No Limit - Take The Person Above You Out

If I took Layne out on a date, I would bring her to the world of Alagaesia. We would ride together on the dragon Saphira, doing twists and turns and flips and high speed tricks in their air for awhile. Then we would land, and I would read her poetry while Saphira used her wings to shade us from the hot sun. Afterwards, we would travel to Farthen Dur and enjoy the company of the dwarves. We would drink and feast celebrate and gaze upon the stunning architecture. Lastly, I would bring her to the Elven city of Ellesmera. We would listen to the Elves sing and we would walk in nature, hand in hand, and look up at the stars and then we would cuddle. Because I like cuddling. :3

If I could take Alexhandr on a date (Most likely would never happen ;-;) I would take you to my favorite park when the flowers are fully bloomed and under my favorite cherry blossom tree and have a picnic and bring the most mouth watering food ever that I made. There we would laugh and chat and just watch the world go by while we cuddle (I like cuddling to) until the moon is high in the air. Then I'll take you to a you a medow to watch the stars and chat a little then we both fall asleep in each others arm under the moonlight. C:

Step 1: Time machine
Step 2: Set to 6 years old
Step 3: Chuckie Cheeses with Unlimited tokens to win all the Tickets.
Step 4: Ball Pit PIzza Fight with everyone, including the Animontronics
Step 5: Time Machine Again
Step 6: Current Age
Step 7: Beach Pinic
Step 8: Dockside carnivals
Step 9: Time Machine again
Step 10: Set to age 80
Step 11: Early Bird Breakfast at Dennys, Getting you all the Early Specials.
Step 12: Unage self, kiss good night.
Step 13: ???
Step 14: Profit

If I could take Jinx on a date...

First, we'd go get all-you-can-eat authentic pho and ramen. Drinks on me. Then we'd sing karaoke, and after that we'd teleport around to all of our old neighborhoods showing each other our favorite hangouts. Like the creek behind the house I grew up in, and where he went to elementary school.

Next, we'd stay up all night watching nostalgic anime, wuxia flicks, and Asian rom-coms and horror movies. It would be light outside when we finished, and I'd cook us breakfast. Then we'd just hang out on the couch talking until we both conked out from exhaustion- but not before we'd devolved into the kind of silly humor you only get to when you're sleep-deprived.

Best bromance ever. :]

Oh Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Dearest Ozzie.

I would let you bask in my glory.... That would be enough, right?

(JK)

I would take you on a tour of Europe and pay for everything- drinks and food. We'd go to Italy and I'd hire personal chefs for us and we'd watch the sunset every night.

Then I'd end it by dropping to one knee with a small box in hand, and ask you the big question:

I caught a shrew, can we keep it?

HYDRO-SANS.

I'mma take you out, guuuuurl.
We gonna ride a dragon,
and then sleep on a moon around Jupiter.
And then we're gonna roll around in snow, and leaves, and dance like pixies.
AND THEN,
WE SHOOT A BABY WITH A MARSHMALLOW GUN.
So it will eat the mallow and giggle with glee.
I shall treat you to cupcakes of red velvet and cream cheese frosting.
Also, red wine. Though, I don't drink, I think it is damn classy.
And we are damn classy. Damnit.
Also,
I shall conclude the night to buying you these pets:
baby-platypus-500x379.jpg

STACI!
I would help you pick out super amazing clothes and maybe even let you shed some of your sparkling style upon me. Then I would help you do your hair and all kinds of cool awesome colorful makeup.

I would bake you cookies and make you eat them while I tell you that you're pretty. >:[
And then we would watch ALL THE POKEMON MOVIES. In a marathon.

If I could take Kitti on a date....

• I would take her Paris becuase she looks smexxy as fuck in a berret.
  • In Paris, we would stay away from snails because Iliana hates snails, but, if Kitti wants it, and ONLY if Kitti wants it, we'll eat Escargo. She'd have to take me to the hospital because I'd probably be sick, but I'll be sick...AND IN LOVE.
  • Then we'd go to a flash mob. Yes.
  • Then, we'd talk to people and tag team them with our cutey cute voices. Double the cuteness is an instawin.
  • Dancing, mon chere? ;]
  • We'd have to go pick up Coti and the three of us will dine on the FINEST French like food stuff. Kitti would be the most amazing, beautiful, woman in a dress that I bought, and she would dazzle all night because she is my Goddess.

