"No Friends" Club.

Penelope sighed aloud once they had gotten over the upset. She made a mental note to be more careful around the club members. Everyone had a story. "Shou, well, he does hings to try and get under people's skin or that kind of makes them uncomfortable. He was staring at me earlier but I'm used to him so it didn't bother me much. Like I said, he likes to get reactions out of people." She let go of her shoulders then. "If anything ever happens that makes you uncomfortable you can always come hang out with me. I kind of act like the mother of the club. Damien calls me Mum." She giggled. "I just worry about all of you. I get attached fairly easily."

Miu smiled as she watched Penelope comfort the newcomer. She was slightly astonished about the girls aptitude with bringing people in and making them comfortable. Part of her thought she should go over and introduce herself. But she knew she was far to awkward to do it on her own. If it weren't for Penelope, Miu would be far more displaced than she was now. No instead she decided to wait until she was introduced.

((I'm, on my phone again so I may take awhile to reply and edit my mistakes.))

Even though his eyes were closed, Damien was still vaguely paying attention to his surroundings. He couldn't really sleep with so much activity around him, after all. He opened one eye when he heard Penelope talking to Avacyyn. "I was a little worried with you being over there with Shou and Damien...""Hey," he called sleepily. "I object to being lumped into the 'weird' crowd." He chuckled a bit, then just to make sure nobody got the wrong idea, "Nah, it's fine I guess... It's not like I'd bother either of you two lovely ladies anyway, heh..." Giving up on sleep, he instead sat up, resting his head on Shou's shoulder. "Not while I have my Shou, anyway."

"Th- thank you, Penelope." She looks around the room, taking in her surroundings. She notices Miu. "Penelope, who's th- that, by the w- window?" she askes shyly, inquiring about the other girl. She looked shy, like herself, so she thought they might have a middle ground and be able to help each other get used to people.

Penelope smiled apologetically at Damien. "Sorry~ I wouldn't say weird really, Maybe different." She looked to the window. "Oh, that's Miu. She's also new to the club. Come on, I'll introduce you two." She led Ava over to Miu and stood next to her. "Miu, this is Avacyyn. I think she's okay with Ava too." She smiled as she looked between the two girls.

Miu smiled as the Penelope introduced the two of them. Her blush shone for a moment as she bowed. "I-I'm Miu. It's good to meet you." She fidigited with her hands as she stood up. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ava." The sun that came in from behind her cast shadows across her face that accented her features. She was hoping her korean accent wasn't coming through to thick. Her green eyes shimmered with excitement that seemed wouldn't be visible otherwise. Her form was as graceful as it always was and her smile compelling.

Ava smiled at the pretty girl by the window. "I- its a pleasure t- to meet you, t- too, Miu." She could tell Miu had a Korean accent. She liked it. It was different from the accent she usually heard. A pleasant change. The girl had beautiful eyes, unlike any she had seen before. Her own bright, white eyes shown in the sun. "M- may I st- stand here with y- you?"

It seemed like Damien had transferred his sleepiness to Shou. At the very least, he wasn't paying attention to anything. So Damien got up and walked over to Penelope, hoping for some conversation. His face turned a bit red and he dropped his flirty persona and asked in a low voice "Do you think... Do you think he likes me? Like, really likes me. Shou, I mean... I've been thinking about it while I was sick, and..." He trailed off. Why was he asking Penelope that? As if she'd know.

Miu closed her eyes and nodded once. "Mmhm!" She let a hand loose from the other, partly to cease the fidgeting and partly to hold an arm out in welcoming. "I wouldn't mind at all." As she opened her eyes again Miu looked at Ava's eyes. The way her iris would reflect the light made them dance with beauty. She moved her other hand to the window sill where she had put her mug of tea, grabbing it and lifting it to her mouth in a smooth motion. She closed her eyes again as she took in the fragrance and sipped the sweet drink.

Penelope nodded approvingly as she turned to leave the two girls to get acquainted. She leaned in as Damien approached. The change in his demeanor alerted her. She thought about his question for a moment before answering. Shou was a strange one so she really wasn't sure. "I couldn't really tell you, I'm sorry," she whispered apologetically. "Shou is hard to read really." She was a little surprised though. It had never occurred to her that he may have liked Shou until recently.

Ava smiled at how quickly Miu accepted her. She felt... welcome. When Damien came over asking if she thought Shou liked him, she was shocked and a little disoriented. "I... Uh... I..." She looked over at Shou. Even as rejected from being part of social interactions as she usually was, she could tell how people felt. "I th- think he d- does. I d- don't think he's w- willing to admit it, b- but I th- think h-he does. I'm n- not for s- sure though."

