"No Friends" Club.

As Marko moved Miu's eyes refocused. She watched as he crouched on the chair. She felt a silly smirk appear on her face as he crouched on the chair, she was certain she hadn't seen anyone take to sitting in such a manner. As he looked and made his greeting Miu began to blush. Her eye shot to the side for a moment to Penelope, as if to try and find some advice in a glance. Miu's smirk faded and was replaced with a small genuine smile as she reciprocated. "H-hey." ​Her voice wavered a little awkwardly.

His face was more innocent than a puppy, he shook a bit as his nervousness got the best of him but he kept on pushing through like he was some cool guy " You know...a B-beautiful girl like you shouldn't just shit here like this..I I MEAN sit here" he lets a nervous laugh escape his mouth as he rubs the back of his head his eyes sight scanning other place beside her features. His knees shaking a bit but he rest his hands back on them and tries to focus

Penelope shook her head, "I'll be keeping an eye on you just in case. Look at you, coughing like that!" She stopped herself before she went off on a tangent. "Um, that's Marko. He recently joined the club. He plays the violin very nicely." She turned abruptly back to the table where Miu sat and froze. A small smile played on her lips as she watched Marko start a conversation with the shy girl. She was a people watcher so she knew very well the way they were reacting to each other. "Aww," she cooed under her breath.

Miu let out a single silent laugh she didn't know many people who were worse at conversing than her. But the violinist seemed to be trying his damnedest to be charming so she wasn't going draw any attention to his shortcoming in speech. "I'm doing nothing different than anyone else here." Her smile began to fade as she began to note the shaking of her conversational partner. "Uhm... Say... do you like tea?" She looked to him expectantly.

He smiled " i do like tea " he seemed to stop shaking and was actually squatting still. " Do we have tea here? " he looked around the room his purple eyes scanning everything in the room like a robot would do. His long body standing up off the chair and onto the floor, this is the first time he actually stood to his full length which was the height of 6'0 his body slinky yet built in a way that showed more muscle than bone.

"We do indeed have tea, sweetheart! Sorry, couldn't help but overhear," Damien said as he made he way over to a cabinet off to the side and pulled open one of the drawers. "English, Chine--Hey!" He'd finally stopped to look down at it. Different kinds of tea bags were all jumbled up with no rhyme or reason, strings were tangled, and packets of sugar scattered about. "Who was messing with my tea drawer? I work hard to keep it organized, you know!" He feigned indignation. "I'm gone for two weeks and what do I find when I get back?" Unable to hold the act any longer, Damien burst out laughing. "But for real, what kinda tea you want, you gorgeous boy you." He flashed Marko a playful grin and a wink, wondering what kind of guy Marko was.

Miu smiled as Marko stood and began to quickly look around the room. She didn't know if there was tea there but she knew that if they sat down together with something to calm the nerves Marko would be able to talk to her normally. But apparently Marko's wondering was put to rest as Damien stepped in. Her smile faded as she watched. Damien was being what looked like natural. Something in Miu told her that there may be a reason the man she didn't know was acting this way. Though she didn't discount the possibility that he was just having some fun and nothing more.

His purple eye just staring at Damien, and pondering what type of person he his. But marko was not one to judge so he smiled and asked " Do you perhaps have chamomile tea? " He said as he puts his hands into his pockets looking around nervously at different things in the room and then at his violin that was placed on the windowsill. he watched it so it wouldn't fall out of the window.

Damien turned back to the mess of a tea drawer and responded "I do believe we have chamomile. Just give me a second to find it." He started rummaging through the drawer, moving aside bags of many different aromas. What a smell. I thought these were supposed to be individually wrapped anyway. Oh well... He pulled out one Chamomile and tossed it to Miu. "One for the little lady, and I'll have yours out in just a sec." Damien spotted another chamomile, but when he pulled it out, he found that the string was tangled up with another.

Damien made his way towards Marko and spoke in a contemplative manner. "And here's another Chamomile whose cord is wrapped around the cord of this Earl Grey, my personal favorite, like the cord of fate binding the two of us together." By this point, Damien had reached Marko, and then decided to go further. He wrapped one of his arms around Marko and positioned himself so that their faces were only inches away. Damien stared up into Marko's eye and started whispering. "What lovely eyes, like an amethyst crystal. And your hair..." He slowly ran his manicured fingers through Marko's hair as he spoke. He lingered for just a moment...

"Alright, just hold on to these and I'll get some water for the electric kettle." He suddenly broke away and returned to his loud personality.

Miu surprised as the bag of tea came flying at her raised both of her hands quickly, thumbs placed together and caught the bag. Chamomile wasn't her favorite, but then again she wasn't going to complain. It would do just fine. She looked up to the window for a moment, she noticed the violin sitting there. She smiled as the beautiful melody of Pachelbel's Canon entered her mind. She knew it was a common answer to the "Favorite classical music" question, but she couldn't help herself. The piece just came together so perfectly in her mind. She let out a sigh as she gently steered her eyes away from the violin to look around at the inhabitants of the room.

