucky, Socially Awkward. HE IS. A Chuunibyou. For reasons.

Quick Bio ::
    • • • • He has none. Yet xD

Notes ::
    • • • • • • Tiny smol cinnamon roll who just wants a friend.
    • • • • • • He is REALLY good at one thing. Like swimming and/or playing rhythm games, but nobody believes him 'cuz of his chuunibyouness.[/spoili]

Idea #2 (Leaning more towards this one. But it'll require LOTS of world building.)
    [spoili]This character. He comes from the same rp as This guy, so I'd love to be able to use them both in the same setting.

His name is Vittorio Xanto Draco, and he's one of my most treasured characters that comes from a rather touchy background, but I really want to see him live again.

As a TL;DR, he's essentially a doll come to life by some magical powers and made as a secondary prince of a sort of kingdom. I'm trying to figure out how to adapt the story into something else so I won't just be mooching off the rp he was in... But it's kinda hard D; I'd love it if we could be able to come up with something together, 'cuz I really hate the idea of these two gathering dust, which they kind of already are
    ; - ;[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
Status
Not open for further replies.