THE END.

First, there would be a fitting, of TOP HATS and MONOCLES, because they are completely necessary to look classy. I would then have us go to the next destination in a horse-drawn carriage, except it will be drawn by ZEBRAS. And the driver will be an exceptionally muscular Australian who believes in solving problems with his BARE HANDS. We will then attend the karaoke place, have a private room, and sing whatever the hell we please without even caring about what anyone says afterwards. As for food, do you like Italian? I love Italian. But not lasagne or ravioli, those never really agreed with me.
Did I mention that the complimentary after-dinner mints are actually PLANETS made of THOUSANDS OF CLUSTERS OF TINY MINT SWEETS.

Have I interrupted something?

First,
Medic,
we gonna go to a unicorn ranch and pet some unicorns, because then we shall gain their powers from the mystical horns that sprout from their noggins.
Den, we gonna mount a rainbow and ride it all the way to Asgod, where then we will duel with Thor for the rights of Leadership.
Thor will say "OHHAY, LETS NOW FIGHT, LOL. I LYK U GUISE." and then we shall have a bonfire.
Afterwards, upon soaring back to Earth, we shall drink the "Drink Me" drink, which shall make us supah tiny. We can twirl on top of marbles, and act as if they are the only vehicles we are allowed to ride.
When we become bored, we can eat the "Eat Me" treats, and grow SUPAH tall/big/gigantor.
After dancing the Waltz around the city of New York, crashing into many buildings, of course,
we can end the night by watching the sun fall into the ocean, and then colonize the City of Atlantic.

Fin.

All right Staci

First, I would take you to Germany where we would have lots of delicious German chocolates and sweets.
After we ate our fill, we would go on a lovely adventure seeking to dominate all of Europe...and probably Asia too.
We would whip out all of our pokemon and use them as an evil army to climb our way to the top of Europe.
Once we were named king and queen of the European continent, we would rain candy down from our castle in the sky, filling the land with much happiness and joy.
Despite our hostile takeover, all of Europe would instantly recognize us as the greatest rulers they had ever seen!
We would continue the rest of the afternoon playing with Gundam Model kits and board games until we felt hungry again.
Once dinner time hit, We would have Chef Kirby come and whip up some delicious grub to fill our empty tummies.
Finally after dinner, I would fly our castle over to Asia and promptly take them over too, allowing us to keep their Pandas and Red Pands :3 in exchange for more candy than they could ever eat, be cause we have that much candy...and cupcakes! We also give them cupcakes...They drive a hard bargain.
After cuddling with all the cutness of pandas and pokemon and gundams, we would retire to our bedchambers where we would fall asleep after one simple good night kiss on the cheek each.

Voila

I don't know Dr.Pepper, but he seems like the music type, so lets go to a concert! Listen to our favorite bands and where silly hats and carry glow sticks! A drink of two of alcohol and a lot of jumping! After, we'll wheel ourselves off to a simple restaurant and not order a lot. We don't want to mess up the buzz we have. So, more drinks!

While we're at it, let's do some Karaoke! We'll sweep the crowd away with our singing until the night eventually brings us to our room. There, we'll play a fun video game for a while, skip the movie, and cuddle in the bed.

Iliana and I would take a trip to Hawaii where we'd stay at a great hotel! After arriving and getting settled in we'd start off with some fantastic Hawaiian cuisine and delicious mixed drinks. After that we'll take a trip up the mountain and get a grand view of the whole island!

Before the sun goes down, I'll tell you about my surprise that I had arranged and we'll ride back down the mountain. Instead of going back to the hotel we'll go to the beach, do a little swimming and watch the sun set. Afterwards we'll go for a walk in the cool sand, eventually reaching the highlight of the night.