Damien sighed. "Yeah, I guess you wouldn't know something like that after all." He gave a little nervous laugh. "Sorry to bother you with my silly questions, Miss Penelope." He gave her a quick hug, then went to pour himself some hot water for tea.

She was a little offended when Damien got her name mixed up. "B- but, I'm n-not..." She gave up her attempt to argue, instead returning her attention to Miu and Penelope. "Is h- he usually that st- straightforward?" Honestly, Damien kind of intimidated her. Everyone intimidated her a little, because she was not used to being around so many people who welcomed her, at least not without it being a trap to embarrass her and shun her further. She always thought it was because her quiet, shy nature coupled with her stuttering made her sound afraid, and people just seem to have a thing for picking on scared people. She sounded like Fluttershy from the show My Little Pony, if Fluttershy stuttered.

Penelope hugged him tight before he went to make tea. She then turned to Ava. "I think he meant me," she said nervously, feeling very embarrassed for her. "Yes, yes he usually is."

Something came to her suddenly, a thought that made her blush a little and smile at the same time. They were an interesting bunch of people who all had their own quirks, which she really did enjoy, and she felt that there was a new feeling in the club since the new members joined. "Excuse me..." She nodded at her self realization and took it silently to a table to ponder on.

Miu watched seemingly a little disappointed by something. There was a flicker of something in her eye but she said nothing about it. Instead she focused on the question she was asked. "Hmmm. I'm not sure, I've only joined the club today. I haven't really gotten to know anyone yet. I'd like to think I know them but..." Her voice trailed off as she realized what she was about to say. She didn't know any of them at all. She knew there was a reason that everyone was here. Each person here had something inside them that made it impossible to fit in with the normal crowd. Something they weren't showing anyone. Not yet at least. Miu felt like this was certain, that everyone here was so much deeper than they were letting on. Miu's voice sounded grief stricken as she spoke. "I don't really know them at all."

She was truly saddened by this, but it would be completely illogical to assume she would know them already. She felt her heart rate pick up, she was panicking. She knew it she had to change her train of thought, so she did. She took in a sharp breath before she spoke again, her voice was strained as she attempted to derail her old train of thought. "Has anyone told you that you have a cute voice?" Miu concentrated on the reflecting eyes in front of her. Not that she herself knew it, but something about this girl Ava began to calm her down. Little by little.

Shou looked at Avacyyn and Damien talking to others sleepily. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, as if to dispel the sleepiness. He got up from the sofa and went to his corner, where there were a bunch of vandalised tables. He slept easier on hard things anyway. He stole another at Damien before closing his eyes and drifting of to sleep.

((You guys are active xD I like it<3 ))

Damien had enough hot water for two cups, so he made one up for Shou as well, not realizing he was asleep. He looked up with a mug in each hand to see Shou lying on a table in the corner. He carried the mugs over, set them on the table, threw away the used bags and sat down beside the sleeping boy. Absently, he started stroking Shou's long hair, while enjoying the feeling of warmth that came over him. It was a feeling that came not only from the tea in his hand, but Penelope's hug, his feelings for Shou, and just the general feeling of the room around him. These were the best times, to be sure.

Avacyyn could tell Miu was saddened by the thought of not knowing anyone, and against her usually shy nature, hugged her. She surprised herself. She pulled away "N- no, they haven't. Some p- people find it a- annoying. Do you r- really think that?" She started wringing her wrists and blushed a little, embarrassed. She tried to hide it behind her long, black hair, but it didn't really work. She knew Miu could see and it only made her face more red.

When Avacyyn moved in and hugged her. The tensions in Miu's shoulders gave out. They seemed to dispel her worries. Or at least shelve them for a later time, it wasn't like this was a problem that could be solved with thought. Miu smiled, her green eyes lighting up for a moment. She of course noticed the deepened red of Ava's cheeks. For a few moments Miu inspected Ava for a moment, taking a mental picture of this moment. The sun shining in from behind her lit up Avacyyn like a beacon. Or at least to her. "Of course I do." Miu sighed and looked to the side, seemingly at the corner of the room. How she was standing forced the light to hit her more on her left side than the other, creating an interesting contrast over her body. After a moment she chuckled to herself. "I'm sorry Ava... I'm not really good at conversation."

Shou felt someone stroking his hair, and opened his eyes, looking straight at Damien. He is a light sleeper, and wakes up easily to anything. He smiled softly and sat up, and noticed he had two cups of tea. "Thank you," he whispered and took the cup. It was warm, and it emanated a warm feeling throughout his body, and he liked it.