Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice-of-Life, Sci-Fi, blah

• • Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind... •

I'M SORRY THAT I KEEP VANISHING AND COMING BACK, IWAKU ;A;/

But ahem //clears throat...
    Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for... SOME THINGS!

One or so 1x1s~ Essentially, I'm looking for a some silly broships. Ie, silly boys being silly together... Completely platonic 8V Details BELOW! I'm also willing to look at your stuff!

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my writing samples are here. Oldest are first, newest are last.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my old account there, or my tumblr over here.

As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... But if your rp's cool enough, I may ignore that aspect... Maybe.

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful (but let's be honest here, it's all a façade OTL Kinda. I tend to have a lot of energy and smiles never really fail to be painted on my lips. |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

ONTO THE NEXT TABBBBB

• • I Be Looking For... •

• I only roleplay with people that are 18+, sorry!
    • Original > Fandom
    • I will only consider Fandom roleplays if they A.) Have no canons in the rp, itself, and B.) Have an original plot.
    • Pokémon is my favorite fandom 8V
    • But I'll consider things like My Hero Academia or Mob Psycho 100
    • I'll reiterate: NO. CANON. CHARACTERS. None! Zero! Zip!
    • I said it above but, Real-Life faceclaims kinda creep me out. They are kind of an immediate turn-off 8'D
    • Lazy-Lit = Advance Lit > Lit.
    • I'll look at almost any rp you've got so toss'm at me 8V So show me your plots!
    • No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. Except for talking. If you don't have a discord or a skype, I'm fine with keeping contact on here!
    • If you have a Skype or Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
    • Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
    • I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I have a thing against non-canon when it comes to OCs. It feels very unfair to my characters, who are made completely unique for the roleplay 9.9 times out of 10. I want this to be their CANON. Not just a side-story because you're bored and want to use your character :/
    • If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners.
    • If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical hetero- or homo-, we won't be compatible as partners.
    • For the casual broship, ONLY looking for MXM PLA TONIC. PLATONIC. You know, that thing where two guys love each other and it's NOT romantic? Yeah, that |D Though I AM open to a romance... Vivian's kinda weird so... But that's only if you wanna rp with Vivian.
    • I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
    • Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for ONE partner per 1x1, maybe two at most, and really only have time for one, so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples when you ask if I'm interested in roleplaying with you v3v... Please. I will ask you to please look at my rules again if you do neither of these things when you express interest.
    • I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz. And tell me about yourself! I like having a FRIENDSHIP with my roleplay partner!
    • That is all. v3v/

• • Character(s) I Wish To Use •

This is just some pre-made characters I'd like to one day use again 8V9 But I'm all good with making some completely from-scratch dudes, too!
    Trigger-warning, speak of eating disorders.
    Rosamund Todd ::
    ※ ※ Basic Overview :: Rosamund Todd is a very promiscuous person who will likely sleep with anybody who wants to. Unlike what you'd expect from a 'playboy,' though, he sees nobody as an object, simply as people with a similar motive—You want to satisfy your carnal desires? Good, so do I. He makes it clear to anybody who gets involved with him that he's this way and has no real plans on falling in love with anybody, but it doesn't mean he can't fall in love... The essential purpose of this roleplay will be one of romance. (Please remember, however, that Rose is genderfluid.) I want to have a relationship build with another character. This isn't a 'break the habits of a playboy' kind of roleplay, because he was never a playboy to begin with—he just enjoys the more carnal pleasures of life.
    ※ ※ Setting :: Somewhat sci-fi-y. Imagine something like The Fifth Element or some more futuristic sort of thing.
    ※ ※ Name :: Rosamund Todd
    ※ ※ Nickname :: Rose
    ※ ※ Sex :: Male || Gender :: Genderfluid
    ※ ※ Sexuality :: Bisexual , Polyamorous
    ※ ※ Age :: 27
    ※ ※ Personality ::
    • • • • Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Honest, Elegant, Gentle, Delicate, Extroverted
    ※ ※ Quick Bio ::
    • • • • Raised by his parents to be more feminine than masculine, Rose isn't what you'd expect from a male at all. He carries himself very delicately, and calls most people his 'sheep' or his 'butterflies.' Right now, at the age of 27, he's the type of person you'd see surrounded by men and women and everything-in-between, casually chatting and finding himself in the bedroom with later...
    ※ ※ Notes ::
    • • • • • • Will not take his clothing off during more intimate moments, at least not with those who are only with him to sleep with him.
    • • • • • • ... Seems to be a bit underweight (Trigger Warning: He does have a eating disorder. Just a heads up if you're uncomfortable with that.)
    • • • • • • He will NEVER go for anybody who has an aura of 'delicate' and 'fragile.' The quiet, shy types. Trying to win over the quiet, shy types is never something he'll do, because he sees it as shallow and just flat-out a bad idea. He will only go after those who have a sense of emotional and overall independence, as a challenge to himself. Often gets turned-down, though.
    • • • • • • In his previous incarnation (he was from another roleplay I just couldn't get into,) he had a more emotional relationship with two people--a teddy-bear of a man known as Iuno, and a plus-sized elegant female called Stradivary. These three are essentially best friends, but also lovers.