Set up on the sand there will be a big collection firewood for us to use. With the bonfire lit, we'd spend most of the night with the elements. Kick back and watch the fire dance, cuddling on the sand of the shore. A dazzling night sky above and the rhythmic sounds of the ocean for ambiance. A perfect conclusion to the day.

Ahem...

If I could take Hirohashi on a date...

I'd take him to my house first. I am honestly horrible at planning dates and things, so we will just have to sit there for a minute or two until I spontaneously come up with an idea about where we're gonna go. I'd jump up and exclaim that we should drive Downtown and take a look at the sights and the city fair! We can gasp and laugh at all of the funny people on the corner doing shows, making balloon animals, and selling sweets! I'd ask for cotton candy and purchase one that we can share! I would let him eat off of his favorite color because I'm really picky on my cotton candy color! D:

We'd stop and listen to the band that is playing, whatever type of music is going on. Eventually we'll hear a song that we both know and sing along with it, dancing like there is no tomorrow! I'd ask him if he's hungry and then take him to a restaurant that has tables set up outside with beautiful vases and things. We'd eat whatever we want and sit there for a while just to talk about things. I'd get all blushyface because we keep holding eye contact! >:[

Eventually, we'll get up and walk some more until we stop to get ice cream! Just to be funny, I'll dip my finger in mine and touch his nose with it, for the giggles. If he gets mad, i'll pout and cling to his arm and sweetly exclaimed that he was too adorable for me to resist! Our feet will start hurting, so on our way back to the car we go! Instead of driving the main way, we take the log way, enjoying the night time lights. I'd look at him and admit that this night was the best I can remember thus far. Whatever he says will make me blush, I know it, then I'll wheel off to his house. I'd drop him off and wave and let him walk inside, but I wouldn't be able to drive off...

So, after parking, I'd rush to the door, ring the doorbell, and bite my lip and fidget with my fingers. When he answers, I'll throw my hands around him and exclaim, "LET ME STAY!" Hopefully he does...

Reactions: 1 person
If i was to take Ili on a date, It'd probably go something like this

Edit, now to isintall a nightclub into the airship

Reactions: 1 person
If I could take Grandmaster Karsikan on a date, one, I will wear a helmet. I am afraid he will tackle me with hugs or glomps or some other thing that will probably so strong that it will knock me unconscious. Just...a precaution.

I will then proceed to drive him to a weapons store in MY car so I can play MY music. Just to watch him suffer his embarrassed suffers. Ah~

We'd go in the store and I would remind myself not to touch things. GMK would show little interest in some things and too much interest in others, I would assume. This would scare me. "GMK...Step away from the nukes..." I would say. He would rage, I wouldn't care, we eat, more music, the end.

SO CUTE. >:[

Let's see me and [MENTION=731]Iliana[/MENTION], god what wouldn't we do....that didn't end up in the destruction of a third world country anyway

First, airship

Second, I'm thinking Venice? why? cause I've never been, and the best trips are when you experience something new together no?

Third, ???

Fourth, Profit

Oh and My playlist the whole trip

Hubbu:

1. Go to Russia.
2. Find a bear.
3. Ride the bear.
4. Stop at a cafe and find delight in some fresh raspberries and or strawberries.
5. Find a cinema festival and watch some indie films.
6. Critique the hell out of said films, and do bad impersonations of the actors and actresses.
7. Ride Mister Bear to a grape orchard in Italy.
8. Pull some fresh grapes, and make wine.
9. Clink our glasses, and enjoy the stars as they come out in the sky.
10. And give Mister Bear a fish cookie.
End.

If I could take Staci out on a date...

WE WOULD FLASH MOB A WENDYS.

WE WOULD NOT EAT AT WENDYS. CUZ WE'D BE IN THE MOOD FOR SALAD.

Then, we'd tone it down and scuba diving. I would tell her shes the most beautiful fish ever. AND MEAN IT. >:c

Next, we'd make cookies in weird shapes. hah. hah. yeah.

THEN A LATE NIGHT GLOWSTICK RAVE PARTY.

Done.