No Lives Matter Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
I've said it before and I'm gonna keep saying it and no one will stop me. No Lives Matter and they never will.

Black lives don't matter to black people which makes the movement and hastag a pile of shit automatically. If black lives truly mattered, World Star Hip Hop wouldn't be a thing. Black on black crime wouldn't be the #1 killer for black men ages 13-34. Black people wouldn't despise other blacks who don't think like them, act like them, or have the same interests as them. Like me for example.

You want black lives to truly matter? Let's eliminate the following from our community then:

Social Justice and ignorant fallacies like white privilege
Homophobia
Hatred for black nerds/otakus
Religion
Black on black crime
Hatred for blacks who choose to date outside of their race
Black Nationalism/Black Power/Pro-Black

The list goes on. Police brutality isn't a racial issue and never has been. It's an issue of statism and bullshit laws/wars such as the War On Drugs. There is no "black struggle". Whatever black people think they go through exclusively, people of other races go through just as much if not more. Stop being so self-absorbed and thinking you're the shit when you're not, disgracing the human race with your nonsense. Stop blaming other races for issues you usually bring upon yourself.

Racism will always exist and every race is capable of it. To eliminate racism would mean to eradicate humanity. Good luck with that. Martin Luther King Jr had a dream that people would be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Congrats on fucking up that dream and ruining what the REAL Civil Rights Movement accomplished. You guys are NOTHING like them and you never will be. Don't you ignorant cowards dare compare yourselves to them and ruin their legacy.

All lives don't matter either. If all lives did matter, serial killers, pedophiles, mass shooters, and the like wouldn't exist. We wouldn't have social justice warriors spouting their bullshit and ruining things between the sexes and the races.

So to all my black people who happen to be reading this, this is why I will NEVER say Black Lives Matter or All Lives Matter. Because neither of these things are true and will never be true unless humanity in general changes drastically and that's not happening anytime soon unless Armageddon happens assuming it happens at all.

(P.S. I'm saying "you" in a general sense. Not targeting anyone here. Just ranting.)

tumblr_nfwnyc1apy1u1qld9o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.