After the quite uncomfortable introduction from the member apparently named Shou, he was scared until Penelope had walked up to him. She was a more calm and less... strange person. After that he went and sat in one of the other windows, noting that one of the other guys were sitting in the other windows. He was pretty sure the guy was named Marko. He also played the violin, just like Adrian. Well until he fell face first to the floor. Instead of staring at people he took out a notebook and looked out the window, sketching what he was seeing outside; trees wavering in the wind, the green grass, children playing and all the colorful flowers. It seemed like a perfect scenery. After a couple of minutes he'd made a sketch, but it just didn't look right. He sighed to himself and looked back and forth from the drawing and the window to find the thing making it look wrong.

Shou looked at Damien. So he's back, he thought to himself. He walked to Damien, his purple eyes glimmering at seeing him back. "Welcome back Demon, searching for guys already?" he said to him, managing to say something normal. He smiled softly at him, before going to the sofa this time instead of his corner.

Instead of focusing on the drawing, he looked around the room carefully from the window. Even if Marko appeared as not the most talkative person, maybe the fact that they both played violin could be a thing to talk about -- honestly, he didn't know. He'd rather want the others to approach him, he couldn't manage to start a conversation in a million years. He was the type who hid under a stone and begged for the world to not bother to look in his direction. Which was why he was here now. Maybe he'd find someone who was... "in the same boat", so to speak. And he'd also only been there for a couple of minutes, it wasn't like he had to make best friends with someone the first day. Maybe it'd just come later if he kept showing up in the club, just maybe...

"Hi, Shou. Miss me? Sorry I couldn't be by your side, sweetheart, but I was sick, you see." As if to punctuate his statement, he was taken by another minor coughing fit. "Anyway, it's nice to see you again." Damien gave Shou one of his famous bear hugs. He turned on the electric kettle and made his way over to where Shou was sitting on the couch. "Oooh, I missed you so muuuch, yes I did." He started nuzzling Shou like he was a cat, then laid his head on Shou's lap. Turning towards Marko and Miu, he called "The water should be hot by now. Go ahead and enjoy your tea!"

Miu stood up, moving silently to the electric kettle. She lifted it lightly, it was ready, this she was sure of. She took out two mugs and poured water into one, then the other. She put the chamomile bag in the one mug and watched for a moment as the colors swirled around. She smiled lightly before picking up the two mugs. She walked over to where Marko had been sitting. Leaving the water for him. But Miu didn't return to her seat, instead she moved across the room to another boy, Adrian. Slowly she moved the tea bag in the water, allowing the drink to properly steep. She stood about a foot from Adrian, looking out the window he was sitting upon. Not greeting him, just smiling softly with a little bit of blush coloring her face.

Marko had not been sexy enough for Miu, so he just put his tea into the mug and sighed. He spun the tea with his finger not caring how scolding hot it was, his face crunched up a bit before he pulled his finger from the burning hot water. He walked over to the window and grabbed his violin again, and squatted back into the chair he was at. He ran the bow across the strings letting a long tune ring out before he began playing a slow tone. His music always set to his mood, which at the time was that of a failed effort. The violin was played very smooth and calming as he hummed a bit to the notes.

Penelope's eyes widened when Miu walked past Marko. She put her hands over her chest and sighed. "Oh no..." She remained silent as she watched him pick up his violin again. The song he played this time was somewhat sad and pulled her emotions. They had only just met so her want to console him completely out of place. She took a deep and approached him slowly. "Why the sad song?" she asked as she clasped her hands behind her back.

Miu walked closer and stared out the window, placing her hand flat against the wall to her side doing similarly with her cheek on the other side of the corner. She seems to have taken an interest in something outside, or that's what it would seem to the causal observer. But it wasn't the truth. She wasn't sure if it was a habit of anyone else but when she began to get absorbed in thought she would tend to gravitate to soft areas like this. The softness could have been anything, a dull light, a comfy bed. It just seemed to be her natural habit. Her eyes seemed to lose a bit of their personality as thoughts entered her head, where they would be processed to completion before being let go.

Adrian could feel someone approaching him and looked slightly to the side to see it was a girl. He was pretty sure he'd heard her be called Miu or... maybe. He wasn't really sure whether to talk to her as she sat and stared blankly out into nothingness, seemingly in deep thoughts. Instead he calmly observed her with his crimson eyes, listening to the violin song that Marko was playing. It was so sad; oddly it felt appealing to him, such songs. He closed his eyes and hummed the melody softly for a few seconds before opening them again, watching as Penelope approached Marko. Adrian didn't really hear what she asked him and what mattered about that since it wasn't his business at all. Instead he went back to looking out the window, trying not to get nervous at Miu still being there.

Miu closed her eyes for a few moments she seemed to be shaking out the remnants of a thought from her mind. Her head pivoted lightly she looked at Adrian, he appeared to have noticed her. She noted the light becoming revert off of his crimson eyes. It was quite beautiful in a way. Her own eyes turned back toward the outside, the sunshine making the deep green light up. There was a small smile on her lips, she seemed glad that the two seemed to have a silent agreement to exchange no words.