No, I am not superman

C

clark

Original poster
Hello there! I am Clark, and I have come to have fun. I don't enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, or sharing my feelings over a candle lit dinner.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
clark is good and fine, thanks. :)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am a member of the fairer sex and of the ripe old age of 19 *shudder*

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? not sure, I've never really played too many.

What kind of characters do you usually play? shy girls with a dark side

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? angry marines

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud, he is more than a man, he's a shiny golden god!

Hey!!! Welcome to Iwaku. You'll have fun here, I knowz it. I'm also intrigued by thee - excited to see whatchyou'll do 'round here.

Hello to you, and thank you :) It seems like a fun place, just not entirely sure where to start. It's so intimidating! Oh well, I am sure by next week I'll have to hang of it.

I saw you before, clark. In das board games thread. You're moving about quickly.
Good to have you on Iwaku though, welcome!

If you need anything, or have questions. Just ask me, or another one of our staff members.

See you around!

[GLOW=cyan]This question thing intrigued me so I decided to answer it. Very cool first post :) welcome to Iwaku!
[/GLOW]
What nicknames do you like to be called?
[GLOW=cyan]My name is Grim or whatever you can think of that I know is me :)
[/GLOW]
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
[GLOW=cyan]I am a male and am sorry for the rest of my genders' ridiculousness :P[/GLOW]

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
[GLOW=cyan]Willing to try anything but I usually like fantasy or something crazish.[/GLOW]

What kind of characters do you usually play?
[GLOW=cyan]I haven't quite figured that one out yet...[/GLOW]

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
[GLOW=cyan]Wolf Packs. Sparkling Vampires shall BURN!! (P.S. I did enjoy reading twilight. I will say that but I think it should have gone differently and that vampires should still burn not sparkle. No offense to those with or against what I am saying)[/GLOW]

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
[GLOW=cyan]So many times, it happens too fast. You change your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight just to keep them alive!

It's the, eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. Risin' up to the challenge of our rival. And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night and he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger...

BTW clark is a cool name =) even if you're not superman lol.
[/GLOW]

I keep reading the first line and wondering if it's true.

Hi, Mr.Clark! I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire, also not Jean Grey because she fucking SUCKS if she's not the Phoenix. >:[

ANYWHO! I hope you're enjoying the site!