※ ※ Two examples of his character from the FIRST roleplay Rose used to be in (he's been in two so far OTL ) ::
    "A pursuer of beauty that follows after is no stalker. I simply saw you in passing and decided to follow..." Which was true. There was no lie in that. He grinned at her. "The word 'no' is simply an opportunity that I decide to take. It is not an answer, simply a path..." he chimed. "And I have grasped it and will follow it until its ends..."

"I do believe, however, that it is known as an or--" he began before the female began to shout at him. 'Fake...'

'Say whatever you may, my beautiful lamb, your offensive jabs do not reach me...' he thought. Many a times he had heard these words, without a doubt by those whose hearts he's broken. He never did understand how their hearts could be so broken, could break. They knew he was promiscuous. They knew he would lie with whomever he so pleased, charm all who wanted him... But every once in a while, those that weren't just another wolf in sheep's clothing would break. They hadn't just used him as he uses others, their hearts would fall and result in a break--a shatter.

Such was a cruel fate, but it was simply that--a fate. It did not move him, deter him. It was simply another turn in the long turning track of life.

He opened his mouth to respond, but was once again he was cut off by another voice, although this time, it did not belong to this beautiful gem.

But seemingly to a sibling of hers.

He listened to their exchange, a bit bothered by the word 'boyfriend.' He preferred 'partner' above all else, although the more he thought about it, the more he realized that there had never been another being whom he had considered as such, or one who considered him as such. Besides that, he listened to this new woman's words, stared at her body, her physique.

She was similar kin to him. A being of beauty, of admiration. Somebody who caused a crowd to flock to them. Somebody like him.

He looked down at Cindel, though, when she commented on how he wanted to 'get in her pants.' Oh, love, did he seem that shallow? Perhaps he did, but it was never his intention to just find a way to lay with her.

The matter of carnal desires was one thing, indeed. But rarely, in such pursuits, was it just for such a simple reason.

He bowed his head. "It is a pleasure to be able to meet such a beautiful woman," he said. He raised an eyebrow at the second statement, however. Ending up female while being so masculine?

No, no.

He shook his head.

"The mere statement is false. Your sister here has the body of a female. Bearing the features of a supposedly more delicate being. Such as yourself," he motioned towards her. "I was born with the body of a male, somebody who is supposed to be born strong—but why is it that my body is as frail, as delicate, as a female's is supposed to be? It is thin, slender," he raised a hand and pulled back a sleeve, revealing the thin and almost bony wrist, "so why was I not born female, instead?" He shook his head again, raising a hand to his bun and releasing it, letting his hair cascade down his neck and over his shoulder. "There are days I feel the male body does not suit me and I strive to become like that of a female by fitting into its stereotype. Slender, delicate, gentle... I wear gowns and makeup, and I bid people to refer to me as 'she.' But does that make me more of a female than your sister? When on some days, the body of a male suits me just fine and 'he' is who I am?" He glanced down at Cindel.

"Your sister is a raw form of beauty, a beauty hardly seen upon a ship, upon my company People try so hard to fit in, to fit to somebody's standards, and oftentimes I, too, find myself falling to this habit. But yet look at me. A male with long hair and an elegant stride, and on days I am not 'her,' nobody denies that I am a man." He looked at Avae. "You question how your sister became what she is, but I thank whatever higher beings there may be for it. Because unlike all the falsities on this ship, all the ugliness, she is the only real gem."

