"No Friends" Club.

He looked back at Penelope and smiled slightly, He turned around in the windowsill and stopped playing to answer her " ...its just how i feel..." He said as he shifted his squatted position. Leaning onto the window looking at her. His purple eyes scanning her, as he seemed to calm down a bit when she talked to him. " Do you wish me to play something else? "

"Damien, are you okay?" Shou asked him softly, his purple eyes full of concern. He rummaged from his pockets and found some lozenges and passed it to him.

A knock is heard at the door. The door opens, and a young girl is standing there. Not very tall, pale, white skin, black hair, and white eyes. she was dressed in a slim black shirt with long, lacy sleeves, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of black sneakers. She was holding a book in her hands as she stood in the door way.

"H- Hi, I- I'm Avacyyn."

She looks at every one standing in the room, and feels embarrassed. A quiet, shy girl with a slight stuttering problem, Avacyyn had never really had any friends, because she was scared of people. She had just moved to the school a few weeks ago from the next town over, she heard about something called the 'No Friends Club', and her mom forced her to check it out. She walked in, almost wishing she hadn't come. Everyone seemed friendly though. She didn't know, it might be nice.

Damien turned his head to look at Shou without getting up from his lap. "I'll be fine, Shou, don't worry." He smiled and accepted the lozenge offered to him, cheerfully popping it into his mouth. Mmm, lemony... For once, he had nothing to say. He simply laid there, happy to be close to people he cared about again, and content to cuddle up close with Shou.

Shou smiled softly, before Turing his head towards the direction of the stuttering girl called Avacyyn. He motioned the girl to come sit on the sofa, there's one more spot.

Avacyyn is a little startled by the invitation over. She walks over to the boy on the couch. His eyes were beautiful. She looked at him shyly and introduced herself. "H- hi. I- I'm Avacyyn. I'm n- new here. And y- you are?

"This cutie here is Shou," Damien said through a yawn, "and I'm Damien. Nice to meet you..." He yawned again, and adjusted his position to take a nap on Shou's lap. "Don't mean to be rude, but suddenly I'm pretty sleepy..." A big yawn, then he closed his eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

Seeing as how Damien was drifting off, she saw no point in trying to maintain conversation. "H- hi, Shou. It's n- nice to meet you." She stands there a moment, and looks at the empty spot on the couch. "May I sit?"

Penelope gave a small smile and nodded. "Please do. I've learned that playing sad music when you're sad doesn't help at all. You don't have to go crazy but play something a little happier." She waited for him to start and glanced around the room. A new person had shown up and gone over to Shou. She really wanted to get her away from him but maybe he would behave himself with Damien there. Penelope did, however, wave to the girl to let her know there was someone else there who noticed her and was open.

She looked back at Marko. "I don't mean to sound anything but honest, but, it helps to play music you want to feel like. If you're sad now, then play music opposite that since I'm sure you would rather not be sad." She smiled at him a little sweeter this time. Hopefully, she was being encouraging and not annoying.

Avacyyn noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, and saw a girl waving. She timidly waved back to her, and returned her attention to Shou, saying quietly "Umm, I was made to come here because I need to make friends, so, umm, I'm going to go over there and say 'hi'"

She walked over to where the girl was sitting. She spoke softly. "H- hi. I- I'm Avacyyn."

He smiled at her, his purple eyes glistened a bit in the sunlight. He began off with a high pitched tune and then picked up from there, making the song rhythmically happy and helping with the mood of the room. Since everyone was probably happy at this moment in time. He would begin to sing out loud " Smile when your down, take those frowns and turn them upside down " He laughs at his poor attempt to be a singer and continues to play the violin.

Penelope giggled at his attempted singing. It wasn't...the worst she ever heard. She nodded to his playing and couldn't help smiling. She had learned all of this at a young age in order to help herself because there was no one else who would. Being sad only clouded judgment and really didn't help her at all. She couldn't afford to mope around with all of the bullying she had to endure so she had to be happy all the time. It became natural to want happiness even when she felt like crying. It had helped her so many times when she may have become depressed, besides, you never know who's looking at your smile. "See, don't you feel even a little better?" she inquired.

Eventually Miu turned around, resting her back against the wall, there was a shy smile playing on her lips a she inspected everyone in the room. She seemed to have taken interest in the interactions of Penelope and Marko. She seemed glad that they were getting along, happier still that Marko seemed able to be himself around Penelope, his demeanor now was far more suiting than the suave act he was donning during there exchange. She giggled to herself lightly before taking a sip of her tea. After that she looked down to the crimson eyed boy, almost as if to ask what he thought of the occupants of the room, all while maintaining the speechless agreement they had.

Penelope smiled at the girl who came to stand beside her. "That's a very nice name," she commented, giving her all of her attention. "I was a little worried with you being over there with Shou and Damien. They're not bad people by all means, but they're...very...eccentric. A number of people have fallen victim to Shou today." She sighed with a hand on her forehead. "I just wanted to make sure he wasn't bothering you, but everything looked okay. Oh! I'm Penelope by the way and this is Marko. He's very good at the violin." She tried not to fumble her words as she spoke and instead felt like she was babbling on. She hadn't expected her to come over at all, though she was glad she did.

He looked up from his violin and smiled at her, inspecting her with his eyes. He nodded at her and then looked back at his violin, he spoke out loud " Another beautiful one " he has come to realize he is surrounded by beautiful women...and lets not forget men. He chuckled as he thought to himself and continued on with what he was doing.

"Oh. It's n- nice to meet you, and thank y- you for your concern." She tried to be polite without sounding too formal about it, but that was kind of difficult when her father was nothing but. She was raised like that. "What d- does Shou do?"

Penelope blushed slightly, thanks to her soft brown skin tone, as she thought back on what he had done to all the recent new members. She always got uncomfortable when seeing him bother others. He never did anything really bad, just teased them a little, but she knew she would have isolated herself if he had done it to her. "Um, he just teases everyone a little bit- but I know some people aren't comfortable with that so I try to keep an eye on him. If he wasn't bothering you then don't worry about it. He likes to see people's reactions really. That's the kind of person he is." He had nice eyes too. They were a little intimidating when he stared at you, but they were nice.

She got a little worried when Penelope said 'teasing'. She had been teased a lot at her last three schools because of her stuttering. "T- teasing? W- what k- k- kind of t- teasing?" It always got worse when she was nervous, and she was really nervous. Not only is she surrounded by strange people, some of them might pick on her. She could feel tears of fear and sadness well up in her eyes as she remembered the pain her classmates put her through in her other schools.

Penelope furrowed her brow in thought. "Well..." Her eyes wandered the room as she tried to think of the best way to describe how exactly Shou would tease people when she looked at her. "Oh! Oh no! What's wrong?!" Penelope touched her shoulder, trying not to panic from making her cry. She would never want to make someone cry- ever! "Is it the teasing? Shou doesn't tease in a mean way, no, Shou's not a bully. He's not a bad person at all, I promise! None of us would do anything to make someone else feel bad."

She took her hand and tried to calm her down. How could she be so careless? Was it so difficult to assume that others had also gone through tough times? "I'm sorry Ava, I didn't mean to make you upset. Hey, can I call you that? Can I call you Ava?"

Avacyyn sniffs and wipes her eyes, trying to hold back the tears. "N- n- no, no, it's q- quite alright. And yes, you m- may call me A- Ava."
She calms down at the news that none of them would make fun of her. She hated it when people did that. Wiping the tears away, she continues, "I g- got picked on a lot b- because of m- my st- stuttering. So, h- how does Sh- Shou tease p- people?"