No Getting Off The Island

The scene flashed by John's eyes. It seemed to unreal for him to fully comprehend. Things like this only happened in those action movies. Completely clueless of what to do, John stood there, his fear rising. This wasn't a dream. Clearly this couldn't have been. He scanned the situation. Marissa and Bran were dealing with the men. Skylar was staying to his own self, probably to keep from getting anymore harmed than he started out with. But where was Britta?? Oh shit. John rushed outside the cell to the room where the men threw Britta into. Using his shoulder, he forced his body upon the door repeatedly. "Britta. Britta! Answer if you're there!" Looking at the doorknob, it was old and rusted. Perfect. John stepped back and swung his foot into a roundhouse kick, knocking the doorknob off. And with that, John successfully opened it, letting out an exhale of relief.

Marissa grabbed the gun as well as a holster from a man she had recently shot and slid the thing on before placing the gun behind her on the strap.
"We cant stay here, shit!" The woman said looking around and stopped...standing there staring at a fixed point, it was a map of the ship taped to the wall.
With a breath she walked over and carefully took the map, when suddenly there was a whimpering!
"Get down and stay quiet..." Marissa ordered. A man was yanking another woman by the hair down another passageway. As the girl begged for him to stop he just ignored her...the voices soon faded and the armed woman took another breath before turning to the group.

"I cant just let that woman die," she said and gave Bran the map and John the radio. "If anyone needs me then radio me, I am going after her...Bran you seem very strong, please watch out for these people..."

(Sorry my character had a crush on Bran my bad)

(Hahaha its okay, just notice that he hasn't said his name yet.)

Bran took the knife that fell on the floor after all the commotion, releasing himself from the rope. He rubbed his wrists annoyed and looked at the second man that was painting the floor with his blood. His eyes followed Marissa as she pucked at one corner. Great... Or it was the facts that she killed someone for the first time or that she was covered in blood. The Asian boy he landed on was now kicking a door to get the other girl. Everything was so estrange here. He just wanted to get back home and forget all this.

He looked at Marissa once she spoke again. When she ordered him to get down, he simply huffed and checked on the men's clothes for any information. She spoke once more and he turned at her. She was what? Why did she cared what happened to that girl? She didn't even knew her. And then something even more surprising, she actually expected he would protect the others? "What? Me? Stop right there." He stood up and took her shoulder firmly to stop her. "Why in hell do you think I give a fuck about you or these people? Why would I risk myself to protect persons I don't even know? Why would you? You just vomit after killing two men. You are still shaking and the number of bullets tou have is limited. You don't know how many more men are out there and I can bet that he wasn't the only one with a gun." He pointed to the first man she shot and then sighed. Why was he caring about her then? "If I will have a bunch of kids on my guard, you will come as well. We have to see what was going on before doing anything reckless. If you want to save that girl you will have to wait."

Britta's ears were ringing and she shut her eyes tight. Her head was practically exploding in pain. She was frightened when the guy grabbed her hair and when he threw her into the cell, she hit her head. A thin line of blood trailed down the right side her face. She couldn't hear anything correctly and her vision blurred. She sobbed slightly. She should have been paying more attention rather than making friends or panicking. She pulled herself to a sitting position against the wall. She brought her legs up and hugged her knees.

Marissa looked down and held her necklace..a golden ring...
"I care about her because she was just in the same perdicament as us! I know your scared and so am I but I also know that when someones in danger that I need to help in any way I can...I just shot a man, let my killing instincts be at least worth something!"
The girl kept on screaming and Marissa with her stomach clenched stepped towards her before turning to Bran, "if you dont want to help these people then give it to someone more capable...I shouldnt have placed the responsibility on you right away...but this...this is my choice and I need to do this!"

The young woman snuck down the hallway after giving her AK-47 to Britta, promising them she would be back...of course she couldnt make a promise like that but it was better than saying nothing.
Following the womans screams, she quickly ran up behind the man that was holding her and wrapped her arm around his neck and squeezed as hard as she could, cutting off his circullation of air and making him pass out.
The girl turned to see Marissa and whispered her thanks over and over again as the young killer grabbed the mans pistol and extra rounds.
"Stay low," Marissa ordered and the woman nodded then hid.

"Demitri, I dont care how you do it...but I need all the girls from that group we recently just captured..." The woman turned her head from the corner as she hid against the opposite wall from the girl she rescued.

"But sir! Theyve escaped!" A man spoke and the older man they were talking to earlier, the man with the staff grabbed Demitris gun and shot him in the face, killing him instantly.
Both girls shuddered before footsteps were heard quickly fading away.

"Whats your name?" Marissa asked the woman she just saved.

"Marie...my name is Marie..." The girl said still cowering in a corner.

"Listen to me Marie, theres an exit behind you to the left...when you walk out you should see a group of people who look terrified...follow them, they are people like you...who just ended up here...I need to find oit whats going on..."