And whether or not he was included in that 'all,' he made no effort to make that clear. "What makes her beautiful is not what society says is feminine, but her ability to be who she is. What makes her attractive is not her gentleness, her delicacy... It is not her ability to stay quiet... But rather her essence, her independence... And it is for this reason that I pursue her."

--

Rose tilted his head gently. Ah, the lovely lady seemed to have misinterpreted half of what he said. He shook his head, but allowed her to finish speaking until she finally began to walk away towards the railing. He did not pursue her, and instead worked to tie his bun back up neatly in place.

"If I were criticizing your sister for dressing as she pleased, then shouldn't I loathe myself? I, a man, expected to dress one way and choosing to dress another?" he said, loud enough for her to speak. "There is a thing known as freedom of expression, but there are also lies about expressing oneself. The sheep that flock towards me, you can see it in their eyes, you can see it in their movements, hear it in their voice... There is nothing legitimate about that. It is that which I criticize, not the form in which one dresses, in which one looks. I criticize the act they go through simply go get what they want. I know well of what they say behind my back, and I do not bother to hide my sinful acts. My heart is not on my sleeve, but my sins are, and I do it so that they know what they are getting into." He slowly folded the end of his sleeve to button it up.

"And worth, my gem, is not what you think I am assigning. To me, every living being holds the same worth. Regardless of what they do, no matter how they live, their lives are important, and that is why I do not lie to them. They choose to stay, so we both benefit from what we do. I am not elevating your worth by saying you are more 'real' than others, I am elevating your beauty. The fact that, from what I have seen, that you are genuine. Unlike my sheep, and unlike myself." He bowed his head after he faced her, but his pocket began to vibrate. Picking up his phone, he answered up the line and smiled gently.

"Ah, sweetheart. Yes. Yes, I will be there momentarily. No, no, I would never simply turn down an invitation by not showing up! I am not so cruel as that, you know me, sweetheart! Yes. Yes. I will be there soon. Yes, until then," he pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up. "I am late for a gathering, so I must take my leave. I do hope you have a nice day, Cindel." He bowed once more and made his way down the stairs.
    Casual Broship Character
    Vivian Valentine ::
    ※ ※ Basic Overview :: Vivian Valentine is a supernatural folk... He's comes from a long line of pure-blooded Shape-Shifters that spend the majority of their time in a humanoid (which is considered their "true" form) shape. The strange thing about Vivian, however... Is that he seems to be scared of everything. He's paranoid of everything, and always assumes the worst-case-scenario. Honestly, it's a surprise this guy is still alive. He only gets along with plants, and his best friend is a 842-year-old bonsai. You can definitely say... He's a bit odd.
    ※ ※ Setting :: Modern-like setting? Maybe a bit higher-tech, but nothing too crazy. DEFINITELY modern. I'm not interested in anything other than modern/present-day.
    ※ ※ Name :: Vivian Valentine
    ※ ※ Nickname :: Vivi (hates that nickname)
    ※ ※ Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male
    ※ ※ Sexuality :: Asexual, Demi?Aro?mantic?
    ※ ※ Age :: 27
    • • • • Paranoid, Elegant, Cowardly, Professional, Untrusting, Suspicious, Green-Friendly, Perfectly-Happy-With-Living-Alone
    • • • • Born to a family as the youngest of pure shape-shifters, Vivian was the last one to learn how to shape-shift... This thus caused him to be tormented by his older siblings who enjoyed playing tricks on him and spooking him in their various different monstrous forms...
    This did not end well, even after he learned how to shape-shift, and he ended up running away at 18. He now lives alone in a huge mansion selling exotic plants all over the nation in the middle of a secluded forest. How does he get anything? Mail-order.
    • • • • • • He's vegan.
    • • • • • • His mansion is literally big enough to house a family of 10. Only one room is occupied, and that's by him.
    newguy2_by_alyxsandre-dbscgzl.png
    Chuunibyou Boyo
    Endo Naozumi ::
    ※ ※ Basic Overview :: A smol kiddo who's incredibly happy and peppy. Is known for being a Chuunibyou, but is really just incredibly naïve and has a hard time making friends, so he resorted to making up a world within his mind to make up for the loneliness. Definitely an outcast, shy and timid, but all he really wants is a friend. Somebody to talk to. So he might get a bit clingy.
    ※ ※ Setting :: High-School Slice-of-Life. /ouo/
    ※ ※ Name :: Endo Naozumi 遠藤直純 (Means Distant/Far, Wisteria (surname) & Honesty/Frankness, Purity/Innocence (given name))
    ※ ※ Nickname :: Endo-kun, Naozumi-kun, Nao-kun, Nao-chan
    ※ ※ Sex :: Male || Gender :: Male
    ※ ※ Sexuality :: /ouo/ who knows
    ※ ※ Age :: 14-15
    • • • • Timid, Shy, Happy-go-lucky, Socially Awkward
    • • • • Unlocked at Level 3 friendship.
    • • • • • • Tiny smol cinnamon roll who just wants a friend.
    • • • • • • Is a chuunibyou, and has a crazy world in his head. Nobody believes him when he says he's really good at swimming
    • • • • • • Bleaches his hair away from his roots to avoid damaging them and bleaches it a second time closer to the tips since he's a swimmer and doesn't want to damage his hair that much.... Yep. He's thought it all through.
    naozumiiiiismol_by_alyxsandre-db5ekf2.png

• • Genres Et Cetera... •

Key ::
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
    ♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
    ♥ – Sure, why not?
    Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
    Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
    Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Action ♥ ♥
    Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Steampunk ♥
    Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Fandom ♥
    Medieval ♥
    Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Romance ♥ ♥ ♥
    Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don't be afraid to show me something not listed here)

I have no Plots ::
    8V9

Relationships ::
    Romantic, Platonic... ETC! I typically prefer Platonic though.
    M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    M x F ♥
    F x F
    Note: I do any sexuality under the sun 8V

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
    Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Trans- ♥
    Cis-Male ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Cis-Female
    Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

LAST TAB!!!!

• That is all.

ThUS...

• Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!! •

Last edited:
I'm still searching : D

You seem like a friend I haven't made yet! Let's be wingdings together! :D I'll certainly RP with you!

@Impudimp Sweet >V>9 anything in particular you'd be interested in : D ??

@Impudimp
ahhhh. either of those would be great * ^ *
Wanna move over to PM or discord or stuff to continue planning things out ? oUo

and still searching : D

And, wabam! I am still searching oUo9

Woops! Back from poofing and still searching : D especially craving some platonic bromances ;3;

You seem pretty fun! I just want to be a friend now. XD I find this to be humorous and I like it. I literally anime trash /though lately I have been slacking due to bs in my life/ and I love to draw, but I can't digitally draw due to literally being poor as any other college student can be. xux /kms/ But, yes, I would like to be your friend, if you're willing to have me. c:

Reactions: Alyxsandre
@Namine
Ohoho I have succeeded if you find this to be humorous ;> I'm certainly up for discussing anything you might be interested!

@ZACHARIE
//swoons and falls to the floor
Yes I am still available XD
>V>/ What be you interested in?

(edit: I've changed this to "filled request" but I'm still here for discussing! That's why I put filled so I won't get more inquiries x'D)

awwwwie, sorry fam. if u got ur hands full, i wont bother you again. BUT yes, i am certainly interested for the bee and puppycat & adventure time where the plot would be edging towards adventure with a dash of slice of life

@ZACHARIE Nope nope you're good : D
also pssst XD I think you may have gotten me mixed up with somebody else x'D I, unfortunately, do not have such a fun plot idea listed 8'D //as a matter of fact, I have none OTL

ohno, i was just stating out my idea of plot for the said fandom. sorry for the misunderstanding. so, should i pm you for further details?

EDIT: I ACTUALLY MIXED YOU UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE

EDIT 2: YELLING IN THE DISTANCE

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Alyxsandre
@ZACHARIE
Bahahah XD It's okay, it happens~
Things are easy to mix up when you poke around a bit >V>/

I am-a still searchin' oUo7
/O^O/ Vivian needs a frieeend

lookit me, still searching /O^O/

\oAo/ I shall find somebody some day, but for now I am Still Searching !

I'll have to browse the other threads soon oUo/